A Senka Secret

Por nachaan_

Tomathy Kraken, nephew of a commoner in L'manburg Village, is entering the elite school of Blackthorne Academ... Más

zero - exordium
one - a drama in the futile
two - how's it feel to be so loved, yet so alone?
three - now, now, you need to calm down
four - i took it as a taunt
five - you're keeping a dark secret
six - it's not that simple, but he won't seem to notice
seven - each of eight fingers gripping what he wrote
eight - main character syndrome
nine - you bring the sunshine where you go
ten - i am a total fucking dumbass
eleven - i'm sorry, it's all so predictable
thirteen - his grass is the wrong shade of green

twelve - i'm not paranoid, i'm a realist

232 16 14
Por nachaan_

George has eyes, hazelnut in color specifically and he can't help but- notice a few things. He knows how Dream's little fan girls are sending him death glares that could unnerve him due to their hateful and pressuring stares (it would unnerve him if he is just an ordinary boy Dream decided to secretly date and Sapnap decided to befriend. No, he's George Notfound for goodness' sake. Everyone knows not to mess with him. Not because he's in a secret relationship or simply just having a close relationship with the Supreme's President, but because he's George Notfound. A person who is influential when it comes to wealth and family connections and a person whose entertainment is to watch people swaying in his subtle manipulations. Next thing you know, your dirty secrets will be shared within the whole Academia or better yet, to the whole village. That depends on him, however) just because of his relationship with Dream.

He as well knows that while some girls and boys give him the look of envy or sometimes, disgust (depending on what rumor is now spreading within the school grounds), most people love him. Because of his intelligence, abilities and of course, having the privilege to be attractive. He doesn't really care though. All he cares about is his friends and himself. Call him a narcissistic bitch all you want but he doesn't give any shits.

He also notices that Dream, his oh so wonderful boyfriend, seems to be- hiding something. This past week since he gave the leadership to Wilbur to manage the event affairs, he's been relatively busy. He's been attending meetings that are not related to student council government affairs but rather, his clubs and extracurriculars he has joined since he became a Thorne student that George knew has been inactive recently due to the upcoming examinations. Despite him giving practically his job to the vice president to oversee the preparations, he still needs to join the meeting, at least once. He's still the president, after all. He's not taking a hiatus or anything. But no, he's been slacking off, always giving the excuse that he's busy attending one. Why is he even busy, anyway? What is he doing behind his back? Behind the Supreme's back? He doesn't even have the time to spend a free day with him or with Sapnap or with any of his friends. He frankly remembered Dream's excuse was studying for examinations. He must have lost his mind because the exams were done and will be back for another three to four months. In fact, the ranking for highest honors, high honors and the honors list have already graced them with their honorable presence. George swore it was just yesterday when first quarter examinations happened, but alas, it has been a week already. He won't even be surprised if the event will already start tomorrow. Has it really been that fast?

"Huh" George could hear someone mutter under their breath as they stared at the institute's television where it flashed the students' name and their profile who got the general weighted average of 89.999 and above, amongst all who's attending this prestigious school. "The new kid almost surpassed the twins! That's- legendary!"

Speaking of the new kid- that boy is the definition of enigma. He couldn't even fathom how to understand his character. Despite his open soul that welcomingly invites everyone to read his overall character, he's difficult to analyze, even for George. The brunette thought he was just a regular boy, a regular commoner that wouldn't last long in this challenging academic driven school but when he met him, the moment he was introduced by Tubbo to the Supreme, he knew the blonde wasn't that simple.

George can notice how Tommy is beginning to be a part of Tubbo's little group of friends, how he fits to the Crickets like a perfect puzzle piece. He can see how the twins duo; Apollo William Crafton and Lycomedes Technolade Crafton became a trio, the proclaimed Neopolitan Trio. How they see the youngest as their youngest brother, unknowingly replacing their missing, deceased brother along the way because of their grief and still lies in their own little reality. He can notice how even the Supremes (or some) and Sovereigns take an adoration towards him- despite their real goal behind it. He can notice the sneaky interactions between him and the Business Bay, the faction that he even doesn't want to mess with sometimes (he himself doesn't even know why but he always trusts his instinct). How, when the Bay separated during class because of their different schedule (that George knows it's intentional due to their records), Justin Time Amadeo always prefers to be partnered up with the new kid (for example, their debate class where both are separated with their usual friend group. At the end, both won their debate against Quackity and Wilbur, who's good at using their ability to convince and perceive mind you).

