The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

By Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|18|

1.9K 79 6
By Hazy_letters

The only sound that could be heard in the cold hallway was the sound of shoes clacking on the surface . She was going to the duke's study .Even though there was a ball in an hour , the mansion was fairly quiet .

Aina reached Izek's study soon , she knocked and entered when she heard 'come in ' . She didn't exactly know what he wanted to talk about , but had some idea .

"Your highness , I hope I didn't trouble you by calling you here"

He wanted something from her ,it was clear from his tone . She could tell he didn't mean those words ,and would not accept No as an answer to him calling her .

"Of course not , your excellency "  she said as she smiled at him . The smile was fake , one could tell if they paid enough attention.

"Well then , princess, i want an answer to my question, I asked you long ago , but I have yet to receive one "

He was sharp and she knew that . She also knew that she he knew how to play his cards , but so did she .

"I am confused as to what you're talking about, but don't you think you're overstepping your boundaries?"

She asked him , smirking at him .  He wanted to play a game , then so would she . She would never allow herself to become a pawn in someone else's game .

"You know what I'm talking about " he said as he glared at the young lady in front of him .

"My , do I really know ?" She said as she sweetly smiled at him , she enjoyed making him enraged .

"Why are you in the North ? Aside from the emperor's order" he said .

"Duke , it's simple really , I want the support of the North , if my father decides to see whose better instead of passing the throne to the eldest . I want the North to have my back." 

"How are you so sure that your father would chose your half-sister ?" He asked , his eyes still cold with a hint of curiosity.

"I'm sure you must know , that my father loves my sister , while that is sweet . I had been pushed away since my birth , even now I still am , but my younger sister melted my father's icy heart ." She said , the word father sounding foreign to her tongue .

"I thought the emperor would've cherished his kids , as he was also neglected as a kid . But it seems I am wrong , but why do you want our support so desperately?" He asked her , curious about the situation.

"That is because I suspect my father will directly make my younger sister the crown princess , and try to get rid of me . I'm sure you know what I mean by that ." She said , her face emotionless .

"I see , you have the north's support." He said without hesitation.

Her eyes widened at his words , she didn't expect him to say it so soon . She even thought he wouldn't ever give her his support, but here he was .

"A-are you sure ?" She asked still shocked by his sudden answer .

"Of course . I just hope you don't make me regret my decision " he said , his gaze softening while looking at her still in shock . In his eyes , she looked like a child deprived of warmth .

"I promise , I will do my best to make you not regret your decision." She said , still feeling giddy due to the good news . She was excited , she couldn't believe her ears .

"Well then , your highness , i best believe we be on our own ways . After all the ball is going to start soon ." He said ,as he stood up from his chair .

She got up as she followed him out of his study , she was still happy due to his answer . A small smile adorned her angelic face , as she walked downstairs to the ballroom .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below

I hope you all liked it .

Also thank you guys for 3.45k views !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
19.4K 691 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...
128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
101K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...