" You and I "

By pull_me_closer

An arranged marriage between two souls who were totally opposite from each other. If one were cold as ice the... More

CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12

CHAPTER - 1

2.6K 59 30
By pull_me_closer

??? Pov

??? smiled seeing his son sleeping like a baby hugging his plushie dearly. He still can't believe that his little baby has grown up this much to start a new life and family for himself. His eyes become glossy at the thought that today his little bun is going away from them. He slowly walked toward his son and sat beside the bed looking at his little life who was unaware of his eomma's presence.

" i'm so lucky to be your eomma sweetheart, thanks for letting me have the amazing feeling of being a mother bun" ??? Said caressing his son's head letting the tears fall from his eyes with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Jinnie..."

??? turn towards the voice only to see his husband who was looking at him with an adorable dimple smile which always makes him fall for this man more deeply than he is.

"Joonie...." 

Kim namjoon CEO of kim industries moreover everyone know him has a person who was madly in love with his husband and his only son. But can be dangerous if someone mess with his family. Most of the time he is calm and sweet but in front of his husband he became no.1 pervert (I know you all understand what I mean ahem)

"Baby are you okay? Why are you crying? " namjoon asked his husband kim seokjin who immediately went to his husband and hugged him tightly hiding his face to his husband's chest.

"Jooniee...it's...it's just that I'm so happy today. Our bun is getting married, he's going to have a new family. They will keep my baby happy, right?  Bun will be happy there,right? " jin asked his husband who just smiled and gave a sweet kiss on jin's forehead who closed his eyes at the warmth making his restless heart clam. Namjoon cupped jin's face who was getting red by now because how intensely his husband looking at him. Namjoon chuckled seeing his husband all flustered just by his single action.

Kim seokjin happily married with kim namjoon. Loves his husband and son the most. If any mess up with his family they are messed with kim seokjin and it's not good for others health. Little over protective about his son who is their world.

"Baby you don't need to worry about our bun. You know how much they love our kookie right ? " namjoon said pecking on his husband's cheek then give a smile.

" I know joonie but what about h..." Before jin could say anything namjoon speak.

"Love, you just have to trust our decision. If they both had any objection about marrying each other they would have told us already right ? hm ? " namjoon whispered softly joining their forehead. Jin nodded with a hum.

"It's just i'm worried about our bun, he is so precious to us." Jin's lips wobble at the thought of his little baby getting hurt.

"Our bun will be happy, they will be happy baby " namjoon assured jin who look into eyes only to see sincerity in his eyes making jin relax and nod.

"Let's wake up this lazy bun now, it's his wedding today and here he is sleeping like a cute little rabbit. " jin said looking at his son with a lovely smile and look at this husband only to see him taking picture of their son cooing at every picture he take.

"You wake him up baby, let me check the balance wedding arranging again if they need anything. okay? " Namjoon said turning around to leave only to stop by jin who held his wrist making him face  his husband but instantly joon's ears turned red when jin suddenly kissed his nose tip and whispered 'I love you hubby'. Jin giggled when his husband stumbled little while walking out but not before giving him a sweet peck on his lips and whispering back 'I love you too'.

Jin faced his son and shake his head and went to wake him up. Jin kissed on his son's fluffy cheek looking squeeze right now.

"Kookie...baby wake up now bun... Today is your special day darling."

Kim Jungkook is the only heir of kim couples ,dearly loved by his eomma and appa. Graduated ,his only inspiration is his appa kim namjoon. Love his eomma but mostly like to tease his eomma so he can get scolded. But his motive behind this is to get his favorite banana milkshake which he like the most especially when it's made by his eomma. jin always makes his son's favorite milkshake at the end as an apology for their fight which ends up cuddling for the rest of day. They only had little cute fights cause both of them can't separate from each other for long which sometimes makes namjoon also get jealous of them. It was just perfect for Jungkook to have parents like them. Have female sex organ/ vagina.

Jungkook whined in his sleep  making a pout at the disturbance.

"Kookie get up now, hmm" jin said sitting beside Jungkook who immediately put his head on his eomma's lap and sighed at the warmth.

Jin smiled widely seeing his little bunny snuggling into his tummy like he always does with he was little. Time change but not his baby still the same innocent one who alway seek for his eomma's warmth.

"Bun time up, don't tell me you forgot your own wedding" jin fake surprised saying it but giggled when he saw his son instantly sit up with a wide eyes and open mouth.

"Eom..eomma..." Jungkook suttured with red cheeks blinking his eyes.

"Close your mouth and get ready the stylist is already here." Jin said kissing his forehead who nodded looking down with a shy smile on his face.

"Bun...you..ahem..you are happy with this marriage right ? " jin asked clearing his throat nervously even tho he asked this question numerous time still his mother instincts are not satisfying.

"Eomma I know our marriage is an arranged marriage but i...I trust her. I know her character is totally opposite from mine but I have faith that it will be the best decision you guys have taken for me." Jungkook said softly holding his eomma's hands in his but with a shy smile remembering about his soon to be life partner. Jin hugged his baby to his chest hearing it, he was content about the reply from his son.

"You have all grown up bun, I love so much" jin said to Jungkook who happily replied back

"Bun also loves his eomma so much " said pecking on jin's cheek.

"Now get ready or you will be late for your own wedding " jin said teasing wiggling his eyebrows.

"Eomma..." Jungkook whined and immediately run into washroom with red tomato cheeks.

                                                        TBC......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
16.2K 570 16
[ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ] A story in which a beauty named Kim Taehyung, who is a life science student, has to marry a rich bank clerk, Jeon Jeonggu...
1.1M 48.3K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...
338K 16.3K 53
Your school's most notorious bad boy falling inlove with the school's valedictorian sweetheart? Not the most appealing match. But whatever, Chemistr...