Our Story

By SimpOfMany

COMPLETED The story of how Choi San and I fell in love. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30 a suprise
31

24

67 3 0
By SimpOfMany

Immediately, Jongho and Wooyoung ran to the front door. I followed Mingi around the side of the house. We carefully looked around for a flag. Not finding one there, we continued to the backyard. Mingi found one hidden in a ghost hanging on the tree.

I quickly escorted him safely to the base, where he put the flag in the box.

"Let's go." I said and led the way to the backyard.

I heard footsteps and put my hand up. Mingi stopped next to me, and we listened.

"I don't see any here." Izzy said, sounding annoyed.

"Maybe they got one already." Jongho said.

Their footsteps faded as they walked away.

Once they were gone, I asked, "Do you still want to look here, or should we go inside?"

"Inside." Mingi said. We went inside the house carefully sneaking around. The dim lighting hid us well but made it harder to find the flags. The door we walked in put us in the small hallway where the garage was.

We went inside the garage where the Mario Cart game was set up. The room was empty. We looked around but didn't find a flag.

"Of course, it wouldn't be easy." I sighed. Mingi smiled, and we left the room carrying on.

The kitchen was next. Izzys back was to us as she looked through the cupboards. Taped to the inside of the cupboard door was a flag. She grabbed it and closed it quietly. Mingi snuck up on her and tagged her. Izzy jumped startled.

"You're frozen. Give me the flag." He said. Izzy handed him the flag, and we left back outside. Once we were outside, we ran to the base. Mingi got it in the box.

As we went to leave, Wooyoung and Jongho came running with one flag each.

"Nice guys." Mingi said. They dropped the flags in the box and smiled.

"Guess that means we're in the lead." Jongho said.

"We won't be if we stand around talking." I said. They nodded their heads and took off again.

Mingi and I decided to go in the front door this time. We walked in and went in the living room. We quickly looked through the pillows on the couch and couldn't find anything. We started walking upstairs when we heard someone coming to the living room.

"I haven't found anything down here." Yunho said.

"We didn't find anything outside." Yeosang said.

"I did find a flag in the kitchen, but Mingi stole it from me." Izzy said.

"We should go upstairs." San said. Mingi and I turned and looked at each other.

We quietly hurried up the stairs and went into a room. The room was dark, but our eyes adjusted quickly. Mingi climbed into a closet. I looked around the room for a flag, finding one on the bed. I wedged myself behind a chair in a corner.

The door opened, and two people walked in. I could hear more footsteps going into another room.

One looked through the desk, and the other looked through the dresser. Not finding anything, one went to the closet and looked inside.

I heard Yunho laughing, and Mingi started laughing, too. The other person in the room went over to see what was going on and laughed, too.
It was Yunho, and Yeosang.

"Mingi, why are you in a closet?" Yeosang asked.

"I didn't want to be frozen." He said.

"Too bad." Yunho said, tagging him.

"Do you have a flag? If so, hand it over." Yeosang said.

"I didn't find one in here." Mingi said.

Yunho and Yeosang walked out, closing the door behind them. I waited a bit before coming out from the chair. Mingi stepped out of the closet, and I showed him the flag.

"If I cover you, do you think you can run past them?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. Mingi threw the door open, and I ran in front of him.

"HEY, SHES GOT A FLAG!" Izzy yelled.

As my feet hit the floor, I heard 4 people chasing me. I ran down the stairs when I heard, "I TAGGED YOU, MINGI." Yunho yelled, pushing past Mingi.

My cover was gone, so I ran faster. I made it down the stairs and past the living room. When I got to the hallway for the front door, I stopped.

San was there looking around for a flag. He heard my footsteps and looked at me. He saw my flag and stood up straight.

"Don't do it, San." I said.

"I'm sorry. It's just a game." He said. He ran at me. I turned around and started running.

