A New Wildcard (COTExOC)

By GuardianLugia8

Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

1.7K 63 35
By GuardianLugia8

The swimming class was after lunch so after the lunch break was over we went to the pool.

"Wow, it’s the pool!" Ike said excitedly when he saw the pool.

The group of boys were facing the indoor pool, I was lagging a bit as I didn't have much excitement at it. Though I will admit that the pool is very big.

"Let’s go together, Ayanokouji." Ike called out to Ayanokoji.

"Eh? Uh, s-sure." Ayanokoji said before he followed the group of boys.

"You don't seem that interested." I said to Koenji who was slowly walking.

"I have no need to needlessly rush. Besides, I will always be the best whether I go first or last." Koenji said as he flicked his hair.

"Well, I guess it should be expected of you." I said as I started to walk as well.

"You don't seem much excited as well Aaron-boy." Koenji said getting me to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is that your nickname for me?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"Of course. It is fitting." Koenji said to me with the same face.

As we were reaching the locker room the door opened and the boys rushed out with Ike at the front as he has an excited expression.

"Okay, I didn't expect them to finish so quickly." I said as I blinked at their speed.

"Hmph. It only shows how needy and desperate they are for a touch of the opposite gender. Meanwhile I don't even have to try." Koenji said with full confidence.

"This school’s really the best! It’s even better than a city pool!" Ike shouted happily as he is wearing swimming trunks alongside the other boys.

Well, it is a 50 metre pool with crystal clear water so it's understandable. It's very hard to find pools of this size.

"Where are the girls? Are they not here yet?" Ike said as he looked around before he started to sniff the air like a dog.

Are you fucking serious right now? How perverted and desperate is this guy to see a girl?

I just looked at him with my same emotionless face. I turned to look at Koenji to see that he wasn't there as I saw the locker door close.

"They take a while to change after all." Ayanokoji said to him as I spotted him standing beside him.

"Hey, what would happen if I suddenly jumped into the girl’s locker room?" Ike asked him happily.

What does he think will happen? That those girls would welcome him and be happy about it.

"They’d beat you up and file charges against you." Ayanokoji immediately said to him.

"… Don’t ruin my fantasies with such a real answer." Ike said as he shivered a bit.

I don't think he will ever be able to get a girlfriend with that attitude.

"If you stare at the girl’s swimsuits too much, they’ll probably hate you." Ayanokoji said to him.

Is Ayanokoji trying to give him advice so that the girls don't hate him.

"Are there any boys that wouldn’t stare!? … What will I do if I get a boner…" Ike said to him before he gained a thoughtful look at the second one.

Yes, there are boys who wouldn't stare. Case in point being Koenji, he would probably just be praising himself rather than looking at other girls. And as for his second question, well the girls will probably hate him until we graduate leaving him as a single guy for three years.

After that I stayed there for a few more minutes, curious about how the boys will react to the girls.

"Wow~ This pool doesn’t even compare to my middle school one~" A girl said drawing the attention of me and the boys.

"Did, did they finally come!?" Ike said getting on guard as he looked around.

He's hopeless.

I just looked at him with dead eyes at his actions. It's like he's begging the girls to hate him or something.

"Hasebe’s not here! What, what is this!? Professor!?" Ike said before shouting at Sotomura at not seeing any girls.

Sotomura who is seated at the observation deck was also confused as he looked around. The other boys also looked around expecting the girls to come out any second.

I on the other hand wasn't that surprised. The girls didn't seem that enthusiastic about how the body talked about their bodies I'm guessing that they decided to skip on the activity.

I looked at Sotomura who is looking left and right trying to find the girls.

"Doctor, b-behind you!" Ike shouted as he pointed behind Sotomura with a shocked look.

"W-w-w-w-what!?" Sotomura said stuttering and surprised when he looked behind him and was shocked to see Hasebe on the observation deck alongside him.

Yep. She is skipping it.

Then one by one the girls of our class started appearing on the observation deck. I also noticed Sakura amongst the girls as well.

"What, what is this… What is this situation!?" Ike said as he buried his face in his hands and collapsed on the spot.

Not gonna lie it's amusing to see him like this.

As for the girls, from what I've managed to observe since class started was that Hasebe is a self conscious girl, she is also rather reserved and seemed sensitive as well. A loner so to speak. So I guess she didn't find it amusing that the boys wanted to peek at her body.

And Sakura is a very reserved and shy girl. And so she would of course be very sensitive to being seen so she would also abstain from appearing at the pool.

As for the other girls, they might've just found the other boys creepy.

"I thought I would get to see big breasts~!" Ike shouted in despair doing social suicide.

Well, his reputation amongst the girls will reach rock bottom now. The girls started murmuring amongst themselves when they heard him as they gave him nasty looks. Yep, rock bottom indeed.

"Ike, this isn’t a time to be sad. There are a lot of other girls!" Yamauchi said as he went to his friend.

