โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– โœฐ - m...

By giyuusnumberonebae

๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช (๐•’๐••๐•›.) - ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•“๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โœฐ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– (๐•Ÿ.) ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•“๐•ค๐•”๏ฟฝ... More

1. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ โœฐ
2. โœฐ ๐•™๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’ โœฐ
3. เผ„ ๐•™๐•’๐•ซ๐•– เผ„
4. เผ„ ๐•š ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– เผ„
5. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•—๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โœฐ
6. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•”๐•’ โœฐ
7. เผ„ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค เผ„
8. เผ„ ๐•จ๐•™๐•š๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•• / ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•๐•๐•’ เผ„
9. โœฐ ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•ž๐•– โœฐ
10. โœฐ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™? โœฐ
11. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•’๐•ซ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ เผ„
12. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•š๐•”๐•œ / ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž / ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•• เผ„
13. โœฐ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โœฐ
14. โœฐ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• โœฐ
15. เผ„ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช / ๐••๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•˜ เผ„
16. เผ„ ๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค เผ„
17. โœฐ ๐•จ๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•œ. โœฐ
18. โœฐ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•–๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• โœฐ
โ˜…โ˜† ๐•Šโ„™๐”ผโ„‚๐•€๐”ธ๐•ƒ โ˜†โ˜…

19. เผ„ ๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•–? เผ„

1.7K 34 99
By giyuusnumberonebae

________________________

༄ MUICHIRO POV ༄

My eyes flutter open. Sun shines through the window of my girlfriend and I's room. Her body is gently pressed up against mine as she peacefully sleeps. Our fingers are locked together.

I have to wake her up soon, though I'd love for her to get all of the rest that she needs. We need to properly treat the wound on her back.

"Sweetheart, wake up." I say, gently shaking her and rubbing circles on her hand with my thumb.

"Mmm, five more minutes... so tired.." She mumbles out to me. She sounds and looks so pretty even though she is just waking up.

"I'm home, it's me. I have to take care of your back, so I need you to wake up please. I'm sorry." I say as I sit up and rub her back with my free hand.

"But I'm so tiredddd..... wait." Her eyes flutter open and she turns her head to face me.

"Mui!!!" She quickly sits up before throwing her arms around me, pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her, carefully avoiding the wound on her.

"Someone must have missed me. That's good, because I missed you too." I smile as I take one of my hands off of her to rub my eyes.

"Hell yes I missed you!! I didn't even know where you went!! Are you okay?? How long have you been here?? Did you find someone else?? Have you come home to break up with me and move someplace else??" She questions as she pulls me out of the hug and places her hands onto my shoulders. Her sleepy morning voice was soon replaced into several different emotions.

"I got here in the middle of the night. Besides, you know I only have eyes for you, Y/N. You're too perfect to even make me think about anyone else." I say as I play with her bedhead hair.

A soft smile creeps up onto her face before pulling me back into another hug. "I missed you, idiot."

I carefully place my hands back onto her back and pull her further into me to our secure hug.

"I told you to take care of yourself, didn't I? What's up with the wound on your back? Care to explain?" I ask, rubbing my hands on her back but carefully avoiding the wound.

I bury my face into the crook of her neck and begin leaving small kisses along her neck and collarbone.

"I was gonna take care of it today, yesterday wasn't a good day..." Her voice comes out a whisper. I could feel the vibrations of her speaking as I left kisses on her neck. I missed her so much.

She takes one of her hands off of my back and places it in my hair. However, I pull back from her to look at her.

"Hey, why'd you stop?!" She asks, disappointment lingering in her words.

"Because I told you to take care of your injuries as needed. What if you woke up with an infection?" I say as I get up from the futon to go get the first aid kit out of the bathroom.

"I would've went to the butterfly mansion..."

"Really?" I call out to her. "And what if it was bad?" I rummage through our cabinet to grab the box.

"I'm sure Ms. Kocho would've been able to do something about it. She's the best of the best!!"

I grab the box and walk back into the room. Y/N is already standing, her arms up in the air stretching.

