Evermore

By exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) More

๐‘ถ๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™
๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’†๐’
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† (wedding pt.1)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ (wedding pt. 2)
๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
Authors message

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

13.7K 293 572
By exclusivepearls

-Diana's POV-

"Charlie!" I squeal on the phone as I shut the living room door while Natalie waits in the kitchen, taking the cookies out of the oven.

"Dude, I could actually kiss you, you got me a guitar?" He questions and I nod walking over to the couch.

"Yeah—but I have big big big news." I say, quietly.

"What? Shit, did she get you pregnant?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"No...Look." I show him the ring on my finger. He gasps, he goes blurry as his phone falls. He looks down at his phone as he bends down.

"What?!" He shouts blocking his mouth.

"I know, Charlie!" I smile jumping a little.

"Holy mother shit Christ." He says dropping his hand.

"I can't believe it—She asked me after a fight—I saw my Mom...which is another story...but we were laying down and she just asked me and oh my god, I can't." I smile kneeling up and he starts giggling as I do too.

"You're getting married?...what the fuck.." He says and I nod.

"You're my best man, still." I say. The plan we've had since we were ten, I'll be his maid of honour.

"Where's your wife now?"

"In the kitchen, I came to the living room to talk to you because I've been eager to the last hour." I say.

"Did you open your presents I got you?"

"Not yet, I'm gonna open them later and I'm gonna call you again because I miss you." I say and he smiles.

"Miss you too, Chicken."

"How's Aunt Gigi?"

"She offered me the usual weed, Mama Cindy was not happy."

"Aw, tell them I say hi."

"Aunt Gigi still thinks you're my girlfriend..."

"Tell her I'm your fiancée now." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"The day I get engaged is never to come."

"Oh shut up, what about that guy you were talking to?"

"Ghosted me...the usual."

"I'm sorry, Charlie bear, love comes—"

"When you least expect it, I know, stop talking about my love troubles and tell me more about you and Miss Snow." He says and I smile.

"You're gonna find love, Charlie, you deserve it more than anyone." I say and he groans.

"I don't want to hear it!"

"I mean it!"

"I hate men!" He says and I laugh.

"You do not tell me that after a hookup with one, with your gross details."

"Oh shut it, miss used to fuck in a janitors closet." He says and I gasp.

"Too far."

"No it's not...I'm beginning to think we share too much information with each other." He says and I laugh a little. I know when I need some more cheering up the person to go to is Charlie, I especially need cheering up today to just forget what happened.

"You think? I give you barely any details...you give me the full load." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"We've always told each other everything so I guess it makes sense." He tells me and I nod.

"She bruised my butt, it hurts to sit down." I say pulling at my fluffy Christmas pants.

"What?!" He asks and I look to him through the screen.

"I know." I smile a little.

"What were you two doing? Role playing as teacher and student again?"

"No, what the hell?! It just...happened and...." I cringe a little as he laughs.

"You freaky bitch."

"Oh shut up, you gave your old boss head."

"Rude, in my defence I quit afterwards because I didn't want it awkward."

"You quit because it was small." I start laughing.

"We need to stop telling each other this stuff." He says.

"No we don't, it's kinda funny." I smile and he laughs.

"I really do hate men." He says.

"So does Natalie, you should talk to her about it."

"So she hates me?"

"No, straight men and some gay men. I don't know why...she's just a man hater, I guess." I shrug.

"As she should be though, men are dicks—especially ones with a tiny one."

"Okay, let's stop talking about sex now." I cringe a little rubbing my head.

"What happened your hand?" He asks and I look at the bandage.

"I went crazy, I beat some people up and broke my knuckles." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"As if, you weakling."

"Leave me and my weak arms alone." I say offended.

"Spill then."

"...Okay." I turn laying down on the couch.

"I'm too hot, Darling." Natalie walks into the kitchen fanning herself, I look at her pyjamas, the red fluffy pants with with Santa on them and the white pyjama hoodie with the reindeer face and 'Merry Christmas' written on it. I look to her feet, she put on the socks, I got red fluffy socks too. We're matching.

