MAFIA BROTHERS [BTS FF] COMPL...

By moonlight_stars96

The story is based on high school student girl, who has an coming from normal and average life, but it will a... More

prologue
Against The Marriage
Mom's Boyfriend
Kim's Mansion
Turn To Bitch
Marriage
Shift to Europe
Rules
Hang Out
Truth Untold
Promise
Project Partner
Lisa's Party
Truth Revealed
Girlfriends
Brothers Love (Part 1)
Brothers Love (Part 2)
Boyfriend
Break Up
Music Competition
Intention
Locked Part 1
Locked Part 2
No Space
Past Memories
Regret
Jealous
Cousins
Secrets Revealed
Love And Pain
Business Party
Black Angel
Forgiveness
Suffering
True Love
Kidnapped
Lucifer
Lucifer part 2
Epilogue
MAFIA BROTHERS

Punishment

855 23 1
By moonlight_stars96

I woke up to the sound of my brother's repeated knocks on my door, it was so annoying.

Jin: Princess, wake up!! We are late for school. “he yelled while knocking on my door.”

y/n: okay oppa!! “ I yelled back.”

Y/n pov

I finish my morning routine, picked out my outfit, and then change, I went downstairs there and saw my brothers waiting for me. I went to them. after that, we all eat our breakfast and get into the car. I sat between j hope oppa and jungkook oppa.

For a second I thought it was a normal day, but I remember yesterday's incident, I was worried about what my brothers were going to do to that guy today. I prayed in my mind that nothing should happen to him. The rest of the drive was pretty silent and finally, we reach the school parking lot. I gather all my courage to ask them, what they are planning to do today.

 y/n: o.oppa!! Is something going to happen today? “I asked them, and they all tensed up.”

Jhope: nothing!! you don’t need to worry about it “he said looking at me.”

y/n: no, it is something I need to worry about, you guys were pretty angry and I want to know. “I shot at them.”

Even though I knew I’m breaking the rules but I don’t care, in this time the only thing in my mind, that was I want to save that guy.

jin oppa slowly turned around to face me with his glare.

Jin: watch your tone y/n, we'll decide what you need to know, so better go to your class now. “  I look at others they look at me with a serious face so I immediately get down the car and head to my class.”

In the whole class, I just only think about that guy. I couldn't pay any attention to my classes, Lisa Annie notice that then she started to ask questions.

Lisa: hey y/n, anything is bothering you because you didn’t pay any attention in class. “ she look at me with a worried face.”

I smile and told her about the whole argument about the random guy who gave me a bruise.  

Lisa: what!! He did something bad to you. “ she asks serious tone.”

y/n: I’m fine unnie, don’t worry.

Lisa: I’m so glad that you’re okay, but I can’t understand, why you want to save that guy from your brothers, because he deserves punishment and also he tries to hurt you. “she looks at me in a confusion face.”

y/n: I know, but I don’t want others to get hurt because of me, and it's just an accident.

Lisa: I really can’t understand you sometimes.

I giggled

y/n: unnie I’m hungry, can we go buy something?

Lisa: yeah.. let’s go.

We went out of the class,  and then we walk to the hallway but suddenly I heard someone scream, so we went in that direction and we saw a huge gathering of people and also I heard someone crying and begging for his life, then I saw that poor guy being beaten by my brothers. 

jungkook oppa beats that guy so badly but this time not only him but other maknes and jhope oppa also beat that guy. My heart stopped as I saw the bruises and blood streaming down from that guy’s face. He is so weak, he can’t take the pain more. jimin oppa kicks his right ribs, he falls to the ground. Screaming in pain. Jhope oppa comes forward and kicks him up by his collar. he just yells for help.

I prepare myself to go and stop them but lisa holds my arm.

y/n: let me go unnie or else they might kill him.

Lisa: no y/n, they are violent now, if you try to stop them you will get into trouble “ she said worried tone.”

I look at that guy who is suffering in pain, I can’t see this anymore, so I decide to stop them.

y/n: STOP IT, LET HIM GO. “I yelled at them.”

My brothers turn in my direction and look at me angrily.

Jungkook: what did you say?  “ he stopped beating him and  he walk towards me.”

y/n: I said, let him go oppa “ I said low tone.”

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the center of the crowd and he brought that guy in front of me. I have no idea what is going on in his mind. I just look at that guy hopelessly. He was lying on the floor under my feet bleeding from his body and I was very shocked and pitiful to see his condition. His eyes were full of regret and pain.

y/n: oppa, what are you doing? I please leave him “I begged him softly, only he could hear.”

He chuckled darkly.

Jungkook: hold out your hand.“ he said demanding tone and his eyes filled with anger,”

I don’t want him to get angry more, so I hold out my hands and he left my shirt a little bit to reveal my buries, then he held my hand and placed it in front of his eyes. he just stared at my buries in a black expression, my hand started to shake because of the fear. he slowly bent down to that guy's level and said

Jungkook: this punishment is only for her bruise, if I saw you next time, I will end up your life slowly. “he said with a smirk on his face then he started to drag me along with him through the crowds, others just followed him”

we reach the empty classroom then he let go of my hand, everyone get inside the classroom and one of my brothers locked the entrance door.

