My brother's wife ( Completed...

By taebear952002

what will happen when kim Taehyung saw his younger brother's wife for the first time , who used to be his cru... More

1: The first meeting :
2: it's unbearable
3 : JUST FEEL LIKE TO DO
4 : I will make you fall for me
5 : I want to do this sin..........
6 : let me love you tonight ⚠️
7 : marked
8 : look at me baby when I am making love
9: bread cheeks........ 🫴😵‍💫⚠️
10 : focus on your work Mr kim...
12 : I am scared
13 : painful
14 : revenge
15 : Mrs kim YN
16 : sweet Ending

11 : A home

3.9K 145 19
By taebear952002

Taehyung was talking to one of the female customer who gave your fashion company an order about her new drama's cast clothes, sitting on the meeting room after discussing the outfit you all were sitting while waiting for her to sign on the contract paper but she was just keep talking to Taehyung in her fake sweet voice while tucking her behind her ear trying to look little cute, Taehyung who was sitting beside her wasn smiling back on her which was making you clenched your teeth while glaring at them sitting right in front of them,........

Okay Mr kim it was nice to meet you.......

She said and Taehyung just nodded after bidding goodbye to him she left with her secretary, Taehyung turned towards you while smiling but it immediately dropped seeing you glaring at him while holding the pen tightly into your fist just like ready to kill him, he gulped hard seeing your piercing gaze and you just looked away being pissed off, everyone started leaving the room you also packed your stuff ready to leave but he stopped you while saying..

Miss YN I have some work with you,

You look at him with raise eye brows who was sitting on his chair while spreading his legs, when everyone finally left he patted his lap telling you to sit there, without thinking anything you just went and sat on his lap silently looking away from him, Taehyung encircled his arms around your waist and wale looking at you with adore eyes, creasing your cheeks with his thumbs he asked....

Why are you looking pissed at me????

Hearing that you looked at him who was already staring at you with does eyes, gosh this man really knows how to melt someone with his cuteness and puppy eyes but you still maintain your cold face and said....

Seriously now I need to tell you that why I am angry woooow....

Saying that you chuckle at him and found his expression changed from cute to hot, licking his lips he looked at you with an smirks before saying in his deep husky voice....

So my kiddo is still pissed off because of her orgasm that I didn't let her do, hmmm...

He hummed smuggling into your neck making your leg shiver little, you tight your fist while feeling hot yes you are frustrated because of he didn't let you cum at that time and you are angry on him because after coming here he started talking to him female customer with a bright smile and she was getting shy under your man's gaze....

You cupped his face and made him look at you before saying..

No didn't you saw how miss shin was flirting with you and you know what you were really enjoying it,,.....

Was that??? I didn't have any idea about it I was just doing my work...

Yes by letting her flirt...

You said with your rolling eyes and uncapped his cheeks,...

I am sorry for that from now I will not see any other girl I will lower my gaze... Promise I really promise love......

Saying that he looked up at you who was pressing her lips tightly into a thin line before saying...

Okay I am not mad at you anymore I was just teasing you little,.. Hmm now let me go...

He shook his head in denying before saying

Let's do something naughty naughty.....???

Hearing him your raised your eye brows as "ohhh really? " Nodding his head while biting his lips sexily Taehyung held you by your waist and put you in front of him on the table while coming between your leg which he parted and putted your feet on his both thighs, looking into eachother eyes with desire you both just knew that you wanted eachother so badly, creasing your thighs with his palm Taehyung were looking at you, going down into your inner thighs he softly stock them with the tip of his finger and removed your skirt from your thighs,

Crossing his arms around your long legs Taehyung pulled you more closer to himself and looked at the wet panty, touching it with his finger tip he smirked and looked at you.

Tch tch so wet.....

Your breath just came out like shiver when he started creasing there more like teasing you, eyes started rolling while you started bulking up to get more fraction from him, sitting on the chair right in front of his meal he was enjoying your needy behavior,

Looking at you and then at the panty he smirked and.

Ahhhh

You moan loudly when he slapped there and you just looked up at the ceiling, your body wanted him to touch you so badly and now it started paining, Taehyung softly held the hem of your panty and removed it away from you leaving you whole bare in front of him, he touched the shining core of your with the tip of his finger making you whine more, being frustrated you held him by his hair and pulled him closer to your face before faming on his face ......

Just fuck it if you don't want to regret later.....

Ohhh calm calm down girl..... Just relax.....

