Changes ~ n.g.

By lilypricee

Elena Stalls is an innocent 16 year old who doesn't really do boyfriends. she's a very competitive surfer. Sh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

22 2 2
By lilypricee

my alarm went off and I groaned getting out from under the covers. I shut off my alarm. 7:00 ugh.

I brushed my teeth and hair and picked out my outfit. faded jeans and a red tank top that says "out of your league" I also put on my brown boots. I also wore a white beanie cuz I dunno I wanted to. (outfit on top) I put on mascara, dark red lipstick, concealer, and a little bronzer cuz I'm pale af.

I then curled my hair for a change and grabbed my black backpack and went downstairs.

I grabbed some bread and popped it in the toaster. When it was ready I put some strawberry jam on it. I ate it quickly, said bye to my mom, and walked out the door.

When I arrived at school, I parked my white jeep in the parking lot and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my history text book since I had that first period. When I shut my locker I then saw Nash leaning against the locker next to me. In his black leather jacket, and ripped jeans and those piercings ugh he's so hot. "Hey beautiful." he smiled. "hey handsome" He kissed my cheek and put his arm around my shoulder. "Your hair is different today...you curled it...I like it" He smirky smiled. I blushed "good." I giggled.

This feels so weird but so good. Luckily Nash and I have history together. As we walked towards the class we received a lot of stares, or well I did anyways. Some were smiles but most of them looked shocked or weirded out. Except one. One stare just looked down right jealous, and...mean? almost...evil. Oh god it's Shelby.

What's her deal? oh my god...does she have a thing for nash? I remember someone telling me that once...oh god if that's true then this chick could possibly make my life a living hell.

When we got into history Nash sat right behind me and the whole time he was playing with my hair. I giggled "nash stop were gonna get in trouble." I whispered and continued giggling.

"relax Ms Gold isn't even looking." he whispered back continuing to play with my hair. I laughed a little louder but luckily no one seamed to notice.

"okay guys the rest of the period is work time for you to do some research on your project and you can pick your parters." the minute Ms Gold said that right away I looked at nash who was already looking at me he wiggled his eyebrows and I nodded. Yay so we're parters.

"nash can I come over today to work on it." I whispered. "yeah sure did you drive here?" he whispered back. "yeah."

"okay I walked so do you wanna just take your car so we can go straight there." he said a little quieter because no one in the room was talking anymore. "yeah sure so after school meet me at my locker." I smiled. "okay" he nodded.

I turned back around so I was facing the front of the classroom.

After the boring class was over it was time for science. ugh I don't have that with Nash and actually none of my friends have that class with me so it's basically a living hell.

Shelby is in that class too...hopefully she's not out to get me...

when I got to the science room the only people there were two cheerleaders, Angela and Tiffany. There was also this nerdy dude named Aaron (no not Aaron carpenter) And also like three jocks that I didn't bother to remember the names of.

I sat down next to Angela who is actually super nice. She's not your typical cheerleader. Tiffany is sorta nice but she has the IQ of a fetus. I swear this girl is Karen Smith on a whole new level.

"Hey." Angela said as I sat down next to her. I smiled. She's nice and stuff but we aren't that close of friends so it's kind of awkward. Tiffany was looking down her shirt with a weirded out expression on her face.

Angela and I looked at her weirdly.

"There's pepperoni in my bra." Tiffany said grossed out. "That's your nipple you idiot." Angela laughed.

It was now 9:29 so one minute until this period starts. Everyone was there by now except for Shelby who is always late. Just then at the last second Shelby walked in.

She's such a slut honestly. She's wearing a hot pink crop top and a light pink checkered super short skirt. She's weird giant gold hoop earrings. She had a diamond belly bottom ring sticking out because basically her entire stomach is showing.

She's wearing. nude platform high heels. She has her bleach blonde curly hair in a black and black plaid headband with a little white bow.