"Yeah you are." I smile and she rolls her eyes, her cheeks are going red. I walk over pulling the hood up with the little antlers.

"I'm serious, I'm going to melt in these."

"If you loved me you'd keep them on." I say smiling as I lean up kissing her.

"That's manipulation, fuck you." She sighs and I half gasp and half laugh from her anger.

"You love me." I smile walking back over to the counter. I continue icing my new cookies, she better not knock these ones.

"How are you not hot?" She asks and I shrug.

"It's not that warm."

"It's roasting in here." She says and I huff putting the icing bag down.

"Can you do the rest of the cookies?" I ask and she puts her hand on the counter looking at me, I smile a little and she stares at me, with a serious look on her face but I can't take her serious when her cheeks are red and she's wearing a fluffy hoodie with antlers. I convinced Natalie Snow to wear fluffy pyjamas for me...she must really love me.

I laugh a little and she groans pulling the hoodie over her head.

"I love you but I can't stick the heat." She says as I stare at her boobs half hidden by her bra. She whistles coming closer as she picks up the icing bag, my eyes widen as I look up to her eyes.

"You can't do that." I say facing towards her as I lean my side against the counter.

"Yes, I can. Next time don't force me into heavy pyjamas." She complains as she starts decorating the cookies.

"Stop staring." She looks to me and I quickly look away.

"I wasn't...." I scratch the side of my head as I look around the kitchen.

I huff looking back trying desperately to keep my eyes on the cookies.

"What's that supposed to be?" I ask pointing to one of the cookies with white icing and two black dots.

"A snowman, have patience, it's not finished." She says. She does a little mouth on the snowman and I watch as she picks up the orange icing doing a nose.

"There we go." She says and I glance to her boobs before at her. She smiles rolling her eyes.

"You are so desperate, relax." She says, her finger goes to her mouth as she licks some icing off.

"Don't do that!" I give out.

"I'm just getting the icing off my fingers, would you prefer to get it off for me?" She questions.

"Yeah, I would, actually."

"Tough luck, we had sex last night."

"No! You said we could have it on Christmas and just because I wanted to lick icing off your fingers does not mean I want to have sex."

"It was past twelve, darling." She leans over kissing my cheek before walking to the sink, I groan looking back at her.

"You are a bully." I tell her.

"Go to the living room, I'll make us hot cocoa and we can watch a movie." She says and I huff walking away, unfair, so unfair.

My phone buzzes and I check it. I smile as I see who it's from.

Floyd
Merry Christmas Diana 🎅🎄
Bella and Theo say hi.

Diana
Aw, Merry Christmas Floyd. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas :)

Floyd
We did. How are you doing at college?

Diana
Good, it's a little hard at times but it's still good. How's the bar?

Floyd
It's great. Never the same without my favourite employee though 😂

Diana
Well I'm glad everything's great. I hope to see you soon, Floyd. :)))

Floyd
You too. Take care of yourself

I smile turning off my phone, I love Floyd and his family, I saw them a few times over the summer and we talked for a long time actually. They asked me all about how I am and if I needed anywhere to stay over the summer since I'm living at college basically.

Theo turned nine, he's grown up a lot. I'll definitely be inviting them to the wedding whenever it happens...Do I want it to happen right away? Yeah...but I'll have some patience for awhile.

I look at the Christmas movies on the Tv as I pull the little fluffy Christmas blanket over myself.

"What are we watching?" Natalie comes in with the plate of cookies.

"Hm, I'm not sure, I'm still looking." I say and she nods leaving the living room again. I look at one of the movie descriptions as Natalie comes back in with two mugs, setting them down on the glass table.

"I'll turn on the Christmas lights." She says walking over to the Christmas tree turning on the lights. I glance over.

"We never opened our presents." I say and she hums walking over to the main light switch, turning it off. The room brightens up a little from the tree and the Tv.

She walks over to the tree bending down. She looks through the presents as I go back to looking at movies.

"What about 'Carol'?" I ask.