Even the school's librarians got attached to Kraken! How is that even possible? George's sure that Tommy doesn't even know that the librarians here are influential in their own way and a force to be reckoned with when together. Nobody here is not normal, after all. Either you're the next in line for the family's business or you're going to be the next politician's, it doesn't matter here. All it matters is you being rich and powerful in terms of connections and you're good. Seeing a commoner having close relationships with almost every authoritative member of the academe? That's progress if you want to join the ranks.

Do not even mention the fact that he's bloody brilliant despite his lanky attitude. He will be pulling you the 'did not study' card and will be getting perfect marks after (he can remember how Sapnap whined when the new commoner student easily beat him in his father's, specifically Bad's, test that he studied for weeks to make his parents proud. Nevertheless, his parents are still proud of him no matter what, though). George can even notice how his blue crystal-like eyes shine in mirth when he can prove himself right to others that are clearly underestimating him. Of course, he can notice it. Especially when he experienced it first hand. Him being the one who's underestimating him.

-

"Congrats- Tomathy" George shot him a smile, even if it's strained as he received a bright smile back

"Thanks Gogy! And please, how many times do I tell you to just call me Tommy? That name makes me feel old and shit" Tommy grumbled. It was short lived, however when he asked the older a question, "When's this rehearsal for the play, anyways?"

"I- I don't know, Tommy. I'm not- I didn't get any role" The brunette softly confessed, still maintaining his stiff composure despite saying the hurtful truth. Everyone who knows him is knowledgeable about his excitement for this play, specifically the result of the casting because this upcoming show is his favorite play. That's the reason why he auditioned in the first place.

"Oh- I'm sorry George," Tommy frowned, chewing his lips. "I know that you're excited about this show- I mean, the Supremes and the Sovereigns know about this as well. I'm really sorry"

"It's alright, really" George waved out his concerns, flashing him a small smile. It had been a huge mistake to judge the kid so easily and to be comfortable with the fact that he will get this role he's been wanting to get. He just didn't think that of all people (not that he's hating or something), the new student would get the role he's been wanting to play as. In truth, he didn't even think that Tommy would audition. He's been flaunting, although not in an obvious manner, to the Supremes that he will get this role without any conflict. Not to mention, his ego has been boosted with the help of Dream and Sapnap. He's been blinded to the fact that a person within his friend group will be actually his form of competition to this theater saga.

Imagine his surprise when he saw Tommy during auditions with a child-like grin.

His second mistake was to underestimate him. How he didn't take any of this competition seriously because he once believed that Tommy won't get this complicated role that George once believed was destined to be played by him. Look how that turns out.

"What role did you audition for, anyway Gogy?" The question was so innocent yet it caused relentless turmoil within him. He made sure to keep himself calm before snapping to an innocent teen. "Just some extra role, don't worry"

"I thought you wanted my role though?" George bit his lip, forgetting the fact that he's been boasting this to the Supremes which now included Tommy (he swore the blonde is an honorary member, at this point).

It was a good thing some random student that George knew he's been casted to play a side character, came up before George could spat out some lame excuse. "Hey, Tommy right? Do you know when's the first rehearsal practice for the play?"

"Hm? Oh! Tomorrow, after classes!" He replied while George blinked. Didn't he not- know? George tried to hide how his eyes widen in shock, especially when a person who he doesn't personally know is present. Did he just- purposely asked George when's the practice with him knowing to- to fucking ostentatiously display his win in front of his fucking face?

"Thanks! See you at rehearsals!" The student walked off, making sure to give his thanks before leaving.

"I have to go Gogy, the boob boy is messaging me saying they need help with homework. Bye Gogy! I'm really sorry for taking your dream role!" Now that George knows the truth, he's sure that those words coming from Tommy's mouth are laced with mock. He's sure that behind the innocent smile coming from the younger is a threat, what seems like. A threat to never underrate his abilities again.

George took a final glance at the call board behind him, before walking off. He'll be telling Dream about this.

-

He wasn't mad at that experience- quite the contrary, in fact he's curious about the display. Most people wouldn't even dare to brag something towards him, knowing he'll surpass whatever thing an individual boasts about, let alone talk to him for some reasons that he nor any other Supreme member do not know. Tomathy Kraken- he's an interesting kid, indeed.

"Look! The new student even caught up to the twins and to the president! In just a span of three months!?" Someone exclaimed

George's upper lip quirked up, for a moment or two, his composure still steady as he managed to hide his surprise. Staring at the television in front of him, Tommy's smiling expression with his uniform tidied up, the white background complementing it, graced the students with their presence. It was the only picture thus far that George seen him as formal and clean to look at.