I look at the ground because now they are really angry at me, and I don’t dare to eyes connect with them. Jin oppa come and made me sit in one of the chairs and my brothers sit around me.  Then suddenly Jimin oppa shout at me it’s made me flinch. 

Jimin: wtf!! Was that y/n? “ he shout at me.”

I flinched and close my eyes.

V: y/n…. we don’t have the whole day to wait for your answer so tell us why did you do that.” He asks cold tone .“

His sudden question made me shiver and just silent for a moment then spoke

y/n: I.. think h..he had enough. “I said while shattering.”

Jungkook: enough? We decide whether he has had enough or not “ he said angrily.”

I look at the ground and tears come out my eyes nonstop I try to stop but I failed my brothers noticed that then their tone changes

Suga: y/n, if we are dealing with someone you should never interrupt us, just stay out of it. “ he said calm tone.”

y/n: how could, I walk away, because of me he hurt badly. “ I said while crying.”

Jin: Princess... look at me “ he said then gently
lifted my chin and made me look at him, he looks at me softly.” It’s not your fault, so stop blaming yourself Suga is right, you should stay out of our business. “ he said calmly.”

y/n: it’s not your issue oppa, I’m also involved in this and how could you expect me to let them beat an innocent guy who accidentally caused trouble with the bts? “I couldn’t believe myself did I say to them without any fear.”

jungkook: how could you think like that? Innocent!! He deserved my every punch and pain I gave him. “ he said angrily.”

y/n: you didn’t punch him oppa, you beat him violently “ I shout at him.”

RM: watch your tone y/n. don’t forget that you talking to your brothers and I know it’s just a discussion but the rules are applied here too. “ he said clam and cold.”

I did all of this shits and I can’t take it anymore so get up from my seat and walk to the entrance.

RM: y/n… where you’re going? we are not done yet. ”he yelled at me.”

y/n: but I’m done with you all “ I said rolling my eyes.”

RM: y/n!!! Get your ass right now,” he said and slammed the table.” I was scared and went to my previous place.

Jhope: nomjoon-ah calm down, it’s just a mistake and also she is not familiar with our life so let it go.

Jhope: and y/n don't make the same mistake again, because we can’t tolerate it. “he said commanding tone.”    

y/n: I’m sorry.

Jin: we know you’re not familiar with our lifestyle and we are not blaming you for that but you should change yourself. “he said serious tone.”

Suga: we are don’t like to repeat the same thing y/n, so you better put your head in this, don’t try to go against us, and don’t break the rules. Do you understand?

I just nodded

Suga: words y/n, answer us verbally whenever we speak to you.

Y/n: I understand.

Namjoon:  Now you go to your class. “ he said clam tone”

I wipe my tears and went to the class and then sit beside lisa unnie

Lise: y/n!! What happens? Why are you crying?

y/n: nothing unnie, something went to my eyes. ” I replied and started listening to my class.”

Time skip school ended

I skip my last two classes and went to the library to clear my mind. after school ended, I was walking through the hallway to the parking lot to meet my brother. I don’t want to meet them but I have no choice.

I went to my locker to put my books down before heading to the parking lot, I was arranging my books, when I heard someone crying, so I went to that depiction and I saw a girl crying in an empty classroom. I went inside that class to check who was and it was sana unnie, she crying so badly, I don’t why? I slowly move towards her and sit beside her.

y/n: unnie!!! Are you okay? “ I asked her softly."

Then she looks at me with red puffy eyes.

Sana: who are you, What do you want? Leave me alone please. “she said while crying.”

y/n: oh I’m y/n, Jimin’s little sister.

Then she looks at me in shock.

Sana: Jimin’s sister, but he didn’t say he had a younger sister.

y/n: it's just because he doesn’t like me. “I said looking down.”

Sana: oh!! I’m sorry.

y/n: it’s okay unnie “ I said with a smiling face.”

y/n: if you don’t mind you can share your feeling with me it will help you to reduce your pain. “ I said concern tone.”

She looks at me for a second then look at the ground.

Sana: I can’t y/n, I’m sorry.

y/n: it's because of jimin oppa “I ask her in a sad tone.”

She just nodded.

I just sigh. we are silent for a moment and then I spoke.

y/n: unnie!!! Can I ask you something?

She looks at me with a confused face. Then she nodded.

y/n: did you love jimin oppa I heard he forced you to love him. “I asked her in a worried tone.”

Sana: yes I love him and he didn’t force me y/n, at the first time we meet he lovable person but after we start to date suddenly his character changed into scary and jealous, he beat one of my guy friends viciously. It’s just because he is close to me. I'm just scared of his this side y/n. “she said while crying.”

y/n: why don't you try to talk to him and tell him how you feel when he behaves like this?