"Is that the one with Cate Blanchett?" She asks and I look at the cast.

"Yeah."

"No then."

"Why not? It looks good and it's a lesbian movie."

"I watched it before you wouldn't like it."

"What do we Watch then?" I ask as she holds a stack of presents setting them down beside me as she takes the remote, I look up at her...I take a breath looking away.

"The nightmare before Christmas." She says and I shake my head.

"No. We need a lesbian movie." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Hm." She hums and I look at her.

"What?"

"Loving Annabelle."

"What's it about?" I ask looking to the Tv.

"Oh interesting, Simone is drawn to her unruly student." She reads out as I read out the rest in my head.

"Natalie, that's not even a Christmas movie."

"It's a lesbian movie, with a Teacher and student, how scandalous." She says putting the remote down as it begins playing.

"Open your presents, those ones are from me." She says, I glance to the stack of presents.

"All of them?" I look to her concerned.

"Yes, there's more by the tree." She says.

"There's more?!" I look at her and she shrugs.

"I found too much that you would like or that reminded me of you. Couldn't resist." She leans over kissing my cheek.

"I'll get—"

"Open yours first." She says. I huff sitting back as I pick up a wrapped box, I glance to her and she smiles before my eyes drift down before back to the wrapped present.

I pull at the wrapping paper.

"I feel awkward with you watching me."

"I don't care, open the damn present." She says and I roll my eyes ripping the wrapping paper, my shoulders drop as I look at her.

"Seriously?"

"It was nothing, open." She says as I look back to the pink dior box. I lift the top and huff looking at the perfume, lip balm and hand cream.

"God, Natalie, how much was this?" I ask feeling bad as I look to her.

"It was nothing, you were talking about that perfume before." She says and I close the box.

"Stop frowning, darling. I bought it for you because I wanted to, stop feeling bad." She says leaning over kissing my head as I smile a little.

"Thank you." I say.

"I'm trying to calm you down before you kill me." She says and I look to her concerned. She leans back with a smile.

"I'm opening two more then you are opening yours." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Open three."

"No, two and one of Charlie's." I say picking up another wrapped present...this is floppy, I'm guessing it's clothes.

I rip the wrapping paper as I jump with a gasp.

"No, you didn't!" I say and she laughs.

"I did." She smiles, I lift the hoodie quickly looking at it, she got it oversized too. It's a cream coloured hoodie with 'Taylor's version' written in brown writing.

"Where did you get this?!" I ask kissing her as she smiles against my lips. She cups my face pulling back.

"I had it made for you."

"I love you so fucking much." I say and she laughs.

"You're so dramatic...I spent more on the dior gift."

"No I am not and I love them both." I sit back pulling the fluffy hoodie over my head. I put it down before putting my new hoodie on, it's soft on the inside.

"How do I look?" I ask and she smiles.

"Beautiful." She kisses my forehead.

"Thank you." I say and she nods motioning towards the boxes.

I pick up the biggest but skinniest box, I pull the wrapping paper before gasping closing it again.

I look to Natalie and she smiles biting her lip.

"No!"

"Yes, you keep complaining about that stupid laptop of yours." She says and I shake my head handing it to her.

"No—seriously, no, Natalie."

"It's Christmas, I am allowed to give you gifts and this is something you actually need." She says handing it back and I shake my head getting off the couch as I go over to the tree.

"No, it's too much, that's more than a thousand dollars that you just threw away on me." I say as I pick up one of my presents from Charlie and a few of Natalie's for her....None of my presents compare to what she got me.

"I didn't just throw it away, you need a new laptop, especially for college, there's a lot of storage on it and there's a guarantee and everything." She says.

"Well, bring it back because I'm not taking it."

"Yes you are, you will or I will be mad because I decided to spend the money." She tells me and I drop my shoulders.

"Natalie, seriously...you spent too much and you don't have a job anymore so it's all going to come back and weigh down—"

"No it won't, my new book will be out soon, my editor and publisher have said to me that I will make money from the book since people are looking for more. I also have my friend Victoria, she has asked me to do more modelling for a payment, I have ways to get money if I need it. Right now, I have enough for what I need." She says and I huff sitting down.