Yunho and Izzy came down the stairs and saw me. Changing direction, I ran to the kitchen and to the small hallway. I threw the door open to the backyard and ran through to the sideyard.

I could see my base, and I ran quicker. I got out of the side yard, and San ran in front of me. He tagged my arm. I stopped running and stood there panting.

"Tagged you." He said, smiling.

"Where did you come from?" I asked.

"I saw your base was out front, and the only two ways to the front yard is front door or side yard. The front door was closed to me." He said.

"You planned it out?" I asked, surprised.

"Give me the flag." He said.

I smiled and said, "I would, but TAG!"
My time was up. I wasn't frozen anymore. Sans face fell as he realized what just happened. I ran and dropped my flag in the box.

"AND THAT'S FIVE FOR THE RED TEAM!" I hollered.

Everyone came outside after hearing me yell.

"You guys have 5?" Izzy asked, surprised.

"Yep." I smiled.

"Well, that's the game. The red team wins with 5 points!" Seonghwa announced.

Mingi Jongho and Wooyoung came up to me smiling. We all high five and had a small victory party.

Izzy, being a sore loser, was mad.

"Congrats." Yunho said.

"Yeah, you girls did great for your first party." Yeosang said.

"Okay, now for the next event." Hongjoong said. Mingi grabbed the box with our flags in it, and we l went inside. Mingi left the box near the front door. In the living room, Wooyoung turned the lights up.

"Costume contest!!!!" Izzy said excited.

"Who judges?" I asked.

"Everyone. It's majority rules." Jongho said.

"For our first costume, we have Yunho!" Hongjoong announced. Yunho climbed onto the table and did a few poses.

"Cast your votes!" Seonghwa said.

Yeosang and Wooyoung raised their hands.

Yunho got down, and Wooyoung stepped up.

"Next is Wooyoung!" Seonghwa said.

Wooyoung slicked his hair back and pretended to growl. He leaned his head back and howled. Izzy laughed.

"Cast your votes!" Hongjoong said.

Izzy San and Seonghwa raised their hands. Wooyoung smiled and got off the table.

"Now we have Hongjoong!" Yeosang announced.

Hongjoong got up on the table and did whatever minions do.

"Cast your votes!" Seonghwa said.

No one raised their hand, and Hongjoong frowned.

"Stop messing around. Vote seriously." He said. Wooyoung laughed and raised his hand.

Hongjoong smiled and got off the table, switching places with Seonghwa.

"Now is Seonghwa!" Hongjoong said.

Seonghwa messed with his long cloak and bared his fangs.

"Voting time!" Yeosang said.

San Jongho Hongjoong and Yunho raised their hands.

Seonghwa smiled and got down.

"Izzzys up!" Seonhwa said.

Izzy carefully got on the table, making sure not to fall in her heels. She mimicked Barbie poses.

"Cast your votes!" Yeosang said.

Wooyoung Yunhk Yeosang and Seonghwa raised their hands. Izzy smiled and stepped down with the help of Wooyoung.

"And lastly, San!" Hongjoong announced.

San climbed up on the table. He pretended to be a zombie acting like he was biting something and dragging his feet.

"Voting time!" Seonghwa said.

Wooyoung Seonghwa Yunho Izzy and I raised our hands.

"San wins with 5 votes!" Hongjoong said.

"Yes!" He said smiling. He jumped off the table and walked up to me.

"Congratulations. That means you're hosting it next year right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Let's eat!" Yunho said. We all went to the kitchen and grabbed some food. We all sat down and talked for a few hours. Slowly everyone started to leave.

By almost 1am I decided to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 3.3K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
8.6K 628 30
he was her π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’. ❝ in a world where nothing can do us apart . . ❞ ━ in which an innocent love blossoms between park seonghwa and han seola...
2.2K 149 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...
8.2K 405 11
When San falls in love with Wooyoung, but he doesn't return the love. until somebody else comes around to make Wooyoung realize he loves San.