๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By 4rminarlert_

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ." She, who... More

*.~ Prologue ~.*
*.~ Chapter One: To You, in 2000 Years ~.*
*.~ Chapter Two: That Day ~.*
*.~ Chapter Three: Limerence ~.*
*.~ Chapter Four: A Sister's Support ~.*
*.~ Chapter Five: Closing Ceremony ~.*
*.~ Chapter Six: Trost Attack ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seven: Enigma Mind ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eight: Argument ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nine: Sealing Trost with a Trial ~.*
*.~ Chapter Ten: Oriflamme on the Field ~.*
*.~ Chapter Eleven: Tacenda ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twelve: Alpas ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirteen: Finifugal ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fourteen: Saudade ~.*
*.~ Chapter Fifteen: Camhanaich ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(1): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Sixteen(2): Lacuna ~.*
*.~ Chapter Seventeen: Burgeon~.*
*.~ Chapter Eighteen: Deprived ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(1): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Nineteen(2): Sensible ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty: A Breakthrough ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-One: Sentience ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Two: Meanings ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Three: Born Into This World ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Four: Fighting for Shiganshina ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Five: The Fragments of 'Her'
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Six: A Decided Fate ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Seven: Th_ W_y _om_ ~.*
*.~ The Story So Far I ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Eight: Awaken ~.*
*.~ Chapter Twenty-Nine: Befallen ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty: Cruel Love ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thiry-One: Delight ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Two: Transformation ~.*
*.~ Chapter Thirty-Three: Passing Years ~.*
~.* Chapter Thirty-Four: The AWOL Twin *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Five: The War *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Six: Fallen Huntress *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Capricious Jaeger *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bitter Love *.~
~.* Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Past Love *.~
~.* Chapter Forty: The Broken Bond *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Two: A Bond Severed *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Three: Ancient Lovers *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Four: The Warriors and Scouts *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Five: Night of the End *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Six: After Hours *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Seven: They're All Watching You *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Eight: Eren. *.~
~.* Chapter Forty-Nine: Heaven and Earth *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty: Torn Souls *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-One: Back Home *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Two: Womanhood *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Three: The Ticking Clock of Life *.~
~.* Chapter Fifty-Four: The End, Your Final Stand *.~
~.* EXTRA CONTENT *.~

~.* Chapter Forty-One: The Euthanization Plan *.~

560 24 1
By 4rminarlert_

♡ ♡ ♡

You forgot what day it was or how long it has been since that conversation with Eren in Niccolo's restaurant. Along with that fact was how long it's been since you've actually talked to Armin. Everything has been changing so much around you, and the rise of those ridiculous Jeagerists wasn't helping you at all.

The bullet wound you got in the stomach wasn't healing and you were completely aware. Your body knew you better than you did, meaning that you had no will to live on. Your body couldn't regenerate much and you only mended the blemishes on your face.

You recently just learned that Eren's detainment wasn't the only thing that the Jaegerists disclosed to the public. Ever since the wine was revealed to be contaminated with Zeke's spinal fluid, families of those who consumed the wine have been pleading for you to use your Titan to do something. With your Titan, you'd be able to stop the transformations of everybody impacted.

You truly didn't want to.

Connie leaned against the cell bars with his arms crossed, and just like everyone, was dispirited. "So what? Is there nothing we can do but sit here and wait for things to play out?"

As you sat with your back against the wall, Mr. Braus walked towards you, making you look up at the considerate man that held a kind smile. "Would you like some tea?"

You gave the man a faint smile, "Yes. Thank you, Mr. Braus."

He gave you a nod before he stepped away, leaving you with your thoughts. As you took a sip, Connie turned to look at Armin. "Hey, you think you could break us out of here by turning into a Titan?"

"'Fraid not. I'd blow up half the town if I tried," the blonde conceded after swallowing his tea. "The Colossal Titan is powerful, but it's far from precise. Unlike Eren's Titan." That was when Connie turned to you, who was sitting on the ground.

"What about you? Think you can do it? Your Titan is like his."

As you glanced up at your comrade, you gave him an uneasy expression before looking away in humiliation. "I can't even re-- I just... can't. Sorry," your voice trembled slightly at the end.

"It's honestly fucked up. How the hell did Eren end up beating you to a pulp [Name]? That's messed up!" Jean asked as he looked up from his teacup, watching you stand up from the dirty cell floor. "I think you should be the one to tell us."

