๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€

3.8K 115 34
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 come back today?" sky looked over at Saniya. "She should be already back ask and see." Saniya suggested as she blew smoke out her mouth.

"Why y'all hiding in the car?" Doodie lo said opening the backseat door. "Oh my god, we was hot boxing" sky face palmed.

"Yo fat head ass fucked up are hotbox?" Saniya turned her head back to look at him. "Hush i ain't mean to, and don't say nun crazy because rondo one call away." He warned.

"Stop talking, you just blew my high." Saniya got out the car and walked away with doodie lo following her.

Sky decided why not get out the car now that they can't even finish hot boxing. She was walking past all the guys, she was extremely high she didn't feel like faking a conversation so she continued walking.

"Sky!" She heard somebody yell from behind her. She turned around seeing muwop waving her over.

She hesitated seeing von was with them. "Hey" she said to everyone. "You been put up ?" Muwop asked giving her a side hug.

"Nah, none of that" sky laughed while shaking her hands no. She felt eyes on her she took a sneaky glance to the side of her seeing von staring at her with a mug on his face.

She smiled trying her hardest not to laugh. "I'm hungry as fuck." She expressed.

"We was finna go get some food, slide." Muwop offered. "But is y'all getting what I want?" She questioned. "What you want?" Muwop also questioned.

"I want some cheese fries." She laughed.

"Cheese fries?" Ikey jerked his head back. "Yes mf." Sky answered.

"we was finna get some chicken but I'm pretty sure they got that to." He assured.

"I'll pay for it because it's one nigga over here who pockets on empty." She picked as she side eyed von. "Bitch stop playing with me." Von blurted.

"Woah" sky gasped while clutching her chest. "Oh my god." Sky said loudly.

"What?" Ikey said confused. "I almost gave a fuck." Sky laughed. "Her ass outta this world." Jb chuckled.

"I was just playing by the way." Sky patted von chest while he gave her a death stare.

"You ain't seen me texting you?" Kayla walked up to the group turing her attention towards von. "Lower yo tone ain't nobody seen nothing." Von assured.

Asian came walking behind Kayla. "Hey" she looked at von. Meanwhile sky stood there watching the two while her left eye twitched.

"She finna tweak out" ikey whispered to jb who laughed.

Von nodded his head while taking a quick glance at sky. She had zoned out but that didn't stop her eye from twitching out of anger.

Von knew how she could go from zero to one hundred when it came to other girls talking to him. He didn't know if he wanted to play in her face until he thought about it.

She played in his face not once but twice so he could care less about her anger issues at the moment.

"Damn I ain't seen yo ass in a minute." Von suddenly got this burst of energy. "Boy you just seen me yesterday." She laughed as he looked her up and down.

Sky looked around to make sure she was hearing correctly. "Did she just say yesterday?" Sky whispered to the boys behind her who watched the scene unfold.

"Mhm" , "yup , "sholl did" was all reply's she'd gotten from them. "Oh okay" sky laughed.

"I was sholl on the phone with summer and she'd told me she heard you up in that room with another girl...cause I was just confused." Sky lied as she scratched her head jumping into the conversation.

"You seen him yesterday around what time?" Sky asked Asian. Asian raised an eyebrow not feeling the vibes "around nine or ten".

"And I was on the phone with his little sister around mmm two , three in the morning. Damn von you just pimping these hoes out huh ?" Sky laughed loudly while clapping her hands.

Von sat there confused trying to remember this story sky was telling.

"I'm not nuski, ion be pimping theses hoes" he responded making eye contact with sky. "Shitt" ikey expressed. Sky was completely shocked not expecting that.

"I heard nuski had the baddest bitch, you wanna know what they say about the hoe you fuck with ? No offense to you boo." Sky nodded towards her.

Von raised an eyebrow letting her know she could talk. "They be saying she a off brand version of ole girl you used to talk to, I think her name start with a S I'm not really sure" she said knowing that she made this up in her own head.

Von laughed a little shaking his head. He couldn't believe sky was acting like this. "I'm not done." She said seeing that Asian was about to speak.

