š…šˆš‘š„ & šƒš„š’šˆš‘š„ |šŠš•

By KamTheGreatt

š™„š™‰ š™’š™ƒš™„š˜¾š™ƒ - š™ƒš™€ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™š™ƒš™€ š™Šš™‰š™‡š™” š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™Žš™ƒš™€ š™š™š™š™‡š™” š˜æš™€š™Žš™„š™š™€š˜æ. Ā© 2023 | š™†š™–š™¢š™ļæ½... More

š˜¾š˜¼š™Žš™š™„š™‰š™‚...
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™‡š™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‡š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™Šš™š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™„š™š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™„š™“š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™‰š™„š™‰š™š™€š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™’š™Š
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™ƒš™š™€š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™Šš™š™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™š™„š™‘š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™„š™“
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™Žš™€š™‘š™€š™‰
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™€š™„š™‚š™ƒš™
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™€š™‰š™š™” š™‰š™„š™‰š™€
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™„š™š™š™”
š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™ƒš™š™„š™š™” š™Šš™‰š™€

š™‹š˜¼š™š™ - š™š™’š™Š

4.6K 155 52
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 gives a fuck about him are you serious." sky laughed through the phone. "Girl bye you was just on my phone crying yo heart out bout em." Saniya made a stern face.

"You think he serious about this ? Come on now it's von." Krissy made a face. "Bitch he put it on his mama" sky shouted feeling herself about to cry again.

"Aw friend it's okay, we ain't stunnin these niggas." Saniya hyped. "You only saying that cause nine ass took you back." sky sniffled.

"I was calling his mama last night." Sky admitted while picking at her nails. "Bitch what the fuck" Saniya laughed.

"Friend...you can't be doing that" Krissy laughed a little. "Why not ?" Sky scrunched her face up.

"Because he said he done with you... you calling his mama well that's a little crazy" Krissy explained. "You right, where the niggas at I'm trynna see sum." sky squinted her eyes making the girls laugh.

"Now that you single and ready to mingle, you can finally get up with my boy!" Krissy smiled wildly.

"Who ?" Sky and saniya said in unison.

"Nunu" she said as if the girls where dumb. "Ouuuu bitch I forgot" saniya squealed. "Damnn" sky dragged thinking about it.

"Lemme go to his page." Sky shared her screen.

"Whew he ain't looking to baddd" sky dragged. She was scrolling all the way to the bottom when she accidentally like an old picture.

"I know you didn't" saniya said thinking her eyes were tricking her. "I didn't mean to" sky whined. "Yeah you den did it" Krissy laughed.

"He just followed me" sky sighed. "Who followed you" booka burst into my room. "Hold on" sky said hanging up.

"Why you gotta hang up ?" Booka smirked. "Cause you like ta run yo mouth to a certain someone." Sky rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to check on you baby cousin" he stated laying across her bed.

"I gotta new man" sky squealed happily. "What ? You bogus for cheating on von" he shook his head.

"Ain't nobody cheating on him we broke up, you know this" she rolled her eyes again. "Girl boo y'all finna be right back together." Booka assured.

"No da fuck we not" sky laughed.

"Mhm sure" booka said his voice full of sarcasm. "He put it on his mama" sky told with a stern face.

"Taesha ?? My taesha ?? he is bogus" book said loudly.

"So who yo new boo ?" He held his head in his hands like a little girl. "Stop doing that shit" sky pushed his head.

"And what boo ?" Sky played dumb.

"Tell me who it is, and I'll tell you who von fucking with." He raised an eyebrow. "He fuck with somebody already?" Sky shouted while falling off the bed being over dramatic

"Yep" he assured popping the p.

"I'm finna text summer" sky said referring to his little sister. "Wow, you've really reached this delusional stage" booka widened his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up ain't nobody delusional" sky defended. "Ok sky if you insist" he nodded his head slowly.

"Who he fuck with tell me now" sky grabbed booka by his shirt. "Girl chill out." Booka panicked.

Sky let him go and calmed herself down.

"But he fuck with Kayla friend doll asia, blasian asian, korean one of those." He shrugged.

Sky felt like she knew who she was but didn't know for sure. "I lied ion have a new man but I'm working on it" sky admitted.

"Who ?" Booka was getting tired of the extra conversation. "Nuskiii" she dragged with an smile.

"I wasn't expecting that" he held a shocked expression. "I think I want him or maybe I just wanna fuck him since von fucking bitches" she said bluntly.

"Baby cousin, don't ever say that in your life." Booka warned. "Say what ? Because von be out her fucking al-" she started.

"No, I talking about don't tell me you be fucking I'm not ready for all that." Booka fake cried.

