𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

بواسطة nosuburbans

"this might be too real..." المزيد

00
01
02
03

𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄 𝐈 : 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

1.1K 48 1
بواسطة nosuburbans

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. Any references toward actual events and or people is completely coincidental.

There will be no faceclaims for this book, only descriptions so you are welcome to imagine whomever you may like.

DON'T COPY MY WORK. I DON'T EVEN PLAY LIKE THAT.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

404K 13.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
1.7M 55.9K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
92.9K 3.5K 33
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
192K 8.9K 31
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.