Random writtings

By roses_arentalwaysred

Just random things I've written. Not going to be updated by a schedule, just whenever I write something. The... More

Yellow
One sentence - two meanings
One who I shall not have
What color am I?
He who shall not be named.
Somewhere in time.
Based off of "Yellow"
Kim Jonghyun, Rest well.
Love isn't worth the pain
Pretending to be okay
Laugh at her
Sitting in the Rain
Hardships
"You're perfect in my eyes"
"Forever"
Forever 2
Day 1 till the day I die
dead horse lol
Subject
Your eyes
Another week
Stop
It's not okay.
Just a kid.
You're fucking oblivious.
Message from my boyfriend

Amelia

15 2 0
By roses_arentalwaysred

In the desolate village shrouded in eternal darkness, Amelia seeks solace and purpose amidst the sorrowful spirits that haunt its streets. Driven by her own tragic history, Amelia embarks on a perilous quest to unveil the truth behind the ancient forest that has plagued her village for countless generations. Each encounter with the spirits reveals fragments of a long-forgotten pact forged between the villagers and the dreaded Witch of Shadows. As Amelia painstakingly pieces together the puzzle, she encounters resistance from both the malevolent Witch and the frightened villagers, who are reluctant to confront the haunting past. Undeterred, Amelia is determined to liberate her community from the curse, braving terrifying encounters with the vengeful spirits and boldly confronting the lingering darkness that threatens to consume them all.

July 29, 2023
03:57

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
10K 232 39
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
88.7K 4.2K 35
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...