š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™

3.4K 104 36
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 been dodging a nigga though." Nuski spoke through the phone. Was she dodging him ? Yes.

Sky was to busy chasing and stalking down Von she couldn't focus on getting her get back. Her plan was actually working better than it should've.

Not only did she shut down whatever von had going on with other females, she also figured out what all he did with the girl so now she knew what she was going to do.

Find the munchiest munch out the bunch.

"I'll come see you today." Sky laughed. "Go see who mr.Bennett?" Booka burst into her room making her quickly go on mute.

"Oh my god, bookaaa im finna beat yo ass" she said loudly throwing a pillow at him. He dodged it and laid across her bed like he always did.

"Im not on the phone with von why would you say that." Sky whined banging her head on the headboard.

"Alright sky." Nuski said hanging up.

"Oop." Booka widened his eyes. "Was that nuskiii" booka wiggled his eyebrows. "Stop talking to me." Sky said angrily.

"Who you talking to like that, you gon need a ride there." Booka stated. "You right cousin." She smiled.

"Let's talk about how you did that girl last night." Booka changed the topic. Sky glanced up at him then back down at her phone.

"Like what possessed you to hit another woman with such force, it amazed the fuck outta me." He smiled like a kid in the candy store.

"Just know I did it for my bd." Sky assured. "Bd ?? With no kids right I see." Booka nodded.

"With triplets actually." Sky told. "Whatever fits your delusions." Booka fake smiled as he grabbed his keys and walked out the room

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 11m

𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ➪
@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 my pretty bm😍😍

➪ BM ?? oh now I'm your bm ? you probably said the same shit to the bitch that was sucking on MY DICK. why would you let her do that I'm so disappointed dayvon 😔😔😔.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 why you block me ?? You ain't even have to block me on yo granny house phone you pushing it 😒

➪ you just skipped over everything I just said, that's why your blocked.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 ma yk this dick yours she just had to barrow it till you got yo act right

➪ you letting hoes barrow MY DICK 😡?? bet imma unblock you when I get done getting my pussy ate.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 stop playing with me .

➪ love you, talk to you soon bae 😘.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 skyah .
𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Y'all a special type of couple" Krissy shook her head. "Y'all must play with y'all mans cuss ion play bout mine." Sky assured.

"You really finna let nunu fuck?" Saniya said shocked. "No, I never said that I said he can eat this mf though." Sky said confused on where she got that from.

Sky was dumb when it came to von but she wasn't that dumb to let another nigga fuck her. Even if Asian and von had fucked she still wouldn't let nuski hit.

Von was her first and only body. She had never did nothing with anyone besides him. Sky didn't know if she was actually following through with this plan but she couldn't let von one up her.

She was only used to von so she didn't really know what to do but she knew she had to do something to get her last form of get back.

"Well he already wanna fold you like a pretzel." Krissy brought up. "I'm his auntie Annie's" sky twerked.

"Just turned off my lo, it's only up from here" sky laughed. The girls began starting a conversation which sky zoned out of.

"Ion think I want him to." Sky said out loud. "What?" Both girls said in unison. "Like ion want him to ... you know." Sky repeated.

She wouldn't lie and say she wasn't embarrassed. She had did all this crazy shit and did all this talking about how she was gonna her get back but now she was scared.

She was scared to do anything with anyone who wasn't von. Obviously von didn't feel the same way so why wouldn't she do it ?

"Sky you don't have to." Krissy laughed at the girls face. "You don't always have to be in competition with von." Saniya added.

"My granny always told me don't let no Nigga run over me, I do all the running over." She pointed to herself.

"And god bless her, but you gotta be the bigger person boo." Krissy told. "I say just vibe with em and see where things go." Saniya offered.

"Yeah at least because he feeling you i can tell." Krissy nodded. "I'm feeling von though." Sky whined.

"Stop it please I can't take it no more." Saniya covered her ears.

"Rondo finna scoop us he with durk nem." Saniya told. "He wit my boo?" Sky raised her eyebrows.

"Which one..." Saniya said genuinely confused.

"Dayvon is my man, nuski is my boo im talking about nuski." She explained.

"He ain't say nuski so I don't know" she shrugged.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Lil sky." Durk dragged. "Big sky to you, I'm tired of saying it." She laughed a little. Durk waved her off.

"Is you gon pass the blunt this year or next year?" Saniya looked at rondo. "Next next year." He answered sarcastically.

"Hey ladies." La stuck his head in the window from outside trying to see who was in the car. "Who back dere." He tried to whisper but failed.

"Big sky fuck is you talm bout." She laughed while throwing up they set. "Aw shit, sky you'on come over here no more" La laughed.

