MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUR

By Mini30mrs16

A psycho student of your university who is obsessed with you and you leave him when you think that he is not... More

~NOTE~
INTRO :
ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY
FIRST MEET WITH PSYCHO
CONFESSION ?
WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES
MADNESS
DANCE COMPETITION SOLO/COUPLE ?
Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY
THE TRUTH
INVESTIGATION
FINDING TAEHYUNG
LAST MEET
WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY
TAEHYUNG'S OLD LOVE
COMEBACK OF Y/N
Y/N'S NEW FRIEND
THE FINAL DECISION
JOB OFFER FOR Y/N
RISHU'S CRUSH
MR.KIM??
PARTY FOR GETTING JOB
PARTY WITH FRIENDS
LITTLE SECRETS
MY CEO??
FINAL LOOK
MISSING
FRUSTRATION
THE TRUTH 2
HAVING FUN?
FALLING 🍁 AGAIN

BONUS PART

405 7 0
By Mini30mrs16

Y/n pov: I told everything to Taehyung that i love him and i am gonna marry him, and i am sure about my decision only i want to hear his decision and i standing in front of him to hear his decision then i asked once again.

Y/n: Tae, will you marry me?? 

Taehyung: Y/n your oppa still don't like me so i want to know about his final decision if he agree with this marriage then obviously i don't have any problem because i still love you same. And i am still suffering from what i had done with you. so..

Y/n: i know Taehyung that you still wondering about the past, Taehyung listen it was all past and now i am giving you a chance to start a new life with me so please don't back off from this and  take this decision because Taehyung this is important for you. it's okay if you want time to think about this matter then i will wait for you.  *turn back to go on bed* 

Taehyung: *back hug her and whisper* no y/n now i don't want to lose you so i have thought that i will marry you but at once please talk to your oppa. *ring* 

Y/n: Taehyung, i will talk to you in the morning i need to attend the call. 

Taehyung: okay y/n meet you tomorrow. *peck her lips* 

Y/n: *shy* okay Taehyung good night, bye. 

*ON THE CALL *

Y/n: yes oppa how are you??

Jungkook off: i am fine y/n, how are you??

Y/n: i am good, what happened oppa sound so happy??

Jungkook off: y/n there is something i want to tell you.

Y/n: umm btw i also want to tell you something. 

Jungkook off.: okay you go first. 

Y/n: um oppa actually i proposed Taehyung for marriage. 

Jungkook off.: ohh wait what?? did you seriously proposed him for marriage y/n?

Y/n: yes oppa now you tell what do u wanna tell me??

Jungkook off: okay so listen i want you here tomorrow here at home and told your so called husband to bring you here at home.

Y/n: is everything okay there i mean are you fine na??

Jungkook off.: everything is fine Y/n i just want you here tomorrow and finish i want you here tomorrow with Taehyung  byyee. *call cut* 

Y/n: oppa opaa! *cut call* huh! what happened why is he calling me tomorrow 

Y/n pov: Now i am very confused about why my oppa is calling me and Taehyung tomorrow and why only Taehyung there are so many friends of mine here, leave it i need to tell this to Taehyung. I am feeling so shy to face him again i don't know what will be his reaction after i tell him about that my oppa is calling him and i tomorrow. While thinking this i approached in front of his door i took deep breath and press the bell. After sometime Taehyung appeared on the door with his innocent face again and he invite me inside then he asked.

Taehyung: have a seat y/n what happened what brings you here??

Y/n: Tae, actually my oppa called me and he told me that i will have to go home back tomorrow. 

Taehyung: *confused* so what's the problem in this you can go. i don't have any problem. 

Y/n: Actually oppa want you also there and i don't know the reason behind of all this. 

Taehyung: okay we will go tomorrow and i will also tell yours friends and everyone. 

Y/n: okay, once again good night Tae. 

Taheyung: Y/n, can you do me a favor??

Y/n: umm okay tell me. 

Taehyung: can you sleep with me today because i want to hold you in my arms and never let you go away from me. *low head* if you are comfortable then. 

Y/n: of course, why not sure. 

AUTHOR POV: Then Y/n and Taehyung lay down on the bed and he hug y/n by her waist and feel her, Y/n also now not feeling strange in his like she used to feel. Then Taehyung hug her more tightly then after his this action she smile shy. 

IN THE NEXT MORNING 

Taehyung pov: I open my eyes and found y/n in my embrace and as i saw her i couldn't control myself and kiss her on her forehead then i awake her and told her to go back to her room and pack her bags to go back to home. Then i also told my employees to pack their bags to back to Seoul and then after sometimes i walk out from my room and found Eun woo in front of me and then he spoke. 

Eun woo: good morning sir. 

Taehyung: hmm good morning Eun woo. what happened looking so happy, have you found a girlfriend for you??

Eun woo: aniyo!! i just came here to ask you something can i ask sir.?

Taehyung: okay go ahead.

Eun woo: do you love y/n??

Taehyung: what??

Eun woo: yes sir i know you love her so much and i also saw her yesterday she came to your room and even she came out from your room, is something between you both. 

Taehyung: yes i love her and she is gonna be my wife. 

Eun woo: ohh chinja congratulation sir. 

Jisoo: good morning sir, why are you looking so shy eun woo.?

Eun woo: you know what sir is going to get marry with our friend, Miss Jeon Y/n 

Jisoo: so proud of you sir finally you got what you were praying from so many years. 

Taheyung: *shy* yeah thank you let's go otherwise flight will be miss. 