-

Dream Clay Wastakenn
Top 1 - Highest Honors
98.787

Lycomedes Technoblade Crafton
Top 2 - Highest Honors
98.677

Apollo William Crafton
Top 3 - Highest Honors
98.555

Tomathy Kraken
Top 4 - Highest Honors
The Angel's Foundation Scholar
98.000

-

George breathed heavily, fingers tapping on his skin as the television continued to flash the honorees. He's one of them, in fact- all Supremes and the Sovereigns seem to be included. But still, it wasn't worth celebrating as the Academia already got used to it. Don't get George wrong, he's happy, really. But compared to Tommy's average (who's, pardon his language, a commoner and slightly different compared to them), it isn't worth flaunting for. He knew Tommy is intelligent, but the fact he caught up with the three academic competitors who were the only ones who got the Highest Honors badge in their batch? George sighed, he underestimated him once again, then.

Before Tommy arrived, there were only three students within their year to acclaim the Highest Honors, while the rest only got High Honors or simply, Honors due to their overall grade average. Those three students were, of course, Wastakenn and the Crafton troublemaker twins. Honestly, they'll take turns in getting the Top 1 position. It seems like a game to many but it was once a serious competition to the three. Now, however, they don't really care anymore (or in other words, congratulate the current Top 1 while secretly lightheartedly hating them in secret. It's still a competition, after all). Now that Tommy is joining the game- it'll be a sight to see, really.

George heaved, Dream was right. Tommy is really something. Why would the headmaster immediately accept his application, after all? Without even looking at other admirable applications (on paper)? Strange.

-

"Uh- why are we in the library, Tech?" Ranboo asked, somewhat confused on what they are exactly doing here. Scratching his head, he looked around. It wasn't as busy as it was a week ago, considering exams are over (it still felt like yesterday where everyone was cramming on studying everything the subject course guide included. Everyone, meaning every single person he knows of, with the exception of one Tomathy Kraken, of course). It wasn't that cramped as it was before as the library was back at its steady pace and it was solitudinous in nature.

"Trying to find Dream" Techno shortly replied with a gruff, as he walked towards the spiraling stairs, the others following suit.

"Is that the reason why you decided to hold the Syndicate meeting here?" Ah, yes. The Syndicate is a book club here in Blackthorne Academia, led by the one and only; Lycomedes Technoblade Crafton with known members; Ranboo Beloved, Apollo William Crafton, Niki Merling Nihachu, Jack Blaze Manifold and its latest addition; Tobias Underscore. It isn't really a serious club as it is solely created to escape from all that academic stress. It may seem to be an intimidated club (thus, only a few joined) due to its club chairman but it isn't really. It's even ironic that the school's renowned fencing master with his stone-cold hearted attitude was the one who founded the club! (He just loves his classics, can't you blame him?)

"Hm, yea. He left this school binder notebook of his in the music room. Thankfully, I've got a class there and noticed his name in the notebook so decided to give it to him now" Ranboo and the others owlishly blinked in response, including the chairman's brother, Wilbur. It wasn't really that surprising but what surprised them is the fact that Techno decided to expound his words when he could've just said a simple reply. Knowing the pink haired student, he usually sticks to short but satisfactory replies (satisfactory to his friends, not to his professors). Ranboo just shrugged, slowly nodding. Accepting the comment.

The club quietly climbed up, respecting the library's bylaws to which the Sergeant of Arms, Timedeo might be proud of, if he was here. Once everyone reached the second floor, they continued to follow the club's chairman (in truth, the rest weren't really that familiar with the library. They still visit the place from time to time but it wasn't as if they almost found a place to rent here. Unlike a strawberry blonde student they all know of, they still have a life without the library, you know?). They stopped walking when they came across a room they're not familiar with.

"What's this place?" Niki quietly mumbled, her pupils going in different directions as she familiarized the place for future events.

"The Control Room" Techno now shortly replied, as he wrote his name and stated the purpose of his visit in an average sized clipboard.

"The Control what now?" Jack deadpanned, as his hands sunk deeper in his pockets

"Does such a place exist?" Tubbo asked, whispering under his breath

"Why is it called that?" It was now Wilbur's turn to ask, looking at his twin brother with an incredulous expression

"The Control Room" Techno turned around, exaggerating its syllables as he looked at Jack for a brief second then switched his attention to Tubbo, then towards Wilbur, "is a place here in the library, obviously. This is the place where some rare, unlicensed, books are stored. It's basically another room for book inventory"

"Are we even allowed to be here?" Jack questioned, still conscious about his surroundings.

