๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ฆ...

awhrenaii

๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch... ะ•ั‰ะต

p a r t y
n u d e s
d r e a m
s t u d y
m a k e o u t
d r u g g e d
s e c r e t
m u r d e r e r
d a t e
b l o o d
p e t t y
k i l l
m i s t a k e
n e e d l e
e t h a n
s t a y ?
o v e r d o s e
d i r t y
p u m p k i n
l o v e
w i t h o u t y o u
l i e s
a p a r t o f i t

t r u t h

1.5K 13 27
awhrenaii

Mattheo Riddle

a while before..

i stormed my way into the dining hall, i needed to know what the fuck boulevard did to madeleine.

i walked in, looking at madeleine.. she was already looking back at her.

this sounds insanely toxic.. especially when we barely know each other.

but god knows what astrid is planning next. i walk up the table she was sitting at slam my hands on the table.

'we need to talk, now.' i snap at her. she quickly turns her head towards me, looking at me up and down.

'what?' she lightly laughed.

'i didn't stutter.' i said, glaring at her.

'then lets talk.' she said, crossing her arms.

'private.' i snap, glaring at her with storms in my eyes. i quickly grab her arm pulling her out and leading us out of the dining hall.

'what the hell?!' she scoffed, trying to pull her arm away.

i ignored her pleading and dragged her outside where nobody was around.

i turned around to face her, feeling rage fill my body.

'what the fuck did you do to her drink?!' i snap at her.

'what are you talking about?!' she yelled defensively.

'you did something to madeleines drink that made her pass out, what the fuck did you do?!'

'ohh your talking about thatt!' she laughs.

'its not funny, what the fuck did you do?!' i yell, clenching my fist. i wanted to punch her so bad.

'ketamine.' she smirked, pulling out a bag of the rest of it, shaking it lightly.

i quickly grabbed the bag from her in anger and ripped if open, letting it all fall out of the bag and out on the ground.

'that was uncalled for.' she scoffed.

'you are fucked up.' i snapped, throwing the empty bag on the ground.

'i was just trying to do all of us a favor.' she smirked.

'what?' i ask.

'madeleine doesn't belong here.' astrid said, walking close to me. 'the things shes done.. the way she trys to hide it to protect herself..'

'what are you talking about?'

'axel told me.' she smirked, turning her head back as she heard small chit chat behind her.

'told you what?' i asked, her words ringing in my ears.

madeleine doesn't belong here.

the things shes done.. the way she trys to hide it to protect herself..

'cmere.' she said, quickly cutting me out of my thoughts and kissing me.

'holy shit.' madeleine whispers behind astrid, staring at us in utter shock.

i quickly pull away and looks at madeleine eyes wide. astrid turns her head innocently at her and winks.

'god im so stupid.' madeleine scoffs, walking away.

'madeleine!' i spoke, shoving astrid aside and quickly following her.

-

Madeleine Black

i opened the balcony door and walked outside, wrapping my grey sweater around my body.

'what are you doing?' i asked mattheo, shutting the door behind me.

'just needed a smoke.' he softly chuckled.

i smile at him and look up the dark sky. it was around maybe 9 when he came out.

'can i?' i ask him, looking at his cigarette.

'yeah.' he nods, handing me it.

i grab it from his fingers and put it up to my lips, feeling my cheeks hollow as i inhale.

he looks down at my lips as i pull the cigarette away. i look up at him as he quickly looks away from my lips and up at my eyes.

i softly smile and hand him the cigarette back as i blew out the smoke.

'so what now?' i ask him.

'what do you mean?'

'i mean.. are you just gonna- leave and go for another girl or?'

'no.' he quickly answered, shaking his head defensively.

'so what now?' i asked him again.

'i-i dont know.' he whispered, looking away from me. i bit my lip and look down.

'i think we should- maybe just take this slow.' he spoke, avoiding eye contact with me.

'slow?' i repeated, looking at him confused.