"Heard ain't no munyun out here." She joked. "You a damn lie." Rondo jumped in while passing the blunt.

"I'm just playing." She told. "Yeah I was finna say." La started. "And Krissy where the fuck you been?" La looked over at her who was dozing off.

"Yeah where the fuck you been at foe?" Rondo looked back. "I went to cali y'all knew this." She reminded.

"Ion remember." La said scratching his head. "Oh well don't then." She said not having the energy for them. La side eyed her not liking the energy she gave off.

"And why when doodie lo ass said he was gon call me you said oh nobody gives a fuck?" Rondo tried to mock her voice and failed.

"What?" Saniya jerked her head back as she passed sky the blunt. "If you can what you can hear now get ta talking." He looked over at her.

"Do you know what happened that night?" She looked up at him with wide eyes. "Ion give a fuck what happened." He stated.

"Sky knocked a bitch out and we was finna do her ass, den doodie lo wanna come over talking bout I'm telling I'm telling. Like his fat ass always do" she rolled her eyes.

"So you not telling what I wanna hear." He reminded. "I told him I didn't give a fuck because he had been threatening to call you all night so I told him he might as well do it." She shrugged.

"Don't try and act hard in front of yo friends that's gon get you punched in the throat." He warned.

"How I'm trynna act hard?" She questioned. "Just know." He assured. "You don't even know, you just be talking." She said now irritated.

"Sky!" Someone yelled from outside the car. "Foe nem want you." La told as he got into the back seat.

All sky could do was hope it wasn't von because she honestly didn't have to time for him.

Sky opened her door seeing durk yelling from the porch. "Sky!" He yelled again.

"What ?" She yelled back. "Twin said come talk to em." Durk shouted so she could hear.

"What?" She couldn't understand him. "He said twin said come talk to em." La repeated.

"Good looking out, now ask him who twin is." Sky patted his shoulder. "Aye she said who twin is foe nem." La laughed knowing exactly who twin was.

"He talm bout nuski." La laughed. "Ouuu" Krissy said with her eye closed. "Twin ass a demon, sky do yo thang." La laughed even more.

"Shut up hoe ain't nobody doing nothing you little fucker." She slapped him twice in the head.

Sky got out the car and walked towards durk. "You acting slow." Durk mugged.

Sky ignored him not wanting to blow her high. durk led her into the house as if she'd never been in there.

"So you wasn't gon come speak to me." Nuski laughed as he pulled her into a hug. "I ain't even know you was in here." Sky laughed a little.

"Wassup witchu though? You look good." He complimented. "I'm chillin, you look good to real edible." Sky laughed.

"You funny." Nuski laughed as he rolled multiple blunts. "Why you rolling so much?" She said confused.

"Cause blunts disappear real quick round this mf." He shook his head.

"Well let me help you." Sky offered. "What nigga you be rolling for?" He questioned.

Sky wanted to say von so bad. "My cousin." She told.

"Damn booka is yo blood, y'all just like me and durk." He laughed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Damn who calling?" Nuski said with his arms wrapped around sky. "What?" She said confused due to her being somewhat asleep.

"Yo phone blowing up foe nem." Nuski told. "Pass it to me." She told. He passed her the phone and checked to see who was calling.

She looked at the screen and it was her granny. "Hello?" She answered the phone. "Sky why didn't you come home with booka?" Her granny asked.

"GG I never come home with booka." Sky told. "I'm worried come home now." She told. "It's four in the morning ion have a ride." Sky rolled her eyes.

Nuski was about to say something but she shushed him. "Von called me he was worried about you." She informed. "GG don't talk to him all he do is lie." Sky shook her head.

"He called my cell phone, somehow he was blocked from the house phone." Her granny said confused.

"But anyways, he stopped by looking for you and I told him you was gone. He's so sweet he offered to go and get you." Her granny stated making her eyes widen.

"Granny you told him where I was at?" Sky whispered yelled. "well...yeah don't you share your location with us sweetie?" Her granny wondered.

"With you!!" Sky informed.

"Oh well, he told me to tell you he was outside and that he was coming in to get you." He granny told.

"Alright by granny see you later." Sky face palmed. "Bye sky." She hung up.

"what's going on?" Nuski rubbed his eyes. "My granny trippin I gotta go." Sky told. "Damn, when imma see you again?" He wondered.

"Shit whenever." Sky laughed.

"Bet." Nuski stated. "You want me to walk you out or sum." He offered which sky declined not wanting von to see him.

Sky grabbed his face and kissed him. "you so sweet." She left the room before he could reply. She walked outside seeing von's car right infront of the house.

She pulled on the door handle shocked to see it was locked. If you seen me coming why wouldn't you unlock the door? She thought.

