evade to the game

נכתב על ידי Avaisalwaysasimp

!this is for fun and all of this is an joke! •this story is discontinued :/ (I failed at making it a love sto... עוד

Intro + logs
>start of the game
kidnaping the rebel
Meeting the trooper
Angry munci
going as duo's
Forgiveness?
The shopkeeper adding with conversations
Was it worth it?
Flashbacks
do you think you're better off alone?
Becoming aware
Risks
Getting closer to answers?
Staying in jail
Survive bobo
Injuries
meeting fate with an zombie and another person
Discontinued sorry

Getting along with who?

143 5 0
נכתב על ידי Avaisalwaysasimp

Rebel pov :

I wanna shoot her head off really bad, wait... DID SHE TAKE MY GUN?!

Ava pov : 

I came back to the group with trooper! Woo! I'm happy that we got trooper! Oh wait I forgot rebel and trooper are enemies, I can change? that :D!

Trooper pov :

Out of all people Rebel is there.. how did she even get Rebel here?.. And doesn't he have a gun, why isn't he shooting them?

Defect rebel pov : 

Oh it's trooper! I heard about them but I'm not sure if he still trust me since I used to be a rebel... I'm sure that I can get along with him right?

Bobo pov : 

Is green man! As Ava put him down I greeted him and talk to him!

Ava pov : 

Hm, something feels off..

SPECIAL ROUND

ANGRY MUNCI

Run for your life.

I know for a fact that does not help at all, I just hope that he does not teleport! I grab everyone and just rush down to an hiding spot.

Bobo pov : 

Fun ride!

Jard pov :

HELP WHAT IS SHE DOING-

Ava pov : 

I drop them down to the ground and- ooo someone got downed and I need cash. I ran off to revive that person!

Rebel pov : 

Out of all people trooper is here, that motherfu-

Trooper pov : 

"Any reasons why you are here?"

I poke him lightly, he got angry at me.

"DONT TOUCH ME YOU BI-

"Rebel there is children here."

"What can a child cannot hear the word b-

"Shush just tell me why you're here rebel."

"Well I was kidnap by Ava!"

"Same-

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!"

That rebel got anger issue, but the lady is Ava. What a nice name for someone so strange. 

"So Ava her name right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you guys know anything about her?"

"Do you really think we all know?"

"Well you guys are with her so."

"You're stupid"

Bobo pov :

I'm just listening to the soldiers talk. But I'm worried about Jard, he is struggling in debt and more. I just hope he be okay in the end..

Rebel pov :

Whatever is going on where did Ava even go?! She just left out of nowhere... 

"Do any of you guys know where did Ava go?"

"nope"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM TALKING TO YOU?!"

Defect rebel pov :

Jeez... does he hate me this much? I know I did that but jeez it was a long time ago! Why can't he let go of the past between us... It is starting to annoy me a lot.

Trooper pov :

Why is rebel arguing with defect rebel, I'm sure their betrayal wasn't that bad.. right? Alright there some stuff I clearly didn't know about. I touch rebel shoulder-

"STAY OUT OF THIS YOU BITCH!"

Alright might ask defect rebel later. 

Jard pov :

Where is Ava? I looked around to look where she is.. nothing, oh god... What if she bring another person that could end us all! This is not good! I-

"Hey jard.. are you okay? You're looking really concern... I'm worried.."

Bobo touch my shoulder worried about me, we been best friends for a long time it just hurts me that I lied to him sometimes, I don't want him to worry about me a lot! So Me and bobo just talk about it. 

Bobo pov : 

Jard is sad :(

Trooper pov : 

those idiots been arguing over an hour, I'm tired of it. 

"Will you two idiots stop?!"

"TELL HIM THAT NOT ME!"

"Jeez why are you still angry at me for answering your question?!"

"BECAUSE I WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO YOU!"

sigh, I have to end this now.

Jard pov :

Me and bobo talked it out. I'm happy that I got it off my chest. Wait it's angry munci? SHE ISN'T GONNA MAKE IT-

"Jard you should stop worrying... I'm sure she be fine! I mean she brought 3 people like it was nothing, and trooper has really heavy stuff in him. So she be fine!"

Bobo is right I really should stop worrying. But maybe I should talk to-

...

What is happening with them...

Bobo pov : 

Their still arguing :(

"TROOPER YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"So what? I still need you guys to get along since we been kidnap!"

"Please stop arguing we need to talk this ou-

"SHUT UP DEFECT YOU ARE ANNOYING!"

I feel bad for defect... I want to comfort him :). I went up to defect and hug him, he look surprise about it but he hug me back. He's really nice :D!

Defect pov : 

This child is hugging me?... I.. god why do I wanna hug him back I- I hug him anyways, why do I feel better hugging him?... Whatever its better than arguing with rebel. But where is Ava?... I kind of miss her.. What am I even saying she kidnap 3 of us! But.. she doesn't seem to bad?... What is going on?

Jard pov :

I been watching Trooper and rebel argue for 1 hour and 30 minutes, when are they gonna stop? This is just stupid.

Rebel pov : 

I got tired of arguing with trooper. Whatever I back out anyways, he's annoying. I back out in my thoughts about in this point.

Jard pov :

Maybe I should talk to trooper? Rebel might still be angry after what happen, plus trooper seems chill enough right?

"Hey?.."

"Oh greetings! You must be Jard right? Bobo told me a lot about you!"

Maybe me and trooper can get along after all.

Bobo pov : 

Defect seems a lot happier now! I stop hugging him and started to talk to him.

"Sorry I didn't tell you my name earlier defect rebel, I'm Bobo!"

"Oh, it's nice to meet you bobo!"

"It's nice to meet you too! :D"

Defect pov : 

Hes like a little brother to me.

Rebel pov : 

I'm getting worried about Ava now...

(Hey people who read this page to the end, sorry if some stuff doesnt make sense, I be updating the intro! making it about Ava and the rest! I will try and use all the evade characters [and some nextbots] in this wattpad)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.1K 148 15
Ria is the girlfriend of Nick who goes on a trip with him and their friends to a football game in baton rouge until they had to make a stoping point...
860 56 29
Finally, an art book packed with Mario ripoff gays, tadc, buff Luigi, stickers, smegsy meme guardians and more. (All by yours truly, @sarvxruvfanwowe...
1.4K 54 25
The story title says it all. (It's mostly Smg34 and C.ai storys) There will be other Fandoms in this fic tho. Smg4 does not belong to me.
1.5K 98 43
Book 3 ARC0 [CURRENT], Clear Skies Summary: Rain recovers from a five-month coma to an empty hospital room and dead flowers. All memories of her were...