'yeah, i just dont wanna go to fast with this. if your okay with that.' he whispers awkwardly, quickly grabbing his cigarette and putting it between his lip.

'uhm, yea sure.' i nod.

'great.' he sigh heavily, holding the cigarette in his hand.

'i can still kiss you, right?' he ask, looking at me.. his eyes lighting up.

'yes.' i lightly chuckle. he walks to me closely, not breaking eye contact.

i inhaled a sharp breath as we stared into each others eyes silently.

i wanted him so bad.. but i knew he wanted to take this slow.

and im okay with that, ill wait for him.

the wind blew at us but we didnt even move. i looked deeply into his eyes as he slowly leaned down to kiss me.

but suddenly an knife came flying down from god knows where, coming right at my eye.

mattheo quickly caught it before it could hit me, holding a tight grip on

i stared at it, eyes wide. it was so close to hitting my eye.. i was scared to move.

he stared at the knife, shocked at the way he caught it mid air.

it was so close to hitting my eye.. it scared the fuck out of me.

'shit.' he whispers. i look over mattheos shoulder

'what the fuck?'

-

i ran my fingers through my hair, trying not to stress over the fact that someone threw a fucking knife at me.

god knows what could've happened if mattheo wasn't there.

i shake my head and quickly grabbed a shot from the table, taking it down with ease.

me, pansy and luna all wanted to skip and get drunk instead.. like we haven't learned our lesson from last time.

but then luna decided to bring astrid along.. which annoyed the fuck out of me.

and i knew pansy hated astrid as much as i did..

but i couldn't bring myself to break lunas heart and tell her to stop being friends with somebody cuz i didn't like her.

'never have i ever.. had sex this week.' pansy smirks.

i brought myself out of my thoughts and sighed heavily, putting a finger down.

i was never gonna tell them who and when though.

'oh my god slut!!' pansy looked at me shocked.

luna softly laughed at me and astrid smiles like were best friends.

'spill!' luna smiles.

'no.' i quickly spoke.

'i think i have an idea of who it is.' pansy winks at me.

i feel my cheeks warm up as i roll my eyes at her.

'your blushing.' luna smiles.

'im not blushing.'

'shes blushing.' pansy whispers at them, laughing. i breath heavily and put my hands back up.

'next, never have i ever gone skinny dipping.' i smirk at pansy as we both put a finger down.

'i did that too.' astrid blurs out, putting a finger down proudly.

i quietly sigh and turn to her with a sarcastic smile.

'good for you.' i smile at her.

'okay! uhm—' luna spoke, clapping her hands together trying to change the awkward conversation.

'never have i ever faked an orgasm.' i softly chuckle and lunas words and puts a finger down, and so did pansy.

'never have i ever took nudes and got them leaked because im such a slut.' astrid smirks, staring right at me. my smile quickly dropped as i stared at her.

'what did you just say?'

'oh please, dont act like everybody doesn't know.' she chuckled innocently.

pansy scoffs and shakes her head at her.

'its not funny.' i snap, sending her a cold glare.

'just admit it, madeleine.'

'admit what?!'

'you're a fucking slut!' she snapped.

'i didn't wanna take those fucking pictures!'m i screamed, slamming my hands on the table in front of us.

i quickly got up, ignoring everyone and walking out pansys dorm.

'maddy wait!' i heard luna call before quickly running after me. i sigh and turn around to face her.

'hm?' i hummed.

'i know you dont like her, but i do. and im really sorry that happened-'

'its fine, luna. seems like everybody knows.' i shrug defeatedly at her.

'listen.. ill tell her to stop.. and i wont hang out with her around you. okay?'

'okay.' i smile at her, she leaned close to me.. softly kissing my cheek and then walking away back towards the dorm.

i sigh heavily and shake my head, walking out of the slytherin commons room.

i move my hair out of my face.. quickly running to the astronomy tower.

i run up to the top, quickly grabbing a cigarette from my pocket and lighting it.

i know at some point i should quit.

but i mostly only smoke when im stressed., and i've been really stressed lately.