You took your glance away from Jean and looked at your reflection in the puddle of tea. All you could see was a pathetic girl who couldn't control her emotions correctly and was turning into what Eren viewed her as. Just a vulnerable, unstable maniac. It all felt futile at this point, you just wanted to end your existence.

"Eren harmed Mikasa with his words," you spoke, sensing everyone's eyes on you as you talked. "Armin attempted to hit Eren first before getting pinned by Mikasa, so... I took my chance and hit him out of his chair. No shock he fought back frankly."

Connie looked at you after sipping his tea, stunned at the fact he had punched you. Jean's eyes widened at the part of Mikasa being hurt. "Wait, Eren fought back against you? Also, what do you mean by 'he hurt her?' What'd he say?" he asked, nearly demanding you to say it.

You couldn't respond, nor did you want to think about that one moment. Those memories were still fresh in your mind. "Well, he--" Armin tried speaking for you, but Mikasa interrupted him. "Stop. It's fine."

"No, it isn't fine," Jean sassed back. "Seriously, tell me what he said to you."

"May as well just let it go, Jean," Connie said as he glanced down at his tea before looking at the wall. "We already knew that he'd turned into an absolute piece of shit. But now he's lost his mind completely that he went out of his way to hurt the three people he used to care about the most."

"Assuming he hasn't just lost it, I don't see him doing that without having some kind of reason," Jean stated. "I wonder. Could he have some sort of hidden motive?"

From the other side of the cell, footsteps approached from the nearby staircase which belonged to none other than Yelena.

"Heroes of Shiganshina," the tall blonde bastard walked in with two of her side kicks. With a hand over her chest, her expression remained emotionless. "It's always an honor to see you. It pains me that our reunion must take place across these bars."

"No way," you hear Connie speak as he grumpily stomped over to her, grabbing the cell bars. "You're on their side, too? Let us out!" he shouted at Onyankopon.

"Seems like more than you have the right to ask for, considering how you guys kept me as a prisoner," the man told, standing behind Yelena. "Just sit here and wait. Zeke and Eren will meet soon."

Walking up to the area next to Connie, you looked at the three people in front of you with contempt. "Yelena... you bastard."

Her shady eyes looked at you, gaping into your soul. "It pains me to see you behind bars. You could've supported your brothers with their goal, you know? It's... certainly something."

Jean took the other side of Connie, walking straight up to Yelena. "You must be proud, Yelena. It seems like everything's happening exactly as you planned. First, you get Eren dancing to Zeke's tune. Then, the raid on Marley won you the Eldian people's support. Which gave you the free reign to use your poisoned wine to take over the military. Eldia's yours. As is the Founding Titan. Now, you can crush Marley and avenge your homelands."

"That's it, right? The real reason that you volunteers came to this island?"

Onyankopon avoided eye contact with all of you, which slightly irritated you. "We brought your country out of the past. When we got here, this island was downright primitive."

Your comrade next to you growled, "Huh?"

The chef walked up to the cell bars next to Jean. "But you were just setting it up for yourselves, right? Making sure the place was worth ruling."

Griez, the literal reason why all of you were here right now, was acting arrogant as he stood on the other side of the cell. "You were played for fools and defeated. What else is there to be said?"

"Hey, Griez. Did you seriously betray us just so Yelena would make you one of her lackeys? You little rat."

"Are you stupid? I didn't take the side of these devils. You did. You're the real traitor."

"Say what?"

"You fell for some filth-blooded, potato-grubbing devil, just because she liked your food."

Angered, Niccolo stuck his hand through the metal bars as Jean held him back despite being blocked already by the bars. "Get over here. I'll kill you!"

"Stop, Niccolo! Calm down!"

"The way you would blather about her day and night was sickening. Can't believe I was stupid enough to think that you'd get a grip once that bitch died."

"What did you just call her?!"

"I'll make it easy to understand. That spawn-of-the-devil whore deserved ex--"

You didn't notice Yelena holding a gun up to Griez's head before she instantly shot him, making his limp body fall to the ground with blood flowing out of his head. The children of the Braus family screamed and gasped at the woman's action, along with the sight of the dead body. The suddenness made you quickly back away from the cell bars.

