The Guardian of One For All (...

By someguyl0l_

A world where 80% of the entire population get these abilities, known as and named 'Quirks'. The fantasy of h... More

[Chapter One]: The Troubled Phenomenon
[Chapter Two]: The Mystery Voice and Encounter...
[Chapter Three]: Training
[Chapter Four]: The Power of Cards
[Chapter Five]: The USJ
[Chapter Six]: No Escape From The Past
[Chapter Seven]: Then Shouldn't YOU Be Running?
[Chapter Eight]: So We Finally Meet, One For All
[Chapter Nine]: The Voice With The Strength
[Chapter Ten]: Let The Sports Festival Begin
[Chapter Eleven]: The Obstacle Course
[Chapter Twelve]: The Hopes We Carry
[Chapter Thirteen]: Breaking And Dancing To Victory
[Chapter Fourteen]: Two Rivals, One Winner
[Chapter Fifteen]: The Sport Festival's Climax
[Chapter Sixteen]: Call Me Overseer!
[Chapter Seventeen]: The Other Holder Of Neglect
[Chapter Eighteen]: Think Smart, Hit Fast
[Chapter Nineteen]: Clash! Showdown in Hosu!
[Chapter Twenty]: Need For Speed
[Chapter Twenty-One]: Meet Hansha
[Chapter Twenty-Two]: Listen up!! A Tale From The Past
[Chapter Twenty-Three]: Unexpected Practical
[Chapter Twenty-Four]: Teen Trio Or Solo Hero?
[Chapter Twenty-Five]: Encounter
[Chapter Twenty-Six]: I-Island
[Chapter Twenty-Seven]: The Security That Matched Tartarus
[Chapter Twenty-Eight]: Bloodshed
[Chapter Twenty-Nine]: Zion's Flaw
[Chapter Thirty]: The Ultimate Amplifier
[Chapter Thirty-One]: Triple Trouble
[Chapter Thirty-Two]: The Date
[Chapter Thirty-Three]: Principal Nezu's Theory!
[Chapter Thirty-Four]: The Beast's Forest
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
[Chapter Thirty-Five]: The Boy With The Horned Hat
[Chapter Thirty-Six]: Training Camp
[Chapter Thirty-Seven]: Our Parents
[Chapter Thirty-Eight]: Total Nightmare
[Chapter Thirty-Nine]: The Invulnerable Cursed And The Woman
AN ACTUALLY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
[Chapter Forty]: Fall of the Guardian
Q&A Answers
[Chapter Forty-One]: To Take What Was Taken
[Chapter Forty-Two]: Fated Encounter! The Guardian and All For One Finally Meet!
[Chapter Forty-Three]: All For None
[Chapter Forty-Four]: The Guardian, The Prodigy, The Alien
Y/N Versus...
[Chapter Forty-Five]: The Truth Revealed...!
[Chapter Forty-Six]: Viletras
[Chapter Forty-Seven]: Y/N And All For One
[Chapter Forty-Eight]: The Guardian Of One For All
[Birthday Chapter: Alien Queen]: The Greatest Gift
[Chapter Fifty]: The Twins' Clash
[Chapter Fifty-One]: The Next Act Begins
[Chapter Fifty-Two]: The Unrivalled: Mirio Togata!
[Chapter Fifty-Three]: Mirio Vs Reflection
[Chapter Fifty-Four]: Overseer and Mirko

[Chapter Forty-Nine]: You Cannot Escape

402 11 45
By someguyl0l_

"H-Help..." came the croaky voice of a young teenager, who was dragging his body across the mud, scraping himself in the process. Of course, that didn't compare to the sheer quantity of cuts and bruises found on his face, and it didn't just stop there. His ragged and dirtied clothing, stained with his crimson blood, was easily the most noticeable thing about him. A mere white shirt. That was the most noticeable thing about him.

His face was less than average. At least, that was what everyone thought. And that was what everyone decided to say. They didn't like those red, glowing eyes of him, shining at all times. There was even a noticeable glow from his eyelids, whenever he closed his eyes shut. They didn't like the ruby hair of his, grown to a length that was considered long for a boy. And it sometimes found itself glowing. Who knew why? Hell, there was even a shine on his white teeth from time to time.

