Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

34.

4K 146 41
By BoundlessReverie

A bit of a shorter one for today.
Let's just say it's the calm before the storm. ;)

Noah
____________________________

It's been a few days since we've arrived in Louisana. We got here in the early hours of Monday, and it's now Thursday. Up until yesterday evening, I was stuck in little space.

It was so relieving and freeing not having to think about anything from the real world. If I felt I had the choice, I'd have stayed little even longer. Not that I can really control it though. . . Sometimes it just happens, and out of nowhere it goes away. I never really understand it.

Since returning to my regular self, I just feel kind of empty. Everyone has been pushing me to talk and do things with them, but I just don't feel like it. Not since I came back last night.

I didn't feel like eating, even after Alek was practically begging me to. I couldn't. I didn't feel like I had an appetite. Every time I close my eyes I see them. My parents. Their heads. The blood.

The thought of it made me feel sick

For the third time today, I ran out of bed and into the bathroom. I collapsed at the toilet and dry heaved until it stopped. There was nothing in my stomach, therefore nothing to come up. It just made my throat burn really bad.

I sat there and cried, wishing my mind could bring me back to little space, and of course when I need it the most, it's not working.

I don't know if my mind and body are too physically tired, or what. All I know is I can't deal with it. I don't want to deal with it. With this pain.

All I want right now is my Daddy, but at the same time I just want to be left alone.

I curled up on the bathroom floor, wrapped in the blankie Fox got for me. I cried and cried until nothing more came out. It felt like I ran out of tears. I don't even know if that's possible.

All I know is I've never been so sad in my entire life.

My heart aches worse than anything I thought possible. Nothing even feels real anymore. This stuff doesn't happen. Especially not to the boy who's life revolved around staying home and working at Daisy's.

I want things to go back to normal. I want to go back to our first date at the bar. The night me and my Daddy shared our first kiss. My first kiss. I just want to relive that moment on repeat for the rest of my life.

I love the way Alek makes me feel now. My feelings are even stronger somehow. I just miss that day because everything was so stress free. I dream that one day we can get back to that point. I just don't know if that's possible anymore.

I want to worry about what I'm going to wear on our date, or what I'm going to have for dinner. . . Not all of our lives getting threatened.

As I laid there, I let the thoughts of our first kiss encompass me. The way his soft lips felt against mine. . . The perfect, rainy day. It was such a hypnotizing feeling thinking about it. Even through my sadness, it made me smile.

I heard the bathroom door creak open, but I didn't bother looking up. All I wanted was to stay buried in my daydream of the best day I've ever had. I didn't want it to disappear because then my thoughts will be brought back to my parents.

"Noah? Malysh, are you okay?"

I felt my Daddy's hands shaking my shoulders.

"Noah, open your eyes please." Alek begged; the desperation in his voice shooting straight to my heart.

I looked up at Alek. He was sat on his knees, his eyes filled with worry.

"D—Daddy." I cried. "It hurts so much."

"What hurts? Are you in pain? Do you need to go to the emergency room?" He panicked.

"My heart, Daddy. It hurts so bad." I sniffled. "I don't want to think about it anymore."

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry." He sighed, sitting his bum on the ground. Alek pulled me effortlessly into his arms and just held me.

Alek didn't try speaking, and I don't know how long we laid there together. I felt safe in his arms and I never want him to let me go. I changed my mind about being alone. There is no other place I'd rather be than curled up in my Daddy's arms.

"Baby boy?" Alek murmured softly in my ear.

"Mhmm?"

"Let's have a bath. Get you all cleaned up, alright?"

"I'm comfy here. I don't want to." I answered.

"We have to, sweetheart. I promise we can lay in bed and cuddle after, okay?"

"You won't leave me?"

"Only to get us something to eat after. Other than that, I will be with you for as long as you need me to be."

"Fine." I sighed, making no effort to move.

Alek didn't see that as a problem though, because he lifted me off the ground easily.

"Just relax and let Daddy take care of you. I got you, baby boy. We're going to be okay."

Alek lifted the hem of my shirt up until it was laid on the floor by my feet. He took my undies off, leaving me bare.

He turned on the tap on the tub and tested the temperature, then began removing his clothes.

A few moments later we stood in front of one another fully in the nude.

I laid my palm to the center of his chest; appreciating the firm yet soft skin.

I felt Alek inhale sharply at my touch. Our eyes met, and every ill thought threatening to take over my conscious mind, slipped away.

He tangled his fingers through my hair while his other hand caressed my waist. I could feel my heart thumping wildly from the intimacy of his actions.