"You spoil me, baby." I say and she leans over kissing me again.

"And I love to, it makes me happy buying you things, like I said before I'm your sugar mommy." She smiles and I do too.

"You calling yourself anything remotely close to 'mommy' makes me cringe." I say and she snorts a little.

"Oh shut up." She says and I hand her a stack of presents...nothing compared to what she got me.

She unwraps it slowly and I groan. She smiles dropping the wrapping paper on the floor, I pick up my mug of hot cocoa, we haven't even paid attention to the movie.

I take a sip as she opens the box with all the pamper stuff I got.

"This is adorable." She smiles widely and I put the mug down.

Yeah...I made it for when you're stressed with work...I mean you can use it when you have writers block or something." I shrug and she smiles.

She picks up the candle, opening it and smelling it before she hums, still smiling.

"That smells amazing."

"I got you some face masks and eye masks too." I say and she smiles nodding.

"Thank you, beautiful, I will definitely be using all of it. It's something I really needed." She leans over kissing me and I smile a little shrugging.

She pulls back looking at me, I motion towards the next present.

She unwraps the small brown box before opening it, oh, it's the travel mug I bought her, it's black, I got her a big one.

"I love you for this, I needed one of these." She says picking it up. I shrug again, I feel terrible, my gifts are horrible compared to hers.

"It's nothing." I say and she looks at me.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing, I just feel a little bad since your gifts were expensive and mine are just..." I trail off shrugging.

"The price doesn't matter. The meaning does, I love your gifts, I really do and they are things I need and I am so incredibly grateful for them and for you." She says putting the travel mug down.

"Okay...open the last one I brought over." I say, I think it's the ring. She looks at me for a second and I nod to the little box. She picks it up unwrapping it, she smiles at the little box lifting the lid. Her smile widens.

"This was the ring I told you about." She looks at me and I nod a little.

"Yeah." I say, she looks at the little gold ring with the blue diamond heart on it, obviously it's not a real diamond but it was expensive still.

She picks it out the box carefully and slowly. She puts it onto her ring finger smiling.

"It's beautiful, thank you." She says, she leans kissing me again and I kiss her back a little. I huff moving the stuff between us, putting them onto the glass table before I move onto her lap and her arms slip around my waist.

"I love you." I say and she smiles pulling back.

"I love you, open Charlie's gift." She says and I smile picking the box up off the table. I never know what to expect with Charlie because his gifts are almost never serious, the last few years her tends to get me sex toys....well last year her bought me condoms as if we needed them. He got Natalie the morning after pill??

I rip the wrapping paper before laughing a little.

"Another vibrator." I say laughing.

"Does he get you any serious gifts?"

"Yeah but he tends to get me sex toys too because he finds it hilarious, I should of got him a vagina." I say and she snorts. I put the box on the table.

"Alright, let's watch the movie before it's over." Natalie tells me.

A/n

I'm posting two chapters today because Nothing last forever has 900k reads, thank you all for reading it and your kind messages, I appreciate them so so much my lovelies. 🫶🫶🫶

Also, it might take a few days for a new chapter since I am trying something out with where the story goes and I'm just trying to see if it works out.

I'm back to school in three weeks so the updates may become slower too since my teachers are going to be up my ass about exams and this year we have more project type of things where we get topics in each subject and we have to work on this whole presentation thing by ourselves for almost a month...We do them every year but I've been put into higher level maths because of my grade...even though I have no idea what I'm doing half of the time—but anyway right away when I go back to school I have my maths project which will be a month of me stressed about it...Some subjects I have two to do this year so just 😀...If I go insane it will be clear why.

I apologise for my school rant but I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 766 10
school delinquent and a lil hippie girl !wlw! 2nd book out now :D
10.5K 107 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
96.8K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . โˆ† Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene โˆ† It's...
24.1K 133 22
Exactly what the title says. I'll update when I can ;)