"Someone... please..." he croaked once again, his arm dragging his entire body further and further. There was some kind of light in the distance; was that a good sign when you were barely hanging onto your life? Whatever it meant, his body refused to stop. He didn't know why, but something bad would happen if he did stop. ...Who told him that? "I... I... Help...!"

Why him? Why did it have to be him? Who could gain satisfaction from the suffering of him? He already suffered enough, so why him? Why not someone who deserved it? He never deserved this, did he? What did he do to deserve it? Why was he asking these questions, as if there was an answer awaiting him, an answer that would explain everything?

It was ridiculous. 

Nobody liked him. That was why he was attacked. That was the answer he was searching for in his final moments. And he had to accept that, before he died. Accept the fact that nobody liked him. Accept the fact that they called him names over and over, laughing at the saddened expression on his face. Accept the fact that they repeatedly insulted his looks and made him feel like he belonged in the trash— No, that was offensive to the trash. 

Of course, it wasn't long before he started to hate everything. He hated everything. The teachers that were trying to make them learn useless crap that he'd forget by the time he graduated... He hated them. The boys that made it their life's goal, it seemed, to make sure he was always feeling down. The girls that always giggled when he was around, teasing him about her. He learnt a lesson to never fall in love again. It was impossible to, anyway. He hated everything after all. Even his own... Reflection.

Reflection. That's what they called him. He didn't like that name. They shouldn't have called him Reflection. But they did, anyway. They called him Reflection because he went around, smashing mirrors. Because he didn't want to look at his own Reflection. He hated that name as much as he hated himself. And he hated himself the most.

He gave up. His body became limp, and he didn't move. A sense of relief overwhelmed his body, but that was quickly drowned out by the swarm of pain that followed after. The consequence of pushing himself too far. But alas, that didn't matter anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. He didn't matter anymore. And that was why he would let himself succumb to his injuries, to end his life, to end his suffering, to end it all. End it.

"Why think like that, Reflection?" came a voice. Who was he? "Who am I?" How did he know? "I know a lot." Where did he come from? "Thoughts should not be wasted on pointless questions. What matters is what comes next." He couldn't see this man, but could see him at the same time. What? "I bear what you seek most; I can give you what you want. But of course, that doesn't matter to you, for you will succumb to your injuries sooner or later, correct?" ...That was what he was thinking. Before. Why was he now thinking...? "Ah, you no longer want to die painfully? I see, I see. I thank you for that free choice you just made. Your cooperation and willingness to do what I say is quite extraordinary, don't you think?" ...N- Yes. Yes, it was.

"Now, Reflection, I will grant you a deal. And you will have a choice between accepting it and denying it. And you will accept it. Out of your free will. Your life will be ended. There will be no more suffering for you. But still, a remnant of you will remain. You will guide The Guardian and ensure he fulfils his duty." He nodded out of free will. Free will. 

"You are The Guardian's trusty lil voice companion. He should call you... Reflection. Yes, you like that name. So he should call you Reflection." It was true; he had always loved the name and never hated it for even a second. 

"You are strong, Reflection. Your Strength will be crucial to:

Protect. One. For. All.

And I have to apologise, Reflection." No, he didn't, he was always right. "I lied before." No, he was being truthful. "Nothing you did when I came was out of your free will." No, he was doing everything out of free will. "But it's too late for you to go back on your decision. Again, I must apologise, Reflection.

But you are mine now.

And you will not escape. 

Guide the Guardian, Reflection.

Guide him well.

And when the time comes...

I will return to end you for good."

...

How many generations have passed? How will I ever know? How did I let this happen? 

Goldy, you bastard.

...

Y/N can be seen looking down at a seemingly endless pit, surrounded by a pitch-black void, his face shadowed and unseeable. The boy's body language shows his emotions, nevertheless, as a single tear drops from his face and lands on the ground with a quiet, yet audible, splat. When it hits the black ground, it suddenly expands into a diamond-blue sea, as the sky transitions into a starry night-sky, the Moon prevalent amongst everything else. The scene is then covered by the title card.

The scene fades away, panning to Height's Alliance, otherwise known as the dorms the U.A. students are staying in. It first shows Zion with his mouth open, supposedly explaining something to Wyatt, who is listening with intrigue. There is a notebook in his hands with only a bit of letters noticeable, though they are unable to help with figuring out what is written on there.

