True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

30. Family dinner

3.3K 146 2
By bootomtae

Jungkook was preparing dinner for the guests who are going to visit them. Little Areum decided to help her dadda but she ordered her mumma to just sit outside because she doesn't want to mess up everything in the kitchen.
Taehyung pouted hearing that and complained to his husband. "Hubby, look she is throwing me out of the kitchen. How can she do that with me?" He started whining saying that.
Areum looked towards her mumma with a done look. Why is his mumma so much over dramatic? She just sighed while looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's whining. He looked at Taehyung lovingly and said, "My baby doesn't have to work in the kitchen. His soft and pretty hands are not made for work." Taehyung smiled shyly with red cheeks hearing his husband. He hugged Jungkook tightly and hid his face in Jungkook's chest. Areum also smiled seeing her parents happy.
Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked towards Taehyung's still red face. He said lovingly, "I will do all the cooking alone. You both don't need to help me. Instead of helping me you both should prepare yourself for today's dinner. I want my both angles to look most beautiful today."
Taehyung said, "Ok hubby."
Areum said, "Yes daddy."

Soon they both left for the room to get ready. Jungkook shook his head and again started his work with a constant little smile on his face.
Soon he finished his work and then he decided to get ready himself. He entered inside the room and saw both of his angles looking all pretty.
Taehyung and Areum looked towards him with sparkling eyes waiting for him to compliment them. Jungkook said, "Oh my babies are looking so beautiful."
Areum and Taehyung grinned hearing that. Taehyung said, "Hubby you should also get ready."
Areum said, "Yes dadda. Go and get ready." Jungkook nodded and went towards the bathroom for a shower. Taehyung and Areum decided to wait in the living room for Jungkook.

Soon Jungkook came outside looking all hot and handsome. Taehyung blushed looking at his husband. Areum said, "Dadda you are looking so handsome."
Jungkook said, "Really my princess." Areum nodded quickly. He then again said, "I think we all should take a family picture."
Areum excitedly said, "Yes we should."
Jungkook then said, "Oh but I left my mobile in the room only. Will my baby bring it for me?"
Areum said, "Yes baby will bring it." Saying that she immediately ran away from there.

As soon as Areum left, Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards himself. Taehyung gasped and looked towards his husband with wide eyes. He asked stuttering, "H-hubby w-what are you doing?"
Jungkook came near Taehyung's ear and said in his deep voice, "My pretty strawberry didn't compliment me. Is hubby looking hot to him?"
Taehyung felt a shiver run down his body hearing Jungkook. He blushed and said, "My hubby always looks hot and handsome."

Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung towards himself. He smashed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Taehyung moaned at the sudden kiss and soon he also started kissing his husband passionately. Jungkook broke the kiss and started giving open mouth kisses on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung closed his eyes in pleasure. He can just moan in pleasure feeling his husband's lips on his skin.

Areum shouted from inside the bedroom, "Dadda I can't find your mobile."
Jungkook said still kissing Taehyung's neck, "It's their only princess. Check inside the closet room."
Areum shouted, "Ok."
Jungkook then again smashed his lips on Taehyung's kissing and sucking them. Soon he backed away and said, "My pretty strawberry. I really want to eat you completely."
Hearing that Taehyung's whole face and neck turned red. Even his ears were also red.

Areum came inside the living room with Jungkook's mobile. She saw her parents standing there. She saw her mumma's whole face is bright red. She asked worriedly, "Mumma what happened to you? Why are you looking so red? Are you sick mumma?"
Jungkook smirked and asked innocently, "Yes baby tell us what happened? Why are you so red?"
Taehyung said, "N-no I am absolutely fine. D-don't worry baby." He then looked towards his husband with a cute pout and whispered, "Why are you teasing me hubby?"
Jungkook chuckled and said, "I am so sorry for teasing you like this baby but you look so cute with your red face."
Taehyung punched his husband lightly and said while whining, "Don't tease me."
Jungkook smiled and then looked towards their daughter who was looking at them with curiosity. He said, "Ok come on let's have a family pic."
Areum jumped excitedly and handed phone to Jungkook. Soon the family of three started taking selfies and pics.

                  (Taehyung's outfit)

                     (Areum's outfit)

(Jungkook's appearance)
(It's dark blue)

Soon they heard the door bell. Jungkook went towards the door to welcome the guests. He opened the door and greeted his parents and Taehyung's uncle and aunt. All elders were confused about what is happening. Jungkook's parents thought that they will be having dinner with their son but here another elder couple is also present while Taehyung's uncle and aunt thought they will enjoy their time with Taehyung and their baby Areum but who is this young man present infront of them. Did they come to the wrong address?

Jungkook said, "Please come inside you will know everything soon." He then led them to the living room where Taehyung and Areum were present.
Taehyung was biting his lips and fidgeting with his fingers in nervousness. What if Jungkook's parents didn't liked him? What if they didn't approved their relationship?
Areum jumped excitedly and said, "Grandpa Woo! Grandma! I missed you both so much."
Min couple smiled towards her and hugged her tightly. Woo-hyuk picked and said, "We also missed our lovely granddaughter a lot."
Jeon couple looked at the interaction. They observed Areum closely and realised she has many features similar to Jungkook. Can it possible? They both looked towards eachother with questioning gaze. What is actually going on?

