TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [πŸ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ πŸ”ž ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol πŸ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
17. Drug
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [πŸ”ž]
25. Tension

16. Beauty [πŸ”ž]

1K 30 9
By Alcoholicpanda

'Moontime smells like sex and flowers.

We've been goin' for hours.

Beauty and Essex by Free National

A/N: I highly recommend y'all tolisten to this song for a better experience.

🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

🚨 Get your holy water, cause things are about to get spicier ❕🚨

Y/N'S POV

His lips felt good against mines, Eunwoo picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, I wanted this so bad. His tongue danced with mine and I sighed into it while he took control of the kiss.

This was not the first time I'd kissed him ,but for some reason, I felt like we were allowed to do this. His strong hands were on my skin, tracing each and every curve and dip of my body as I ran my fingers through his hair.

His mouth worked feverishly against mine, his teeth scraping across my bottom lip gently before sucking on it in a manner that sent shivers down my spine. He moved against me slowly, making sure our chests didn't touch, as if there would be any friction between us, his erection pressing into my lower abdomen.

We broke apart for air and I looked at him, he looked back at me and smiled. "You're beautiful." He muttered softly before leaning down for another sweet peck on my lips.

I blushed, trying my best to avoid eye contact but couldn't hide my face from his gaze as he gazed at me fondly. "You really are." The way he said it made my heart flutter a bit. It sounded so intimate. Eunwoo moved to place his forehead on mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he rested his head against mine gently and I let out a small whimper.

He then, laid me on the bed.

My eyes closed involuntarily as I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip again, the heat radiating off of him seeped into my bones, making my insides feel hot. "Do you want this?" He whispered, pulling away slightly.

His hazel eyes stared down at me and they seemed so soft. They reminded me of summer days under the shade of trees where all you saw was green and the smell of warm sunshine.

I nodded shyly.

His hand got lost inside my skirt , his fingers teasing against my skin and goosebumps erupted along the surface.

I gasped when his thumb traced over my clit and I bucked my hips upward against him without even knowing what I did. His other hand found its way behind my head and he pulled me closer to him.

He pressed his lips to mine, taking control of me again, and my mind clouded. All thoughts vanished from my brain as everything except for Eunwoo consumed me.

The sensation sent electricity up my spine and my eyes shot open as his hand cupped my breast. I groaned against his lips, and I could feel him smirking.

He pulled back ever so slightly and looked down at me, his dark eyes sparkling in amusement. "Is that enough?" His tone was sultry and deep and it made me feel like melting.

Eunwoo took his time to undress me.

"I want to feel you, now" he whispered before he started to get undressed, slowly.

My breath caught as he peeled the button on his pants off slowly, letting out an undignified whine at the sight. I reached for him and tugged on his zipper, opening it fully and letting it fall to the floor as he stepped out of them, leaving him only in boxers .

My fingers skimmed across the planes of his chest, tracing over his abs, down to his navel where I found myself staring in awe at the length of his hard dick that was already erecting at an alarming rate.

It wasn't just him - every inch of his body had become aroused, and he leaned forward, wrapping his hand around my neck as he trailed kisses along my jawline.

His breath tickled my neck and I felt my stomach tighten. His cock throbbed against my stomach, sending shocks through me and I gasped softly, gripping onto his shoulders for balance. Eunwoo smirked, trailing his lips back up my neck.

He then spread my legs, slowly walking his hand up the inside of my thighs. I felt a tingle of pleasure run through me when my knees buckled from his touch.

I watched him carefully as his gaze locked on mine, he looked so gorgeous, I couldn't help feeling attracted to him, I wanted

this too badly.

His hand reached the night stand, pulling out a condom packet.

"I'm on my pills" I blurted; I didn't know that I was that eager to feel him...raw.

Eunwoo's lips curved upwards, smiling devilishly.

He placed the condoms beside my head on the nightstand before crawling back up to me. He leaned over, nibbling at my earlobe with his sharp teeth as he lowered himself between my legs again.

His lips parted against my neck, sucking and biting lightly, as his hand slid down my clit , stroking it with light brushes that left a burning trail of goosebumps in their wake.

My breathing came out ragged and heavy, my hands gripping at his broad shoulders tightly as he rubbed my clit roughly with his thumb.

His fingers played with my clit and I groaned quietly when the pleasure grew stronger and stronger. I bit my lip anxiously as a surge of nerves raced through my body and I squeezed Eunwoo's shoulder tightly.

Eunwoo hummed against my neck.

He then stroked his length a couple of times before he leaned closer , brushing his nose against mine. I felt my entire body tense when I felt him enter me without any warning, he was big, he kept a slow pace, his fingers massaging my clit and I gasped loudly, clutching desperately onto him.

He held me tighter, his lips finding my mouth once more, his tongue sliding against mine.I arched my hips, giving him access to deeper and faster strokes which caused him to grow harder.