Then the scene transitions to Walker sitting on the couch next to Hagakure. The invisible girl is showing him something on her phone, which he is staring at curiously. She has a noticeable aura of excitement emitting from her, eager to see how Walker reacts. He simply gives a smile and speaks to her, yet his words cannot be heard.

It then proceeds to pan to a scene where Todoroki is trying to cook in the kitchen of the dorms, but is failing horribly, and Bakugo can be seen shouting at him angrily, showing one of his usual faces as he glares at the icy hot boy. Other members of Class 1-A, such as Mina, Uraraka, Iida and Kirishima, can be seen laughing at the scene.

Midoriya is then shown talking excitedly to Yaoyorozu and Carbon, who are both intrigued by what the boy has to say. There is a bright grin on his face, radiating an aura of joy, as he continues to mutter and point at his notebook frantically, which amuses both Carbon and Yaoyorozu, shown by the smiles on their face.

However, the atmosphere seemingly shifts abruptly, when Carbon is seen looking around the area, realising the absence of Y/N. He walks away from Midoriya and Yaoyorozu, heading to Walker and Hagakure, who shrug before getting back to what they were doing before. After that, he makes his way to the kitchen, but nobody knows where Y/N is. Mina's face is noticeably worried, and she runs off, with Carbon continuing to search the dorms for his brother.

It transitions to Y/N walking down a street, his face darkened, his bodyguards watching from afar. His hands are in his pockets and his head is faced downwards, towards the pavement, as he continues to walk depressingly. He then turns, seeing Mina sprinting towards him, her arm outstretched and hand waving repeatedly at him. Y/N stops, a noticeable blush forming on his face, which he appears to be confused about. When Mina gets close, however, the screen cracks and shatters within seconds.

Y/N is seen standing in a dark void again, in the middle of the screen. This time, however, the face of All For One is present behind him, completely colossal, and is facing Y/N with a sense of sinister intent behind it. The boy holds his head, his face showing that he is petrified and afraid at what is happening.

He then runs away as far as he can, towards the screen. Behind him, the face of All For One fades multiple times, transitioning to a 'flashback' of a multitude of people. It first transitions to Overlord, who, at first, stares at Y/N with a hint of impression before he turns away in disgust. Then, it transitions to Athos' face, who looks at him with a confident smirk, before turning away as well, a sense of triumph behind it.

All Might's face is next, and he looks at Y/N in disappointment, shaking his head from side to side before he turns away too. Then Uncle Arthur's face appears, and he turns without a single word. Principal Nezu appears, looking at Y/N, but he looks like he doesn't care about him anymore, as he turns away. It shifts to most of Class 1-A's members, each of them turning away from Y/N, seeming like they didn't want anything to do with him anymore. Y/N is shown trying to run away faster, but no matter how much he tries, he cannot escape.

Wyatt's face appears, showing his frown at Y/N before turning away. Next is Zion, who simply looks at Y/N, no emotion present, before turning away. After that is Carbon, whose face is worried and concerned for Y/N, but the flashback cracks and he disappears, unable to save his brother.

It shifts to Walker's face. He is glaring at Y/N, anger prevalent in every single inch of the face, furious at Y/N at what he did to his father. His face shatters to reveal Midoriya, who is extending his hand to try and help Y/N, but his attempts are ultimately unsuccessful and blocked, as Y/N sprints away from him.

As Y/N finally stops, Mina's face appears behind him. He doesn't bother to run, but he doesn't bother to turn either. He collapses on the ground, tears falling down his face, before she fades away as well, which causes him to sob further. He is kneeling down, all alone, nobody there to help him.

All For One's face appears once more, but his hands are also on the screen as well. Extending from his fingertips are strings, which are wrapped around Y/N, moving him like a puppet. The title card appears again, but its colours are reversed, signifying something dark is beginning to happen. Then, the opening ends.

...

"Ah, Mister L/N," said the doctor, who had just walked in through the sliding door, a clipboard on hand. Y/N was half-sat, half-lying down on his hospital bed, dressed in the hospital attire. There were noticeable injuries on his hands and face, some of which looking like scales that had somehow swollen. "I see that you've waken up."

"What happened to those Nomu?" Y/N asked politely yet firmly. "Is everybody okay?"