"I also heard that the bit- girl you fuck with suck a lot of dick round here. Ion know if that's good or bad Dayvon because I know you like dem girls who throats come wit a switch" sky shrugged.

"Girl who you hear that from cause I ain't never heard that in my life." Asian said now focusing on sky.

"I mean it's not everyday, somebody gon be real and tell you what they be saying about you" sky said as if she was dumb.

"What's going on?" Saniya said joining in. "Sky acting crazy again, trynna scare off von little hoe" ikey pointed.

"Oh ain't nobody scaring me off shit, and I'm nobody's hoe." Asian laughed. "Damn I ain't know you heard that cuz." Ikey scratched his neck making doodie lo and muwop laugh.

"Alright sky" muwop tried to grab her. "No I wasn't done." Sky protested. "Nah, you tweakin where booka at ? we finna go." Muwop tried to pull her away.

"I was talking to von and his girlfriend" sky said to muwop. "I know but you can't be talking to people like that especially wh-" muwop tried to explain but was cut off.

"Nah get that bitch up outta here fuck is wrong with her." Asian yelled.

"Girl what?" Sky immediately turned her head around. "I'm not repeating shit you heard me." Asian stated.

"Nah watch out, on my daddy y'all know ion even play like that move." Sky tried to pry muwop off her. "Get off her fuck is to you ?" Saniya jumped in.

"You shut up." Ikey pointed in her face. "Yup calling nine right now." Doodie lo scrolled through his contacts.

"Nobody gives a fuck seriously." Saniya yelled getting mad because her best friend was mad.

"Wait hold on." Kayla walked towards sky trying to calm her down. "Don't touch me. you the one who brought the bitch here." She yelled still trying to get loose.

"Von probably wouldn't even know the bitch if it wasn't for you, fuck out my face." She yelled at Kayla.

"It's always the jealous hoes that think they run shit." Asian laughed.

"Get booka, sky just chill" muwop said into her ear trying not to sound hostile.

"Nah you outta everybody know that don't nobody and I mean NO FUCKING BODY talk to me like that on my kids no get back." Sky yelled.

"Here her ass go with these imaginary kids." Von muttered about to walk away. "Imaginary?? Bitch im pregnant." She yelled.

"Fuck no." Doodie lo yelled laughing his ass off. Everybody else ignored it used to her lies.

"Who is this bitch." Asian laughed. "Im sky nice to meet you!" She yelled getting closer and closer.

"Ohhh so you his old bitch sky?" She laughed. "Von she pregnant?" Asian looked at von who shook his head no while laughing.

"Pregnant as fuck, twins actually he ain't tell you?" Sky smiled. At this point nobody knew if she was playing or if she was serious.

"Sky stop it" von told. Muwop loosened his grip seeing that she was now arguing with von.

"You stop it." She retorted. "I ain't do nun ma" he laughed as she got all in his face. After that pregnancy joke he was no longer taking her serious.

Every time he'd try and leave her or if another girl got involved she would say that she was pregnant, sometimes she just told the joke for the fun of it.

Sky went to talk but von calling her ma completely threw her off. "Why you playing in my face like I really won't do it to this bitch" she said lowly so only von could hear.

Von looked away smiling as he tried not to laugh at her. "What? You'on believe me?" She questioned as von grabbed her hands after she tried to hit him softly.

"I do ma trust me I know" he bent down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you fucking serious?" Asian looked around confused.

"This toxic ass shit" booka said finally appearing. "Where the fuck was you?" Muwop said loudly.

"And they was talking about me and nine." Saniya shook her head. "I was busy ya know doing stuff" booka pulled on his collar.

"Ahhh I see" muwop got the hint.

"Why you keep leaving me like I'm not carrying all three of your kids?" Sky stood on her tippy toes and threw her arms around his neck so she could whisper in his ear. Von hands automatically wrapped around her waist due to reflexes.

"Three ? I thought it was twins huh ?" He laughed catching her in her own lie. "It's all of em, all the kids inside me remember when you made me sw-" sky started but was cut off.

Sky side eyed as Asian was mumbling something to Kayla. She had completely lost it, she rushed over and socked her in her jaw.

Asian immediately fell. Sky hovered over her and continued to punch her in the face. Everybody rushed over pulling the two apart.

