It Started with a BET

By aYarinya

(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong... More

Before we moveee
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Two
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
!NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-three (II)

Chapter Fifty-eight

22 4 0
By aYarinya

Five months old.

Zemela's POV:-)

It's been only three months since I started working at Lincoln's Press but it felt like I had been working there for five years.

I was five months gone so of course I had a bump but surprisingly the whole pregnancy fat and pregnancy mask wasn't my pregnant hormone thing. Summer had started and I was seeing less of Pamela.

"Gathering wools Zemela?" Ana asked.

"Errrr... sorry" I apologized with a small smile.

"I was talking about th_" my phone rang cutting her shut.

"Sorry" I apologized, it was an unknown number so I declined.

"I was talking a_" my phone rang again.

I rolled my eyes, "sorry" I declined again.

"I_" it rang again, "just pick up" she gestured.

A terrified Lucinda spoke from the other end, "Zemela please come home now, daddy beat up Pamela, the cops are there, there's blood rushing from her head, she gave me this number.. everything is wrong. Please come! Pamela might die, daddy might go to jail!" She cried.

"Oh my God!" I rushed out of the office, Ana was thrilling behind me, "what happened Zemela?" She asked me.

"I'll be there now" I told Lucinda, "just stay safe okay? Where's Louise?" I asked her.

"At home, I don't know" she cried.

"I'll be there" tears rolled down my eyes.

"What's happening?" Ana asked me.

"It's an emergency please, I have to leave. Okay? I'll call in later, please" I said running out, I quickly ordered an Uber, for the first time since I downloaded the app.

"Be safe!" Ana yelled from the entry way.

"Can you drive faster?" I asked the driver, he ignored me.

"Pamela! Lucinda?" I yelled running into the house.

They were cops there, in the living room, blood on the floor.

"You can't come here" a female cop held me back.

"Where are they?" I asked her.
Lucinda ran to hug me from the door way, "Zemela!" She cried.

"Luci" I hugged her back.
"Uncle Jason came, he followed the ambulance along with Louise to the hospital" she informed me, "I stayed back because I had called you to come"

"And dad?" I asked her.
"He's in the cops car outside, with Aunt Mercy"

"C'mon let's go" I held her.
"Stay here" I told her, walking over to the cops car parked.

"Zemela?" He called my name almost in disbelief.

"How are you?" I asked him.
"Where have you been girl? You're father was so worried" Aunt Mercy asked me.

"You're not my father so don't talk to me" I told her.
"Behave yourself Nifemi!" My father warned me.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, you're obviously very drunk. You tried to kill your own daughter, your once favorite princess"

"It's all because of you! She knew where you were staying all these while and she covered up for you! You! A sinner!"

I laughed, "me? A sinner? So cheating on your wife isn't a sin? Sleeping with a woman that isn't your wife, a woman that's someone's husband isn't a sin? Excessive intake of alcohol isn't a sin?" I asked him.

"Talk to me with respect_"

I cut him shut, "you've lost my respect long ago father, be happy I still regard you as father" I told him.

"If anything happens to Pamela, I would forever hold you responsible. You deserve to be in prison where you'll learn the value of what you have sorry, had because you've lost us" I said.

"Zemela!" Aunt Mercy called me back.

"I dare you to try hitting me, the cops are in there, just try it" I dared her, with a wicked grin I sighed, "I thought as much"

"You are pregnant with a witch!" My father cursed.

"The curse of a wicked person is invalid upon my child"

"Have a nice time" I said, I walked back to Lucinda.

"The Uber would be here soon" I held her close.
"Is this really a baby bump?" She asked me.

I smiled, "yes. You're going to be an Aunty soon"

At the hospital, Uncle Jason, Aunt Mercy's husband was talking to some officers.

"Zemela" he hugged me, "how are you?" He asked me.

I nodded, "how's Pamela?"
"The doctor said she's all good. It's nothing serious, the bleeding is just from the head not the brain, so she just needs a stitch and some meds" he explained.

I sighed, "God! Thank you so much" I thanked him.

"Zemela" Louise hugged me.
"Hey you" I hugged her.

"Err.. Zemela, I would like to talk to you. Alone" Uncle Jason told me.

"Ohh..okay, Lucinda, Louise can you sit and wait for us"
"Sure"

He cleared his throat, "I know you're going through alot now. Pamela, your dad, Lucinda and Louise and your unborn child" he started.

"The officers I was talking to are from the child care department, they were asking of you, you know for some questioning" he said.

"Ohh.."

"Yes. Your father would problem end up in jail for child abuse, Mercy and I are getting a divorce. Err..the thing is Pamela, Lucinda and Louise are still under age to live on their own, so err.. I offered to adopt them, but they need to hear from you if it's okay by you. If it is, we can move on with the legal procedure. I'm not trying to force you into making this decision, I just want to help, so you all can still be together instead of them going into foster care"

I inhaled then exhaled, "this...this is too much for me. All these, I don't even know what to think or not think. I really appreciate you trying to help really but, I don't know how they would feel about it especially Pamela considering aunt Mercy is your wif_"

"We're getting divorced soon" he interrupted.

"Yes. I really don't know. It's their life I don't want to be the one to make the decision for them, I want them to have say. Even though I'd really love it if they stayed with you that way we wouldn't have to be separate by foster homes and all that" I sighed, "I feel I'm saying the same over and over again, I'm just really stressed and_ ouch!" I winced.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Do you know the sex yet?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "no"
"The father?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

He sighed, "you should see a doctor Zemela, for the safety of you and your baby"

"I_"

"Zemela!" Ruby, Nolan and Sadiki rushed to me.
Ruby hugged me, "are you okay?"

"Good afternoon sir" Nolan greeted Uncle Jason, "how is she?" He asked him.

"She's all good, nothing major just a head bleed" uncle Jason said.

"And Mr Olufola?" He asked.
"He's with the police" I answered, Ruby hugged me tighter, she whispered, "everything's gonna be okay"

Uncle Jason cleared his throat, "Zemela is going to have a scan today" he announced.
I looked at him, Ruby nodded, "you need it Zemela"

"You've been really stubborn about it" Sadiki said.
"It's something Pamela wanted you to do, she's really worried about you" Nolan chipped in.

"Seems like you and Pamela have been talking alot" I said looking at him.
He swallowed but didn't say anything.

I decided, "I'll do the scan and whatever only" I stressed only, "after I'm sure Pamela is okay"
"Deal!" Uncle Jason agreed.

Ruby whispered to me, "I'm so proud of you! You're going to be a great mom"

I wasn't sure about being a great mom all I was sure of was that I'll never treat my child the way my father treated me.

~
A/N: forgive typos and grammatical errors.

I'll be resuming school fully by next week(hopefully), I can't promise anything (earlier or late updates). I might actually create an updating pattern that suits my free days, anyhow it works I'll keep you posted.

I really want to finish this book, before it's one year old:-)

Esé (thank you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 1.3K 32
"Parker, what have I done to deserve this?, infact, I don't care what it is, I'm sorry. Please just go" "What do you mean?" he looked confused ...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
8.2K 99 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

133K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...