AUTHOR POV: Taehyung wait for y/n and after her they all walk out from hotel for flight. Taehyung and y/n were walking while holding each other hand and their this behavior everyone is watching and feeling shy after saw them together. Then in flight Taehyung and Eun woo site together and Jisoo, jin and y/n sat together. After sometime Taehyung say to Eun woo. 

Taehyung: *cold* i am not comfortable here. 

Eun woo: *pay attention* huh!! 

Taehyung: *sigh* i am not comfortable here, i want to change the sit. 

Eun woo: don't think sir that i would let you go to y/n cause' plane is about to start so just adjust.

Taehyung: *sigh and low voice* since you became her friend i am just adjusting everything. 

Eun woo: huh! did you said something sir??

Taehyung: no, no i didn't say anything.

Eun woo: ohh i thought. 

Taehyung: don't you hear or think too much. 

Eun woo: *chuckle * never mind. Cookies>?? 

Taehyung: *annoyed* no thanks. 

AFTER SOME HOURS AT SEOUL 

Taehyung pov: finally i will get chance to sit with y/n, we all book taxi and sat inside the car and at this time i sat with y/n i am so happy. I took her hand in my hand and then she put her head on my shoulder. After sometime i look at her direction she was sleeping on my shoulder and i was smiling like a idiot, After sometime we approach at y/n's home. Me and Y/n stand in front of her house but there is something strange like the vibes were very strange, As her oppa open the door he was in coat like he is marrying someone. 

Jungkook: *hug y/n* hii y/n you came i am waiting for you see who is here. 

Y/n: *shocked* Rishu!! * run to her and hug her*  how are you Rishu and why have you wear this weeding dress?? oppa and why have you wearing coat??

Taehyung: y/n, you are so innocent it clearly shows that your oppa is getting married and this was the surprise he was talking about?? right Jungkook??

Jungkook: yes y/n i am marrying your friend Rishu see y/n i love her she loves me. 

Y/n: *surprised* wow oppa congratulation *hug rishu* congratulation rishu. 

Jungkook off.: hey leave this Taehyung y/n go and get ready fast. 

Taehyung & Y/n: *nodded* 

Jungkook off.: wait my maids and my make up artist get you ready. 

AUTHOR POV: Then Taehyung went to another room and y/n in another. After sometime Y/n and Taehyung came out at same time from their rooms. Then Jungkook and Rishu were looking at them with their happy eyes. Then Taehyung and Y/n also noticed each other and smile to each other then Jungkook and Rishu call them to go out from here. They all sat in two different car then they approached at the destiny for Marriage. 

Then they all went towards the place but Taehyung is still in confuse then Y/n laughed a little after saw his reaction and he noticed her he asked,

Taehyung: why are you laughing??

Y/n: Tae, are you that much dumb didn't you understand that we are going to marry right now. 

Taehyung: *shocked* huh! marry?? we?? but how i mean did your oppa-*cut by y/n* 

y/n: *laugh* i also was confused like you but then my make up artist told me and here we are taehyung. 

Jungkook off: what are you both thinking come on the stage. 

AUTHOR POV: Taehyung was still in confuse but then priest starts his ceremony and then priest told Jungkook and Taehyung to kiss their brides. The they enjoy their precious day of their life and came back to their house. Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the couch but Y/n and Rishu went to their room and then Jungkook spoke.

Jungkook off.: *sigh* so are you gonna stay here??

Taehyung: after this special day i have tiered so i don't think so that i can go back to my house so can i stay here??

Jungkook off.: see i didn't stop u but thought after marriage how can i let you stay in this house you better know that after marriage what a couple do. right??

Taehyung: what??

Jungkook off.: *shocked* hoo,did you really don't know what a couple do on wedding night?/ com'on Taehyung i know you know that what a couple do on wedding night. After you have done everything with Y/n. 

Taehyung: no i never experience this. Btw how do you know about this??

Jungkook off.: *sarcasim* ohh actually i have habit of of this. 

Taehyung: *winded eye* what do you mean??

Jungkook off.: don't overthink i only love Rishu *shy* 

Taehyung: ohh okay fine. 

Jungkook off.: and one more thing just find a hotel for today night i am not gonna allow you here because u may disturb by us. *wink* 

Rishu: JKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook off.: *fall from sofa* yeah rishu!!

Rishu: *shout* come fast i am waiting for you. 

Jungkook off.: yeah Baby i am coming. okay bye bro see you tomorrow in the morning and don't forget to go another place like hotel. okay?

Taehyung: *confused* okay fine. 

AUTHOR POV: Taehyung went to y/n and he found y/n on the bed he just standing stun there because y/n in lingerie after saw her then y/n came close to him and play her finger on his face but Taehyung control himself and then Y/n spoke.

Y/n: *hug him and whisper* what happened why are u not doing anything??

Taehyung: your said that he and his bride may disturb us so we should go in other hotel. *y/n put her finger on his lips* 

Y/n: leave him i want you right now. *kiss him and threw him on bed* let's have a fun and now i will show you what is called love?? *threw her dress somewhere and his shirt* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 27
The bubbly boy Taehyung who lives his life like normal student and lives happily life. like normal human he having a crush on his Professor not aware...
156K 4.3K 10
A normal 20 Year girl who doesn't even know about this cruel world what happen if she met a dangerous mafia who rule over the world she become a obse...
4.2K 126 2
KTH, a murder suspect, undergoes evaluation to plead insanity in the hopes of avoiding prison. His therapist becomes dangerously tangled into his web...
102K 3.8K 27
Bae Y/N, a bad girl, has a boyfriend. His name is Baekhyun. Sehun, Y/N, Baekhyun, Jennie, Rosè and Kai are the troublemakers at school. They skip cla...