'what are you doing up here?' a unfamiliar voice ask behind me. i sigh and look behind me.

'hi.' she smiles. she had gorgeous long black hair, a beautiful face and she smelled like vanilla.

'im brooklyn.' she smiles at me, pulling her hand out.

'madeleine.' i smile at her, shaking her hand.

'yeah, i know who you are. your like insanely popular.' she softly chuckles at me.

'for all the wrong reasons.' i smile at her, feeling some sort of comfort with her innocence.

'can i?' she ask, pointing at my cigarette.

'huh? oh— yeah.' i smile, handing her the cigarette.

she smiles and takes it from me, holding it up to her lips.

i look at the silver rings on her fingers. i reminded me of mattheos..

'so why are you up here?' she ask again.

'just- needed to get away from everything.' i smile at her.

'yeah me too.. its been a stressful week.' she chuckles, looking at the view.

'i get that. so much has been going on and i just dont know why.' i shrug.

'hey, we should be friends.. i would love to get to know you.' she smiles at me.

'i would like that, yeah.' i nod at her.

'great.' she said. 'would you wanna go to hogsmeade this weekend?'

'you know.. i would love that.' i smile.

-

i walk up to the slytherin dorm room, feeling a lot better.

i just made an amazing friend and im slowly falling in love with someone i could trust.

what could go wrong?

many things.

'maddy.' axel called behind me. i stopped walking, inhaling a sharp breath.

he quickly ran to me.

'why are you here, axel?' i ask, turning to face him.

'i need your help.' he said.

'why would i ever do something for you? you ruined my life!' i snapped, feeling my jaw clench.

he groaned, looking around and then quickly grabbing my arm and pulling me into an empty closet.

'jesus! what the hell?!' i yell at him.

'listen, i know i did some shitty things but now i need you to do something for me.' he spoke, pulling out a crumpled paper from his pocket and handing it to me.

i sigh heavily and uncrumple the paper, seeing a dark haired girls yearbook photo.

'whos this?' i ask, looking up at him.

'i need you to kill her. shes really well trained, and so are you.' i roll my eyes and scoff at him.

'are you insane? no!' i snap at him.

'you will.' he replied roughly, pulling out his switchblade and holding it up dangerously close to my neck.

'are you threatening me?!' i snap, trying to back up from the blade.

'its the only you'll fucking listen.' he said, staring at me with storms in his eyes.

i took a long breath and stared at the long blade that could cut through my throat with ease any second.

'its not that hard, maddy. all you need to do is murder her.. and if i see her in the school hallways tomorrow.. you'll be the one dead.' he smirks.

i shut my eyes tightly, taking all of this in but also freaking the fuck out.

i didn't have anything with me and axel was a big ass guy, he would so take me down.

'she'll be at the astronomy tower tonight at 11 pm, she'll be alone. everybody will be asleep. kill her there with whatever you have.. leave her body there and go to sleep, dont say anything to anyone the next day.'

'why cant you do it?' i snapped.

'because shed trained, and so are you. and if you dont.. its gonna be the end of you.'

'fine.' i glare at him, walking out of the closet calmly.

i quickly walk over to the common room and suddenly get stopped by an arm.

'madeleine, we need to talk.' ms mcgonagall spoke behind me.

why do so many people need to talk to me today?

'shit.' i breathe out, turning to her with a smile.

'hi.'

'dont 'hi' me. mrs black, we talked about this. your failing worst then last time.' again?

'sorry i have a lot going on, ill try harder though with my grades.' i smile at her.

'try harder? you said that last time. listen, i know a lot is going on right now but if you flunk anymore your gonna get kicked out of hogwarts, mrs black.'

'i know i know.. but im really trying, im just struggling.'

'what about tutoring with mr riddle? that didnt help?'