"Come onnn, Mui. Just give me some kisses. It's been forever since we have seen each other!!"

"Lie down please."

"Hm?" She says as her eyebrow raises and her head tilts to the right. Her arms fall back down to her sides.

"Lie down on your back so I can take care of it for you please."

Her mouth forms an "o" shape and she lies down on her back, laying her head onto her folded arms.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you please." I say as I sit down on the futon and open up the first aid kit. I really don't want to hurt her. She is my everything, the last thing I would want to do is hurt her in any way.

"You're not going to hurt me."

"What if I do?"

"You won't, I promise. I just want to kiss you." She says as she attempts to look at me over her shoulder.

"You can get them later." I say as I gently clean it with a rubbing alcohol wipe.

She groans loudly before stuffing her face into the pillow. Shit, did I hurt her???

"Are you okay??? Fuck, did I hurt you?! I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm really sorry are you okay???" I ask as I quickly yank my hands away from her. Please, I really hope I didn't hurt her.

"Yeah, by not giving me any damn kisses. Do you know how long it's been!?" Her voice is muffled by the pillow, but I can hear the obvious disappointment and frustration in it. I let out a sigh of relief. My heart is screaming inside my chest.

"You scared me!!" I say as I place a hand over my heart.

"Mui, you know this isn't hurting me. I'm a Hashira, not a baby."

"I just don't want to–"

"You're not going to dear. Why are you so worried?"

"I just don't want you to be hurt. How'd you get it?" I gently being to work on her again.

"I was sparring with Mr. Shinazugawa. He's really... ferocious. I think that's the word I am looking for."

I hum to her response. I'm really focused on her, trying to make sure she doesn't get an infection.

Silence fills the room as I take care of her.

After a few minutes, I finish doing everything I need to do. I bring my hands up to her shoulders and massage them. "All done!!"

"Really? Thank god, come here."

✰ Y/N POV ✰

I sit up and turn around to immediately press my lips onto his. He chuckles into the kiss and kisses back. It's loving. My hand is on the back of his neck and one of his are on my face. I grab his free hand and intertwine our fingers.

We pull back from each other. His blue eyes lock onto mine, and he grabs my other hand. His hands fit so perfectly into mine.

I'm so happy he's home with me. Safe, and at home with me.

"I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. I really, really am. I hope I can make it up to you tonight." He says.

What?? I feel heat IMMEDIATELY rush to my face. What is he trying to imply?? What's tonight??

"What's tonight?" I ask, raising my eyebrow and turning my head a little to the left as our eyes and hands are still locked together.

"It's a surprise, Kanroji will be here soon to get you ready." He says sweetly, with a smile on his face. His bangs and the rest of his hair are messy, but he looks so cute!!

But a surprise? Kanroji is coming over to get me ready? What is he even planning? I turn my head back to look at him straight. I don't really need anything from him, just having him is enough.

"I really appreciate it, but you really don't have to do anything, it's fine Mui." I say as I bring our hands to rest on the bed as we hold them.

"No, I want to do this for you. You're going to love it, I promise!!" He smiles, his voice genuine.

I smile at his words. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. You're so sweet!!" I say and peck his lips.

He stays silent and looks at me. His hands let go of mine and he brings them both up to my face. His thumbs rub back and forth on my cheeks. I can feel them growing warm under his touch, and I'm sure he can feel them turning into ovens.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, watching his eyes scan over my entire face and he grazes his thumbs over them.

"You're so beautiful. How did I get so lucky to have you?"

I chuckle. "You're so cheesy."

"You can't be talking," he says as he takes his hands off my cheeks and crosses his arms. He rolls his eyes and tilts his head.

"Really? How so?" I say, following his gesture completely.

"Kanroji told me about the conversation you, her, and Rengoku had. She didn't go into detail, sadly. I was really interested in what you had to say about me...." He trails off, his position not altering.

SHE DID WHAT?????

I'm going chop her head off.