Sky didn't put up a fight, she simply let them separate the two. Asian on the other hand was pissed. She had a busted lip and both her nostrils leaked blood.

Muwop led sky to the car and put her in the backseat. Not even a second later Saniya burst into the car. "Bitch why did you do that?? You should've told me." Saniya said loudly.

Sky shrugged not feeling like talking. Everybody else entered to car. Von came last sitting in the back seat where sky and Saniya was.

"That was some bogus ass shit you did lil folks." Von shook his head. Saniya who sat in the middle of the two decided to go to the row of seats behind them not wanting to get caught in their mess.

"oh" sky replied.

"That's it oh? Her ass could get you arrest for assault and you talm bout oh." Von raised his voice a little.

"she ain't gon tell she a hood bitch, I know you like those" she muttered making Saniya burst out laughing.

"Sorry" she quickly apologized.

"Yo ass act like a little girl, you'on take shit serious" von chuckled to his self.

"Nah you act like a little ass boy, can't stop sticking MY dick where it don't belong." Sky raised her voice also.

"Woah" Saniya eyes widened in the back seat. "What?!" Von looked at her like she was crazy, which she seemed to be.

"Ion understand you, why you always trynna leave me knowing I'm not gon let you!! Then get mad when I do crazy shit that's your fault I hit her." She stated.

"You ignorant." Von said with a stern face.

"yo ass was just in them comments talking bout you was gon let nuski bend yo shit stop it." He waved her off.

"I seen that" doodie lo said from the front seat.

"That was booka who said that, and he messy as fuck you know this NEXT."

"You still fuck with the nigga so fucking what? I try to fuck wit a bitch and you punch her ass in the mouth that shit not cool." Von shook his head again.

"THEN STOP TRYING TO FUCK WITH OTHER BITCHES!! is it that hard ?" Sky said slowly.

"I'm tired of this shit." Von huffed. "Well go to sleep you'll feel better when you wake up bae, if you wake up" sky caressed his face making him swat her hands away.

The car parked as they got to Harold's Chicken. Von was the first one to get out. "Don't nobody care about his pissy ass attitude, nuski don't do that shit." Sky mumbled as she followed after him.

"This shit is not okay" muwop said following the two.

"What you getting bae?" Sky looked up at von with her arms wrapped around his waist. "Chicken." He said dryly.

"Can you buy my fries?" Sky stuck her bottom lip out. "Thought I was broke?" He looked down at her.

"I was saying that to get your attention and you know I can't let these hoes know I gotta nigga with money the might try sum." She side eyed the white lady in the line next to them.

"Mmm" von hummed.

"All them niggas broke but you bae especially them opp niggas." Sky pulled him down so she could peck his lips.

"You didn't kiss that ho blasian right?" She looked up at him with worried eyes. "Hell nah she kissed me." Von told.

"S-she kissed you?" Sky asked feeling her blood boiling. "Yeah but not where you think though." Von smirked.

"She kissed your neck? that's my spot." She pushed him away from her. "No skyah she didn't kiss my neck damn." Von pulled her back towards him.

"Then what she kiss because if I see he-" she rambled before getting cut off. "I'll tell you later mama." He said kissing her forehead.

"I wanna know now, not gon lie I can't wait." Sky told. "Imma tell you la-" von started but it was his turn to get cut off.

"Tell me now." She blank faced him letting him know she was about to cause a scene. "She kissed my dick sky that's what you wanna know?" He whispered in her ear.

Sky stared at him not saying a word. "She gave me head that's it." Von continued.

Sky walked outside the restaurant. "Tell Krissy come get us." She looked at Saniya as she walked to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 30 20
"๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜, ๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ" - ๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ฒฬ€
210K 6.1K 24
Amari has 2 kids, Von has none-but he's willing to play Stepdaddy.
145K 6.9K 24
๐’๐’ยท๐’•๐’ยท๐’“๐’Šยท๐’†ยท๐’•๐’š /หŒ๐’ล๐’…ษ™หˆ๐’“ฤซษ™๐’…ฤ“/ ๐’๐’๐’–๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๏ฟฝ...