"Cousin I'm grown, you gon have to hear about it." Sky told. "Oh lord my baby couss be getting bent like a antenna on a windy day." He expressed.

"He fold me like a pretzel, I'm his auntie Annie's." Sky sung. "That's enough, lord that's enough" booka stopped her.

"So you gon let nuski stick his piggy in yo blanket?" Booka raised his eyebrow. "Hell nah, booka stop playing with me son." Sky laughed loudly.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Liked by 𝙗𝙞𝙜600𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙖, 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙
753 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 can't be playing with no broke 🥷🏽 dats childish !! #pointmetothesluts #hateniggaswithdreads #fuckalltheblasianbitches

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ➪

@𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐲 no shade w/ it !! Love youu ❤️
          ➪ definitely shade with it lol, ❤️ youu.

@𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙮𝙖 I got a slut for you boo 😩😩
➪ hit my phoneee, and don't think I didn't see that delusional ass username 🙄.

@𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙠 lil sky 🖤
➪ BIG sky 😘😘

@𝙗𝙞𝙜600𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙖 now you know von ain't broke 🫣
           ➪ @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 mann ion know why her dumb ass tried it on king Dave 😂😒
           ➪ your a fucking loser of a cousin, and DAYVON NOBODY WORRIED ABOUT YOU EAT A ASS 🖕🏽.

@𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥_𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐢 😍😍😍
      ➪ 😘🫦🫦
        ➪ @𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲 IS THAT MOOKIE ??
        ➪ @𝐛𝐢𝐠600𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 please don't fold my baby cousin like a pretzel 🙏🏽
       ➪ @𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥_𝐧𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐢 😂

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

➪➪➪

"Why would you comment that ?? Embarrassing me in front of the world." Sky mugged booka. "You'll be okay little one" he patted her head making her swat his hands away.

"Now dayvon know I talk to nuski oh my god" sky whined. "I thought you said nobody worried about von hmm ?" Booka repeated her words.

"bye because you know why I said that." She rolled her eyes. "I really don't baby cousin, enlighten me" booka stared at her.

"Because if von can openly talk to some other bitch so can I, I'm just playing his game." She explained while placing a grape in her mouth.

"Mhm your doing great" booka raised both his eyebrows as he read something on his phone. "What you doing ?" Sky asked now growing suspicious.

"Reading all these threats von making towards you" he said as if it was nothing. "Let me see" sky grabbed his phone out of his hands.

She scanned the messages seeing von was spamming their group chat saying things like "her hoe ass" or "you stupid as hell if she think imma let her give my shit away" and plenty more.

"I won!!" Sky yelled. "Ahhh I won!!!" She continued.

"Why y'all doing all that yelling" GG yelled from the living room. "Sorry GG" sky apologized.

Sky grabbed her phone and called Saniya.

"Bitch guess what!!" Sky smiled showing her black braces. "What?" Saniya widened her eyes.

"Girl dayvon is a delusional ass hoe just like me bitch we is for lifeee" sky draggged. "Excuse me ?" Saniya said confused.

"He think I fuck with nuski and his ass is over mad." Sky told. "That's a good thing?" The girl questioned.

"Duh, if he mad that obviously mean he care about what I do which means he still love me and he not done with me for real" sky told.

"Oh ok I see" Saniya nodded.

"So you don't fuck with nuski ?" Saniya wondered. "Oh i fuck with nuski real bad, this game we playing ain't over yet." Sky laughed.

"Hell is extremely hot." Booka stated. Saniya laughed while sky mugged him.

"You always trynna stick up for yo stankin dread having ass homie." Sky continued to mug. "No, hell is hot for both y'all asses." He said clearly.

"Now if you would excuse me I have outside things to tend to." Booka said grabbing his keys. "I'm coming."

"Pick me up booka!" Saniya yelled through the phone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 600 18
š˜‰š˜¢š˜£š˜ŗ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗ š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶? š˜Žš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜“š˜°š˜Æ...
2.2K 30 20
"š—œš—» š˜š—µš—² š—ŗš—¶š—±š—±š—¹š—² š—¼š—³ š˜š—µš—² š—»š—¶š—“š—µš˜, š—š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—°š—®š—¹š—¹ š—ŗš˜† š—»š—®š—ŗš—² š—¶š—ŗ š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—暝˜€ š˜š—¼ š˜š—®š—ŗš—²" - š—˜š—¹š—¹š—² š——š˜‚š—µš—²Ģ€
288K 11.9K 38
ā›ā› š‘°š’•'š’” š’š’š’š’š š’‡š’š’“ š’•š’‰š’† š’Žš’†š’…š’Šš’‚ āœāœ
75.9K 2.2K 42
read to find out