๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€

2.6K 77 26
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐃𝐎 it for me!" Sky whined while trying to hand von her toothbrush. "No." He pushed it away as he washed his face and put his toothbrush away.

"You owe me." She reminded. "No I don't." He told. "Yes you do." She argued. "How?" He stared at her.

"Because you let that bi-" she started but stopped when von grabbed her toothbrush out her hand.

"Cheese" von told her making her smile. "You gotta do it right because my braces." She told.

"Stop talking." He brushed her left side then her right side then brushed her tounge. "Stop it" sky told as von tried to stick the toothbrush down her throat.

"I'm not doing that face stuff." He laughed as she tried to hand him the bottle. "Sky!!" Her granny yelled from downstairs.

"oh my god." She huffed dragging von downstairs with her. "Why you taking me?" He looked at her crazy which sky chose to ignore.

"What..?" Sky held a confused expression when she seen her granny standing by the door as she spoke to a few police officers.

"These officers talking about you assaulted a girl?!" Her grandmother said her voice full of worry. Sky looked at von then back at her grandma.

Sky stood there not knowing what to say. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." The police officer pulled her hands behind her back.

Sky looked over at von who held the same confused expression as her. "Von??" Sky burst out crying.

Booka came downstairs walking right into this mess. "What is going on?" Booka furrowed his eyebrows.

"I didn't do nothing." She cried.

The police led her outside. "Calm down, you gon be straight." Von cupped her face as the police officers talked to her grandma.

"You can't just do that!" Her granny shouted towards the police officers. "Ma'am we have a warrant out for her arrest." They tried to explain.

"you can't stop them GG." booka told.

"Stop crying, you to pretty for dat ma." Von wipped her tears. "I love you." She sniffled.

"I love you more mama, just relax we gon handle it." He assured.

   ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 1s

" So what they saying?" Muwop asked the question everyone wanted to know. "She'on got no bond and I ain't heard from her yet." Von told.

"Asian told me that she would've never called the police if sky ain't break her nose." Kayla added.

"Ion care if she broke her neck she bogus, and you hanging around dat police ass bitch." Von spoke.

"Once upon a time you was hanging around her to!" Kayla defended. "How you posting free sky but hanging around da bitch that put her in dere?" Saniya said feeling the need to add her two sense now.

"Shhh" rondo hushed her. "No I'm not going for nunnat, you lucky if sky even fuck with yo ass for bring her around von in the first place." Saniya ranted.

Saniya felt like it was her job to speak on the topic due to sky not being there to defend herself. Everybody knew if sky was there kayla wouldn't be defending Asian let along speaking on the topic.

"Didn't nobody tell sky to punch her the fuck. She did that shit to herself." Kayla scrunched her face up. She didn't like the way Saniya was talking to her.

"No. Your friend was talking shit then sky got on her ass" Saniya clarified. "Asian didn't say anything to her!!" Kayla dragged using her hands as she talked.

"Sky started that shit first and you know that and If anything Von was the reason she did what she did stop playing with me!" Kayla said loudly as she pointed at von.

"On king Dave don't put me in dat shit." Von shook his head as he left the room.

"lower your voice why you yelling? It's not me you yelling at." Saniya jerked her head back.

"No because everybody wanna bend over backwards for sky. Like the bitch ain't even here and y'all starting arguments over her." Kayla shouted.

"That's exactly why I'm speaking on it because she ain't here, I'm not going for nunnat like I said and since you feel that way make sure you repeat that shit when she come back!" Saniya said getting loud as she pointed at kayla.

"Why is you still arguing." Rondo grabbed her face and made her face him. "Stop because if you was in my situation you would do the same thing." She stated while slapping his hands off her.

"Girl shut up, sky ah really do yo ass in." Booka instigated.

"I really don't give a fuck. I'm not y'all I'm not scared of her don't no bitch put fear in my heart." She shrugged.

"You ain't gotta be scared ta get yo ass beat, you know how my bitch get down stop playing." Saniya laughed.