Sana: I tried but it doesn’t work, whenever I try to talk to him in this matter he gets angry.  I'm just scared of him y/n. I am scared he leave me, I don’t want to lose him. I love him so much. “she started to cry even harder.”

y/n pov

“I pity her, as far as I know, jimin, he is just a playboy, he only uses girls to fulfill his needs but this poor girl really loves him. What is he using her too? I just hope he doesn't play with her feelings.

y/n: don’t worry unnie, everything will be fine “ I hugged her, and she hug me back too.”

15 min passed finally she stopped crying. She breaks the hug and looks at me with a small smile on her face.

Sana:  thanks y/n, because of you I feel better, and don’t worry one day he will accept you as his sister.

y/n: it’s okay unnie!! I don’t know if he accepts me or not but If you feel lonely or you want to share something, you can always come to me, I’m always here for you. “ I said and smile at her.”

We just try to know each other but my phone buzzed. I look at the caller ID it’s jin oppa then I look at my watch. I’m already late, probably he'll kill me this time, so Immediately pick up the call.

On phone

Jin: y/n!! Where are you?

 y/n: sorry oppa, I’m on the way.

Jin: okay fine, come fast.

Call ended.

After that I and sana unnie exchanged numbers and I run to the parking lot.

Jin: why are you late? “he asks plain tone.”

y/n: I'm sorry oppa. I was asleep in the library, and I didn’t notice the time. “I lied to him because I don’t want to hear his lecture again

jhope: don’t do this again y/n, do you know how much we worried about you?

y/n pov

Wow!! I'm surprised. They worried about me after they treat me like shit, and now they telling me that they are worried about me, how strange. I can’t believe this people.

Suga: y/n!! what are you thinking “he said narrowed eyes.”

y/n: nothing oppa, next time I will inform you if I’m late. ”l

Then we all get into the car and drive to the house.

 Time skip at night

I was sitting in my bed and watching my favorite k drama when I got a text from Rose 

Rose: hey pabooo

y/n:  I think someone what too desperate to die by my hand.

Rose: hee hee… I’m just kidding.

y/n: okay...What do you want?

Rose: did you finish your choreography?

y/n: what choreography?

Rose: don’t tell me that you forgot about the duo performance

y/n: fuck!! I forget about it.

Rose: oh!! That’s great.

y/n: yah…unnie

Rose: don’t be angry at me dear, go and find jungkook and start the practice.

y/n: when did dance class start?

Rose: well, you're lucky after lunch.

y/n: okay I will text you later. Bye

Rose: bye.

Y/n: Agrhh... I grab my hair frustratedly, why is this always happening to me? Because of this  marriage, I forget my duo performance  

I went out of my room and I try to find jungkook but I didn’t see him anywhere in the house. It’s irritating me more. I saw Jhope oppa in the living room doing some work on his laptop. I decide to ask him, then I slowly move towards him.

y/n: Oppa!! can you see jungkook oppa anywhere? I try to find him but I couldn’t. “ I ask him politely.”

He turns to his head towards me and said

Jhone: he went outside with others to finish some work.

 y/n: when did he come back home?

Jhone: I don’t know probably midnight, why are you searching for him? “ he asks while looking at his laptop.”

y/n: he is my dance partner and I have to perform with him tomorrow or else I will get a bad grade. “I said sad tone.”

Jhope: it’s okay, don’t be sad I will talk to your teacher “ he said and patted my head.”

I silently thought for a min then I got an idea. he gets up from his seat and is about to leave the living room, but I hold his hand softly. He turns his head and looks at me with a confused face.

y/n: Oppa!! Can you please will be my dance partner? “I look at him with puppy eyes,”

jhope: aigo.. how can I resist my sweet sister's request?  “he said a bright smile on his face.”

y/n: really!! You will be my partner, I love you oppa. “ I started to jump like a 5-year-old kid.”

Jhope pov

 After I said I will be her partner she started to jump like a small kid, she look so cute when she act like this, and the most important thing is I feel more happy to see her like this. I love you too my sunshine. “ I mumbled to myself.”

y/n: okay oppa...come on let’s go to the dancing room. ”I dragged him to the dancing room.”

time skip the end of the practice

we are practicing for the last 5 hours and I never thought that Jhope oppa have a sweet side too it’s so fun to dance with him, he always cheers me, and whenever I made a mistake he corrects me and helps me to do better, I just love to spend time with him. Now I’m so tired so I lay on the floor.

y/n: Oppa!! I can’t practice more, that’s enough for today “ I said laying on the floor.”

Jhope: is my sunshine tired already? “he said then laid beside me.”

y/n: sunshine!!! “I look at him surprised.”

Jhope: waeyo… you don’t like your nickname.

y/n: no!! I love it oppa.

Jhope: I love you my sunshine. “he said and hug me.”

I was just surprised by his sudden confession, but on the inside, I’m so happy because he finally accept me as his sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
7.8K 155 37
so guys first thanks for reading this love you it's a story of mafia team everyone scared expect of y/n so watch what will happen πŸ’œβ€οΈβ€οΈ Story hehe H...
88.6K 1.9K 31
Y/N is the one and only daughter of the Lee's and heir to the throne of the Mafia kingdom. But she has to either marry or kill the Mafia King, They a...
20.9K 608 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...