"Sure, yeah" Techno shrugged, "I mean- I already have the permission from the librarian. Explaining that our purpose here is for the club. Kinda' lied to the librarian that we asked our club advisor about this. It's a white lie though, don't worry"

"A white lie, sure" Wilbur rolled his eyes, a venom of sarcasm laced his soft-spoken voice

"Why are we even here in the first place? Aren't we supposed to be finding Dream around here?" Niki queried, serious eyes locking Techno's.

"Sure, after"

"Techno!" Hushed voices teamed together to create a normal audio with just one word

"You could've mentioned that to us earlier, really" Ranboo said, his platonic partner beside him nodded along to which Techno just shrugged to. This man-

As Techno was about to twist the metallic doorknob, he heard muffled voices coming from the room. He lifted a curious brow, hand still gripping the knob, a twist and a push away to open the flush brown door.

"....... - phecy.......... done......... -" Techno breathed heavily, contemplating whether he should step in the room or not. He swore to himself that it was only him, himself and his who knew about this quite hidden room, located in a secluded area in the quiet zone of the second floor athenaeum. He sighed, again, unaware of the questioning looks from his comrades as he pushed the door open.

"AMADEO?" "Sh!" Voices from yours truly, Tubbo and Ranboo. "Oh, hi Toms. Wait a minute- TOMMY?"

The door revealed two familiar individuals with the name of Tomathy Kraken and Justin Time Amadeo, heel sitting on a multicolored floor cushion, leaning on the wide (in terms of width) wooden table, faces sitting with each other as they looked like they were conversating before they were interrupted by the unknowing club. The room in question is a tad bit narrow, quite cramped and colder than any other sections of the library. It's similar to a library but much smaller. The two bookshelves facing each other in each corner and a disorganized pile of books and paper takes up pretty much the whole room while a long but short in comparison its height to the floor- the study table occupies the remaining space, floor cushions accompanying the table.

"What the fuck" Jack commented, him and some of the rest still haven't stepped a foot inside the cramped room but can still see the occasion happening inside. Tommy, albeit frozen up due to the sudden interruption, shoots them a smile. "Hi guys! Come join us!"

His friend who's looking at them with a meticulous eye with one twitching, seeming to be frustrated due to them interrupting them, muttered some phrases, incoherent to the uninvited one's ears. They watched as Tommy gave him a fixture stare, shaking his head in disagreement. The others within the room observed the brunette with glasses sighed in defeat, rolling his eyes alongside it. "Sure" was what he only said to the uninvited guests.

In cue, the others scattered to find a comfortable seat for them to sit on and sat down in an acquiescence manner, mimicking Tommy's and Deo's position. They settled on for an awkward silence for a little while, even the club's chairman was left speechless. He doesn't even know that there is someone who knows about this place, outside of him and maybe a few of faculty members and the librarian, of course. He is confident that only nerds (for official definition brought by the web: nerd is a person who is extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about a particular subject, especially one of specialist or niche interest. In someone's definition: nerds are students who are willing to spend the night here in the library just to study or to do something that requires a solace and solitude place such as this location. For his own personal definition, nerds are students who want to momentarily escape the chaos the outside brings) are able to find such places like this in this forsaken place.

Seeing two individuals to which he classified them as one of the school's troublemaking kids in a place like this? (Techno ignored the looming voice in his head that the said troublemaker students are included in the honors list. Tommy securing the fourth top student and Justin securing the eighth position, just after his sibling, Eret) That's surprising.

"So- what are you doing here?" Tommy started the talk, chuckling lightly as he tried to lighten up the awkward atmosphere.

"We should be asking you that, you know?" Wilbur retorted back, huffing lightheartedly as he completely ignored Tommy's audacious eye roll.

"We were gossiping, now your explanation?" Time raises a brow, leaning on one's elbow as both Tubbo and Ranboo tried their best not to double take at his words. "Gossiping, really?" Tubbo scoffed.

"Yes, your problem?" Deo dryly said. Tommy rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time this day, "We're actually doing this engineering project since we're partners. We were exchanging ideas on what to do for the moving model but then it became a gossiping session. Deo knows a lot of things"

"And why do you pick this spot, of all places?" There is no bite in Ranboo's question as he was just merely curious in why they picked this secretive place amongst others. Other sections of the library seem to be secluded as well, why exactly here?