"Daddy is going to look after you for the rest of your life, alright? I love my sweet boy with all my heart. The love you give me. . . It brings so much light in through all of this darkness we're surrounded by. With you by my side, I know we can get through anything together. I promise to love you at every moment I am alive. I know you are hurting, malysh, but together, we will survive anything."

And just when I thought my body was incapable of producing any more tears, I proved myself wrong.

I was a sobbing mess.

"Y—You're so kind to me, Daddy. I. . . I love you so much." I rubbed at my eyes, then took the hand Alek had on my waist, placing it to my chest. "All of my heart belongs to you. It always has." I admitted. "I have always loved you. Since the first day I ever met you."

"See, I told you. We are meant to be." He grinned and my tummy did somersaults.

Alek used his thumb to lift my chin up, then placed a delicate kiss to my lips.

"My perfect boy. Come on, let's get into the bath and get you all cleaned up." Daddy lifted me off the floor and helped me get into the tub. A few seconds later he slid in behind me and pulled my back to his chest.

He wasted no time lathering my body in the yummy smelling soap, cleaning my body from head to toe.

It was so nice to just have a moment of peace between the two of us.

His touch was arousing, but he made no move to take it further. He knew what his touch was doing to me, but it made me appreciate him even more that he didn't try to push me.

All I really needed was a good cuddle with my Daddy. I needed to be held and told everything will be okay. It's the last string of hope I'm holding on to. Everything feels far from okay, but having Alek by my side, I know there's still a chance.

After our bath, we did a final rinse off in the shower, then Alek wrapped me up in a towel and led me back to our room.

"I'm going to get us something to eat. You will be alright?"

"Yes, just please hurry. I don't want to be alone, Daddy."

"I will be fast. The guys probably made dinner not long ago." He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay." I whispered back.

Alek left and I didn't want my mind to start spiralling if I just sat there, so I turned on the tv and searched through Netxlix for a movie to watch.

I chose the movie good boys, because every time I watch it, it makes me laugh.

I didn't bother with getting dressed, so I threw my towel in the laundry basket and cuddled up under the covers.

"Hey baby, they just finished barbecuing. I got you a burger, veggies and some home-made cupcakes for dessert."

It smelled yummy, I just didn't feel like eating.

"Thank you." I blushed and pulled the blanket higher.

"Come on, sweetheart. You have to eat."

"I will eat in a little bit." I muttered quietly. I knew I didn't sound believable.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not taking no for an answer. You haven't ate anything since yesterday, Noah. I'm not letting you starve. I know you're hungry even if you don't feel like it. Daddy is going to sit and eat with you too." He walked over to my side of the bed and set the plate down on the nightstand, then joined me on the other side a moment later. He got underneath the blankie with me, sitting back against the headboard.

I looked up when Alek was taking a big, juicy bite of the hamburger and my mouth watered.

"Mmm, it's delicious baby." He moaned and took another bite. "You should try it. You are going to love it."

While one part of my brain was fixated on the yummy food, the other part couldn't stop thinking about naughty things. I love when Daddy moans like that.

"If you eat for me, I will give you a special little surprise later." He smirked, his eyes pointing towards my penis.

I gulped nervously and reached for my plate.

"Can you hold this for a second please?" I handed Alek my plate so I could scooch my bum closer. I moved right against him so our bare skin was touching. It made me shiver.

"Thank you." I blushed and took my plate back.

It took me a couple of minutes to gather the courage to eat, but I did it. I took a big bite of the burger and it was amazing like my Daddy said it would be. I ate every bit of my food and even though I didn't want to admit it, I felt much better.

Alek took our plates and set them on his table, then we laid down together and cuddled. I was the little spoon of course.

We laid for a while and watched the movie. Well, Alek watched the movie. All I could focus on was the way his hands started roaming all over my body.

I feel guilty for wanting this. . . Wanting to be touched, but the desire is too much to hide away.

"You fit so perfect in my arms, Malysh." He hummed in appreciation, nipping the sensitive skin on my neck.

He thrusted forwards, showing me his arousal. I moaned, pushing my bum back a little bit so I could feel him.

"Daddy." I whimpered.

"Do you want this, baby boy? Do you want Daddy?"

Alek removed his hands from my body, moved around for a few seconds then suddenly, I felt his bare length between my bum cheeks.

"Hm? I don't think I heard an answer, baby." He pushed against me again, causing me to cry out.

"Yes. Yes, I want you."

I tried to turn around so I could face Alek, but he held me in place.

Alek's fingers ran through my hair; he tugged on it, forcing my head back. "Grab the lube for Daddy."

"O—Okay." I whispered, reaching for the small bottle in the drawer.

He took the bottle from my hands, coating his fingers in the clear liquid.

Cold fingers circled around my hole; pushing and prodding carefully.