I heard a low moan escape his throat as he began thrusting into me faster, pushing himself further inside me. He grabbed my hips and began to pound into me, my eyes rolled back into my head from the intense sensations.

My body tensed and shook violently beneath him, and I screamed, arching off the bed until I collapsed back into it, Eunwoo still pounding into me.

"Fuck! You're tight baby" he groaned in a husky tone and I gasped for air, the sensation of his cock stretching me almost brought me to climax again, and I felt my walls tightening, desperate to take more of him inside me.

He felt so good inside of me, I could feel the tip of his cock brushing against the entrance to my core, and I squirmed under him. His grip tightened around my hip as he pushed into me again,

harder, and I cried out louder, shaking with need.

Eunwoo grunted in approval and I heard a slight gasp when I gave out a loud moan.

"Ahh Eunwoo!" I cried, unable to stop myself. I clenched around him, my nails digging into the fabric of the bed.

"Please don't stop!" I begged him as I continued to cry out.

He grunted again but his thrusts became slower and softer, he pulled away slightly to look at me with a serious expression.

"Do you wanna come baby?" he groaned.

"Please..." I whispered in desperation.

He smirked at me before plunging himself back inside of me as I released another loud moan.

"You're gonna scream my name tonight." I felt him press his lips against mine hungrily once more.

"Oh my God! I'm close" I whispered hoarsely. I couldn't believe how good it felt, I felt him growing harder inside of me with each passing second.

I dug my nails into his flesh as I came undone, a loud moan escaping my lips as I shook and shuddered underneath him, my body twitching uncontrollably.

Eunwoo chuckled lowly, continuing to pound inside of me, filling my whole insides completely.

"Fuck" he groaned as he was close himself, burying his face against my neck. He began thrusting harder inside of me and I felt my walls contracting around him, holding him in.

I arched my back off the bed, pushing my breasts against his bare chest, wanting him to feel every inch of me, to fill me completely, to possess me completely.

"Y/n" he said my name faintly as he released inside of me, his body stiffening. He slowly removed himself from me and we stayed like this for a few seconds, breathing heavily and looking into each other's eyes.

"You're beautiful" he whispered.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Why are you crying" , the man asked her concerned. His eyes admired her face, in the dark, as she laid down the couch.

The man took a pillow from one of the nearby chairs and placed it under her head while he held her close to his chest.

His hand traced soothing circles over her back until the tears came less often. His fingers stroked her hair with gentle strokes as she sobbed into his shirt.

Minutes later, she pulled from the embrace and looked up at him as reality kicked her.

"I'm sorry Jungkook" she whispered, pushing him lightly away. He didn't let go completely but looked confused and concerned nevertheless.

His thumb still gently caressed her skin as he waited for an explanation.

"I'm sorry I was crying" she explained sheepishly.

"No don't apologize, just tell me what's wrong. I want to help"

She shook her head and tried to smile at him reassuringly but couldn't bring herself to look straight into his eyes, as they were too full of worry.

The man sighed and dropped his hands to his side, giving her room to get out of their embrace.

"That's so silly of me" she started to say but paused when Jungkook put two fingers on her lips.

"Shh" he hushed her, "let's normalize not being okay" he quoted the last phrase with his fingers.

"Did you eat something?" he then asked to ease up the tension in the air. She shook her head yes.

"Do you feel sick? Do you need to drink water?" She smiled softly at how attentive Jungkook was to her health.

She didn't deserve him.

"I had a headache earlier" she admitted reluctantly. Jungkook looked like he wanted to push her further. She shook her head and put a finger on his lips.

"I'm fine" she assured him.

"But did you take any medicine? Did you eat anything that might make you sick? Have you eaten anything recently?" he continued.

She looked at him curiously, wondering why he cared so much, she never expected this level of consideration before.

"I'm really okay" she insisted,"I just have a headache but other than that I'm fine. Again, sorry for keeping you up all night. You must be tired" she apologized again and stood up.

Jungkook wrapped a strong arm around her waist to keep her from walking away, "It's not my bed time yet" he said in her ear with a deep chuckle, causing shivers to run down her spine.

"Is it comfortable for you if you sleep on the couch? " she asked , changing the topic as she felt flustered. She hated feeling so vulnerable to a guy, especially someone like him.

She needed to focus and regain control over this situation as soon as possible."I can stay right here for the duration of your migraine" he reassured her while moving behind her.

"I'll bring you a blanket" she then murmured, making her way to her bedroom.

UNKNOWN POV

You're a fucking whore Y/n! Not only you have a boyfriend, but you also mess around with your freaking boss. Why the hell were you even in such a situation with him ? Was he too good for you? Or was there something else about him that made you want to be his slut instead of just his secretary?

You dirty little whore! I'm coming for you, and no one is going to stop me this time.

A/N: Hope y'all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment 😉

Love ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
2.1M 80.5K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
12K 625 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
74.7K 2.3K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...