F.R.E.E.

By beyonce4_kids

Read to find out !! More

®Characters®
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
⚛⚛⚛
19.
✨✨✨
20
21

7.

203 10 7
By beyonce4_kids

Saturday, March 12th, 2022

Blue's POV (12:33 pm)    (Houston Texas) 

📍Lyndall and Tasha house📍

"Mommy remember we were supposed to have that party where all the celebrities you invited came to our house?" I asked. 

We were sitting in front of this house. I think it's where Kamryn is. I have always dreamed if having a older sibling and it turns out I do have an other sibling. I love being a big sister to the twin but sometimes they do too much and get me in trouble.  

"yea. What about it" she asked. 

"What happened no it" is asked in a duhh tone. 

"its happening. I just wanna figure everything out with Kamryn first" she said putting her phone down. I nodded my head and looked at the house. 

"areee we going in?" I asked. We been sitting here for about 20minutes now. 

"yea lets go" she said and opened her car door. Julius grabbed her hand helping her out and she grabbed my hand helping me out. 

I closed the car door and we walked up to the house. Now that were out of the car in nervous as hell.

Will she be mean? Will she like me? I hope she likes me. I'm a likeable person. 

"calm down. I can feel your nervousness coming off your body" mommy said holding my hand. We were almost at the door when she suddenly stopped. 

"what's wrong" I said. She looked like someone was hurt or that idk she was jus looking weird. 

"nothing come on"  she replied and we walked to the door. She knocked on it and waited a couple of minutes. 

I heard cameras snapping and looked around for them. I spotted on and they were taking pictures of us. I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight onto one of my legs. 

Mommy banged on the door and rung the doorbell multiple times. I don't know why she do that. Its kinda irritating. 

"I think they got the message" I said bringing her hand down from the door. 

"who the fuck banging on my damn door" a girl yelled. She opened the door and seen it was us. She rolled her eyes and opened the door wide enough for us to come in. 

I don't like her attitude. I mugged her tilting my head to the side. Cause what the fuck is you doing all that for. 

I walked in and followed mommy. She went to their living and sat down on the couch. I like how she jus made herself comfortable. 

"make yourself comfortable" the girl fake smiled. 

"I am" mommy said. I wanted to laugh cause she jus rude. "where kamryn and lanï" she asked. I can't believe I'm an auntie!! Im going to spoil my niece. 

"lanï is upstairs and lyndall talking to kamryn bout something. " the lady said. "how's jay" she asked wit a smirk. 

"Why you asking about my daddy" I said wit my accent coming out. I'm very protective of my mom and dads relationship. I don't like when people ask about them cause tf you wanna know for. 

"lil girl-" she started but got cut off. 

"mommy me wan sing wif gg" a little girls voice said. 

"Ok lanï. Wait stop pulling me" I'm guessing kamryn said. I looked at the stairs waiting for her to come all the way down. 

"moob faster mommy" lanï said. She jumped off the last stair almost making Kamryn fall. I giggled and they looked up. 

Lanï ran over to my mom and jumped in her. 

"g-" 

"Lanï" kamryn called her name and gave her a look that I could relate too. 

"H-hi mrs.cawter" she said wit her head down. I watched as Kamryn walked over to us. She was walking a little weird. She made it to the couch and went she sat down she whimpered silentlynbut I heard her. 

"hi honey. Where lyndall" mommy asked. I know about lyndall and what he did to my mom. She explained everything to me when she told me I had a big sister. 

I hate him for what he done. He hurt her so bad and I can still see that she has some of the pain still but daddy jus help her through it. 

They were talking but I wasn't listening. I knew I was staring off into space bit that wasn't what I was worried about eight now. 

Do we have to adopt her if mommy's her real mom? I mean yea because she was with someone else but no because she's her biological parent. I wonder how she looks at mommy. Is she made at her for giving her up? Or is she okay with the fact that mommy gave her up and jus now coming back after 14 years? 

Do she know what happened between mommy and lyndall? Do she know that lyndall not her real dad? 

"Breathe" I heard. I looked up and seen kamryn looking at me. "Breathe" she said again. I exhaled breathing again. I didint know I wasn't breathing. 

"thank you" I said. She nodded her head and went back to being silent. Lanï is dancing and jumping around while mommy and lyndall was a way from the us arguing. I got up and went by her seeing that she was uncomfortable with the situation. 

I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. I think they can tell I'm not paying attention to them. They continued in with their conversation. I'm bored. I don't have my phone because mommy took it away. 

Rumi had hit me so I hit her back and she started crying. Her hits hurt and plus she hit me with a toy bat. I would've been wrong if I hit her back with it. 

"Blue go sit down and wait for me come back." I looked at her kinda skeptical because why would I leave you alone with this psycho. "Ill be fine I promise and tell kamryn and lanï to grab their bags" she said. 

She left and I went to do what I was told. 

"lanï would you like to come with us. " I a said. She was talking kamryms ear off. 

