~The Fallen Rabbit~ (A Ticci...

By HelloVanny

Warnings!: I'm going to try to keep this story sort of as real as possible meaning Toby is a psychotic maniac... More

~Before You Read~
~00~
~01~

~02~

4 0 0
By HelloVanny

(Warning gore & death)

~

You slowly wake up with a throbbing headache, only realizing after a few seconds that you were tied to a chair, or at least what your brain thought was a chair. You vision was unbelievably blurry and your hearing was somewhat shot.

You could definitely hear voices speaking all around you, all these voices seemed to be coming from men. You heard yelling, anger, fear and excitement. You were afraid yourself but to out of it to care at this moment.

Why can't you remember what happened last? Did someone break in? Where's mom and dad? Whose voice is so loud?

"Morning gorgeous, how was the nap, hope it was nice" A man in a white mask said to you in a false nice tone. You could barely make out this man as a whole but after looking at him for about a whole minute you could finally see what he looked like.

The man was crouched down in front of you so you didn't get a good look at how tall he was but he was on the bigger side, muscle wise. This man wore a honey mustard coloured jacket and he had a white mask with black facial features panted onto it, the faint whites and dark iris's of his eyes popping through the eyeholes of the mask.

"Remember anything?" the man said to you. You looked at the man mouth slightly agape and begun to think about how this all started. You remember the noises, the trip to the kitchen, and.. the hooded man. How could you forget he was hiding in your closet, but if that man was there who was this man and where was he when all of this happened??

You focus back to the masked man in front of you and slowly nodded in fear of what he might do if you did the wrong thing. "Good, good. Okay then, let's begin". You were very confused about what he meant by this, is this supposed to be some kind of sick joke?

"What's happening? Who are you?" you ask the man in a soft scared voice, the man looks back at you and then behind you and nods to someone who must've been standing behind you.

A hand places on your shoulder and in a deep almost fake sounding voice, someone says in your ear "You'll find out another time who we are", a camera can be seen in the hands of the person who says this and when you take a peak at the man who spoke, you can see it's the hooded man.

Terrified you start shaking and breathing fast and hard out of your mouth which seems to have annoyed the masked man who in your mind you've dubbed 'Masky'. 'Masky' signals to a different person behind you and says "Use the tape". The sound of duct tape being ripped off the roll can be heard and you start to mutter small 'no's'.

A hand comes from behind you and grips your face hard before forcing your head to tilt back, the man from the woods towers over you and slaps the piece of tape over your mouth. Your eyes widen after seeing the man from the woods and he takes notice of your staring, bringing his hand lower from atop your head to your jaw, staring at you for a good second before bending down to meet you ear to whisper,

"Hi again, doll"

Your eyes begin to tear as the man quietly chuckles to himself occasionally twitching his hand and making whistling noises.

You couldn't understand what was happening, how didn't you hear his tics before, how couldn't you feel the other's presences and, when were your parents sitting in front of you? Your parents were sitting on their knees with their body tied up and mouths taped shut. Your mother was crying hysterically and trying, with little ability, to beg 'Masky' to leg her go. Your father was sitting there staring at you, hatred and disappointment washed over his eyes and you immediately looked away from him to look at 'Masky'.

'Masky' laughed at your mothers struggle while the hooded man who you've now dubbed 'hoodie' leaned against the wall of your stairs and pointed the camera towards your parents. You couldn't see where the man from the woods was but you could hear him ticking behind you.

You were so afraid of you and your parents dying, sure they were drunks, sure they were abusive, sure, you hated them, but at the same time, they're still your parent's, there will always be a small piece of you that will love ad remember them from when they were good.

You tried to ask what was going on but all that came out was muffled noises. 'Hoodie' looked at you and pointed the camera your way, out of embarrassment you put your head down when a force pulls you by your hair and faces you back to the camera.

You squeal from pain and tears spill out of your eyes from the pain on your scalp and the fear of what's to come. The ticking man behind you laughs sometimes letting a whistle and a *pop* come out. "Enough, let's start" 'Masky' says getting the attention from everyone in the room. 'Hoodie' points the camera back to your parents and the ticking man lets go of your hair but keeps a firm grip on your shoulders to make sure your faced towards your parents as well.

'Masky' pulls a knife out of his pocket and you freeze, he walks to be in the middle of your parents who are now losing their shit over the knife beside them. 'Masky' looks at the camera then looks at you and says "which one first, we know you'll choose so hurry up", he then signals the ticking man with a head nod and he slowly rips the duct tape off but leave the end still stuck on

The camera is pointed at you and everyone is staring at you, your life flashes in your mind, mom, dad, Evelyn, The amount of pain you've endured makes you stop fearing and replaces it with anger, you look at your father who looks at you with the most disappointed look you'll ever see. He isn't sorry for anything!

"You put me thought hell.." You start "I've been in so much pain, you blamed me for what happened to Evelyn, do you think that's my fault! She was my sister you fuck!" You're now crying and shaking because of how angry you are "Do you know how many times I've wanted to take a fucking bottle, and break it on your stupid fucking skull until you finally died?" Your fathers eyes widen and muffled angry noises come out of his mouth like he's yelling at you.