"Rest assured that all bystanders and heroes alike in the area have not sustained any serious injuries," the doctor answered with a small smile, which only slightly calmed down Y/N's nerves. "The worst injuries were only a couple of bruises on one of the major pros, but we have no doubt that she'll be fine."

"Right..." Y/N muttered, before turning his head to stare outside the window. The Sun was beginning to set and the sky was transitioning into an amber colour. "How long was I out for?"

"Around five to six hours, I believe," the doctor replied. "How are you feeling, Mister L/N?"

Y/N stared at his hands, and responded, "My whole body is feeling sore right now."

"That is to be expected," the doctor said, flicking through the multiple sheets of paper on his click board. "As you must be aware, you have received warnings about your Quirk's severe backlash from its usage. Fortunately, whilst there appears to be heavy amounts of swelling around your body, we have found there to be no broken bones whatsoever."

"That's... certainly better than broken bones," Y/N commented.

The doctor nodded in approval, "Yes, it is. Based on the information we have on your Quirk, we believe that whilst you did not undergo the same procedure of using too much of your Quirk's power, the swelling is a result of the heavy strain that must have been around your body from your Quirk. Thankfully, the swelling will heal shortly, and you have not sustained any other significant injuries."

"I was being beaten around a lot, though," Y/N said in confusion. "I was sure that I'd have at least some sort of noteworthy injury from that, but..."

"Yes, I'll admit that it caused some confusion," the doctor responded. "However, we have narrowed it down to the possibility of your Quirk having a regenerative side-ability alongside the superhuman enhancements."

"Huh..." Y/N hummed, thinking about this curiously. He never really expected this, nor did he ever consider having a regeneration ability. But that would explain a lot of things... "Am I free to leave soon then?"

"You will be happy to hear that you will indeed be discharged shortly," he answered. "The swelling around your body will heal over time, though refrain from overusing your Quirk for the time being. Before your departure from this hospital, however, the police would like to talk to you concerning the events of earlier today."

"I... should have expected that," Y/N sighed, realising that he'd have to explain things that his brain hadn't fully processed yet. Now, wouldn't that be fun? "I'm okay with that."

...

And so, Y/N spent the next hour or so simply explaining to the officers that had come to ask him questions. He explained as much as he could, though he made sure they were fully aware that not all of these events he described could be fully accurate as his memory of it was still partially a blur. However, despite that, he was able to provide descriptions that were accurate enough.

If he was being honest, Y/N didn't really want to explain everything. After all, having to talk about something that wasn't the most pleasant experience was hard. He felt quite uncomfortable as the officers listened closely, but they weren't to blame for that. Y/N respected them for just doing their jobs and trying their best to keep him feeling comfortable, but having to explain it to them was practically like he was reliving the battle. And that battle was painful, both mentally and physically.

Nevertheless, although starting the explanation of the events was difficult, he found that talking about it grew easier as he gave description after description. He narrowed this down to his own brain beginning to accept what had happened, like it was building its own resistance against it so that he wouldn't be bothered by it. But, battle after battle, combined with revelation after revelation, was still taking its toll on Y/N's mental health. And right now, there was only one thing he had in his mind over anything else...

Y/N soon found himself in the security of a vehicle, one of his security guards driving it, All Might next to him. It was hard to explain, but simply having the Symbol of Peace next to him, retired or not, was bringing him some comfort. Not enough, though. He was grateful that All Might didn't pry for details or shout at him for disobeying orders. All Might simply told him in a calm manner: "Try not to do that again, okay? I don't want to see you in danger. And I've also decided: I'm always going to be there for you, no matter what state I'm in." And he smiled after saying that. Y/N smiled too.

Next came the comfort of his own room. He was standing in his room, every door closed, with nobody having the permission to enter... or leave. Y/N was fully aware that his security guards were keeping watch outside, listening closely to any sound that came from within. But he got away from them once, so he could do it again... right?

He sat on his bed, thinking to himself. The Sun had already set; it was now dark outside, yet the stars in the night sky were still illuminating the world. Right now, he wanted Carbon to be there with him. He wanted someone to be there to support him, someone who he could be trust to be willing to listen to what he had to say. There was no one he could trust more than Carbon.

