š…š„š€š‘š‹š„š’š’-š‹š®š¤šž šļæ½...

By LILYSLOVERS-

"š€š§š šˆ ššØš§'š­ š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š¢š­ š šžš­š¬ š›šžš­š­šžš« š­š”ššš§ š­š”š¢š¬ š˜šØš® š­ššš¤šž š¦š² š”ššš§... More

š…š„š€š‘š‹š„š’š’
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“ š€ššƒ š†š‘š€šš‡šˆš‚š’
š€š‚š“ šŽšš„
šŸŽšŸŽ. šŽš‹šƒ š‚šƒš’.
šŸŽšŸ. šˆ š‹šˆšŠš„ š“š‡š„ ššˆššŠ š’š“š‘š„š€šŠš’.
šŸŽšŸ. šˆ šŠšš„š– š˜šŽš” š–š„š‘š„ š€ š–šˆš“š‚š‡!
šŸŽšŸ‘.š’š‡šˆšš„ š“šŽš†š„š“š‡š„š‘, šš‘šˆš†š‡š“ š…šŽš‘š„š•š„š‘.
šŸŽšŸ’. š–š‡šŽ š’š€š˜š’ šˆ šš„š„šƒ š˜šŽš”?
šŸŽšŸ“. š’šŽšŒš„šŽšš„ š“šŽ š˜šŽš”.
šŸŽšŸ”. š€ š‚š”š“š„ š†š‡šŽš’š“.
šŸŽšŸ•. šˆ šƒšŽš†-š„š€š‘ š’š“š”š…š… š“šŽšŽ!
šŸŽšŸ–. š“š€š“š„ š€ššƒ š“š‡š„ šš‡š€šš“šŽšŒš’.
šŸŽšŸ—. š†šŽ š“šŽ š‡š„š‹š‹ š˜šŽš” šƒšˆš‚šŠ!
š€š‚š“ š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸ. š‡š€ššš˜ ššˆš‘š“š‡šƒš€š˜.
šŸŽšŸ. š…šˆšš€š‹š‹š˜ š…š‘š„š„.
šŸŽšŸ‘. š–š„ šŒš€šŠš„ š„š€š‚š‡ šŽš“š‡š„š‘ šš„š“š“š„š‘.
šŸŽšŸ’. šƒš€š˜šƒš‘š„š€šŒ.
šŸŽšŸ“. š“š‡š„ š“š€š‹š„ šŽš… š“š–šŽ š“š„š„šš€š†š„š‘š’ š–š‡šŽ š€š‘š„ š•š„š‘š˜ šˆš š‹šŽš•š„.
šŸŽšŸ”. šš€š‘š„šš“š’ š€š‘š„ š’šš„š‚šˆš€š‹ š–š„ š‰š”š’š“ šƒšŽš'š“ šŠššŽš– šˆš“.
šŸŽšŸ•. š‹š„š†š„ššƒš’.

šŸŽšŸ–. š’šˆš†šš’ š€ššƒ š’š”šš…š‹šŽš–š„š‘š’.

147 4 0
By LILYSLOVERS-

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

TATUM APPLIED lipgloss on her lips as she sat in the dressing room in the orpheum. She sat in her outfit that Luke helped pick out as her hair was curled and French braided on the top which she had braided in red,pink and blue string in the braids. She also had placed purple glitter along her hair line.

" hey, Tate, I've got your roadie." The stage manager knocked on her door.

" come on!"

" holograms are good to go, boss." Flynn smiled.

" best roadie ever."

" I'll be beck in a few minutes
to walk you to the stage."

" thanks, Rob." Tatum smiled.

Flynn watched the manager walk out of the dressing room.

" this place is amazing! I just ate sushi with Brandon Urie!" Flynn exclaimed. " good for you, I puked three times on the way over here." Tatum told Flynn. " and you still look fabulous."

" are the guys here?" Flynn looked around. " not yet, haven't seen them since I left." Tatum responded. " you don't think they took Caleb's offer do you?" Flynn asked. " no, no. That's the last thing they would want to do." Tatum reassured.

Tatum looked down. Flynn hugged her from behind. " you're gonna kill, let's get some snack?" Flynn suggested. Tatum chuckled with a nod.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

IF TATUM KNEW Her life couldn't get any worse. It did.

They were about to go on stage and no boys.

No phantoms.

No Luke.

" Hey Tate! It's time!" Rob called from outside the door. " just a second!" She called from inside the dressing room.

" somethings wrong, Flynn. They were getting hit pretty hard before I left." Tatum walked to the Taylor girl.

" and they wouldn't stand me up again. They promised, Luke promised." Tatum looked down. " they must have ran out of time."