You look down and the ticking man behind you leans down you your ear and whispers "Good girl" while digging into your shoulders. You let out a shaky breath because of the pain and try to squirm away.

'Masky' walks up to you and forces you to look at him with his right hand on your throat, "Which. One." he asks. You look at him with teary guilty eyes and reply back in a soft quiet voice "Him".

His eyes squint like he's smiling at you and he turns to walk back to your parents gripping the knife tighter in his left hand. The camera points back to your parents yet 'Hoodie' takes another look at you, you look at him and then look down, embarrassment ridding your body.

The ticking man pulls your head back and puts the tape back over your mouth while you struggle against him thrashing your head around and yelling at him to stop. "Would you *pop* *whistle* Shut the fuck up". The man says as he grips your hair for you to stop moving. Once he has the tape on he forces you to watch what's about to happen.

'Masky' hold the knife to your fathers throat and you watch. For some reason you don't feel fear of your parents dying nor do you feel remorse for letting this happen. 'Masky' looks at you for about 3 seconds then grips the knife and raises it to your fathers right ear and very slowly pierces right through the skin until the blade is fully in your fathers neck.

Your eye's widen as far as they possibly can, wailing noises come from your mother and gurgling screaming noises come from your father. A single tear falls down your eye as 'Masky' slices your fathers throat open, blood shooting and spilling from his throat.

Once done with slicing your father neck open, he takes the knife out and walks into the kitchen to retrieve something. your father sitting there on the verge of death while your mother is screaming so loud. The man behind you giggling maliciously and gripping your shoulders, but you can barely feel it, you're so confused on how this is all even possibly happening.

'Masky' comes back from the kitchen with a bigger knife, something you would use to cut a watermelon, it's sharp, "none of the knifes in your kitchen are sharp" you think to yourself, "He must have brought his own weapons inside".

A faint static noise has been plaguing your mind since the start of all of this, "this must be why I can't focus" you tell yourself. Being pulled out of your thoughts you see 'Masky' raise his arm up high and slam his hand down into the skull of your father. You see his eyes roll to the back of his head and blood splatters all over 'Masky's' jacket and mask. Your father is then kicked and falls face first into the hardwood flooring spilling blood everywhere.

You sit there, unable to move or even think properly, all you can do is sit there and watch all of this unfold right in front of you. 'Masky' then walks over to your mother who has completely lost her mind, thrashing around, crying, screaming, the whole nine yards.

'Masky' looks at you again and nods to you while you sit there with your eyes darting between the knife in his hands, your mother and your now dead father. 'Masky' brings the big knife up to your mothers throat and slices it the same way he did with your father's neck but instead of stabbing her in the head, he goes for her eyes. He stabs her in her right eye with such force that she died immediately after the impact, her eyes rolling to the back of her head."He must've hit her brain" you think. 'Masky' then repeats the assault on the left eye and also kicks her to the ground.

'Hoodie' turns off the camera and leaves to go into the kitchen. 'Masky' stands there for a minute before dropping the knife and coming closer to you. He then says something that chilled you to the bone, "Do you hear the static? It's loud right?" You look at him with wide eyes and slowly nod to him. 'Masky' then looks to the man behind you and says "Toby grab her, the operator is waiting for us outside"

At least you finally know one of their names, 'Toby' grabs you from the chair and unties you but keeps a good grip on you so you don't try and run away, not like you can anyways, there's no use. Once untied Toby grabs you and ties your arms to your torso and your thighs together, you don't struggle or try and stop him and he takes notice

"Being *pop* a *crack**whistle* good girl huh? *click**pop* don't wanna run?" he says to you and chuckles afterwards. You say nothing and he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder while "Hoodie' comes back with a duffle bag.

All three of the men are ready to leave so 'Masky' pulls out car keys and steps outside and goes to what you believe to be the car with the other three of you following close behind.

Once to the car, you're thrown in by Toby, you smack your head on the door which makes your legs curl into fetal position and Toby gets into the car pushing you slightly to make room for himself. 'Hoodie' gets into the passenger seat while 'Masky' is in the drivers and you begin to drive away from your house.

You're on the verge of passing out from exhaustion when Toby pulls you up to lay on his legs and says to you "Look at her, *whistle* She looks *pop**crack* like a little bunny! *smack**pop*crack* Awww and she's *whistle* falling asleep! asleep asleep!" while stroking your face "his hands smell like blood and dirt" you think.

'Hoodie' then speaks up, "a falling rabbit, get it?" he says in a joking matter and Toby giggles.

Soon enough exhaustion washes over and you're out cold. Asleep in the car with three murders, on a trip to who knows where, and the more you drive the louder the static becomes and the closer you get to him.

~(Word count: 2172)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 984 92
About my experiences with creepypastas, ect.
810K 27.2K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
17.6K 2.9K 30
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
5.6K 1.4K 59
Author(s) Mo Chen Huan 莫晨欢 Artist(s) N/A Year 2020 Status in COO 110 Chapters (Complete)