Story of jeon twins ( taegguk...

By PalJaggi

hello everyone, this is my first ff this story is like alpha omega with prince like tae is a prince of unive... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
House tour of tae apartments
house tour of tae apartment pt2 and taehyung painting
taehyung painting pt2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
sorry for late update
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
some news
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
NEWS!!!!!
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
!6k viewers!
chapter 43
chapter 44
birthday special
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
!8k viewers!
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
!10k views!
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 34

170 13 0
By PalJaggi

Twins- Uncle min ho *smile and run towards him*
Minho- hello my son, how are you? *hugs him back*
Twins- we are fine uncle..
Minho- i am came to see your wifey, i need to gift him too, i haven't came to your wedding and i got to know about incident of him. Where is he ? *smile and kiss twins forehead and which makes them smile*
Twins- there he is *point towards him and minho also see which makes him also shocked.*
Minho- mr.kim? *shocked*
Tae- Mr.lee? *shocked*
*tae just come in and came infront of minho and handshake with their style which make jeon confused and after the handshake they just see all of them are confused*

Minho- i know you are confused, how can me and tae are doing like this? Tae you tell.
Tae- ok uncle, eomma, appa and my bunnies, he is one of my closest friends and my business partner. When i started the company, he see my files and he became my partner and he is starting became my friend so i call him uncle lee.
*Everyone makes O face*
Mrs.jeon- now lets go and eat food and bear no spicy food for you as doctors strictly say it. I have made non spicy food for you.
Tae- eomma *whine*
Everyone- your eomma is right bear/tae. *strictly with smile*
Tae- ok *pout*
Mrs.jeon- bear, i have made your favorite Samgyeopsal , bimbimbap and Samgyetang. And ramen and ttbeoki for all others and not for you. *strict voice*
Tae- yeah!!! Thank you eomma *shining eyes* now lets go everyone *cutely*
Everyone- OK OK bear *smile and chuckle*
*Then everyone goes to dining room and sits on their places and tae was going to help mrs.jeon but she strictly say no to him because he hasn't heal now. It is only 2 days. And then tae goes to give the food of his babies(yeontan and bambam) their food. Sorry i really don't know the dog food name. And he give the food and goes to wash his hand and afterwards he sits on dining table and everyone was talking about business so he started scrolling his phone. After some minutes maid come with the food in their hand and mrs.jeon too. And they settled the food and they started to eat*
Tae- it is so yummy eomma *cutely with his pouty face which makes everyone coo at him*
Mrs.jeon- thank you my baby bear*chuckled*
The food

Bimbimbap ↑↑

Samgyeopsal↑↑

Samgyetang↑↑↑
Tae eating style

*After eating they settled down on sofa and minho gift tae which is an fruit, good quality chocolates and he brings an gold necklace for him*
Minho- tae this is for you *smile while giving him gift*
Tae- uncle lee you shouldn't...*cut off by Minho*
Minho- this is not as gift your son but he is gifting to his son in laws and you need to take it *smile*
Mrs.jeon- yes bear he is right take it *smile*
Tae- ok eomma *he take those gift* thank you uncle lee *smiled*
Minho- no need to say thank you tae *smile* i should go now
Tae- uncle lee, you should stay here *small smile*
Minho- no tae, i have a flight after 2 hours i am going to take care of my company at korea and had some work.
Tae/twins- bye uncle lee *smile and they hugged him*
Minho- bye my bunnies and tae *then he left for airport*
Mrs.jeon- now lets go and bear you have to eat you medicine too. And if you want you can eat chocolate too after eating medicine *smile*
Tae- eomma i forgot to tell you that my cousin yeonjunie has came and he was going to KIM mansion so can we too?
Mrs.jeon- of course we can but you should tell anyone of the member of our family.
Tae- ok eomma, i will tell to jimin hyung. *smile*
Mrs.jeon- ok bear *smile*
Tae- thank you eomma *smiled*
The gift Minho gifted tae*

*mrs.jeon tell one of the maid to put all the chocolate in refrigerator except one box which tae choose and tae taken the necklace with him as she told him and he also taken the chocolate box. And everyone left to their room and tae eaten the medicine and eat chocolate and give to his bunnies too and after eating the chocolate then jungguk put the chocolate in their mini refrigerator and cuddle and sleep*
Next day
In morning
Author POV
*Tae wake at 6 am and he do his routine except bath because he needs to do gym too. So he wear black and white shirt with gray sweatpant.

