" You and I "

By pull_me_closer

An arranged marriage between two souls who were totally opposite from each other. If one were cold as ice the... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12

CHAPTER - 2

1.3K 47 8
By pull_me_closer

Fumes were coming from ??? head because of his daughter's behaviour. Today is her wedding day but she went to the office to attend a meeting.

"Park f*cking Jimin, where is your daughter ? " ???/Shouted at his husband who gulped nervously.

"Why does he always scold me, when she's also your daughter baby ? " jimin whisper to hobi making a crying face. Hobi giggled cutely at him and said.

"Cause she has your nature, workaholic" hobi teased him before moving to other who was about to blast.

"What the ! I'm not a workaholic it's just that I'm strict at my work " jimin mumbled with a pout but heard by ???

"Oh yeah then let me remind you Mr. Park you being strict at work made you once faint by over working without taking care of yourself " ??? Said mocked while jimin pouted looking down.

"Sweetheart...yoonie calm down, she's gonna be here in 30 minutes. Let me make a call" Hobi Said to his husband with a nervous smile who glared back at him.

"Relax yoonie, let baby call her she will be here right away" jimin said nervously eyeing hoseok who nodded immediately.

"In 10 minutes, I will give you both 10 minutes she has to be right in front of my eyes in 10 minutes." Yoongi said giving deadly eyes to his husbands who nodded immediately while chuckling nervously.

Park jimin CEO of park industries married to Jung hoseok (CEO of Jung industries) and Min Yoongi (CEO of Min industries) and after their marriage three companies joined together. Have one daughter(given birth by yoongi) who is currently in the CEO position at their Company, lastly their trouble maker twins boys( given birth by hobi). Love their family equally but their appa(jimin) is over protective over his family. Only yoongi and hoseok have the ability to calm down the furious jimin.Their daughter got all of her appa's behaviour workaholic and cold nature. Jimin was a workaholic and cold as ice before he met his husbands yoongi and hoseok. Love has the magic to change someone to their better.

"Cub where are you ? Did you forget today is your wedding huh.... " hobi said in his deep voice to look like he was being strict with his cub whom he loves the most, only to hear a deep chuckle from the other side. Jimin suppressed his laugh seeing this while yoongi had enough with his husbands childish behaviour.

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and snatched his phone who pouted looking at jimin who motioned hobi to come to him who gladly went and hugged his husband.

"Where are you right now? Who goes to the office at their wedding park Taehyungie huh... Answer me..." Yoongi growl at their daughter only to hear a deep sigh from other side.

"I'm right here eomma just turn around "

Here this yoongi turns around making his husbands also confused so they also turn around to see the one and only daughter.

Kim Taehyungie daughter of Yoominsoek. CEO of ParkJungMin industries. Workaholic and cold, don't talk too much. Dominant in nature also have anger issues she only controls her anger in front of her family. Loves her twin brothers alot but don't show it. Never had a relationship before cause after graduation her only focus was on their company and now it's on no.1 position.But believe in love after seeing the love between her parents. Intersex (have penis/ d*ck).

" Cub / tiger " hoseok and jimin immediately hugged their daughter and whispered

"You messed up cub/tiger" both said and break the hug making Taehyungie nod her head without any expression.

"I can't believe you tae ,you just went to the office on your wedding day. This marriage doesn't matter to you huh. We arranged this marriage for your happiness and here you are... " tears flow out from yoongi's eyes and sit on the near by sofa.

"Unnie you made eomma cry.." Her twin brothers hugged Yoongi to stop his cries.

(I don't know who they are, it's just that they somehow look like our hope )

Park yoomin and Park Minsoek twin boys of Yoominsoek. Braty, cool and naughty boys. Love their family mostly his eomma yoongi even tho hobi gave birth to them they are always attached to yoongi like Taehyungie more attached to her hobi momma. Love their elder sister so much and are also protective towards their eomma so jimin and hobi have to twist their eyes to make them leave their husband alone after all they also want to have yoongi love and attention only towards them.

Taehyungie sighed and Kennel down  infront yoongi and hold her eomma's hand in hers and said.

" Eomma i'm sorry okay just don't cry, it's just that f*cking secretary of mine forgot to take my sign to our project which we were working for a month and for your information I already cleared my schedule for my wedding. And also if I didn't go to the office it would all become a waste for our company and employee who worked hard for this project that's why I go to the office. About marriage, it's very important to me eomma also I am going to have someone to call mine more over my partner is chosen by my parents so nothing going to be wrong." Taehyungie said kissing on yoongi's hand who looked at his daughter with his gummy smile.

"Wow...Unnie knows how to talk this much, It's a miracle" yoomin said made his brother agree with him.

"Right bro, I think it's our brother in laws effect" minseok teased Taehyungie who just rolled her eyes at the cheesy comment but she also noticed when her heart skip a bit mention about her life partner.

"You two stop teasing my cub and you baby go and get ready okay, let's not keep your wifey wait." Hobi said with a smile making others chuckled.

"Momma..." Taehyungie groaned irritatingly and went to get ready.

"You two brats go and get ready" jimin said to twins who immediately runs to their room shouting 'okay'.

"Our cub grown up so well and now she's getting married " hobi said with glossy eyes hugging jimin who look at yoongi who also have glossy eyes. Jimin smiled and forward his hand who held on it and joined the hugged. Hobi pecked on yoongi's lips with a bright smile make other also smile. Jimin hugged them tightly to his chest and kissed on their head closing his eyes feeling his husbands warmth.

After reaching her room look at her reflection on mirror only to see a little smile on her lips. That's when she realised she was smiling thinking about her soon to life partner. She slightly shook her head and whispered to herself.

"What have you done to me kim Jungkook"

Two people who don't know each other once, are now going to be pray for each other's happiness even before their own. Both had faith in their parents and themselves.Cause there are no accidental meetings between two souls if they were never meant to be with each other.

                                                 TBC.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13.6K 50
What did struck two strangers in an arranged marriage? Of course it is not love, it is hate at first sight. But fate have another plans, sometimes. ...
588K 17.6K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
158K 7.2K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...