"I apologize for his rudeness," Yelena bowed with the gun pointed up at the ceiling as she did so. "This island no longer has any need for those who would curse you as devils. Please believe me when I tell you that the goal we've been working towards is not so petty or hollow as taking revenge on Marley. It is to sever the chains of hate from this world, and in doing so, to save both Eldia and Marley. We're done with secrets."

"It's high time you learned the truth."

"Zeke's euthanization plan."

...

"They'll change our bodies so we stop having children?"

"Correct."

Yelena briefly explained the plan Zeke came up with as she sat down in a wooden chair with one leg thrown over the other. Griez's body was being taken care of and moved away. Your dumb monkey brother's plan was something that made you feel sick inside.

"This is the heart of Zeke's euthanization plan. Once the Founder's power has done all its work, all suffering related to Titans will slowly come to an end."

"You'll fade away. Peacefully."

"Wait, how is that gonna be peaceful?" Jean asked for all of you. "If the population of Eldians withers until we've all died out, then in this country's final years, it'll be nothing but old geezers. How can we be sure we won't get massacred then?"

"Do you really think the world will just leave us alone?" you added to his statement, clearly pissed at the situation. "All you're saying are empty words, Yelena."

"The Rumbling can remain as a deterrent," the woman explained. "As long as your people retain control of the Founder, whilst ensuring that the royal bloodline doesn't die out. Fortunately, it seems Queen Historia has already been blessed with an heir. So, assuming her child lives a long life, you just need to pass on the Founder every thirteen years."

"You talk as if that's an absolute certainty, but it isn't," Jean countered with his fingers clenched against his palm.

Yelena had that unfazed expression on her face, as she always had. "Certainties. Sure things. They aren't real. Our world is full of risk and doubt. There isn't a nation in it that doesn't have its share of troubles. If there's one thing that is certain, it's that this era of tears and bloodshed is almost over. The age of Titans will soon be put to an end by Zeke and Eren Jaeger. There may be countless millennia of human history that've yet to pass, but even given that much time, will anyone ever accomplish an equal feat? The Jaeger Brothers will be spoken of as legendary symbols for thousands of years to come. Just as we speak today of ancient gods."

At this point, you were tired of hearing Yelena's cringy vocabulary for your brother to the point where you had to take a mental breather. You held your forehead in the palm of your hand, inhaling and exhaling.

Armin next to you started to cry crocodile tears next to you, making you look at the boy with concern. It was the one time you agreed with the taller woman on something.

"Is something the matter?" she asked, eyes wide as she stared at the blonde.

"No, but to think that your cause was so noble," he sobbed, shoulders bobbing up and down with his face in his hand before he looked up in tears. "It just touched my heart!"

It seems you weren't the only one in the room that was highly concerned for Armin's well-being. Connie stood there uncertain of whether or not to console the guy while Jean stared at him with a brow raised. You on the other hand were questioning if this was the man who you valued with all your heart and soul.

"That's wonderful to hear," Yelena beamed. "I'm so glad that you're able to understand."

"Bad news, Yelena!" A Jaegerist sprinted down the hallway. "We need you to come quick, please! We're being invaded!"

From what you've heard, the Cart Titan was near.

You could hear the Jaegerists scurrying through the halls, boots hitting the bricked floor right down the aisle. Meanwhile, you could do nothing but sit behind the metal bars that kept you in.

As Yelena and the Jaegerist left the cell hallway, everyone disbanded around the small room, you going back to the spot you sat in before against the wall. With your eyes closed, all you could hear were the shuffling of your comrades and the exchange between Armin and Mikasa.

"Armin..." Mikasa's voice called to him as her eyes looked over at you, causing him to do the same. "You don't want to speak with her right now?"

He frowned as he noticed the distressed expression on your face as you fell asleep. It was too late and he didn't want to disturb your slumber at all. Looking back at the Ackermann girl, his expression displayed his remorse.

"No... Not right now..." he said despite wanting to talk to you so badly right now. His deep blue eyes were nothing but a pool of darkness. "I don't want to disturb her. She's been through a lot. It's not worth it at the moment."

Mikasa bobbed her head understandingly, "I understand. Just don't wait on it. Please. She's in a dark place as it is."

"We're gonna lose both of them, Armin."

a/n: next chapter is gonna be wild fr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.3K 23
from a life full of nothing to a life full of something, ari finds herself the centre and cause of a situation that just could determine the outcome...
34.6K 675 27
๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง and ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ) "๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ /๐˜•... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ...
743K 22K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...