No. I'm going to chop her limbs and THEN her head off. Why am I even surprised?! Kanroji can't keep any sort of secrets!!

Damn it. I didn't tell her to keep it a secret. If I would've, she probably would have told him anyways.

"Y/N, did I kill you?! Are you okay!?" I shake my head upon hearing the words, snapping out of my thoughts. His hands are gripping my shoulders and he shakes me back and fourth gently.

"Huh?? What did she say!? I swear I'm gonna–" He stops shaking me and takes his hands off his shoulders and speaks.

"She didn't say much. She talked about you talking about the chopstick thing, parts of what you said when you helped me get my memory back, and cuddling. I think that was all she talked about... yeah. She said that your eyes turned into hearts when you were talking about it and that you started kicking your feet. I think it's really cute and sweet that you love me so m–"

"Okay!! Anyways, how was your mission?" I say trying to avoid any and all embarrassment that he may continue to go on about.

He giggles and grabs my hand.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about how much you love me. After all, Uzui had to go through my rant about you too...."

"Mr. Uzui!? You went to him!?? What did you say?? I don't even think that he likes me!!"

He chuckles a bit and brings his free hand up to the back of his head.

"Well, he does have three wives afterall... I knew that I liked you, I just needed some advice."

"He must have gave you some damn good advice." I say before giggling and rolling my eyes.

"He did, he even gave me some kissing ti–"

"He was the one you got kissing advice from?? I wondered how you were so good!!" I say as we both start to giggle.

"I didn't know that I was that good... just kidding, I knew."

He is. He is that good. He's fucking good at everything. He even looks good in MY clothes!! I wish I looked that good in my own clothing...

"Don't flatter yourself darling." I say as I roll my eyes with a small smile. What's up with all his cocky confidence? I really like it. I like it a lot. It's taking everything out of me to not play with my fingers and smile like an idiot. He was just worried that he was going to hurt me, now he's all cocky?

"You're not denying it."

My eyes meet his. He has a smile on his face and he's looking into my eyes.

"I'm not, but how are you so sure?" I ask. I might as well just play along.

"Well... if I do recall correctly... your legs started to go all jelly at the hot springs. I had to hold you up. Is my memory on point, or do we have to test it out again?"

Nevermind. I won't play along anymore. I'm going to die. My entire body feels fuzzy and warm. I feel endorphins rushing through my body like they're track stars. God damn, of course he has to make me feel this way.

I can't even say anything.

He laughs. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm uh... yeah." I can't even find the right words anymore.

He leans into me and kisses me. It's short and sweet, but it's still enough to make me enjoy every short second of it.

"Sorry love. I didn't mean to make you speechless. I love you."

I'm going to scream like a little girl and kick my feet. Roll on my bed while giggling like a child. I need friends my age, because I would be telling them about this. I think he knocked the wind out of me.

"It's okay, no need to apologize. I love you more."

༄ MUICHIRO POV ༄

Maybe I was a little bold earlier because I'm so fucking nervous for tonight. I'm really trying to ease my nerves, but I'm not sure if that's going to work.

I really hope she likes this surprise. I promised her she would. Afterall, I owe it to her. She spent over two years of her life taking care of me and helping me. She's done so much for me, and I haven't always been the best to her.

Earlier we went back and forth on who loved the other more. We ended up having to say that we love each other equally, because we were not agreeing anytime soon. Even though I do love her so much more.

Kanroji and Iguro should be here later. Kanroji will help Y/N get ready.

I can't wait to see what she looks like after Kanroji comes. I just know she's going to look so gorgeous.

I can't wait to have a night out with her. I really hope she will like the presents I got her, too. The entire time I was in the district that I was in, I searched and searched for a gift. I finally found one, but I'm scared she won't like it. I just want everything to be special for her. I want it to be perfect.

"Mui, are you okay? You're just staring at your food, do you not like it? I can make you something else if you want me to." A voice snaps me out my thoughts, and I look up to the owner.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just thinking." I say as I pick up my chopsticks and take a bite out of the tempura sitting in front of me.