" I'm so sorry, T." Flynn sorrows.

" they didn't cross over, their gone. And I didn't get to say goodbye." Tatum was pulled into a hug by Flynn.

" Tate! Let's go!" Rob called again.

Tatum cried, running out and up the stairs to the doors that led to the back alleyway.

" I don't know if you can hear me, mom, but.....I hope you're proud. I lost them. The boys. Their gone. They were my friends, my band, my family." Tatum sobbed.

" why can't you just come down and......and hold me in your arms and tell me that everything's gonna be okay, cause I don't believe it." Tatum looked up.

A women walked passed Tatum.

She stopped as she noticed the crying teenage girl. Passing Tatum a sunflower she smiled at Tatum. " everything will work out. Trust me." She softly spoke walking away.

Tatum hugged the flower.

Before entering the Orpheum again, walking passed Flynn and the stage manager.

" signs." She showed off the Sunflower.

Tatum took her spot
on stage at the piano.

" welcome to live at the orpheum! Now give it up for Tate and the phantoms."

The crowd cheered.

Tatum placed the sunflower on the piano.

" hi, I'm Tatum, but better known as Tate. I'm apart of Tate and the phantoms. And tonight, I'd like to dedicate this song to my mom, who's been with me every step of my life in music. And also.....I'll like to dedicate this to three very special friends of mine. It was their dream to play here and they never got the chance too. I'd also dedicate this song to any and every one who's lost their ways in life, remember. When things get tough. Find the light. Never give up. Stand tall."
Tatum speeches.

Tatum exhaled.

She placed her fingers on
the keys of the piano.

She stopped before playing.

" Don't blink, No, I don't want to miss it, One thing, and it's back to the beginning, Cause everything is rushing in fast."  Tatum sung softly.

" Keep going on never look back And it's one, two, three, four times That I'll try for one more night Light a fire in my eyes."

" I'm going out of my mind Whatever happens
Even if I'm the last standing I'ma stand tall
I'ma stand tall Whatever happens Even when everything's down I'ma stand tall I'ma stand tall." Tatum's fingers danced along the keys as the crowd starting cheer.

"I gotta keep on dreaming 'Cause I gotta catch that feeling, Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing I'ma stand tall.I'ma stand tall."
Tatum immediately started to smile as She notice Alex pop in next to her.

The crowd started to cheer and whistle.

Alex flashed the girl a smiling,
Tatum's face melt with a grin.

Reggie poof in as well right next to Tatum, as he played the bass she started to sing with a smile.

"Right now, I'm loving every minute Hands down Can't let myself forget it, no Cause everything is rushing in fast Keep holding on, nevеr look back And it's one, two, three, four times."

As she sung Luke started to poof in and out glitching. The boys looked over at their band mate worried.

Tatum gave the boy a smile as he continued to glitch. He tried his hardest.

"That I'll try for one morе night Light a fire in my eyes." She continued to sing.

Luke poof in finally.

"I'm going out of my mind."

" Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing, I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall Whatever happens Even when everything's down I'ma stand tall I'ma stand tall I gotta keep on dreaming." Tatum jumped around with the phantoms.

" 'Cause I gotta catch that feeling Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall." Tatum and Reggie made their ways down the catwalk.

"Like I'm glowing in the dark I keep on going when it's all falling apart Yeah I know it with all my heart." Tatum threw her hand into the audience high-fiving, and holding hands.

"Ooh, ooh." They faced their backs together.

" Never look back," Luke let out
letting Alex sing a solo.

" Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing, I'ma stand tall I'ma stand tall." Alex sung without any instruments.

"Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall," Reggie sung a solo.

" Stand tall."

"Stand tall."

"Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing
I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall Whatever happens Even when everything's down I'ma stand tall I'ma stand tall." Tatum walked over to Luke with a huge smile son her face as she offered him her microphone to sing in.

"I gotta keep on dreaming 'Cause I gotta catch that feeling Whatever happens Even if I'm the last standing." They sing together with love in their eyes to each other.

"I'ma stand tall."

The blonde and leather-wearing phantoms joined the blonde Avery girl and the Patterson boy on the edge of the catwalk.

" I'ma stand tall."

The crowd cheered, louder then before.

This was it.

The last moments
with her phantoms.

Looking over at Reggie then at Luke and Alex, Tatum and the boys bowed, as their final.

And the boys were gone.

Forever.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

AFTER TALKING To her father and brother, Tatum found herself in the studio.

Alone, and upset that the
boys were gone.

She stood there in her outfit from early on that day with a added black zip up over it.

" I.....I know I already fair this but, uh....thank you, you boys really, for bringing me back to life I mean it." She sighed, softly.

