Don't hurt me | Sdot Go

By Cblutitty

The one where she learns bad people never change... More

|C.C|
|S.1 E.1|
|S.1 E.3|
|S.1 E.4|

|S.1 E.2|

255 14 10
By Cblutitty

Location: Manhattan, New York
Time: 5:00 AM

omniscient

Startled Lyric awoke to the sound of her iPhone alarm clock.

The noise of the alarm clock agitated her soul. Especially in the morning because it meant she had to get up.

"Lyric! Turn that damn alarm clock off! NEOWWWWWW!" Lydia was heard shouting through the thin wall's.

Lyric didn't reply, she just turned the alarm off.

Getting up from the bed she glanced over,
earning a mug from Morgan who was now wide awake.

Lyric just stale faced her, walking into the bathroom. Lyric got finished getting ready for school before everybody else.

This was a normal thing because she had to catch the bus. While Max and Morgan got dropped off.

"Mom I'm heading to school!" Lyric shouted shuffling around in the kitchen.

"Alright! Make your lunch!" Lydia shouted back.

Lyric was already making her lunch. Knowing her mother wasn't going to give her lunch money.

Finishing making her lunch, she realized it was time to start walking to the bus stop.

She left her home, making sure to leave the house key under the door mat.

Lyric made it all the way to the bus stop. Seeing a few kid's already there.

After awhile her body jumped up hearing the bus stop approaching. Seeing it slowly, slowing down.

Getting off of the bus stop bench, she felt ton's of teenagers shoving past her.

"Damn." Lyric whispered to herself, getting up the buses step's.

Inside the bus stop she saw the bus driver sitting there. It was a younger looking most likely Dominican woman.

She slightly smiled at Lyric when she made her way down the bus row's.

Lyric found her seat and she saw a girl already there.

She sat down not too far from her leaving a small gap of space between them.

Lyric tried not to stare so much during the bus ride, but she couldn't help it.

The unknown female was brown skin with glasses and thick long dreadlocks.

The sound of Kendrick Lamar blared through her headphones. All while she rested peacefully on the buses window.

Lemme quit looking at this girl for she think I'm a weirdo. Lyric thought, looking the other direction.

The automobile came to a stop meaning they made it to their next bus stop.

The more kid's that got on it, the louder it became.

Small conversation's constantly made the volume of the what was once a quiet bus go up.

A strong smell of marijuana roamed the air. That and the smoke continuously spread throughout the area.

"Bitchhhhhh did you hear Sdot might be coming to our school?" Lyric overheard.

"Yes girl, him and his homeboys are so damn fine." Lyric continued ease dropping.

"No for real. If this big fat ass bitch hurry up and drive we can get there and see him before everybody els!" One of the female voices expressed.

Lyric finally found her wired headphones after shuffling through her book bag.

She put them in her ear, letting the music play for the rest of the ride. The bus came to a stop a few more times before they made it to the schoolhouse.

The bus drive announced they made it, making multiple kids immediately exit.

Lyric got up from the seat, grabbing her belongings. Before walking off she noticed the girl next to her still sitting with her eyes closed.

"Yo! Yo!" Lyric lowly shouted, softly tapping her hand. She watched the girl slowly open her eyes, getting up.

Seeing her get up, Lyric walked away to get to the school. When Lyric got off the bus she saw teenagers interacting with one another.

The kid's were laughing, dancing, playing and talking.

"All student's head to the front office for your schedule! I repeat, ALL STUDENTS HEAD TO THE FRONT OFFICE FOR YOUR SCHEDULED!" The female staff yelled out into the megaphone.

Walking to the front office to get her scheduled a particular group of kid's stuck out.

Lyric must've stuck out to them too because they most definitely stared back. It was a mix of female's and male's.

Some were lighter, some were darker, but all of them were likely black. Lyric just stopped looking at them.

She was sure Max and Morgan probably knew them so it was best to not interfere.

Lyric's POV

"What's your name hunny?" The office lady asked.

"Lyrica Kasandra Kenni." I lowly replied.

She hummed back at me, still looking at the computer screen. She continued to type of the device very fast, looking my name up.

The printer released the paper making the lady grab it then hand it to me.

"Thank you have a nice day." I said walking off looking at the paper.

"Mr.Flint-Stu?" I read aloud lowly mumbling the words still scanning through the page.

"Damn bitch you can't watch where you going?" A female voice roared out catching me off guard.

"Sorry." I whispered loud enough for her to hear me. Receiving a not so very happy mug.

I wandered around the campus until I finally found Mr.FlintStu's classroom.

From a far I seen kid's fill the seat's in the class. His room door was wide opened so just walked in.

Luckily the teenager's in the room were distracted. I'm guessing it was free time or something because they was chilling.

"Hello, I'm Mr.FlintStu. You are?" The white male questioned flipping through the seating chart.

"Lyrica." I said making eye contact with Morgan. She rolled her eye's at me, continuing to talk to her friend.

"Okay lyrica you sit in seat 35, right next to Shadon. Shadon raise your hand." Mr.FlintStu announced.

I looked throughout the crowd of kid's and seen a boy in the back raising his hand. I didn't get a good look of his face at that moment.