"The librarian offered it to us" Deo shortly answered, "Miss Gold seems to have a soft spot for him. And so does the rest of her siblings, as you know as the other librarians"

"That easily?" Niki gasped

Tommy buried himself in his hands, flushing to what seems to be embarrassment. "It wasn't like that! I just asked her what's a nice, private spot where we can talk freely without getting hushed at, and she offered me this place! She didn't just straight up offer it to us like a hotel receptionist offering a free room!" The person sitting in front of him laughed quietly (if that's even possible) in his place.

Tubbo sent the laughing student a narrow, suspicious glance. "When are you this close with Tommy, anyways? I mean- the Timedeo I know won't be this comfortable to his school partner to the point they are sharing this so-called gossip!" It was the person who is in front of him, Ranboo, turn to laugh before settling into a simple, seemingly disappointed sigh

Techno coughed, breaking the tension and breaking the possible verbal fight that would happen. "We're here for club stuff, you know? Trying to read in silence or whatever a book or literature club will do? Well, supposed to"

Tommy furrowed his brows before switching to an apologetic face, "Oh! Sorry big man, we took you guys spot. But no worries, we can leave and look for a different spot!" He shot them a final smile and a final glance before collecting his things and urging sulking Deo to stand up and help him.

"Really Toms?" Wilbur rolled his eyes, "You both don't have to leave, really! I mean- Tech would be okay for you both to join for today's session. Right Tech?" Everyone didn't miss the prolonging stare the brunette gave to his brother together with the strained smile. They did miss, however, the awkward shared glance between Tommy and Deo.

"Yeah, of course I'm okay with it" Techno shrugged, "If we're not troubling you with your project, that is"

"Actually-" "We're okay with it!" Both Deo and Tommy shared glances, once again. Niki chuckled at the scene in front of her, as Tommy lightly smacked Deo's arms which in turn made him childishly pout. She didn't dismiss her surprise feeling despite watching the lighthearted scene, after all, Deo is usually uptight around them during Council meetings. The childish pout plastered on his face is similar when Niki sees Wisp teasing him in the school corridors. Or when Bitzel and Luke are taunting him with their high quiz scores compared to the other.

Both Tommy and Deo returned to their seats and Niki can't help but repeat Tubbo's question to herself: when did they become this close, anyways?

"So- what are we gonna do now, big man?" Tommy bunglingly chuckled, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck

"Hm, this club is a laid-back club where we can do anything literature related. We can either write poems or stories or simply, quietly read books. At the end, we'll usually share our reads or our stories to the rest. We can exchange book recommendations, as well" Techno stopped for a moment, opening space for Tommy to comment, "I thought the Blade hated interactions and long talks?"

Techno hummed, continuing as he ignored Tommy's remark. "However, for our last meeting, I assigned all of us to choose a character from a specific book or any literature pieces that you personally relate to and would share it next meeting which is now"

"Don't tell me we're now part of that sharing activity thing" Deo deadpan. Receiving nothing verbal and instead, stares which slowly became a nod, he groaned. "Tommy, this is a bad idea! Can't we just work on our project?"

"Stop being a baby, Justin" Tommy shakes his head in disapproval. Tubbo's breath hitched. "M' not!"

Of course someone like Tommy can only say that to him with no consequences. It's Tommy fucking Innit! Someone like him can only be the person who can say something insulting to an uptight Sergeant of Arms, can only befriend the Crafton twins, is a chaotic child but smart enough to make it to highest honors in a span of first grading and can only be the one who can terrify the institute's 'mad scientist', Tobias Underscore.

"Since you're not part of the club and all, you can just watch! No worries!" Niki offered, earning an approval from the club chairman. Deo sighed in relief, "Thank goodness"

"I want to join though!" Tommy amusingly raised his hands before leaning further in his seat, "Can I tech? Can I?"

"Sure you can Toms" Techno nodded to which Tommy pumped a fist to the air to.

"Let's begin?"

-

"Thank you everyone for joining" Technoblade thanked the club members as they walked out from the cramped and cold, Control Room, officially ending today's club meeting. "Today is an informative and of course- a productive meeting, I wish for another meeting similar like this to come"

"Thanks for today as well, Techno" Ranboo smiled

"Yeah, man! This meeting surprised me again, honestly. I never thought joining a literature club could be this fun!" Jack laughed

"Hey, Toms? Since you and Deo over there joined today's meeting-"

"I was literally forced to- ow!"