" you're welcome." A faint voice of Reggie came from the dark making Alex groan and Luke throw a " dude!" At the brunette.

Tatum confused. She ran over to the light switch turning it on. Three boys came to her sight.

" why....why are you here? I....I thought? What happened to you crossing over?" She stood there shocked.

The boys were hit by the
blasting purple jolts.

They cough and groaned in pain.

" no....no! Why didn't you cross over?" Tatum started to tear up.

" I guess playing the orpheum wasn't our unfinished business." Alex tried to stand up.

" point, Caleb." Reggie commented.

" we wanted to think we were gone, we just....had nowhere else to go, thought you would've gone straight to bed." Luke told the Avery. " I knew she was gonna come out here but nobody ever listens to me." Alex announced.

They were hit again.

" you have to save yourselves right now! Just go! Go! Join Caleb's club I don't give a shit but if it means I can't see you anymore I don't care! I want you boys safe! Come on, do it for you! Do it for me....please." Tatum begged.

" we're not going back there." Reggie said overlapping the many " pleases" that came from Tatum's mouth.

Luke walked towards the blonde with the pink streaks. " no music is worth making, Tate, if we're not making it with you. No regrets." His voice was shaky.

Tatum flung herself into his arms.

" I love you boys, so so much. I'm so proud of you." She sniffed. As she continued to hug the Patterson boy.

Tatum then realized something.

She could feel Luke.

She was actually fully hugging him.

Pulling away from the boy, she stared at him.

" how can I feel you?" She sobbed. " I don't....don't know?" Luke looked at her.

" but I don't give a fuck." Luke pulled her in, their lips crashing into each others, he could taste the sweet lipgloss of hers.

Tatum felt alive.

She pulled him in for another
kiss not wanting it to ever end.

Luke chuckled as they both pulled away.

" I feel stronger, boys get you're asses over here." Luke looked behind him. " yeah, no. I'm not kissing any one of you two boys, Not happening." Tatum held Luke's hands.

" fine by me." Alex chuckled, Reggie stood next to the blonde Avery girl.

Tatum pulled all three boys into a hug.

She could feel them all.

They pulled away as twinkling noises echoed through the studio as the purple HGC stamp rose into the air and off the boys wrist.

" what is—" Tatum looked up at the floating stamps along with the boys. " what do you think that means?"

" I think that means the band's back." Luke smiled at her.

" could,uh, could we possibly try that hug thing one more time?" Alex asks softly.

" yeah." Reggie chuckled as
they pull each other in.

" I like this."

" me too." Tatum chuckled,

" we played the orpheum!" Tatum giggled as her and the boys jumped around in a circle.

Tatum did it.

She found it. She found them.

The three boys that
made her fearless.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

IT'S OVER.

END OF A ERA:(

SO ENJOY THIS SAD LETTER I WROTE FOR MY GIRLY WITH THE PINK STREAKS.

Dear, Tatum Yvonne Avery.
I love you very dearly much lovely girl. Thank you. Thank you showing how your story goes along side those three amazingly talented cute ghost boys.

So Tate. So so sad to say goodbye but it's not it's always a cya later. 🩷

I love you my sweet girl:)

Sincerely,

LILYSLOVERS- <3

And as for the rest of you Beautiful lovelies. Till next time<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.2K 29
š™“šš”ššššŽšš—ššššŽšš š™³ššŽššœššŒšš›šš’šš™šššš’šš˜šš— š™øšš—ššœšš’ššššŽ: šš šš‘ššŠšš šš‘ššŠšš™šš™ššŽšš—ššœ šš šš‘ššŽšš— ššŠššœšš‘šššš˜šš— ššŠšš—šš šš‘ššŽšš› šš‹ššŠšš—šš, ššœššžšš—ššœššŽšš ššŒššžšš›ššŸššŽ...
3.2K 42 19
In 1995, Y/N was only hours away from playing at the Orphuem with her band mates and childhood crush. Y/N, Luke, Reggie, and Alex died before they co...
9.2K 150 46
Sunset Curve, a group of four boys in a rock band with big, big dreams, and a girl born to a rich family, she is in much need of an escape, and has a...
67.5K 1.9K 33
I do not own JATP! ( oc Ɨ julie ) #3 š’Šš’ š‘±š‘Øš‘»š‘· #1 š’Šš’ š‘±š’–š’š’Šš’†š‘“š’š’š’Šš’š’‚ #4 š’Šš’ š‘¹š’†š’ˆš’ˆš’Šš’†š’‘š’†š’•š’†š’“š’” #1 š’Šš’ š‘Øš’š’†š’™š’Žš’†š’“š’„š’†š’“ #3 š’Š...