✔︎ goof | 박종성.

By astrimars

goofy ah. park jongseong is hot. TEXT FIC!!! 🥰 (for goofy purposes only) started: 30.07.23 finished: 04.08... More

goof
01 ;; a li bi a
02 ;; you got me looking for attention
03 ;; newbie
04 ;; giving a chance
05 ;; 20 questions
06 ;; ihy
07 ;; drunk jay
08 ;; r u sure you're sober, yet?
09 ;; we hit 3 months;)
10 ;; fate
11 ;; aftermath
12 ;; phone mumbers
13 ;; his office
14 ;; blushing
15 ;; help
16 ;; 👀
18 ;; JAKE!!! 🔥
19 ;; MF...💢
20 ;; awkward
21 ;; asleep
22 ;; jake's ex-gf
23 ;; together
24 ;; how tf are u getting married-
25 ;; waking up with you
26 ;; missing you
27 ;; someone new
28 ;; where are you?
29 ;; the meetup
30 ;; before
31 ;; unexpected
32 ;; months later
33 ;; at my doorstep
34 ;; building the relationship
35 ;; how do I hide my jealousy?
36 ;; last date
37 ;; lonely morning
38 ;; gone
39 ;; the flowers I left for you
40 ;; coming to terms | END.
AUTHOR'S NOTE

17 ;; drive

138 14 8
By astrimars

His hand was on her thigh as he drove, his jaw slightly tense as he focused his eyes on the road. She found how he looked extremely attractive, especially with the way his silver hair fell perfectly on his face.

He didn't even notice her stare at him, too focused on getting her home as soon as possible, not wanting her to have to wait for very long. She fiddled with her fingers.

"Jay... Do you mind if I stay over tonight?" She asked, slightly hopeful. His eyes widened a little at her question, turning to face her as he pulled up at a red light.

"You wanna stay over?" He repeated his question, his heart racing. She nodded, "I-I- mean- if you're okay with it, of course," She said, her nail pressing into her skin.

"Y-yeah- no- of course I don't mind," He stuttered, turning back to face the road, driving, again. "I wouldn't mind at all," He told her, his cheeks flushing a light shade of pink.

He was thankful for the night sky, not wanting her to see how shy he had gotten. She smiled a little, intertwining their fingers, giving his hand a small squeeze.

"Your hand is so big..." She said, out of the blue. "Well, you have baby hands," He snickered, bringing their intertwined hands close to his face, before placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"Hey, that's mean," She laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.8K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
24K 876 35
𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞�...
315K 12.6K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
766K 34.4K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...