A Love So True || (Creek)

Bởi Aeri_753

Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't u... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Craig's feelings
Chapter 2: Heartbeats
Chapter 3: Tweak family
Chapter 4: Craig's mother
Chapter 5: Fight
Chapter 6: Clyde
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Strange dream
Chapter 9: Tweek Bros
Chapter 10: Movie night
Chapter 11: The tutor
Chapter 12: The illness
Chapter 14: Amusement park (part 1)
Chapter 15: Amusement park (part 2)
Chapter 16: Love letter
Chapter 17: Valentine's day's end
Chapter 18: Tweek Tweak (end)

Chapter 13: The kiss

346 9 29
Bởi Aeri_753

Craig pov:

-Tweek's still sick?
-Yeah. Looks like he's not coming today either.
-He's rarely sick, but that's not surprising in the middle of winter.
-I'm sure he's fine.

Our group, made up of Tweek, Jimmy, Token, Clyde and me, wasn't the same without Tweek. No matter how hard Jimmy tried to make jokes, my worry for Tweek only intensified. I needed to get him out of my head, but I couldn't. I needed to visit him today too, and every day for as long as he's ill. Let's hope I don't get lost in thought and make a fool of myself this time. I thought.

-Bye, Craig.
-See ya tomorrow.
-B-B-B-Bye.

I left the school and walked to Tweek's house. When I got there, I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it for me. Tweek's mom opened the door with a big smile.

-Hi Mrs. Tweak.
-Hello Craig, it's always a pleasure to see you. After your visit yesterday, Tweek rested and he's feeling much better now. But he still has to stay at home for another day to regain his strength.
-I see. Can I see him?
-Sure. Come in. He's still in his room.

Tweek's mother was wearing her apron, so I assumed she was cooking.  I was right, because as soon as I entered the house, the smell of cookies mixed with cinnamon invaded my nose. Tweek's mother's famous cookies were the best. She knew how to measure out the ingredients perfectly, without using too much salt, sugar or cinnamon. They were just perfect.

-I've just made some cookies, they're still a bit warm but can you take them to Tweek for me please? Feel free to take some too.
-Sure. Thanks.

She handed me a plate full of cookies, which I took without hesitation. I then headed up the stairs to Tweek's room and entered without saying a word.

-Craig, you're here.

Tweek looked at me with his usual warm smile, of which I never tired. I took a cookie and put it directly in his mouth, with a smile.

-Feeling better?

He took the cookie out of his mouth, eating the piece he'd bitten off.

-I feel much better, I don't have temperature anymore. I should be able to go back to school soon.
-That's nice.

He continued to eat the cookie, keeping the conversation going.

-By the way, how did the math test go?
-In truth, I think I passed.
-Really? That's surprising. You've never got above average in math since the beginning of the year.
-Well, thanks for the support, dude.

He gave me a playful smile, giggling slightly. His gentle laughter echoed throughout the room, soon giving way to complete silence. The orange light of the sun, slightly illuminating his room in the same way as yesterday. My cheeks immediately began to burn. The mood was definitely perfect.

Tweek seemed surprised by my sudden change of expression. I lowered my head to keep him from seeing my flushed cheeks and serious expression. It was the perfect moment, I couldn't let it go to waste.

-Tweek.

He frowned and questioned me with his eyes, urging me to go on with what I wanted to say. I couldn't turn back now. Even if he didn't love me, he had to know. I wanted him to know.

-You know what people say? That you can shake off your cold by spreading it to someone else.
-What are you t-

I moved my head closer to his and gave him a faint smile before placing my lips on his. My eyes closed, I placed my hand on his, remaining on his bed. I squeezed it and couldn't help smiling into our kiss. His lips were so warm, tasting like cookies. This kiss had nothing to do with the first one we had. My heart couldn't stop beating faster, faster and faster. It was as if an electric shock hit me the second my lips touched his.

My lips left his and, covering his eyes, I could see his dumbfounded expression. He tried to find his words, stuttering a few syllable as he tried to make a sentence in vain. His eyes remained wide open as his cheeks began to take on the same hue as mine. He began to pull at his hair in stress. I put my hand on his, trying to stop him. I was starting to feel bad about stressing him out like that.

-I'm sorry Tweek, I shouldn't have-

He suddenly removed his free hand from his hair to rest it on my cheek and brought his head closer to mine to press his lips against mine in turn. I could feel his clumsy lips against mine, but that's what made it adorably irresistible. This time it wasn't a dream; the boy I'd loved for months was there, kissing me.

He left my lips after his brief kiss. I put my hand in front of my mouth, as a reflex to hide my blush. We looked at each other for a few seconds without saying anything before hearing Tweek's phone ringing throughout his room. Tweek gasped, letting out a small noise, and quickly reached for his phone to pick it up.