Jungkook looked towards his wife and realised that Taehyung is felling nervous. He immediately went towards him and hugged him. Taehyung also burried his face in Jungkook's neck inhaling his manly scent inorder to calm himself down. Jungkook started rubbing his back soothingly.

Both elder couple looked towards them and soon they realised what actually is going on. Both couples were happy knowing that finally their children got someone who loves them dearly.
After sometime Jungkook said, "Tae baby you should greet everyone."
Taehyung mumbled, "No."
Jungkook asked softly, "Why?"
Taehyung again said, "W-what if your parents rejected me? W-what if they won't approve our relationship?"
Jungkook smiled and said, "Nothing will happen like this baby. They will surely like you and even if they didn't then also I won't leave you or our daughter. You don't need to be nervous. Come on just greet them once."

Jeon's were shocked hearing their son talking this much softly and that also with a smile while Min's were happy seeing Jungkook this much caring towards their nephew.
Taehyung slowly turned towards the others and looked towards Jeon couple, "H-Hello Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon"
Mrs. Jeon squealed loudly. She said, "Oh my god honey. Look he is so cute and beautiful."
Mr. Jeon shook his head and said, "Sorry about her behaviour son. She is like this only. But yeah you are indeed very cute and beautiful."

Mrs. Jeon looked towards her husband with a frown, "What do you mean by like this only old man? What are you trying to imply? I am weird in your eyes."
Mr. Jeon said in a panicked voice, "N-no no wifey I didn't mean like that."
Mrs. Jeon was going to say something when Jungkook said, "Oh god. Can you guys please behave? Why you both always have to fight like this?"
Mrs. Jeon said, "It's not my fault Kook. It's all this old man's fault." Mr. Jeon was going to retort when Jungkook again said, "If you both didn't stopped then I will throw both of you out of my house."
Listening to this both immediately stopped speaking.

Others laughed at it and Jungkook just shook his head.
They all settled down on the couch and then Taehyung and Jungkook explained everything to them. Jeon's were really angry after knowing what Baekhyun and Chanyeol did with their son-in-law.
Mr. Jeon said, "You should teach them a good lesson for hurting our son-in-law."
Jungkook said, "Don't worry dad. I will handle everything."

Areum said cutely, "If your talk is finished then can we start our dinner. I really hungry. Mumma dadda baby is hungry." She whined infront of her parents.
Jungkook smiled and picked her up in his arms. He said, "Ok let's go. We will have our dinner now."
They all stood up and started going towards the dining room. Areum was continuously blabbering to her parents about what she wants to eat. They both smiled fondly towards her. All elders felt their heart melting on seeing the cute family.

After having their dinner both elder couples decided to leave. Min's took their leave first.
Jeon's also decided to leave. Before going Mrs. Jeon hugged Taehyung tightly and said, "Taetae you all should visit us someday so that we all can interact more properly."
Taehyung said, "Sure Mrs. Jeon."
Mrs. Jeon said, "Yaah don't call me Mrs. Jeon. Call me mom and this oldy here dad." Mr. Jeon rolled his eyes at his wife. He then looked towards his son who is holding a sleeping Areum in his hands. He went closer to him and said, "I am really happy for you Kook. Taehyung is really a polite and well mannered kid. Take care of him and our granddaughter."
Jungkook said, "Offcourse I will take care of them afterall they both are my life."
Mr. Jeon nodded and said, "Visit us this weekend. Your both sisters and both brothers-in-law are coming home."
Jungkook said, "Sure dad."
Mrs. Jeon said, "Yaah you oldy it's getting late. We should leave now."
Mr. Jeon scoffed and said, "Sure you old lady."
Mrs. Jeon said, "How dare you to call me old? I am still very much young?"
Like this they both left the apartment still bickering with eachother.

Taehyung closed the door and looked towards Jungkook. They started walking towards their bedroom. While walking Taehyung said, "Hubby your parents are really interesting."
Jungkook rolled his eyes and said, "What's interesting? All they do is fight with each other that also for silly reasons."
Taehyung said, "It's their way of showing love to eachother."
Jungkook placed Areum on bed and covered her with blanket properly. He then placed pillows on her both side so that she won't fall. He then pulled Taehyung towards himself who gasped and looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

Jungkook said with a smirk, "Should I also show how much I love you?" He started kissing and sucking Taehyung's neck.
Taehyung moaned and said with difficulty, "H-hubby A-areum is sleeping. Aah.. P-please n-not here."
Jungkook immediately picked Taehyung with his thighs and Taehyung immediately wrapped his legs around Jungkook's torso. Jungkook started walking towards the guest room still sucking Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned and started tugging Jungkook's hair.

Soon both of their clothes were on floor and sound of moans and groans could be heard from the room. They made love whole night. Jungkook really show Taehyung how much he loves him. He worshipped Taehyung's whole body by kissing it tenderly.
After their love making session they both took a shower and then slept peacefully hugging eachother tightly still naked under the sheets.

So finally both families meet eachother.

Meet you all in next part. Till then bye......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.2K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
206K 12.6K 56
Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company owned by jeon jungkook the Asia youngest bi...
630K 20.3K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
106K 5.1K 53
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...