Loving The Mafia || KTH

Autorstwa bakerjiminie

"Come here" "What?" "I said come here" He pulls her on his lap and his hands slid inside her top unclipping h... Więcej

Marriage with Mafia King
Let me Flirt
Closer
Is he Jealous?!
First Time
My Wife
Kitten!
Rude Ass
The Maid
Honeymoon
New Book!
Your Name
Where's She?!
Birthday Special 🎂
One Million Dollars
Abandoned Mansion
Car Romance
Stages of a Relationship
Angry Birds
Unrevealed Truths
His Desperation
Pain
Fairytale

Workoholic & Distraction

302 7 0
Autorstwa bakerjiminie

Morning

You tied his tie and fixed his coat before standing on your toes and kissing his cheek. He looked at you and came closer. Tilting his head he was about to kiss you when his phone rang. He picked it up and started talking. You took the opportunity to run away but he held your waist and pulled you towards him. You bumped into him and he smirked at you.

You looked at him for a while and a naughty idea popped into the small mind of yours.

Tae: That data is also important for the meeting and also the data of last year.

He was talking when you slipped your hand inside his coat caressing his chest. It was not affecting him much but when you stood on your toes and bit his neck, he lost it.

Tae: Yes, at *gasp*

He immediately looked at you but you were looking at him innocently.

"Sir?" The person from the other side asked.

Tae: Y-yes, I was saying make an appointment for 5 pm.

He hung the call and looked at you.

Tae: You're being naughty day by day, honey. I would have stayed at home and completed what you started but for my bad I have an important meeting.
Y/n: See you later, Mr. Kim.

You smiled playfully.

Tae: Don't be so happy Mrs. Kim, I'll make sure to complete this.
Y/n: We'll see later.

Pecking your lips, he was about to leave the room when his steps halted.

Tae: Y/n!
Y/n: What happened now?
Tae: I will come 2 days later so if you want you can visit your dad.
Y/n: Really?
Tae: Hmm. Come, I'll drop you.

Later

You walked towards your home while Taehyung was beside you with his hands in his pockets. You were so excited to meet your Dad after months. You rang the bell as your Step-Mom opened the door. Her smile dropped when she saw you. She was about to close the door but when she saw Taehyung, she quickly hugged you. You were taken aback by her behaviour as she never hugged you. You hesitantly hugged her back. After you, she went towards her son-in-law and hugged him. His hands were still in his pockets.

Mrs. Han: How are you my son?

But instead of answering her, he whispered in her ears.

Tae: Dare to hurt her and those hands would be chopped off.

Shivers ran down her spine as she quickly broke the hug. Your dad came out of his room and when you saw him, you quickly hugged him.

Y/n: Appa! I missed you.
Mr. Han: I missed you too my daughter.

He kissed your forehead and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and your father came forward to hug him. They both hugged each other.

Mr. Han: God Bless both of your lives, my son.
Tae: Thank you Appa for your blessings.

Stacy came out of her room and looked at you both. She came forward and was about to hug Taehyung...

Stacy: Hii Opp-

But he forwarded his hand for a handshake. She annoyingly held his hand and shook.

Tae: Okay Y/n, Take care of yourself, I'm leaving.
Mr. Han: Why so early son? Come inside and have breakfast.
Tae: Appa, I have some important work so I should leave.
Y/n: Taehyung, is it urgent?
Tae: Umm okay I would love to have breakfast with you guys.
Mr. Han: That's the spirit. I'll go and prepare my special Kimchi, till then Y/n go and show him your room.
Y/n: Okie Appa. Let's go Taehyung.

You led him towards your room. Opening the door, you both witnessed a beautiful and neat room.

He laid on the bed and looked at you.

Tae: Your room is so beautiful, Y/n.
Y/n: I know. *Smiled*
Tae: I would prepare same room for my daughter.
Y/n: Your daughter?
Tae: Yess. One day, I'll have a little Y/n who will welcome me everytime I come home.

You blushed while looking down. He chuckled and pulled you on top of him.

Tae: I won't mind if it's a boy.

Your cheeks got more red. You hitted his chest and snuggled more into his chest.

Tae: What? I'm planning for our future.
Y/n: You have full life to think about your future. Mr. Kim.
Tae: Aaah *whined* but I'm 26 already. It's time for me to be appa.
Y/n: Yes but I'm 23 so...
Tae: So it's time for you to be Eomma.

You sighed and tried to get up when he changed the position. Now he was above you. You put your hands on his chest to maintain distance.