'that also goes with the 'a lot going on' part.' i shrug at her.

'well you need to try a lot harder then you've been doing. please.' she sighed.

'i will, i promise.. and i will go study right now!' i smile at her, quickly walking into the common room and running to my dorm.

i quickly ran inside and shut the door behind me.

'oh my god.' i groan loudly, running my hands down my face.

-

i watched my alarm, every minute passing gave me more anxiety.

i knew he would kill me if i did one thing wrong when the time came..

and thats what scared me the most. what if im the one that has to die?

why do i have to be the one to kill? why am i doing it for alan?

10:57..

10:58..

10:59..

11:00.

i quickly got up from laying down, still in my uniform.

thankfully dahlia was snoring heavily so i could be pretty loud and she would stay dead asleep.

i grabbed a pair of sharp silver scissors from my desk and placed it in my coat pocket.

i sighed heavily, putting on a headband to move hair out of my face.. and then walking out of my dorm.

the lights were off, nobody was around.. the fact that this was actually happening made my heart race.

i walked outside quietly, making sure nobody was around.

i saw a small shadow at the astronomy tower, oh my god he wasn't lying..

i sighed, pulling out the sharp pair of scissors in my pocket and quietly walking up the stairs.

i heard her humming get closer and closer as i did. finally, i made it all the way to the top and saw her standing there innocently while looking out in the smy.

the amount of guilt i felt in that moment.. i wanted to run away, but its not that easy.

god why am i doing this?

i sighed quietly and popped up behind her.

i breathed heavily, waiting for her to turn to me.

she turned her head to look at me and i quickly swiped my scissors at her neck but she quickly dodged it, grabbing my arm.

i groan, quickly using my other arm and punch her in the face.

she kicked my knee and shoved me at the wall. damn she is well trained.

i quickly hide the scissors in my as she walked up to me, aiming her fist as my face..

i grab her arm and quickly twisted it before kicking her stomach and shoving her aside, catching my breath.

the random girl groans, coming up at me and yanking my hair while holding a tight grip on my throat.

i quickly grab my scissors and swipe at her neck.. this time getting her.

blood splattered everywhere and on my face. her eyes widen as she falls in her own pile of blood..

i looked down at the bloody scissors and hands, then back up at her lifeless body.. feeling nothing for her.

am i a murderer? no.. im not.

right?

i shake my head, quickly putting the scissors in my pocket and running back to my dorm.

i ripped off a piece of paper fron my notebook and started to write, getting blood stains on it every now and then.

its done.
- m.m.b

i folded the paper and quickly walked to his dorm room, slipping the note under his dorm room and walking away.

maybe i do have a problem.

-

i walked through the crowded hallway, like nothing happened a couple nights ago.

pansy was right by my side, but my mind was still flooded on that night.

i fucking killed someone, and nobody has found her yet. i sigh and walk to my locker, unlocking it.

'so thats a reason why i think he's cheating.' pansy continues her story.

'just break up with him.' i shrug at her, grabbing a book and putting it in my bag.

'he's a pussy.' she scoffs.

'they are what they eat.' i wink at her, shutting my locker.

she smiled at me and looked at her wand.

'i dont wanna go to next period.' she whined.

'well we kinda have to.' i softly chuckle.

'hey.' mattheo walked up to us with a smile.

'hey mattheo.' pansy smiles, winking at me. i roll my eyes and face him with a smile.

'whats up?'

'nothing, just wondering if you took any notes from yesterday that i can borrow in potions?' he asked.

'yeah.' i smiled. 'ill give you them in class.'

'great. and uh—'

'everybody get to the dorms now!!' dumbledore screamed as teachers all shoved us aside to random dorms.

'what the hell?!' i spoke.

'go!' snape snapped, shoving people in random dorms.

'oh my god!!' i groaned, feeling myself get shoved by what felt like 100 people at once.

i breathed heavily, watching the crowd get shoved and locked into dorms.

suddenly me and pansy and some random hufflepuff were shoved into a dorm.