"And you steady talking, like nobody was talking to you or about you. You wanna be relevant so bad!" Kayla shouted getting irritated.

"BUT YOU TALKING ABOUT MY FRIEND!" Saniya yelled. Her face was bright red due to her raising her voice.

"stop" rondo dragged trying to get her to be quiet but she ignored him. "Your not sky, ion know why you feel the need to speak up every time somebody got something to say about her!" Kayla replied.

"Kayla wassup ?" Saniya said calmly taking her purse and ear rings off. "Whatchu bucking up for?" Kayla responded.

"Ion do allat talking and you trynna play wit my best when she not here and ion fuck wit it so ... wassup ?" She held her arms out.

"Yo chill the fuck out." Rondo pulled her back. "Saniya it's whatever. You not scaring me." Kayla laughed.

"Bet." Saniya snatched her arm away from rondo and ran up on Kayla.

The first hit connected with Kayla's face making a loud pop noise. "Damn!!" Booka boosted.

Everybody scattered out the way not wanting to get caught in the crossfire.

Kayla swung back with her head down due to Saniya grabbing her hair and uppercutting her. Saniya tripped over the coffee table making Kayla fall onto her.

"Hell naww." Rondo yelled. He pulled saniya up by her waist helping the girl get off the ground.

Saniya now stood up all the way while Kayla kneeled on one knee. Saniya had Kayla's braids in one hand and used the other to punch Kayla in the side of her face.

Every time saniya hit her it would make a noise. "I know them bitches hurting." Booka flinched every time she hit her.

Ikey stood on top a chair recording from the highest angle possible.

Kayla grabbed saniya's shirt pulling herself up. She grabbed saniya's hair but that didn't stop her from swinging.

The boys rushed over to finally break up the fight. "Damn." Ikey held his mouth as a fist hit him.

"Let her go damn it's over." Booka spoke towards Kayla. "I let go tell her to let me go!" Saniya shouted.

Kayla had finally let go and they broke the girls apart but that didn't stop her from throwing things in attempt to hit Saniya.

"Ahhh you mad." Saniya yelled as muwop held her in the corner. "You lame as fuck!" Kayla shouted.

"Here." Rondo grabbed her ponytail holder that wrapped around his wrist and handed it to her.

   ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"I can't do this no more, somebody put a oatmeal cream pie under my pillow." Sky cried into the phone.

"You know what that mean foe nem." Von laughed. "What it mean?" Sky sniffled.

"Im just fucking witchu, stop allat crying though I already told you." Von informed.

Von thought it was crazy that sky always tried to act like she didn't care about nothing when in reality her feelings got hurt so easily and she was a big crybaby.

"It's depressing in here of course ima cry." She said in a duh tone.

"I miss you Skyah." Von admitted. "I miss you more." She began to cry again. Von rolled his eyes.

"As soon as they post yo bond, you coming home." He assured. "I should've listened to you." Sky frowned.

"Mhmm." Von laughed a little.

"Actually no. I take it back, I was gon beat her ass anyway so it was bound to happen." She stated. "This that crazy shit I was talking about." Von shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." She laughed.

"My lawyer told me my case not that bad and I got court tomorrow morning." She explained. "Imma come." Von told.

"No ion want you to see me like this." She protested. "Girl ain't nothing wrong with you." Von laughed.

"My lace lifting up and them shoes they trynna make me wear is so ugly." She over exaggerated.

"Sky I'm going." He assured.

"I guess." She sighed. "I'll call you tomorrow before court okay ?" She told. "Alright I love you be safe ma." Von told.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.2K 42
read to find out
30K 449 20
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ื‚โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ ( ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ณ ) โœงห–ยฐ โ€Žโ€งโ‚Šหšโœง[๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฒ... ๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 47 8
"๐’ป๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‚ โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ ๐’ฝโ„ดโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๏ผŒ ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‹๐’ถ"
289K 11.9K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