๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ...

Von Chlaki

๐™ƒ๐™ญ๐™ƒ ๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ญ ๐™†๐™‰๐™”! ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€... Mehr

//Reader info//
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.

Chapter 10.

1K 40 8
Von Chlaki

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

-Finish it and do it smarter-

1,1K words

3rd P.O.V

The Exam's third phase required applicants to reach Trick Tower's base within 72 hours, But unlucky for Y/N and their friends incurred a penalty were forced to wait 50 hours.

Everyone was minding their own business in their own way in the waiting room. Killua was currently teaching Gon how to use his skateboard. -Kurapika, Leorio and Tonpa talking while Y/N was laying on the floor, swinging their legs back and forth in the air.

Suddenly a skateboard flew across the room, catching the attention of everyone in the room. Y/N looked at Tonpa and...

Y/N tried their best not to laugh. His expression was priceless. He looked absolutely terrified since the skateboard almost hit him in the face.

  -You failed miserably and tried to save it by coughing and sneezing. Catching the attention of a certain green haired teen.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Leorio scolded the two boys.

Gon rubbed the back of his head "Oops! Sorry.."

He lied through his teeth, he's unbelievably proud of himself by making you laugh.

"This room isn't big enough for skateboarding. Knock it off" Leorio scolded making Gon reply with a sad groan.

You began to grow tired and closed your eyes, wondering...

It would be strangely funny just falling asleep again for 2 years.

.

.

Lmao just kidding, I wouldn't...Right?

.

.

Everyone was asleep except for a certain white-haired teen. He was staring at the ceiling before looking at Y/N. Who was fast asleep between him and Gon.

He continued to space out as he gently caressed their cheek. Making said person snuggle closer to him as he chuckled slightly.

"Can't sleep?" Asked Kurapika softly as he sat up.

"Not really, the thing is l, I can stay awake for two or three days at a time" Killua answerd.

Kurapika looked at the clock. "Ten hours down. huh?"

"With no windows, it's pretty hard to tell, but...It's probably morning" Commented Killua as Kurapika noded, agreeing with him.

Killua had an idea, slowly sitting up and gently placing Y/n back to her previous spot. He mischievously chuckles as he threw a pillow at Gon, in which Gon threw it back. Killua got surprised and stared at a smiling Gon. Soon, he realized that he was awake this whole time and threw the pillow again.

Now Gon was fully awake and this was the start of a game of throwing pillows at each other for no reason. But also minding not to hit their precious Y/N that was still sound asleep.

Leorio got annoyed. "Knock it off, you guys!" He yelled. The two chuckled, by this time, Y/n was awake and slowly sat up. They gently rubbed their eyes while their body still swaying from drowsiness.

The three boys flinched "We didn't wake you up. R- right?" Gon asked nervously, hoping that you weren't upset.

"Mmm hmmm..." You commented. Slowly putting a thumbs up as you were saddened about not sleeping so much as you longed for.

Leorio gulped as he turned his head to the side, only to be encountered with a foul scented foot from none other than Tonpa.

Leorio groaned in disgust while the other boys laughed at his misery.

After they were done laughing Yiu decided that it would be a great time to sleep again.

And you did just that.

For the rest of the time..

.

.

.

.

It's only a minute left before they finally can get the hell out of that room. They were all waiting, with Gon and Killua holding Y/N's hand. 

There was finally a satisfying buzz from the door as it opened. As soon as it was fully open, they all hurried to get to the next room.

After thirty minutes of running, they were right back at the small arena where they fought with the prisoners.

Leorio grumbled "Thirty minutes of running and right back where we started"

"Didn't I and Y/N tell you we should've taken the stairs down?" Killua boredly commented. The black-haired man was about to yell at the boy but decided not to. Since he remembered that Y/N was right in front of him and he didn't want to hurt their ears again.

After that, they went through a lot of different types of rooms. There was one with a rail track and a cart, square paths, and a huge boulder! But of course, it all won't be complete without Leorio and Tonpa's screams of panic and stress.

After the boulder part, everyone was covered in dust. The three eldest males we're all exhausted, while the three youngest were all fine.

After the blonde finally caught his breath, he turned to help Y/N with dusting themselvs off. In return, they dusted Kurapika off and hugged him tightly.

Killua saw this and caught Kurapika's eyes.

The Kurta teen smirked a bit in a challenging and joking way. Which made the white-haired teen jealous and quickly thought of an idea that he decide to go through with. 

 "Man, I'm all covered in dust." He complained rather loudly while winking at Kurapika, He luckliy caught the attention of a certain somebody as they trotted over to the Zoldyck in need and helped him clean himself up.

"Damn. Only a hour left." Leorio sighed as he checked the time aloud.

They all entered the next room. It was a question whenever or not to open a door. They all pressed *O* expect for one.

Leorio got furious and pinned the blame on Tonpa, but Gon admittedly said that it was his fault, saying that he accidentally pressed the wrong button. Tonpa and Leorio started arguing while Gon tried to stop them.

"Ugh.. This is so stupid. Me and Y/N will be going" Killua announced and started walking, hand in hand with Y/N.

"Wha- Killua, Y/N don't go!" Shouted Gon, as he others followed.

They walked inside the next room and Killua began reading the sign aloud. "This will be the last decision made by majority rule. Are you ready? Choose O or X."

As always, they all choose O expect for one. Leorio was about to argue again but was brutally stopped by Kurapika.

 Press O to select the long and difficult path, or press X to choose the short and easy path. If X is selected, three applicants from your group must be chained to the wall with handcuffs before the door will open. Those applicants will be unable to move until the time limit has expired."

After a while of contemplating and thinking of what to choose, the finally made a conclusion.

"We entered the long and difficult path, and Y/n broke down the wall for us to snuck into the short and easy path." Kurapika suggested.

"It was genius! So that's what you plan all along, huh?" Leorio commented as he looked at the person next to him as they replied with a happy nod.

Soon, a door opened to the outside, where the next phase will begin.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Fixed chapter

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

231K 7.9K 50
ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑแดสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด, สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แดแด‡ แด„แดษดแด„ส€แด‡แด›แด‡ แดกแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ส€แด‡สŸษชแด‡๊œฐ ษชษด สŸแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ แด€แดแด‡แด›สœส๊œฑแด› แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแด๊œฐแด›สŸส แด›แด แด€ แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸสŸแดแดกษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ...
210K 3K 60
aอกอœlอกอœlอกอœ Iอกอœ wอกอœaอกอœnอกอœtอกอœ iอกอœsอกอœ tอกอœoอกอœ cอกอœhอกอœaอกอœsอกอœeอกอœ bอกอœeอกอœaอกอœuอกอœtอกอœiอกอœfอกอœuอกอœlอกอœ dอกอœrอกอœeอกอœaอกอœmอกอœsอกอœ wอกอœiอกอœtอกอœhอกอœ yอกอœoอกอœuอกอœ โฅ Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s: โ€ข๐บ๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
11.4K 464 50
Thank you for 3.5K reads!!!<33 TW: suicide, self harm, abuse, overdose, starving, rape mention I'm sorry in advance
598 21 7
๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ 2 ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...