Baby Bakugo x Fem!Reader ♡

By arthurbabyboyle

It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wa... More

K, but like why me tho?
The Common Room
Day 2
NO ONE ELSE!!
MY POOP IS COMING!
Gorls Nite w/da boys
Skipping school
Authors Note
Bakugo's Parents
CAUSE I'M BETTER!
2 DAYS LEFT
oh no...

A child!

11.7K 226 41
By arthurbabyboyle

Quick note: We are living in the dorms but over the weekend some people went home if they wanted... *ahem* Bakugo went home even tho his parents were not home he just wanted to get away from everyone. Now the story starts on a Monday. Ok enjoy! 

Italics are your thoughts.

                                                *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

Your eyes slowly open cause the sun was shining down on you. You thought it was nice and calming. Or at least it was till you remembered it was MONDAY!!!

 "Oh my gosh what time is it?" You sit up and look at the clock only to see blurry numbers since the rest of your body is taking forever to wake up as well. 

You get up and rush to the bathroom to do your morning routine after checking your phone and seeing that you have 10 minutes till school starts!! After getting dressed and run downstairs to the common room to see NOBODY!! Of course, GREAT!!! As you were running to the classroom you see your bestie, Todoroki, so like any other normal human being you try to beat him into the classroom since he was CaSuAlLy strolling also as if he cares that you get there before he does or not. 

Not noticing Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima you hear them all at once screaming "WhY aRe YoU rUnNiNg?" "WhY aRe YoU rUnNiNg!?" over and over again like the birds from Nemo...

Ignoring them while laughing cause they are idiots but those are your besties! You catch up to Todoroki only to realize you both are in front of the classroom door. Panting and catching your breath hunched over Todoroki stares at you with an unamused blank expression. Noticing he wasn't opening the door you decided to be sarcastic with him. But little did you know he had time today. 💅

"Do you want...... *breathing heavily* Do you .... -" Still out of breath and hunched over you try to speak to the boy but he interrupts you saying, "No take your time we got all day Y/N..."

You squint your eyes and look up at him *sighing*. "I was gonna ask if you wanted me to open the door bu-" "Yes, you can" Now you are the one staring into his blank eyes with a tilted head and an unamused expression. 

"Uhhh are we gonna open the door or nah?" Kaminari asks from behind the two of us. 🫨*jumping a little cause 'How the hell did they catch up to us so quickly?' *

"Yeah, I would like to not be lectured by Iida..." Sero adds. 

"Also, Aiza-" Kirishima gets interrupted by Todoroki, "We can just tell Iida that Y/N was holding us hostage outside since she won't open the door." An amused and confused "I am ok with that yeah" from both Kaminari and Sero because they didn't know what was going on but loved the energy Todoroki was giving off. 

"Todoroki you are literally closer to the door!" "Yeah, Todoroki open the door for the lady! It's not manly to make the girl open the door!" He rolls his eyes and opens the door not because of the manliness but because he has now run out of energy to mess around anymore and we all walk in only to be scared by Mina. 

"Good morning!!" We all jump excluding Todoroki he stood there with the same uninterested face he always has on. We weren't scared of how loud she was because she is always this happy and verbal in the mornings. No, we were startled at what she was doing. 

                                             *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

Not long after, we sit down not bothering to mingle cause any minute Aizawa can walk in, and we love not being yelled at by more than one person in the morning. *AHEM Iida*  

Iida is standing in the front of the classroom doing his signature hand movements and giving all of us now a lecture. Poor people that were actually on time today...if it helps Todoroki baffled us causing us to malfunction. 

Aizawa walks in mid lecture from Iida and yells for us all to sit down as if Iida is the only one not standing... "I apologize Mr. Aiza-" he stops causing us all to look up only to see Aizawa holding a bAbY?!? The class is silent. No one moves or says anything. Half of us are waiting on an explanation while the rest of us are trying to process what we think our eyes are telling us. 

Kaminari leans over to me slowly and whispers to me while keeping his head faced to the front, "10 bucks says he stole that baby-" "Kaminari do you want a detention?" "No sir!" "As you all can see Bakugo has been hit with a quirk and is now a baby. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I was with Recovery Girl and Principal Nezu discussing the matter and he will be a baby for about a week." I didn't even notice he was that late cause he always be taking his time... "Wait- you said that was Bakugo?" Kirishima asks. We all turn our heads to his empty silent chair. 'Huh! No wonder it was so quiet' everyone thought. "Yeah, so he's yall's responsibility for the week!" "HUH!?! Ours???" "Wouldn't that be a hero's responsibility or maybe his parents?" "Yeah, there is no way I'm doing that!" "NOSE GOES!!" We all start at once. Aizawa pinches the bridge of his nose while looking down sighing " ENOUGH I don't care what is fair or not, his parents are out of town, and no one is available hero wise seeing as we all have busy schedules. Look at this as.... 'training' cause I don't care at this point. Now, someone come ge-" He was interrupted by Bakugo pointing at me then making grabby hands. "Looks like your it Y/N." 

Baffled and confused I look around and point to myself cause what? "Me?" "Yes, Y/N, now come get him before he starts making a fuss again..." making a face that was scarred from the last 'fuss' made by Bakugo and not wanting to deal with it again. 👀

I slowly get up still looking around basically asking my fellow classmates for help but alas everyone, but Kirishima looks away while WHISTLING. I stare deep into Kirishima's eyes staring him down while walking to the front to take Bakugo from my teachers' arms. Kirishima stares at me with pursed lips and 'I don't know what to do' eyes. Once Bakugo is in my hands, I look at him and he seems like he calmed down about 1% and clings to my side in my arms. Silently I slowly walk back to my desk and sit down. 

Staring at my desk confused with a baby version of one of my classmates who by the way never wanted my attention ever before in my hands trying to process my whole morning. Zoned out and not knowing what Aizawa is saying or if he is even talking at all he could be sleeping for all you know you didn't notice that baby Bakugo has laid his head on your shoulder and fallen asleep. 

The rest of your classmates all 'awe' at what they are witnessing. You come to some type of terms that this is happening and zone back into the world only to find Aizawa sleeping in his sleeping bag. "Busy schedules my ass..." You mumbled under your breath. Carefully you look down and finally see him sleeping soundly on your shoulder. He's wearing an All Might onesie, so you wonder who found him and gave him this. Making a mental note to ask your teacher for more details later once he's awake cause you're not dumb enough to wake him up. Looking at him still your face relaxes a bit, and a slight smile appears on your face, you make a note not to move an inch worried about waking up the baby bomb in your hands. 

                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

1388 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
3.3K 63 12
Popularity and the profession of heroism go hand in hand; though it doesn't mean it's a good combination. [Y/N] [L/N], a South Korean with an excepti...
300K 10K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
88.3K 3.1K 21
DISCONTINUED! HOWEVER, THERE IS A NEW VERSION CALLED TO TAKE MY HAND under my profile! Summary: An unfortunate switch of events for the heroes in tra...