"Yes!!" She yelled and jumped off of kamryns lap. 

"inside voices lanï. and where is she going" she asked concerned. 

"I'm guessing y'all are coming with us. My mom jus told me to tell y'all to get your things " I said and lanï dragged me upstairs. 

She followed us but was very careful of how she was walking. She made eye contact with me and I raised my eyebrow. 

"its fine I just fell and hit my leg" she siad. I nodded my head not believing any of that. 

"all lanï things in her room is packed. Its his my things. I had a feeling y'all would come dinner or later" she said once we got upstairs. I nodded my head and went to her room. 

It was plain. It looked like a guess room and she was jus sleeping in here. Okay now I'm even more confused. 

"how long have you been living with them" I asked making conversation. She froze in her steps but almost immediately continued walking to her closet. 

"umm since I was 5" she said. She grabbed her suit case and we started non her closet. We took everything that was hanging up down and started folding them j to her suitcase then we started in her shoes. 

Some of her outfits were kinda something like what a 18 year old would wear. Some of then looked her age appropriate. 

mommy came up here once we were done and helped us move all the stuff to a different car. 

"we have to go straight to the airport.  we need to go back home" Mommy said and got us in the car. Kamryn was quiet and jus looking on her phone. Lanï was messing with her trying to take her phone. 

"lanï stop" she said moving lanï's hand away. 

"mommy pway" she said pouting. 

"no not right now" she said. Lanï started pouting with tears in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes trying to stop her tears. 

Kamryn looked at her and seen she was crying so she gave her her phone. I laid my head back and thought about my phone. 

"mommy can I get my phone back" I asked with hope. I don't understand why I had to get my phone taken when she hit me first. I didn't even hit her that hard she's jus dramatic. 

"ask me again or I'm gon keep longer" she said. that made me mad She had the thing for 1 day. She said I could get it back today but she didn't give it back yet. 

"but you said I could get it back today" I said. I'm not tryna argue but I want my phone. 

"since you wanna argue you ain't getting it back til I say so. I said I was giving it back but you wanna argue with me so now you can wait" she said smiling like this shit was funny. 

"mmcht ole long neck ass, that's why you look like a giraffe, fuckin Irritating" I mumbled so she could hear me. 

"What was that? and don't smack yo teeth at me fore I smack you. " she said. I rolled my eyes ignoring her. I jus closed my eyes. 

Kamryn's POV 

"Your mine" Lyndall's voice replayed in my head. I took a deep breath feeling like throwing up but I kept it down. his voice kept replaying in MT head the whole time. I'm trying to go to sleep but I can't. 

We pulled up to the airport and it was paparazzi out taking oictures. They were close up. You could still see them from where the plane was. 

"ok come on" Mrs.Carter said. I got jut the car and grabbed lanï. She was so interested in my phone I'm pretty sure its going to die on her soon. Spend had it the while time we were in the car. 

I picked lanï up and we walked into the plane. It looked so pretty in the inside. I didn't know where to sit. I took my phone from lanï and took a quick picture. 

Se started whining cause I took it but I gave it back when I was done. 

"for take off and landing we have to sit in the chairs but when we are in the air you can get up and move. " mrs.carter said. I nodded and picked lanï up. I sat down in a chair and put her next to me but she got up and went to sit by blue. 

"kamryn wanna sit together" mrs.carter asked. I nodded my head. She sat by the window because I am afraid of heights. 

"passengers please buckle your seatbelts and stay seated until we are in the air. I will let you know when you can get up and move around" Someone said on the inter come. I'm guessing it wss the pilot. 

"We are ready for take off" 

(a/n I think thats what they say for astronauts but we jus gone say it today.)

the plane started moving at first it felt like a car the I felt it started to fly. I closed my eyes and held onto the seat arm rest thingy. 

"its okay. Your okay calm down"  I heard Beyonce coach me. She grabbed my hand and held it rubbing the back of it. It sort of calmed me down. "open your eyes" she said. I opened them and they had tears in them. 

I didn't want them to fall but I was so scared I don't know of what but I was scared and my heart is starting to beat faster. 

"relax your body" She said. 

"i-im trying" I said now crying. This shit is embarrassing. I jus met her and I'm already crying. I was now crying from embarrassment. I wasn't even crying from the plane ride anymore. 

"you are mine. Nobody can ever take you away from me" I had a small flashback of when lyndall was on top of me. 

His grunts and my screams were playing in my head. Then the twins and lanï calling my name. I started getting hot. My tears weren't stopping. I wanted to pull my hoodie off. I so was hot and felt like I was suffocating. I felt someone pick me up and I tried fighting them off. 

No one ever picks me up except for lyndall when he forces me to do things I don't wanna do. 

"p-please n-no" I said but it came out faint. I think my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. It was becoming more difficult to breathe. 

