Marriage

By FireWolf_BTS

Yn And taehyung were friend. Taehyung's mom gets diagnosed with a heart disease. She wants them both to get m... More

Introduction
Invitation
Hidden Feelings
Heart Disease
Wish
Hatred
Contract
Wedding
Hate
Moving out
Mystery
Family Dinner
First night
First day at work
Dinner
Jealousy
Period
Accident
Kidnap
Truth revealed
Hurt
Save and forgive
New beginning
Feeling
Date
Confession
Happy Ending
Epilogue
Author message

Cuddle

473 16 0
By FireWolf_BTS

Yn pov:

Me and taehyung came downstairs to eat dinner with mom and dad.

Dad: Yn, are you okay.

Yn: Yes, dad. 

Dad: How does it work. Is it difficult.

Yn: It's okay dad. I am still getting used to it. It will become easier as taehyung is helping me.

Dad: Good to hear .Taehyung, what happen to the deal?

Taehyung: We got the deal.But hyung wants yn to present one of her own designs in the fashion show. I don't want her to present anything.

Dad: Yn, do you want to present you own  design.

Yn: I don't know . want o present my own design but what if my design isn't nice.

Dad: Don't worry .There are so many staff .They will help you .

Yn: Okay .Taehyung , can I perform my own design.

Taehyung nodded and I was so happy.We all ate our dinner and then we all headed to our bedroom. Taehyung went to his study room and I went to the bedroom.I first went to the bathroom and then I lied down on  the bed to sleep.After some time , my stomach began to hurt.The pain increased after few minutes.Tears began to fill my eyes due to the pain.I curled up into a ball .Tears began to fall down my cheek. 

End of yn pov

Taehyung pov:

I went to my study room because I had a meeting with one of my clients.After the meeting finished , I went to my bedroom.I walked over to my bed . I heard tiny sobbing.I waked  over to yn side and saw yn curled up like a ball.I shooked her lightly .She looked up .

Taehyung: Yn, what happened to you ? Why are you crying?

Yn: Just stomach pain.(lightly sobbing)

Taehyung: Yn, listen to me okay. Now can you please do as I say ?Now please lay straight.

She did as I said.

Taehyung: Now just lay striaght. I'll be back .

I ran downstairs and went to th kitchen.I will make water and poured it in a hot bag.I took the bag to my bedroom .I went over to my side . I went near yn.I slowly put my arm around yn's small waist.She slowly turned around.Now she was facing me.

Taehyung: Yn, don't worry .It's me.

I slowly put the hot bag near yn 's lower abdominal area. I moved  the bag  a bet away from he tummy so that she doesn't get hurt.

Yn: Taehyung , you don't need to do this.It's just pain .I'l  manage it .

Taehyung: Yn,  I can see how much you are managing the pain . Now try to sleep.

Yn  tried to move away from me but I pulled her closer to me.When she was so close to me I felt relaxed . My heart bet increased. I felt a weird thing in my stomach. I don't know this feeling but I liked it. The feeling is just like that day when me and yn made eye contact. Yn struggled in my arm. 

Taehyung: Yn, can you stop moving. I tried to sleep. Okay. And don't move around.You will feel more pain.You need warmth .so close your eye and try to sleep.

Later , I heard a snoring sound. Yn was hugging  me while she was sleeping.She looked like an angel when I was asleep.Some time later , I closed my eye and  went to my dreamland.

The next morning. 

Yn pov:

I felt something around my waist. I slowly open my eye and saw taehyung 's arm around my waist.We both were saw close to each other.My heart beat was beating so fast. Taehyung is hugging me. I  looked around and saw a hot bag on the table. I closed my eyes and tried to remember .Yesterday , I had strong pain in my lower abdominal area. Taehyung came in the room. He told me to lay straight and he went downstairs. After sometime , he came with the hot bag and slept next to me.He can next to me and  his warmth made me fall asleep. OMO. Taehyung took care of me the whole night. I think I should let taehyung sleep more.I tried to move his arm But his grip got stronger.

Taehyung: Don't move.Sleep a bit more.

I was shocked.He is awake.

Yn: Are you not sleeping?

He  opened his eyes. I stared into his eyes.We both didn't blink .

Taehyung: I was sleeping but you were moving a lot. You disturb my beautiful sleep.

Yn: I - I'm sorry for that but can you  let go of my waist .I need to go to the bathroom.

Taehyung: Oh yeah.

He let go of my waist and I ran into the bathroom.

Sorry for the short chapter.Hope you like my story.💜 Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 68 16
Y/n wants to fullfil her dreams but her mother wants her to marry. y/n thinks that if she able to archives her dream? will her husband agrees with i...
3.3K 38 34
y/n is a beautiful princess but she is a devil what happens when her mom remarries someone else and get some stepbrothers ............ will they acc...
204K 6.9K 48
A cold hearted mafia who loves his wife very much, what will happen when their life takes a new turn........ Started:- 12,May,2023 Ended:-30, August...
27.3K 982 21
You really thought I love you,haha so funny" "Why would you play with my feelings" Taehyung had to marry Y/N otherwise he won't get the property. Y...