"What's on your mind?" She asks me as she places her chopsticks down.

I finish chewing my food before speaking.

"Ah, you don't have to worry about it." I say before picking up another piece of tempura and putting it into my mouth.

"Are you sure? If you need to talk I'm here." Her reassuring words wrap around me like a fluffy comforting blanket in the cold.

"No I'm okay, thank you though."

She hums in response and we continue to eat.

𓆙 IGURO POV 𓆙

"Iguro, I'm so excited!!! Y/N and Tokito are going to look SOOOOO cute!!! I hope they have food... I'm starving!!" Kanroji says as she walks beside me, her hands gripping my haori and smiling. We are walking to ge star and mist estate. Kanroji is going to help L/N get ready, and I will help Tokito if he needs any. I'm carrying a big bag on my shoulder, filled with the things Kanroji wanted to bring. It's quite heavy.

"I'm sure they will have food prepared." I say as I look at her. Her green eyes are glistening in the light.

She's so cute.

"I hope!!! Tokito says it's a surprise... so I have to try to not tell her!! It's going to be so hardddddd, I'm so excited I don't know if I can be able to keep it a surprise!!"

"I'm sure you will be able to, Kanroji. We are almost there."

"EEEE, COME ON, IGURO!!!" She begins to skip away. I speed up my walking to catch up with her. She looks so cute.

After awhile, we make it to their estate. Tokito is standing outside.

"TOKITOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE MADE ITTTT!!!" She says as she hugs him.

"Hi Kanroji and Iguro." He says as he lightly hugs Kanroji back. It looks like she is going to squeeze him to death.

Is it bad to want to be a child right now? Maybe.

They pull out of the hug. "Please, remember to keep it a surprise. I really need this to work out."

Kaburamaru flicks his tongue as my answer.

"I'll try my best!!!" Kanroji answers. Tokito brings us inside and we leave our shoes at the door.

L/N walks out of one of the rooms with a smile. "Hi, Kanroji, Iguro, and Kaburamaru!!"

I wave at her and Kaburamaru flicks his tongue.

"Y/NNNN, I'VE MISSED YOU!!!" Kanroji says as she rushes over to L/N and tackles her into a hug. They both hit the floor with a thud.

The first thing I do is quickly go to Kanroji to make sure she is okay. She's a giggling mess.

I look up from the two on the floor hugging to Tokito. He stares at them, then turns his head to me with a small smile.

I cover my face and look down at the floor.

Kanroji is too cute.

"I... missed you too... Kanroji..." The younger girl under Kanroji quietly says.

Is it bad to want to be a 14 year old girl right now? Maybe. Kanroji is too cute.

________________________

✿︎ A/N ✿︎

7K VIEWS IS SO CRAZY THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCHHH!! Muichiros birthday is tomorrow 😻 I'm so excited

So much cheesy stuff in this chapter 😞😞 sorry guys I'm a cheesy hopeless romantic. But speaking of hopeless romantic, my friend iheartmuii is writing a modern au muichiro x reader called "hopeless romantic" and you should read it!!! she's a super good writer <3

also laeluvs (my bae who isn't my bae yet 😞😞) is an amazing writer and you should definitely check all her stories out 🙏🏻 she's super awesome and sweet

LOVE YOU GUYSSS THANK YOU FOR READING <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.7K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
119K 2.9K 52
โษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แดษช๊œฑแดษด แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช แดกแด‡แด€ส€ สŸษชแด˜๊œฑแด›ษชแด„แด‹.โž - แด„สœแด€แด›๊œฐษชแด„/แด›ส€แด€แด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ ๊œฐษชแด„ - ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด - แด‹ษดส แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส แด€แดœ แดแดœษชแด„สœษชส€แด แด›แดแด‹ษชแด›แด ษช๊œฑ...
100K 2.4K 14
hmm so this will be a story about how Miyoshi (aka YOU) is Muichiro & Yuichiro's younger sister and yea it follows the manga so if you haven't finish...
75.4K 2.5K 66
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...