She has light pink lipgloss. a lot of blush and concealer. She's wearing fake eyelashes that were probably longer than Nash's dick. She has lavender eyeshadow and she has her pink leather jacket slung around her shoulder.

She walks into the classroom with a smirk on her face acting like she owns this place. Think again bitch. Her eyes landed on me and she gave me this evil "I'm gonna kill you bitch" stare. Well how nice. I tried to ignore her but every five minutes she was glaring at me.

In the middle of the boring lesson I got a text. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. Luckily Mr Hall wasn't noticing.

I got a text from a random number. it read:

He's mine bitch.

Well I wonder who that could be... (note the sarcasm) I looked over at Shelby and she rolled her eyes.

I decided I should text back:

Sorry hun...your too late.

I could here her groan from the other side of the room. She texted back:

We'll see about that.

I replied:

I'm sure you will...

Just then she groaned again loudly and Mr hall gave her the 'shut up' look.

*skip to lunch*

when it was finally lunch time, I went to my locker to put some books away. I spotted that Cameron guy from across the hall. He looked like he was talking to nash. I'm glad he has a guy friend and he's not a sad loner dude.

Audrey walked over to me from her locker. "Oh so mr hunkylisious guy is back" she smirked. I elbowed her and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Let's go say hi." I smiled and walked over to Nash and Cameron and Audrey followed.

Nash turned around and smiled a kissed me. Cameron's face changed when he saw Audrey. Woah definitely some chemistry there.

"Hi I- I'm C-Cam..Cameron." he stuttered getting lost in her eyes. "Audrey" She said with lovey dovey eyes. nash and I giggled.

"Well Nash and I are just gonna leave you two alone..." I smirked grabbing Nash's hand and leading him away from cam and audrey as they flirted

"Come on let's ditch and go get some shaved ice or something." Nash said grabbing my head, leading me to the school parking lot. When we got to the shaved ice place, Nash went to go to the bathroom while i ordered both of ours, but he gave me money to pay.

I ordered a half mango and half passion fruit. Nash said he wanted pineapple and strawberry. I took both of them and sat at a corner booth. In the corner of my eye I saw Shelby walking towards me. Shit. What the fuck does she want with me?!

"listen bitch." she sat in the seat across from me.

"What do you want shelby?" i tried to act all nice and sweet. "I have been in love with Nash since 5th grade and we dated for 4 years. We had great sex. I even convinced him to get that sexy tattoo on his chest... He's a badass. Not for you. Your too innocent and small for him. He's better with me...so here's the deal. You break up with him or I'll break you..." and with that she left. Nash came and sat where Shelby was just sitting.

"you okay?" he asked noticing that I looked a little scared. "uh---um yeah...im fine." he nodded. Just then Shelby came over to me and dumped her whole shaved ice on my head. "you bitch." i mumbled. I  looked at Nash who was giggling. Was he in on this? just then Shelby went over to his seat and sat on his lap and pulled him in for a kiss. That's it. I'm done. I should have listened to Audrey and Shai. I ran away crying. God im an idiot. I knew Nash couldn't change. He's just some bad boy player with tattoos and piercings. I shouldn't have let him in.

Nash POV

i came back from the bathroom and saw that Elena looked really...scared.... I asked her if she was okay and she said she was fine but i had a feeling she was lying. All of a sudden Shelby came over and poured her shaved ice on top of Elena's head. I laughed.

shit. why did i laugh? i guess it's just habbit. three days ago i might have been the one doing that to her. I guess it was just a first instinct. Maybe she didn't notice? no she definitely did she looked pissed off. I didn't mean to laugh. I'm changing...i swear...

Well before I knew it Shelby was on my lap KISSING ME!! I haven't dated her for two years because she's a crazy bitch. I didn't kiss back and I pushed away almost immediately and I looked up to wear Elena was sitting but she was already gone. fuck. of course I fucked things up. Like I always do.

Elena POV

i hate him. ugh I was such an idiot for trusting him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
179K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 98.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...