Carbon wasn't the only person who he could trust, though. His mind drifted to Midoriya, whose words were always able to make an everlasting impact on him. Maybe that was just his way with everyone, or as Zion would put it, his 'main character' ability. Zion was annoying, but maybe he had a point sometimes. And at the end of the day, he just wanted everyone to laugh at least once. Admirable enough to make Y/N want to know him more.

And as he thought that, the weight of what he was intending to do was beginning to grow heavier. Y/N was only now starting to acknowledge that he hadn't really gotten to know many people at U.A. that well. There was Midoriya, sure, but they were practically life-linked with how determined 'Goldy' is to protect him. 

Zion, Walker, Mina, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Mina, Wyatt, Jiro, Shoji, Tokoyami, Mina... And those names weren't the only people on the list... the list of fellow classmates that he was eager to get to know better, maybe a few more than others... Why did they want to become heroes in the first place? Do they still have the same motivation? What about their hobbies...?

"Do I bring my hero outfit?" Y/N asked himself quietly, still wary of the security guards outside. He looked around his room, before it clicked in his head that his hero outfit wasn't even here. "No, I wouldn't be able to get my hands on it... Other clothes...?" He gazed at his closet for a moment. "I'll just... I can try and create a makeshift costume. ...No, I don't have the time for that, I need to leave U.A. immediately..."

He stood up from his bed and began to walk towards the balcony door. "That's right... No time... I'll figure out a way to get some more clothing... Food and water, too... I'll make a makeshift costume too when I'm away from here..." He slowly began to slide open the balcony door, his head turned around and facing the door of his room. 

But then he heard the sound of the door beginning to creak open, and he instantly slid the balcony door shut and practically scrambled to his bed, whipping out his phone and pretending to be looking at something... He never realised this before, but his home screen was looking nicer than ever before...

"Mister L/N," the security guards said in sync, having entered the room right after Y/N had landed on the bed. "You are to come with us." 

"Where?" he asked curiously, gazing at the two men with their unnatural stern expressions. "Is something the matter?"

"You are to come with us," they repeated, and Y/N cautiously obliged, leaving his phone on his bed and proceeding to follow the two men through the dark hallways of the dorms. He'd never really seen them like this before; it seemed like they had abandoned their cheerful and outgoing aura. 

...

"Why am I here?" asked Y/N in confusion, looking around. There were buildings spread out everywhere, with steel walls surrounding the small town. He recognised it as the place where Todoroki and Yaoyorozu had fought Mr. Aizawa during the practical part of the final exam. He stared at the bodyguards, bewildered, and asked again, "Why am I here?"

"We have found that recently, your recklessness..." one of them began, turning his back to Y/N. 

"...has been rather problematic and dangerous," the other finished, also turning his back to Y/N with a sigh. "Of course we understand that your mental state has been..."

"...plummeting, let's say. Revelation after revelation has been taking its toll on you." Y/N stayed quiet. "And we are aware of what you plan on doing."

"Yes, and we advise against it."

"You are perfectly safe here, and as long as you cooperate, we will do everything in our power to protect you." 

"So, will you stay?" they both asked in unison; there was a look of desperation on their faces when they turned back to face him. "Please?"

"No," Y/N answered. "As long as I'm here, everyone else is in danger. For more reasons than you might think," he added, upon hearing All For One chuckle in his head. 

They both sighed, "We had already seen this outcome, thus we prepared a backup plan."

"Eh?"

"Y/N?" came the voice of Carbon; Y/N froze at once. Carbon was here? Carbon heard that? Then Carbon walked towards them, coming from the back of a building. "You aren't seriously going to leave... are you?" Y/N stayed quiet, as he looked down at his shoes in guilt. 

"We conversed with Mr. Carbon, and he had come to this conclusion," they informed him. "That he had an awful feeling that you were going to be leaving U.A."

"I heard about the Nomu attack," Carbon said. "You're okay, right?" Y/N nodded silently. "You don't need to leave because of that. You don't need to leave at all." Carbon gave him a pleading look. "Do you feel like you have to leave because of All For One?" Y/N reluctantly nodded, having not planned to tell Carbon anything about this. "You don't! Not as long as I'm here! Not as long as everyone else are here!"

"You're wrong," Y/N replied, though some guilt was bubbling up inside of him. "I have to leave before I end up hurting somebody else."