"Why you calling my granny phone, stop bothering her." Sky rolled her eyes as they pulled off.

"That's my n law I talk to her if I want to." Von defended. "She shoulda beat yo ass for cheating, I know she ain't raise you like that." He shook his head.

"You got life fucked all the way up." Sky laughed a little. "Thinking I'm finna stay loyal to your ass while you run around with these nothing ass hoes" She continued.

"What a dumb bitch." She added while laughed. "watch yo mouth on king dave." He said lowly.

"Or what? Because I honestly don't give a fuck about how the fuck you feel because when that bitch was sucking your dick, you ain't think about me not once." Sky ranted.

"And yes I said YOUR dick. It's yours now or hers? Whoever's but not mine." She assured.

"Sky stop playing." He warned. "Oh I'm dead ass serious." She told.

"Why we can't just be normal? Like we was before." Von expressed. "Because of you!" Sky said loudly.

"Don't pin dat shit on me, on my mama no." Von defended.

"If you wanna be with me then be with me, you be so quick to leave me. I'm not gon chase you forever." Sky informed.

"I never wanted you to. I be needing a break yo ass come with a lot of shit foe nem it just be easier to leave then to deal with that shit." He shook his head.

"I'll try though, if it's hurting you or sum." He looked over at her. "It does." She told.

"But you gotta try to." Von stated. "Try what?" Sky wondered. "You gotta stop acting so crazy ma." Von placed his hands on her thigh.

"If I'm crazy so are you." She said. "Duh I'm crazy over you, but I'm chill about it you not." He laughed.

"Like that pregnant shit? Gotta stop." Von laughed again. "Oh it'll never stop bae." She smiled while rubbing her stomach.

"I got some questions but you can't be getting all mad, just answer" she told. Von nodded.

"So when that hoe was sucking your dick did you like it?" She wondered. "Sky w-" von started but was cut off.

"Just answer." She reminded.

"I was high as hell that day ion remember that much, but It was cool." He shrugged. "Better than me?" Sky frowned.

"Hell nah." Von said quickly while laughing. "Just making sure." She side eyed him.

"Why you was flirting with her in my face?" Sky straight faced him. Von laughed "at the time we wasn't together and I seen you was trynna be funny on the internet so I thought why not."

"You always talking about we don't be together." She rolled her eyes. "Because we don't, we broke up." He told.

"Blah blah." She talked over him.

"I got some questions now." He told. "About what?" She got defensive. "So what you been doing since we broke up?" He glanced at her then at the rode.

"You want me to be honest?" Sky frowned a little. "Duh." Von stated.

"So the first week I thought you was for real and I was so sad because you but that on taesha you was done with me." She fake cried.

"Then around week two I was like where the niggas at?? I was ready to move the fuck on. Krissy had told me that nuski been trynna get up with me so I was like fuck it and we started talking" She told.

"I seen you and booka messages and I was so happy because I knew you wasn't done with me for real." She said in a duh tone.

"I knew his ass was gon run his mouth." Von laughed lowly. "around week four I started plotting." She made a evil face making von laugh.

"I heard you was fucking with Korean doll and I was like, I can't let HER take my man are you serious??" She jerked her head back.

"So I did what I do to all them hoes you be with, i beat her ass." Sky told.

"Mann you ain't even have to do her like dat." He laughed.

"She don't even matter no more because I got you back right? You my man forever?" She asked. Von nodded.

"Stop playing with me, say it." She demanded.

"Skyah my baby mama and I'm her man forever." He wrapped his hands around her waist as they walked into her granny house.

"Ion even know why GG tried to play like she was gon be up when I got here." Sky laughed as she watched her grandma sleep on the couch.

She grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

"You think it's disrespectful to fuck in your granny house?" Von wondered. "Wouldn't be the first time." She shrugged.

"she was gone though." He added. "She ain't gon wake up but booka might." Sky informed.

"Well you just gotta be quiet, none of dat yelling shit." Von laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.3K 17
"š„š—šš„š‚š“ š“š‡šˆš’ š“šŽ šš„ š€ š‹šŽšš† š‚šŽš‹šƒ š–šˆšš“š„š‘. š˜šŽš” š…š”š‚šŠšˆš' š–šˆš“š‡ š€ š’š“šŽšš„ š‚šŽš‹šƒ š’šˆššš„š‘."
76K 2.2K 42
read to find out
37K 1.1K 15
š€ šŠš¢š§š  š•šØš§ šŒšššŸš¢šš š’š­šØš«š²
78.9K 1.7K 32
"š¬š”šž š­š«š² š­šš š¤šžšžš© š¦šž šØš®š­š­šš š­š«šØš®š›š„šž š¬šØ š¢ š­š”ššš§š¤ š”šš"