"You feel so tight, sweetheart." He groaned, biting down on my shoulder.

I was about ready to beg him to finger me, but before the words could even come out, he pushed one in.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"You like when Daddy fingers you? Daddy loves it." After a good few thrusts of his finger, he started to add a second.

It burned a little bit, but it felt so so good.

I moaned and writhed against him as he continuously nailed my prostate. I was so close to cumming, but Alek pulled out from me. I huffed in annoyance, pushing my bum against him, silently asking for more.

"Daddy that's no fair. I—I need you. I was so close."

"The only place you're going to cum is with my cock buried in that sweet little ass of yours. Are you ready for me, baby?"

I nodded repeatedly.

"Please. . . Need you now." I cried.

As we continued to lay on our sides, Alek lifted my left leg up, and slowly slid his length inside of me.

He kissed all over my shoulders as he pushed in.

I wanted to see his face, but he wouldn't let me turn around.

"Just enjoy, sweetheart. Close your eyes and focus on the pleasure." He murmured behind me, thrusting in just a little bit harder.

He had one arm tucked underneath me, his tantalizing fingers playing with my nipple. Alek's other hand clasped tightly to my hip, holding me steady as he had his way with me.

His movements were languid. . . powerful. It's everything I've been needing. A moment to just let go and forget.

"Mmm, I l—love you, Daddy." I took Alek's hand that was playing with my nipple; interlocking our fingers together.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

My head fell back against Alek's shoulder as he continued to make sweet love to me.

He didn't ignore and part of my body once. Whether he was kissing my neck, or gliding his hands over my body, he made sure to give every part of me attention.

I placed a kiss to his knuckles, then pressed our hands against my chest.

"Gotta cum, baby boy. Do you want Daddy to fill your pretty hole?"

"Yes please." I cried. "Go harder. I need you deeper."

He did exactly as I asked. He moved vigorously; flawlessly striking my prostate as he did.

I closed my eyes and let everything go dark. I focused on the way he felt inside me. How full he made me feel. . . Making love with Aleksander is incredible. I let the pleasure of his movements take over my body.

Without him even touching me, I came all over myself. I squeezed his hand really tight as my body spasmed from the intensity.

"Oh my god, Daddy! Daddy, it's too much, it's too—" I couldn't finish my sentence. My brain would no longer form the words I was looking for.

I was so close to screaming as he continued to ram into me.

"Noah! Fuck, sweetheart. So tight. So perfect."

I felt Daddy's cum fill me and it was amazing.

I was a mess. We were sweating and panting; fighting to catch our breath. My body felt like mush, my head high on endorphins.

Alek didn't pull out of me right away. He kept his softening shaft buried inside of me as the two of us laid there.

"Thank you. I really needed that." I murmured.

"Thank you, baby. You are so incredible. I hope you feel a little better after that?"

"I'm amazing. This is the best I've felt all week and it's all thanks to you." I blushed.

"I'm so glad, Malysh. I told you, Daddy will take care of you. Let me get you cleaned up, yeah?"

I nodded.

Alek removed his his penis from me then flipped me on my tummy.

I felt the bed dip down between my legs, then his wet tongue licking my hole.

"What are you doing?" I squeaked out, fighting the urge to push my bum against his mouth.

"You're leaking cum, baby. I'm just cleaning it up for you." I felt Alek smirk against me then continued to use his tongue on me.

The thought of him tasting his own cum was really sexy.

After a short while, he kissed each of my bum cheeks, then got off the bed.

Daddy cleaned the cum from me, then carried me over to a comfy chair while he changed out the bed sheets.

He said I made a mess, and I was so embarassed. Alek reassured me it wasn't a bad thing though, so I felt a little better. I just hope no one sees the cum on our bedsheets! I know they will make fun of me or say something embarassing.

"You were such a good boy for Daddy tonight. Eating all your food, letting me make you feel better." He smiled. "Are you tired?"

I glowed at the praise he gave me. I love when I do good.

I love making him proud of me.

"I love being your good boy." I blushed. "Yes, I'm tired now." I finished with a yawn.

He picked me back up and laid me on the bed.

This time when we cuddled, I had my body facing him. After a few kisses, I placed my head on Alek's chest and closed my eyes.

I couldn't recall how long I was sleeping for, before a loud bang startled me awake.

_____________________________

A/N - What do you think happened?
I'd love to hear your theories 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
956K 22.3K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
1.2M 49.3K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
1.6M 45.4K 33
THIS WILL INCLUDE MENTIONS OF MPREG SO YEH All cover credit goes to @xox_troylerphan_xox its amazing and I love it <3 - <3 Dan, is a 21 year...