He goes downstairs and left for gym and he started to workout what doctor say and what he do not say so he hasn't done that things after the workout he goes to his room silently not to wake up twins and he bath and bandage himself and then goes to downstairs and he wears an white shirt with check pants and a cap with round glasses looking so cute.

And then he goes to kitchen and started to make the breakfast and he makes Korean rolled omelette with dakjuk and banana milkshake for bunnies and cappuccino for mr.&mrs.jeon and cold coffee for him.

Korean rolled omelette

Dakjuk

Korean sweet pancake

And after making food then he was sitting on sofa and scrolling mobile and after an ½ hrs, mr.&Mrs.jeon coming downstairs and see tae and tae see them and he just bow to them.
Tae- Good morning appa and eomma
Both- Good morning bear
Tae- eomma i have made food, i will Wake kookie and ggukie up
Mrs.jeon- i have said you na you shouldn't make food now and you aren't healed too.
Tae- eomma, i am fine. May i go now? *he left after that mrs.jeon sigh and they both go to sit on dining table and waiting for twins and tae.*
In taeggukook room
Tae pov
I am going to upstairs to wake up my bunnies and i go inside our room and see my bunnies who are sleeping looking so cute and they don't look like a top but they are top. Now lets wake up my bunnies.
Tae- bunnies wake up *while shaking them then after some minutes, they just take him in between them*
Twins- let's cuddle for sometime
Tae- no you both need to wake up or else no kisses for an year
Twins - no, it is not fair *whine*
Tae- it is fair in love or war. *smirk* you only have 15 sec. 15........14.....*cut off by twin*
Twins- we are up bear *sleepy face*
Tae- ok then i am going downstairs and wash your face and do your brush and come downstairs.*he was going but twins take him again*
Tae- what happened now? *twins just take tae in laps*
Twins- our kiss, you forgot, can we ?
Tae- yes you can *shyly*
*first taekook kiss then taegguk kiss.*

author pov
And you know they kiss 15 minutes each. After the kiss, as you know tae lips got swallow because of his bunnies and he gone downstair and twins go to their room and do his routine except bath. And after 6 min they come downstairs and see all are waiting for him.
Twins- good morning eomma and appa *little bow and sit down on either seat of tae and tae started to served everyone, her mother in law told him she will do but you know our stubborn tae*
Author POV
After eating everyone go to there room and bath and wear their outfit.
At 12 pm
Author POV
Everyone was ready to leave the jeon mansion because they are going to KIM mansion to surprise RM and jin. And twins take one car and mr.&Mrs.jeon take one car and 2 cars are either side of all car. And they started to move and after 30 mins they came infront of KIM mansion and they put the car at the parking lot and gone inside and they all are standing at the door and tae has bring some handmade cakes by him and mrs.jeon told him to knock the door so he knock it.
Twins outfit

Mr.&mrs.jeon outfit

*DING DONG*
Author POV
And the door is opened by jin and he see tae which makes him tear eyes.
Jin- bear? *teary eyes*
Tae- eomma don't cry na, tear doesn't suits you or i will cry too.
Jin - okay okay, welcome home sophia and jihoon, jungkook and jungguk. Now come inside. *small smile*
Everyone except tae- thank you eomma/jin *smile*
*Then tae just ram away inside to find other, jin was coming with everyone and he see tae was on lap of suga and just hug him like he is the father and tae is the son which can make coo air them.*
Tae- hyungie, i miss you so much❤, you also not come to jeon mansion to meet me, appa and eomma and my kookie and ggukie and my 2 babies. *smile while sitting on his lap*
Sg- sorry my baby bear, i will come i promise.
Tae- pinky promise*while giving little finger*
Sg- pinky promise *while touching each other little finger*
Tae- meow hyungie where is appa and meow meow hyungie?
Rm- we are here bear *tae see them and ran away to his appa and yoongi hyungie*
Yg- bear, you shouldn't run, you aren't healed now. *worried*
Rm- yes bear, he is right.
Now, How is my baby bear? *smile*
Tae- appa, taetae is fine.
Rm- now let me meet my in laws. Bear
Tae- ok appa *smile*
Rm- welcome jihoon and sophia and you too jungkook&jungguk to kim mansion. *smile*
Tae- eomma, where is jiminie hyungie? *smile*
Jm- i am here bear *smile*.
Tae- jiminie hyung *hug him*
Author POV
And after all the alphas are sitting on another sofa and talking about the business and mrs.jeon and jin was sitting on another sofa and gossiping with each other and vmin and sitting and chit chatting.
Vmin talking
Tae- hyung i have plans to prank my bunnies
Jm- what prank bear?
Tae - i am making your celebration again and making my bunnies wear cute clothes and i will wear like full black outfit looks like top. *smirk*
Jm- i think.......it is an great idea and i will do it with yoongi too *smirk*
Tae- ok then plan is fixed *smirk*
Jm- yes *smirk*
Tae- jiminie hyung we should make lunch for all na
Jm- yes bear
Tae- lets go then
Jm- eomma, we are going to make lunch
Jin -no son... *cut off by tae*
Tae- no eomma you talk with sophia eomma, we will go and make the lunch so no need *smile and they left and jin sigh*
Mrs.jeon- i know he is stubborn *smile*
*in kitchen*
Tae- what should we make? Because we need to make some non spicy food for me as doctors said not to eat spicy food.
Jm- what about corn dog, sweet sour and spicy chicken, ramen not so spicy ,japchae and kimbap with cold coffee.
Tae- it is an great idea, hyungie so lets start to make food. And which song we should play?
Jm- how about our song? Friends
Tae- best idea, Alexa- play friends by jimin and taehyung

