"I hate us"

By IfckingloveHyunjin

Felix is a student at JYP college and has been there for 3 years, so has Hyunjin, a polar opposite of felix a... More

Introduction
Chapter||001
Chapter||002
Chapter||003
Chapter||004
Chapter||005
Chapter||006
Chapter||007
Chapter||009
Chapter||010
Chapter||011
Chapter||012
Chapter||013
|Hiatus|
HEY BITCHES‼️
Chapter||14
Chapter|015
Chapter||016
Chapter||017

Chapter||008

111 7 4
By IfckingloveHyunjin

Felix had just left Hyunjins dorm,walking back to his own,left shocked at Hyunjins emotional remark, did he truly love him?

He entered his dorm and saw seungmin with the bunny costume holding it up,looking confused.

Felix blushed so much his hands even turned red. "SEUNGMIN! PUT IT AWAY!"

Felix tried ran up to him to try and grab it out of his hands but failed as seungmin backed away.

"Your gonna wear to to Chans party today? You do know it's a sex-"

"I know! I know! Don't remind me!"

Felix shouted embarrassed as he plopped down on his bed.
"Aish, felix it's not that bad really but won't people notice?"

"Who said I'm gonna wear it anyways? Han forced me to take it and wear it today so I have to.."

Felix said sounding fed up. "Just wear it but put a black mask on. If ur gonna do stuff with Hyunjin, Han might notice but he won't know it's you."

Felix sat up,perplexed.did Seungmin just say that doing that was ok??

"Minnie i-" "no i's or but's, your going so you can enjoy your self. You've been stressing about Han, would Hyunjin really being doing this stuff with you if he didn't genuinely love Han?"

Felix thought about it. Was Hyunjin telling the truth? No he couldn't have been, he's a fuck boy? That's what they all say and do. But did Felix really like him tho?

"Ok fine! But your coming!" "I was planning to anyways! I just wanna live a little before I go back to uni from this visit" "i wish you didn't have to go tho!" Felix said as he stood up and hugged him.

"I'll be back for Christmas don't worry! And I'll send you lots of pics while I'm doing my doctors course!"

Felix smiled happily. "Wow your smile IS pretty." "Oh shut up, everyone Keeps saying that-" Felix blushed from the compliment, why's he getting so worked up ? Was it because Hyunjin called him pretty and it was getting to him?

"Right get dressed later on, and I'll comeback while I get my outfit, seeya!" Seungmin waved at him,picked his bag up and left his room. Felix waved back. He loves his best friend Seungmin but his other one is a different story.

Speaking of the devil, Han had texted him if he was coming just to double check. Felix thought about saying no but he said he was going.

Felix sighed."I'm not even hot to be wearing this.."

He got up,took his pants and shirt of along with his boxers and went to shower first.
As soon as he got in the shower,Hyunjins words we're still circling his head.

"You know your so pretty right?,
I love you"

"Get out of my fucking head! Agh!" Felix shouted while washing his hair. He got out the shower, put a towel around his waist and sat down at the bathroom table infront of the mirror to dry and style his hair. He was blow drying his hair. He just started at himself in the mirror. "Am I really pretty?.."

He said whispering lowly. Why would Hyunjin think that anyways? It's obvious it's not true, according to Felix,

As soon as his hair was dry, he got a hair brush and his straightener on to the side of his table.he took some rosemary oil and ran his fingers through his hair to really get the oil absorbed in his dirty blonde hair.

As soon as he was done, he once again picked up his hair brush and straightener to style it.

This was the outcome:

Felix seemed pleased with his work and washed his hands from the excess oil.

He got up,dried off whatever part was wet on his body and went to his closet to get a fresh pair of boxers. He went back to his bed and picked the outfit up and something fell out.

"What? What is that-"

He stopped in shock when he saw a piece of lace that had fallen into his bed. He picked sit up and saw that it was a pair of laced panties.

"What the fuck? argh han!"

Then Felix thought to himself, should he wear it? He stared at it for a good 3 minutes. The thought of Hyunjin came back into his mind.

"You know what? Fuck it-"

He tossed the pair of boxers and put the panties on. He went up to his mirror and saw how it hugged private parts really well.

Felix laughed to himself. "This is so stupid..."
He said smiling and saw that he needed to try the outfit on.

He got it and put each leg in one by one and pulled it up. He got the cuffs and put it on his wrist and then put the bunny ears on.

"Erm..."

Was all Felix said as he continued looking at his self in the mirror.

He turned around and looked at himself from the back. "It's not THAT bad I guess-"
He got the tie and put it around his neck and tied it.

He went to his closet and and took a pair of heels that Han had gifted him during the week for the costume. Felix did know how to walk in heels is just that it's not his thing, he would have preferred to wear trainers or something else.

He sat down in his bed strapping them on his feet.

He stood up and went back to the mirror and had noticed a change in height. He was fixing the costume so it fits nicely.
He doesn't have heaps of makeup but he tried to look for whatever he could in his bathroom.

He found foundation,bronzer,highlighters and much more but he didn't put excessive amounts,he found some  eyeshadow And lipgloss and just went with the flow.

This was the outcome*ignore the blue hair*:

"That's good I guess? I'll need the mask aswell"
He searched the bathroom for it and his bedroom but couldn't seem to find it. He went to go look underneath his bed.

"Felix I'm ready!" Someone had came through the door, Felix jolted up from the sudden surprise. "Felix you look good!" Seungmin said in awe. Felix stood up nervously and grabbed the side of his arm. "I can't find my mask." "Oh I'm sorry! I took with me by accident, I realised when I was searching through my bag for my costume,which I'm wearing right now, so- do you like it?"

"Your a doctor?" Felix said sounding Flat and dismal. "Whaaaat? It's the only good 'costume' I have right now!" He crossed his arms,pouting."your so funny Minnie honestly" Felix said laughing while getting his bag and phone."oh here's your mask,nearly forgot!"

Felix smiled at took the mask. "Does it look like anyone will recognise me?" "I barley can recognise you aswell, jeez..."

Seungmin seemed confused and tilted his head to the side. "You do Look different. Wow."

"Yeah Yeah alright let's go before we're late"
They left the dorm and made their way to Chans house on the other side of the street.

As they were walking they saw many people outside his house and saw loads of tables with Alcohol.

"Oh god,college students are a different breed-"
Seungmin was taken a back when he saw that sight. "Well yeah that's the college life for ya" Felix said smiling at him.

Felix noticed Han. He paused and saw him in his nurses outfit. He was sat on Hyunjins lap in the chair outside.Hyunjin did come as a vampire. He had make up to make him self seem more pale and has fangs. Blood was scattered around his neck.

His hair was slicked back. Felix felt,betrayed.
Why was Han sat on his lap?"uh earth to Felix? Are we going or what?" Felix snapped back to Reality.

"Uh yeah let's go." Felix was pissed so he was gonna give the same energy back somehow.

End of Chapter||008

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 594 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
3.7K 240 22
CHANLIX - FANFIC Felix is Hyunjin's best friend and Chan is Changbin's best friend. While Hyunjin and Changbin are madly in love with each other, on...
16.2K 977 52
Felix finally enrolled in a university after a gap year and gained himself a new friend from the next tower. The English student, Hyunjin, soon enoug...
179K 10K 30
Felix could care less about his university grades, being a delinquent all through high school, his behavior has transferred to college too. Professo...