"Y-yeah. Anyone’s fine. This isn’t a time to feel down!" Ike said regaining some of his confidence.

"Yeah." Yamauchi said with a smile.

Then the two clasped their hands and reaffirmed their friendship. I just looked at them before it rubbed my forehead at their actions.

"You two, what are you doing? Looks fun." Kushida's voice drew my attention as I saw her walk towards the group.

"Ku-ku-kushida-chan?" Ike said shocked when he saw her.

Kushida is wearing the school swimsuit which is hugging her body and showing her curves. In record time all the boys started staring at her in less than a second. She has big breasts, I think D or E cup. It was a lot bigger than I expected but considering the uniform it wasn't a surprise. And she also has a big butt which was usually covered by her skirt which is in full display as well.

I'm preety sure that this will make her more popular amongst our class. And she is a very beautiful girl indeed.

"Why are you still in your uniform?" Horikita asked as she appeared beside me wearing her swimsuit.

"I was just about to go change." I said to her as I looked at her.

Hmm, she doesn't have the same proportions as kushida as I think their medium but she does have the natural beauty to make up for it. Besides, it's not a bad view of her in a swimsuit.

"Well, I'll be going now." I said said I went to the changing room.

I entered the room and saw Koenji admiring himself as he looked at a mirror. I walked to my locker and opened it before removing my uniform and putting on my shorts.

"Hoooh. You have a nice body Aaron-boy, easily one of the best and can compare to mine." Koenji said as he looked at me and smirked.

"Thanks for the compliment." I said to him with a nod as I walked towards the door.

I felt his eyes on me as I made my way to the door and opened it and left the room and closed it. I saw that out teacher had also appeared as well.

"A-Aaron?" Ike said shocked when he saw me.

"What's wrong Ike?" Hirata asked him before he looked at me.

Hirata's eyes widened when he saw me. He wasn't the only one as the other boys also looked at me as their eyes widened.

"Wh-What the heck is that?" Yamauchi said shocked as he looked at me.

"Is that a fucking 8 pack?" Sudo asked as he looked at me alongside the boys.

"W-Wow Aaron. You have a great body." Kushida said as she looked at me surprised.

"I'm... surprised that you have a body like that." Horikita said as she looked at me up and down.

I saw that Horikita's cheeks were a bit red alongside Kushida's as well. I also saw the girls at the observation deck blushing as they looked at me with wide eyes and... are some of taking my picture?

I looked at my own body and I will say that it is very toned and others are able to distinguish each of my muscles easily due to how they are. I also have an eight pack as well. I have little to no fat on my body so my muscles can easily be seen. But I wasn't buffed or anything, I was more on the lean side of the spectrum when it comes to men with muscles.

Now that I think about it, that one woman from the gym did say that I had a body as if it was sculpted by God. I thought she was exaggerating but it has been sometime since then and I can see that I don't see any of the boys with the same body as mine.

"Well, I certainly didn't expect a boy of Class D to have a body like that." The teacher muttered as I heard him.

Huh, so he thought that because I'm in Class D huh. So there is some kind of ranking system between classes.

"Alright, well there are only 17 students. I was expecting more but we will make do with what we have." The teacher said as he addressed us.

I stood between Ayanokoji and Horikita as I looked at the teacher.

"I will be honest. You don't seem like the type to excercise." Horikita said as she looked at me with her same face.

"I just like to have a fit body." I answered her with my face staying the same as well.

"I see." Horikita said as she looked at my face for a few more seconds before looking at the teacher.

I glanced to me left and saw many of the boys looking at me with envy as some were biting the nails of their thumbs. Chief of them being Ike and Yamauchi who were also glaring at me.

I looked at the observation deck and saw Sotomura aiming his camera at my direction with a smile as his eyes shined. I saw the other girls whispering to themselves with blushes as they were looking at me as some took pictures and were looking at their phones.

I looked back at the teacher as he looked at the list before he looked at us.

Well, I guess this will change my standing in class. For better or worse, let's just see.

(A/N: Aaron harem suggestions: Fuka, Sae, Airi, Hiyori, Haruka, Ichinose, Horikita Suzune, Nazuna, Ibuki, Chie, Mako, Kamuro, Sato, Chiaki, Himeno, Kushida, Shinohara?
Suggestions are still open.
Ayanokoji harem suggestions: Arisu, Ichika, Kei, Nanase.
Tell me what you think.
Thanks for reading my book.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 2.6K 19
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...
29.8K 771 29
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student in class D at the Advanced High School, an institution that evaluates its students through special exams that determ...
56K 1.9K 34
a/n: for some people who wanted to read this fanfic, i suggested you not to read it because this fanfiction doesn't make sense at all, shitty grammar...
4.2K 111 13
ANHS. A prestigious educational institution with unsurpassed statistics - 100% of students enter universities or find work. Students are allowed to w...