-Yeah?
-Tweeeeek. Please.

I heard Clyde's broken voice over the phone and exchanged a look with Tweek. I quickly frowned, waiting for Tweek to hang up, which he didn't.

-I can't liiive like thaaat. Buhuuu...
-Clyde, what happened ?
-Bebe...sh-she...

Sobbing could be heard over the phone.

-SH-SHE BROKE UP WITH ME...

I gave Tweek a sulky look. I took the phone out of his hands, letting out a few grumbles.

-I'm not even surprised she BROKE UP WITH YOU!
-Oh hi Craig. You're at Tweek's house? Did I interrupt something?

Tweek took the phone out of my hands, afraid I'd get even more upset.

-Where are you right now?
-At home with Tolkien.
-Don't tell me you want to go all the way to Clyde's? It's not like he and Bebe had been dating for a long time either.

I said, putting a cookie in my mouth as Tweek looked down with a regretful expression.

-Still.
-No Tweek. It's cold outside and you're still sick. That's a bad idea.
-So can you go see him for me?

He took my hands in his and looked at me intensely with a puppy-dog gaze. How could I resist?

That's how I ended up in Clyde's room with him and Tolkien trying to console him. Tolkien was trying to get his phone out of his hands, while Clyde couldn't stop looking at his old conversations with Bebe, still crying. I looked at them tiredly, thinking back to what had happened at Tweek's just before. Wait a minute. He really kissed me back!? I thought.

-Give me that dude.
-GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE.

Tolkien turned his head to look at me, preventing Clyde from getting his phone back.

-Craig, are you okay? You seem a little off.
-Tolkien. My phone!
-Actually, something really cool just happened.

A smile began to form on my face, which surprised my two friends. Tolkien looked troubled and confused, while Clyde gave me a big smile.

-At Tweek's house?

I nodded, and Clyde seemed to have totally forgotten the state he'd been in just a few minutes before. He couldn't stop smiling at me, like a child ready to unwrap Christmas presents.

-Tweek? He's still sick. What's wrong?
-Ah that's right, you're not yet aware of the fact that Craig has had a huge crush on Tweek for months now.
-No way. I didn't know you were...That's a joke?
-No.

He seemed destabilized. His gaze fell to the ground. His mouth opened to speak, but he closed it again not knowing what to say. His brows furrowed, he couldn't take his eyes off the ground. I didn't expect him to be comfortable right away when he heard this, but his reaction was starting to scare me.

-And?
-And what?
-What happened at Tweek's house?

Tolkien asked me, completely changing his facial expression to an empathetic smile. Clyde and I exchanged astonished glances before continuing our conversation as normal.

-Well, I kind of...kissed him.
-YOU WHAT!?
-Man. I never thought I'd hear that.
-What happened next?
-He basically kissed me back.

Clyde made victory gestures as if they'd won several games in a row on a video game. Tolkien, on the other hand, sat quietly in thought.

-So now you're dating I guess?
-I'm not sure. Nothing is official.
-Dude, you need to ask him out.
-I might have done it if you hadn't interrupted us by calling and crying. He absolutely wanted us to come and see you but he's still sick, it's a bad idea if he walks in the cold.
-Tweek is so caring. Such a fabulous friend.

Clyde said, wiping a false tear from his eye. We stopped talking when we heard a noise from my phone indicating that I'd received a message. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen.

"Is Clyde feeling better?"

I smiled at Tweek's message and responded.

"Yeah, can say that."

-Invite him to the amusement park.

I raised my head and looked to my left to find myself face to face with Clyde, who was looking closely at my screen.

-I'm not gonna invite him. I told you I can handle myself.
-Not so sure.

I glanced at him before he snatched my phone out of my hands and started running. I got up quickly and ran after him to get my phone back. Seriously, why were they always taking other people's phones? I tripped over a few objects lying on the floor in his room while I was still chasing him.

-Here.

He handed me back my phone with a proud smile. I looked at my screen to see a message sent to Tweek.

"Hey there, how would you like to go to the amusement park just the two of us tomorrow afternoon, if you're not too sick."

My head quickly turned red with anger and embarrassment. I was about to delete the message when I heard a noise that stopped me in my tracks. I looked at the conversation and my eyes widened at his answer.

"Sure."

He said yes. Was it a kind of date? My heart began to beat faster at the thought.

-I hate you Clyde.
-I know.

He always looked at me with that proud smile stuck on his face. Sometimes he could be a pain, but right now I didn't know whether to be happy or worried about tomorrow.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

781K 25.8K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
92.9K 2.2K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...
37.6K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...
23.5K 559 16
Craig was an emotionless guy that didn't believe in love. Not after the first time he fell for it. That is, until Tweek came along. Tweek was a nervo...