'this isn't my dorm!' i yell, banging my fist on the door.

i quickly grabbed the door knob, shaking it as hard as i could.

'jesus.' i groan.

'what the hell is all of this for?!' pansy screams.

'attention students.' dumbledore spoke on the microphone. 'a student was murdered this week and we will be on lockdown till we find out who did it.' suddenly the microphone cut off.

'murdered?!' the hufflepuff panicked.

my face went pale as i just stood there facing the door. they did find the body..

-

hours passed and nobody was out, we were all stuck alone.

'so whats your name?' pansy ask, sitting on the ground.

i searched every drawer and cabinet for at least a cigarette, i was fucking stressed right now.

'noah.' the hufflepuff spoke, running his hands through his hair.

'jesus, who doesn't have a cigarette laying somewhere in there dorm?!' i snap, opening another drawer and pulling out a random opened condom.

'ew.' pansy whispered, wrinkling her nose. i gag and quickly put the condom back in the drawer.

'but who would murder someone here?' noah shakes his head.

'an insane person.' pansy chuckles. i sigh heavily and sat down, laying my head on the wall.

'so what, we just wait here for days? weeks? months? till they found out who did it?'

'i guess so.' pansy shrugs at me.

'nah, im getting out of here.' i spoke, quickly taking a clip from my hair and going to the door handle.

'you know we could do something to waste time.' noah shrugged, looking down at his hands.

'like what?'

'have a three-'

'no.' me and pansy both snapped in sync, sending him a cold glare.

'just an idea.' he shrugged.

i sighed and pushed my clip into the door knob, trying to unlock it.

'its not gonna work, maddy.' pansy sighs.

'it will.' i spoke, twisting the clip.

'maddy? as in 'all aboard-'

'dont.' i snap at him.

'sorry.' he whispered.

i groaned in anger and slammed my hairclip into the door knob harder.

'if you get it stuck in there we def ain't getting out.' pansy told me, looking at my movements.

'i got it.'

'do you?'

'i got it!' i repeated, opening the unlocked door.

'how the hell?' noah looked at me confused.

'maddy, if they find you out there during lockdown they are literally gonna kill you.' pansy bit her lip looking worried at me.

'ill make sure they wont find me, but i need to talk to someone.' i whispered, quietly walking into the hall and shutting the door.

it felt exactly like last night.. quiet, empty hallways.. nobody around.

i inhaled a sharp breath and walked to the dorm mattheo was put in.. or at least i hope that was the right dorm.

'theo?' i whisper.

'maddy?' he whispers back, i heard his footsteps walking closer to the door. 'how did you get out?'

'that doesn't matter, i need to tell you something, really important.'

'okay..' he breathed out.

'listen, i—' something suddenly a spell came at me, causing me to cry out in pain and fall to the ground.

crucio.

'im sorry mrs black, what was so important you needed to tell them?' dumbledore asked, looking down at me as i cry out in pain.

i looked over and saw ms mcgonagall and snape standing there, arms crossed.

i breathed heavily and shut my eyes tightly.

-

hope u enjoyed 😉

also i got this idea from deadly class cuz my mind went completely blank so sorry if its bad😭

words: 3660

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

13.4K 173 31
"๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" Mattheo said. "๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ......?" I said. "๐Ž๐ก ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ...
40.5K 875 35
Nova Lupin, despite her warm, sunshine-like smile and golden hearted nature, has a hard time with control-whether it be the changing colours of her e...
"..play the love game riddle." lovinqme

ะ‘ะพะตะฒะธะบ

10.4K 67 22
!!THIS BOOK IS SHORT BUT HAS AT LEAST 1000+ WORDS IN EACH CHAPTER!! ~||my dear.. love is a curse that is unable to be broken.||~... ~||riddle me this...
Spirals || Mattheo Riddle mrxshxx

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

650K 12.5K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...