*And song started to play and they dance and make food happily, after ½ hrs, all the food is ready and he tell maids to put all the food in table and they will call all the family. And when they are going to call them so the bell ring. I can't out the photo so can i put it on next episode*
*Ding Dong*
Jin- who is this time? Let me open the door.
*he was going to open the door and he saw yeonjunie and his boyfriend soobin which makes him surprised*
Jin- yeonjunie when do you came from London ? *surprise*
Yjn- from 1 week uncle jin, i was going to surprise you a day before yesterday but that incident happens and sugar hyungie came too. So i came but i met tae hyungie yesterday and tell me to give you all surprise.
Jin- Oo lets go inside now and who is he son? *pointing to soobin*
Yjn- oops i forgot to introduce him, uncle jin. He is choi soobin my boyfriend *shyly* and soobin this is my uncle jin. *smile*
Sn- hello uncle jin *now to him*
Jin- hello son, now lets go inside and surprise other especially your suga hyung *smile*
Yjn- lets go uncle jin, i am really excited to meet them.
Jin -yeonjunie , taehyung in laws are there too with their husband. *smile*
*They 3 left for inside and see all attention goes to there. *
Jin- yeonjunie introduce yourself.*smile*
Yjn- ok uncle jin, hello everyone, i am choi yeonjun
Everyone except kims- hello son/yeonjun
Yg- yeonjunie how are you?
Yjn- i am fine hyungie and you and my nephew and jimin hyung
Yg- they all are fine *smile*
Sg- has uncle choi has child too ? *shock*
Yjn- yes, i am the only child. When you left us then after 1 year i was born. Can i hug you sugar hyung? *pleaded eyes*
Sg- yes you can *smile and he stand from the sofa and yeonjun go infront of him and Hugged him after some min they broke out but some one shouts*
Rm- yeonjun when do you came from london?
Yjn- from 1 week uncle koala *smile*
Rm- oo....*cute off by the shouts*
Tae- YEONJUNIE!!!!!!! *ran to him and hug him*
I Miss you so much. And soobin how are you
Yjn- aish, don't shout and i miss you too tae hyungie. *hug him back*
Jm- yeonjun, how are you ? And soobin how are you?
Sn- i am good hyung
Yjn- fine hyung
Tae- now lets go everyone to eat lunch i am hungry *cute way which can make everyone coo at him especially twins*
Everyone- lets go then baby bear *smile*.
*they all left for the the dining table and everyone seated except vmin who are serving food to them. And yoongi one either seat is left and one twins between chairs is left. After serving vmin sit down. And all started to eat*
"And after all eaten the food they get to the sofa and all started to chit chat and soojun join vmin."

To be continued.......
Thank you for watching
Should i make a smut shot of them if you like, if you say yes so i will say yes or no mean no.
Sorry for the late update due to my school and tuition are there

Love you so much
Hope you like my story and vote it . ❤ it will be nice for u
2417 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 411 10
in which jeongguk is overprotective of his sister but it's taehyung he ends up hurting a taekook short story an a/o/b AU Alpha! Jeongguk + Omega! Tae...
59.4K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
45.6K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
429K 15.5K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...