Icy mate

By claryxjace1234

Bella White an emotionless ice witch, abused by her Father and Uncle. Her mother committed suicide, wanting t... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's note
Happy birthday to me
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2

Author's note

135 8 3
By claryxjace1234

Hi everybody so I just finished my final copy edits on Tinker's Affliction, aka I'm a steam punk mad scientist who can talk to animals... I just sent it to my editor and I will be talking to a cover artist sometime this week I'm hoping to have this book published in October and then the next book I will be working on to publish is Family of Darlings and Beloveds (the title will stay the same when I publish it) I'm so excited, everything feels so surreal and being this close to being done has me speechless. Thank you guys for support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 15.5K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
250 1 23
Witches and werewolves are sworn enemies. Many years ago, when the first families settled, a wolf killed a powerful witch who was threatened by the...
198K 5.2K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
4M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...