"You won't hurt anyone else," Carbon stated determinedly. "If you learn how to control All For None, then everybody will be safe!" 

"No...! By the time I learn that... I might hurt somebody else again!" Y/N said loudly, his legs beginning to shake. "I can't risk that! Everywhere I go..." And his mind raced back to Hosu City, I-Island, the woods, the city where the Nomu had attacked him... "...danger always follows me!"

"And it'll keep following, stronger than ever, if you leave right now!" Carbon responded. "Please, Y/N! It's not just me! Everybody else would be willing to help you!" 

There was then a long silence, where nobody spoke. Nobody moved at all. They merely looked at each other, awaiting Y/N's response. Then he said, "I need to leave." 

"No!" Carbon shouted. 

Y/N turned away from him and began to head towards the exit, but the two bodyguards stopped him by stepping in front of him. He stepped to the side to get past them, but they proceeded to move along, blocking him from getting away. He glared at them in annoyance, as they stared back in determination. 

"Move out of the way," he said, furrowing his eyebrows at them. 

"No," they said simply. 

"Move out of the way," he said again, louder than the last. 

"No," they repeated. 

"Move out of the way!" he shouted, venom in his voice. 

"Y/N, we won't let you leave until you start to realise that you're safer here than out there!" Carbon spoke up determinedly. 

"If I stay, then everybody will get hurt!" Y/N shouted back. "Why can't you realise that?"

"Because that's wrong!" Y/N glared at him as well. "We care about you! I care about you! I don't want you to leave because you'll be putting more and more people in danger by doing that! Can't you trust me? Y/N?"

"I..." Y/N then cut himself off, as he heard an unwelcome voice in his head.

"He doesn't care," came the voice of All For One, causing Y/N's body to stiffen. "If he cared, then he'd let you go."

"Get out of my head," said Y/N, his insides squirming.

"If that One For All boy, Izuku Midoriya, cared, then why hasn't he come to speak to you?" he went on. "If Nezu cared, then why has he been ignoring you this entire time?" 

"Shut up," Y/N muttered.

Carbon looked at him in confusion, spotting the disturbed look on his face, "Y/N, are you all right? Is he trying to take control again? Don't let him!"

"Don't you understand?" All For One asked him. "Only I care about you. I let you go in Kamino Ward, when All Might appeared. I wanted you to be far away from the chaos, so that you would be safe. Of course, Insurgence's interference was an oversight on my part, though I still tried my best to help you. The pure eradication of Shade's Quirk was not intentional, I must admit, as I intended for us to destroy Insurgence's instead. However, we cannot change the mistake."

"Don't say that so casually!" Y/N shouted at him. "Walker's dad... Walker... You don't even care about what that would mean for them! Shade's retirement... everything... do you realise how they would feel about all of that?!"

"Shade, perhaps, but Walker was quite swift in moving on. Perhaps it is not as impactful for them as you initially believed. Nevertheless, we are getting sidetracked. Look around you; these people are deliberately preventing you from leaving to protect everyone. They don't want you to leave; they want you to stay so that they can use you!"

"You can't manipulate me," he said under his breath, as Carbon ran up to him. However, Y/N's vision and hearing were blurry and muffled. He could only hear All For One's voice.

"I am not manipulating you," All For One stated, as a stab of pain coursed through Y/N's entire skull. It was throbbing uncontrollably, and he couldn't even move his hands to his head to soothe it. 

...But then his head instantly became clear, and felt better than ever. The pain had disappeared and his vision and hearing were brought back to normal. In fact, he felt so much happier. His mind was... soothing, in a way. It was comforting him in an indescribable way. It was... amazing to experience.

"Y/N, talk to me!" shouted Carbon in concern, for Y/N had fallen to his knees, a blank look in his eyes. "Y/N!"

"That's... right..." Y/N thought. "All For One... isn't my enemy... they are... Why was I so stupid? All For One doesn't want to manipulate me, he wants to open my eyes... he wants to make sure that I'm in the happiest state possible... Yeah! Yeah, that's right!"

"What should we do regarding the people who are trying to get rid of that?" All For One questioned, satisfied that Y/N was now cooperating... though it was by force. 

"Destroy their Quirks!" Y/N said, in an excited tone, and then turned to the two men and Carbon. Their eyes widened in shock at the expression on his face, one that hinted nothing short of malicious intent. Something that wasn't like Y/N at all. "Yeah. I should destroy their Quirks. I should destroy them!"