Y/n: Taehyung stop it. Someone might see us.
Tae: I've lawfully married you Miss Y/n so it's legal for me to get on top of you even if someone sees.
Y/n: Taehyung.
Tae: Baby! I'll not be around for 2 days so take care of yourself and please be away from that lady.
Y/n: Okie dokie my husband.
Tae: Hmm so now give a kiss to your husband.

You looked down and shook your head. He can see that you're shy to kiss him here. He held your chin and kissed you deeply. You respond in a slow pace when someone enter.

???: Ah

Taehyung rolled his eyes and your cheeks got red as she saw you both kissing here like that.

Stacy: I came here to call you both for breakfast.
Tae: Hmm go now. *She left* hmm so where were we?
Y/n: We were going to have breakfast.

You ran outside and he chuckled. He walked near to your dressing table. He touched your belongings and smiled. He look around to check if anyone was there.

Later

You were sitting with your dad in his room as he was telling you old memories. You were so happy to talk to him again like that.

Mr. Han: After your Eomma left, I didn't have any hopes, dear. It was your step mom who helped me in my lows.

You smiled warmly at him and thought how much he trusts that filthy lady. Stacy came inside the room and look at her dad ignoring you.

Stacy: Appa! I want some money please.
Mr. Han: Sure dear.

He fetched money from his wallet and was about to give it to her when your stopped him.

Y/n: Appa, atleast ask her why does she want money.
Mr. Han: Let it be Y/n.
Y/n: No appa *looks at Stacy* Why do you want money?
Stacy: Bitc- I mean Unnie, I want it for the new course at the college and I want to enroll.
Mr. Han: I told you. She won't lie.
Y/n: What course?
Stacy: It's a - a c-computer course yes.
Y/n: Miss Stacy. You study fashion designing. And you want to apply for computer course.
Stacy: I j-just want to.
Mr. Han: Take it Stacy.

He gave the money to Stacy as she she went out before eyeing you with rage. You shrugged it off and continued talking to your Dad.

Later the night, you were making pancakes with your dad. You were enjoying with him. He was the one who taught you to cook so well. And about your step mom so she is sitting in her room applying a face mask. And Stacy is out for some reason.

You called your step mom for the dinner as she came out with her mask on. You smiled but you wanted to laugh hard as she was wearing it upside down. She sat down on the chair and shouted.

Mrs. Han: Honey!! is the food ready?
Mr. Han: Yes. Here you go.

He said serving her and sitting in front of her. You walked to them and served your dad. You sat beside him and started eating.

Mrs. Han: It's so good dear as always.
Mr. Han: It's made by Y/n. *Smiled*

Her smile dropped as she looked at you and scoffed lowly. She just hummed in response to your dad.

Meanwhile

???: I don't want her now.
Stacy: Why??
???: She's touched and used by other man.
Stacy: Please help me.
???: *Smirk* What will I get in return?
Stacy: Listen to my plan. You'll make a lot of money and I'll have satisfaction.

Back to Y/n's room

You laid on the bed all tired as you helped your dad to take out the old stuff from the shed. He has saved all the things from your childhood and his young days. He might be admiring all those. So you came back and now you're here. Before sleeping, you thought to call Taehyung. You dailed "Nae Sarang". It was him who saved his number with this name.

OTP

Tae: Hmm?
Y/n: How are you so cold that you even greet with a hmm?
Tae: You're not here to make me feel hot that's why I'm cold.

You blushed when he shameless flirted with you on the call.

Y/n: What were you doing?
Tae: I'm working for my new project in Daegu, right now.
Y/n: It's 11 Taehyung. You're again overworking again.
Tae: How will I fall asleep without that small waist of you in my arms?

You widened your eyes at his flirts. You were wandering why he's being so cheesy.

Y/n: T-Taehyung, Stop this.
Tae: I tried to sleep but couldn't so I thought to work.
Y/n: Workoholic Mr. Kim.
Tae: And his only distraction, his sexy Mrs. Kim.

You can feel he's smirking while sitting there.

Y/n: Enough! I called to ask about you but seems like you're so busy. I'm going to sleep. Good Night.
Tae: *chuckle* Good Night Jagiya.

What do you think Stacy is planning for Y/n this time? Stay tuned to know what happened next.... Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote this chapter and do comment your thoughts🩷🩷

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

550K 23.5K 86
hey guys.... so basically it's my first ff ever so plz do not hate me in comments...plz... plz... 21+ mature content He is a beast..the most cruel...
134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
112K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
209K 6K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...