I walked to the back of the classroom when I locked eye's with him. He was brown skin with long shoulder length locks.

His eye's were the perfect brown color. They matched his skin tone so well. He was mugging me for some odd reason.

I felt his gaze watch my body as I sat in the seat beside him. He was looking at me and I was looking back.

"What you staring at?" Shadon said in a aggressive manner.

His aggression caught me by surprise so I didn't reply. I thought he was feeling me, guess I thought wrong...

"Dumb ass bitch yo." He said under his breath, shaking his head.

"She bothering you?" Morgan put herself in the conversation.

"I don't know why Mr.Flint put this ugly weird looking ass bitch next to me bro." Shadon spat out.

"Yeah she need to get the fuck on." Morgan obnoxiously agreed.

I knew what she was trying to do, she wanted a reaction. But I'm not gone fuck up what I got going on so I'm not gone give her one.

I ignored them, not knowing this will make things worse for me.

Always remember when you feel uncomfortable say something right then and there! Or else you're gonna end up like me...

"Alright class everyone listen up! There is not many of you in class today so consider today a free day. But come tomorrow morning it'll be work time so be prepared." Mr.Flint announced closing his classroom door.

He came back to the front of the class room getting ready to speak into the microphone again.

"But before you guy's do your thing I need to take attendance." Mr.Flint semi-yelled grabbing a clipboard.

After he took attendance I got back to listening to music.

The room got very loud and I hate loud place's. Therefore music was the only way to runaway from those type of experience's.

Class ended after what seemed like forever. I heard the bell ring instantly getting up from my seat.

I felt the boy from earlier catch up to me and brush up against me with his body. I looked back at him to see him slightly grinning.

I sped up and ignored the actions and just headed to my next class.

omniscient

It was now lunch time and Lyric was already socially drained at this point.

Lyric never grabbed lunch, she felt it was unnecessary. She always bought her own lunch.

Spotting an empty table in the distance she managed to make it through the crowd's.

Lyric sat down opening her lunch bag. She had just a single sandwich with turkey and bread.

She smashed the sandwich together, making it thinner. Lyric always did this, she said it made it taste better.

Two minutes later she finished and threw her trash away. All she had was a fruit punch caprisun left.

She drunk the juice and decided she was going to head to the bathroom.

Lyric walked to the bathroom getting anxious from the eye's she felt on her. She felt her body calm down as she was a few step's from the restroom.

Approaching it, she saw Max standing outside the bathroom door. Like she was trying to block it.

"Uh, what's up Lyric?" Max blurted out as her expression changed.

"Uh, what's up Max?" Lyric laughed trying to enter the room, Max jumped in her way.

"I gotta use the bathroom get out the way." Lyric demanded.

"You can't go in there, go use the other bathroom instead." Max insisted.

"Man move bruh." Lyric walked passed her into the restroom ignoring the weird behavior.

Walking in she heard a funny sound. Like the sound of someone trying to breath for air but couldn't.

Walking past the stall where the noises were coming from she saw Morgan.

She was on her knee's with a guy backed up against the stall wall. The guy had dread's and was real light skin.

But that was all she could make out of him before she left back out.

"I told your ass not to go in there!" Max semi yelled watching Lyric stumble away.

That was weird.

Lyric thought, heading back to the cafeteria. When she arrived in the room she spotted the same table she was sitting at empty.

Waking towards the table she seen Shadon standing by the vending machine. Which was right next to the table.

Lyric just couldn't win.

"Ayo! What you doing?" Shadon question looking down at Lyric sitting at the table.

"Um nothing I'm just sitting down." Lyric responded not making eye contact.

"Get up me and my friend's sitting here." Shadon demanded grabbing Lyric by her arm.

She yanked her arm back extremely hard, making herself fall backwards.

Shadon laughed as she picked herself up off the ground, dusting her hands off.

Out of nowhere Shadon and friend's came to take over the table Lyric was sitting at previously.

Looking over at them Lyric saw Max and Morgan sit down. She also saw that same boy from the bathroom with them.

Lyric just kept it pushing, ignoring everything that happened.

The end of the day came after so many tiring hours. Walking out the building door's she felt a light tap on her shoulder.

Lyric turned around and it was Max.

"Yo, mom says you riding with us so bring ya ass." Max said with a lollipop in her hand that she was clearly enjoying.

"Alright." Lyric simply answered following behind Max. They crept behind a corner seeing Morgan talking to her friend's.

"See you later girl, call me!" Morgan's unknown home girl shouted. Morgan didn't answer she just walked off.

"Damn about time y'all got to the fucking car! It's 105 degree's outside y'all, think I wanna be waiting for y'all?" Their mother angrily told.

"Damn I don't got time for this bull shit. Next time y'all walking." Lydia cursed out.

The rest of the ride was filled with low tune's playing. No sound of voices whatsoever.

"Y'all clean this house up before y'all go anywhere." Lydia told taking the key out of the ignition.

"Okay." The three young girls said in unison.

Later that evening Max and Morgan left the house to go outside as usual.

On the other hand after Lyric finished cleaning up her day basically ended. She prepared for the next day and that was it.

AUTHOR:
Cast call coming soon ya. 🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
92.1K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
764K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...