"Y/N!" Carbon shouted at him, extremely worried now, but his words wouldn't be effective anymore. He was too late; All For One had already taken control of Y/N and was now influencing him heavily. He was encouraging Y/N to destroy their Quirks, something that Carbon knew Y/N would have been against.

"The current hero society will be heavily against this, be against you, be against your power," All For One told him. "Do you know what that means?"

Y/N raised his right hand and clenched it, as a shining white glow enveloped it.

"I'll destroy everything and create a brand new world."

...

It opens up with Y/N standing on a roof. He is looking out at the city, in his hero costume, as the Sun begins to set and buildings start to light up in response. He is bearing a serious look on his face.

Then, the sound of sirens flare into the air, reaching his ears and filling them. Y/N crouches and stares down at the road. He spots a multitude of Nomu attacking the area; police and normal cars are being crushed in a matter of seconds; buildings are being damaged and some are on fire; windows are shattering; civilians are running away.

He watches as multiple pro heroes are thrown away, easily being defeated by the high number and immense strength of the Nomu. Y/N jumps down, a pitch-black aura forming around him, as he reels his fist back. Then, after two seconds of falling down from the building, he punches the screen. The title card appears through a transition made by his fist.

The scene suddenly shifts to a meeting between pro heroes. There are many noticeable faces, such as Eraser Head, Overlord and All Might's ex-sidekick: Sir Nighteye. Students from U.A. are also present in the meeting, sitting around the massive table. This includes familiar faces from Class 1-A, such as Midoriya, Y/N, Carbon and Walker, and also unfamiliar faces, like a blond-haired boy.

Then the scene disappears, and the Creature is revealed to be sitting on his throne, his head resting on his fist, a sinister grin on his face. Akui and Aurora are next to his throne. A giant tarantula then appears from the shadows, having the face of a human, and looking overall terrifying. Then, as the spider moves back into the shadows, Akui steps forward, holding his fist in front of him and presenting to the screen, as it zooms in on him. Then the fist changes to the claw of a dragon.

It transitions to Y/N fighting a gang of villains at the dead of night. However, something is different about him. He is wearing his hero costume and is surrounded by a barely noticeable black aura, but his head is covered by a mask and respirator that appears to be made of the same matter of All For None's aura. He looks terrifying. There is blood on his gloves.

The scene then fades into a young girl standing in a void, facing the camera. She looks to be around the age of five or six, and has amber hair and amber eyes. There is a terrified look on her face, but that quickly fades away as Y/N and Carbon are seen communicating joyfully with two silhouettes, their figure only noticeable. The girl smiles at this, happy at their company.

For one final time, the scene transitions to a frozen image. In the middle is the reversed title card. On the left is Y/N, surrounded by a golden aura, extending his fist forwards, and Carbon, reeling a large hammer backwards, ready to swing. Between them is a silhouetted figure, who appears to be charging straight at the people on the other side of the title card. The figure radiates a sense of confidence.

Walker can be seen swinging to the right, underneath the title, his Darkness Whip latched onto the bottom half of one of the words. Behind Walker, Overlord is extending his strings towards the right as well. Above the title, Midoriya at 100% can be seen jumping towards Overhaul, who seems to be using his Quirk.

A massive dragon can be seen on the right, taking up the same amount of space as Y/N, Carbon and the mysterious figure on the left, as it extends its claws at them, roaring at the three. Below, swinging towards Walker is the spider, using a web rather than a whip, also shooting a spree of webs at the boy.

The ending ends at that frozen image.

A man was cleaning a glass cup with a piece of cloth, adamant on scrubbing it until it was completely shiny. But then he suddenly paused. There was nothing to make him pause. There was absolutely nothing near him in the bar to make him pause. Why did he pause? Why did he pause? Why did he pause?

"...Brand new world," he said in a deep voice. He chuckled, "So it begins."

"Hm?" Chisaki hummed.

The man turned to him with a grin. "The Phenomenon is coming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 447 32
Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and yet, can do... So much. It can silence v...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
10.9K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...
1.2K 17 13
In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power know as a quirk can a young boy navigate it to become a hero? Please don't reuse my artwork