"Shh your okay. Its me mommy" I heard Mrs.Carter voice say. It sounded fainted. My hands were shaking so I clenched my fist closed trying to stop thrmvfro. Shaking. 

I didn't notice my hoodie was off so now i jus had on my bra with all my scars showing. 

"i-i don't wanna d-do it. " I said shaking !y head. Mrs.Carter pulled me into her Lao. I tried fighting her away but she was stronger than me. She pulled my head so I was laying on her chest. I jus laid there crying. 

"listen to my heart beat, bubba. your okay. Im right here with you. I won't hurt you. They can't hurt you no more" mrs.Carter said. 

I started listening to her heart beat letting it clam me down along with the skin to skin contact. 

"Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me When I look in your eyes, I feel alive Some days we say words that don't mean a thing But when you holding me tight, I feel alive Make it last foreverCome on, baby, won't you hold on to me, hold on to me?You and I togetherCome on, baby, won't you hold on to me, hold on to me?" She started singing. 

I wanted to sing with her but her singing was enough for me. I sniffed cause my nose was running. I was now calmed down and was jus sleepy. 

"Good job bubba." She said once she noticed i was calmed down. I smiled against her chest but then moved back really quick. I jus remember I was laying on her chest without a hoodie on. 

"i-im sorry" I said and quickly put my hoodie back in. She seen my body. Omg I hope she don't start asking questions. 

"your okay. You wanna go back out there or stay in here. " she asked. I thought really hard about this. Do I wanna go back in there and have blue and lanï looking at me and asking questions, or do I wanna stay in here with the bed and go to sleep? 

"ill stay in jere" I mumbled. 

She nodded her head dnad got out the bed. 

"ill bring you some water back" she said and left out the room. I sat on the bed and looked around the room. I kinda wanted to get out of my clothes and go to sleep I don't wanna wear this hoodie. 

I explored the room and it was a closet in here. I got up and looked in it. It looked like it was all mrs.Carter's clothiit's essentially in here. I sorted a cute hoodie and wanted to wear it. 

I took it out the closet and laid it on the bed. I love the bear ears on it and it smelt good. Like vanilla and something else. 

I took my hoodie off and put the bear one on. It was a mirror in here so I looked in the mirror and I looked so cute. 

The door opened and I looked towards it. 

"cute hoodie" mrs.carter said. I nervously chuckled scared of how she would respond to it. I hope she don't tell me to take it off. 

"do I have to take it off" I asked wit MT head down. 

"no you keep it on" she said I looked up and she had her phone dropped up like she was taking a picture of me. I smiled and she smiled back. 

"here's your water" she said. I grabbed the water and threw it on the bed. It was a water bottle so it didn't spill out. 

"ill be out there if you need me" she said. I wanted her to stay in here and cuddle with me. I'm too old to be having someone cuddle with me but whatever. I don't care. 

"Can you stay " I asked. She turned around and closed the door back. She got in the bed and laid on her back. 

I got in and sat next you her but not to close. 

"come jere" she walks and lulled me onto her lap once again. I laid my head back on her chest. She clvered it up before she left it the room.  She put some on thing random on the tv and watched it. 

I closed my eyes praying that I don't have a nightmare. I soon fell asleep but didn't know it. 

Beyonce's POV 

I looked down noticing kamryn was now sleep. I texted my mom and told her we won't make it to her family dinner tonight and she said she would jus have it whenever we get there. 

I grabbed my phone that was laying in kamryns back and texted blue. 

- blue come to the first room in the left. I'm watching a movie with kamryn.

I know kamryn is sleeping but I'm still watching a movie. I put in Madea's big happy family and got bored half way through it. 

She hearted my message and her and lanï came into the room. Lanï pouted when she saw Kamryn laying in me. 

"mommy my gg mooo" she said attempting to move kamryn. Lament stirred in her sleep waking up. She's a light sleeper jus like me. 

"lanï wait til she wakes up or until I move her." I said moving lanï out the wag gently. She pouted some more and crossed her arms. I sighed. "Come on the other side of me" I said. She smiled and got up. She's so spoiled, she literally gets everything she wants. 

She leaned in my arm and was watching tv. Blue laid behind kamryn and was jus cuddled up into me. I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture. 

(a/n imagine its lanï and kamryn not the twins. And lanï is on the other side of beyonce) 

They were all sleeping and jus left me up by myself. Its okay though cause I'm gonna gi to sleep anyways... No I'm not. I'm gonna jus watch tv, not even sleepy. 

___________________

(3295 words) Sorry for the mistakes. I dint know if anyone is really liking this but imma continue it. 

Thoughts?

Kamryn?

Beyonce?

Blue?

Kaylanï?

Should I keep the ' i ' in lanï's name like it is or put it regular? 

Byeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 3.3K 60
Tetralogy To The Story Sweet Seduction.
6.9K 386 23
jus read!
2.2K 74 20
𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄é 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝑬𝑶 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑶𝑶 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝑭𝑶, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐...
16K 572 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.