"- Why not join us for more? You know? Joining the club?" Wilbur finished, paying no mind to Amadeo's comment.

"Oh hell no- ow! What the fuck Tommy?"

"We'll think about it, Wil! Thanks for the invite!" Tommy simply said, decided not to expound his decision more.

"Same here, I've been busy a lot recently with my extracurriculars and all" Deo planted the jokes aside and gave him a serious answer

"No worries. Just come to me or Wil or any members over here if you already decided. Still, thanks for joining. Sorry for interrupting your uh- project or gossip talk" Techno said

"Eh, it's alright" Tommy dismisses his apologies, "We were already distracted anyways"

"Still surprised you picked Sherlock Holmes as your chosen character, Toms" Wilbur decided to join in the conversation, placing an arm on Tommy's shoulder as they walked towards the stairs, "Sherlock Holmes, really?"

"Hey! He's a good character! A literal genius as well!" Tommy rolled his eyes before smiling as well as leaning further on Wilbur's comfort sweater, "Prime, I love his intelligence!"

"Nerd" Wilbur stole his brother's usual lines before adding a, "dork"

"Hey!"

"Wil, we have to go. Mom's package for us has arrived and we have to get to the gates to retrieve it" Techno said, interrupting

"Wait- it arrived? That quick?" Wilbur pulled away from Tommy, "Sorry Toms, but we have to go. Mom ordered us this decorations for our dormitory room and some stuff from the manor that we requested to be brought here and guess the delivery arrived"

"Sure Wilbs, thanks for today Tech!"

He grinned at Tommy before catching up to his twin. His twin, on the other hand, nodded at him with a small smile, "Thanks as well, Toms"

A minute to what seems like a long time passed and everyone but Tommy and Deo slowly but surely left the place as the both of them stayed behind, watching the others go to their different destinations. It was a good thing no one wondered why both of them didn't seem to catch up to the rest.

"Tommy" Deo suddenly called out as Tommy sat on one of the lower library ground's seats

"Yup?" Tommy looked at him with a curious look, a mischievous glint shone in his blue crystal eyes

"Here" Deo gave him a piece of paper, folded into pieces making Tommy unable to see what's its content. "It fell from Crafton's notebooks he's bringing"

"Which Crafton?" Tommy deadpan

"The Blade" Deo huffed

"The color of the notebook?"

"Bright neon green with black ink smiley face scribbles as its design. The one with the hardbound? It doesn't have a name on it though, last I checked" Deo supplied its details to Tommy who's examining the paper with an indescribable face

"The notebook isn't Techno's, I reckon?" Tommy said as Deo shot him a smirk, "Of course it isn't. Techno's notebooks are all leather-bound. His handwriting is similar to those medieval cursive ones as well, the one you can't even read. That handwriting you're currently reading? It's written in print" he duly noted, his hands resting on his arms as the said arms crossed, intertwined with each.

"It's Dream's?" Tommy looked at him with a bored expression

"How do you know?" Deo tried to phrase it seriously. The key word is tried. His faux innocent smile betrays what he's saying and the sarcasm present in his voice is obvious to the teen sitting in front of him.

"I'm not really sure why" Tommy replied with the same tone back, grinning

"I don't really understand any bits of that so it's yours. Isn't really blackmail worthy, anyways" Deo shrugged as Tommy rolled his eyes at him. "I need to go though. Have to do something with the boys"

"Don't do anything rash that would put you in detention, again" Tommy reminded the student standing in front of him

"The Business Bay Boys getting caught? Never. You know our records, Tommy" Deo genuinely smiled, saluting him before turning his back and leaving the place.

Tommy glanced at the now unfolded paper before folding it back again, tucking it in his pockets before going to the librarian's desk for a chat.

-

' When clock hits three, bells will ring
When clock hits five, angels will sing
When clock hits one, doors will open
When clock hits seven, everyone will be awoken '

-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...
26.7K 1.2K 21
Tommy had gotten away from Dream in the canon universe, but in another Tommy was caught and turned into a living punching bag and, kinda, an experime...
71.1K 3K 22
Tommy likes making chaos. Tubbo likes planning chaos. Ranboo secretly loves chaos. They are the perfect team. Tubbo has a big plan to cause lots of t...
56.7K 1.6K 36
"What are you doing outside the house!?" "Maybe drown in a lake, impale my neck with a sharp twig, there's really one reason, just multiple ways to a...