Saying that he softly captured your lips while kissing you he started playing with your wet core with his finger, rubbing it with the middle one he entered it inside you making you moan between the kiss while your hand started roaming all around his body an in a second you threw his body away from him while opening his shirt,

Taehyung entered his another finger still kissing you and started thrusting in an out making you moan between the kiss and your eyes rolled back while head jerked, cupping your face with his another hand Taehyung trailed his lips down to your neck,

The room filled with the kissing sound and the wet sound of you being fuckers by his finger....

Ahhhh

Cuming on his finger you laid on the table being all tired and started catching your breath, feeling hardness pressing on your naked pussy you looked down and found his junior pooping through his pant, smirking at him who was already gazing your body Lustfully you chuckle and said in seductive voice...

Aw did daddy is hurting down there,

Hearing that Taehyung hold you by your jaw pulling your face just inches away from him and said....

Daddy knows very well how to get her kitten on her knees......

Saying that he started removing your left over clothes and throw it away leaving your just in your birth clothes while you just laid on the table more seductively on your stomach arching your round a$$ cheek in front of him with the half closed eyes, his eyes started getting dark seeing that sexy scene in front of him,

Taehyung held you from behind while crossing his veiny arms around your bare waist, pressing your naked back with his bare chest, with other hand he turned your face towards him and smashed his lips on your, removing his hand from your jaw Taehyung hand started traveling down at your most sensitive part, your one arm crossed back on his neck and a moan left from your mouth when he parted your flower and started rubbing again making your eyes teary because of the pleasure you were receiving from this man.

You can feel his hardness poaking on your a$$ but right now you are just lost into his touch, his another hand which was holding you from your waist to keep you on your place started going upward and squeeze your books making go crazy under his touch ,

Mmmm Tae-e.... Ahhhh.......

Your hand went back down to his member and you just held it in your fist before squeezing it trying to make him more needy , the other hand of your was still in his hair,

Keeping you on the table Taehyung pushed himself from back making you scream in pleasure,

Ohh mmmm it's feel so good from here.....

He groan while thrusting inside you from behind, holding you from your waist Taehyung again pushed inside, now your eyes were rolling back while you were just keep moaning, Taehyung turned your face towards him and softly kissed on you forehead asking between in the hot session...

Are you okayy....

He asked groaning in his manly voice, you just bite your lips and moan as yes,.......

Turning you around while you both faced eachother, Taehyung again pushed himself into you which made your body jerked back but he was fast enough to hold you..... And wiped your tears with another hand,....

Going down at your neck he started marking you there, leaving some wet and open mouth kisses, you hold him by his nape and attacked on his white mikley neck, biting them you lick there to remove the pain, Taehyung pushed himself more harder and both of you cum together.......

Keeping your head on his chest you were breathing heavily, while he was holding you in his arms and kissed on the top of your head,......

That was so good....

You said and kissed on his chest before keeping your chin on his bare chest and looked up at him, Taehyung smile at you and wiped your forehead before asking.....

You are okayy....

Yes my baby I am alright....

He chuckle and said playfully...

Sometimes ago you were screaming daddy and now suddenly baby??? Hm?

You nodded cutely making him kiss your nose and you said crossing your arms around his torso...

Yes because you have duality to become baby in a minute, my cute Ta Ta baby....

Both of you laugh together and Taehyung looked down at the mess, you also looked down and both of you bited your lips together,......

Just take it out..... OPPA.....

Ahh fvck......

You moan when he pulled his member out from you and holding the tissue, Taehyung cleaned you and him before giving you your clothes and helped you to wear it,.......
.............

Next Day......

You were making breakfast with your mother in law while talking about random things....

Where is Eunwoo?????

Mm mom ge didn't came home last night.......

Oh god this boy when will he understand that he have wife and need to give time to her too, aishh you are doing this much for this house and that brat doesn't understand your value, can't he see his brother how he manage everything that easily,...... Sometimes I hope you were Taehyung's wife not his......

Your hand which was chopping the tomato stopped hearing her and you looked at your mother in law, she just bite her tongue and said smiling awkwardly..

Sorry sorry I am just little stupid don't think much about it hmm, your mother in law is just crazy....

You laugh little and both of you again started making the breakfast, when you heared footsteps coming into the kitchen, you looked up and saw Taehyung opening the refrigerator while looking at you without blinking and as your eyes met with him, he smirked and winked at you,.....

What are you making ladies???

Asked Taehyung leaning on the counter and started drinking and the water, your mother in law smile while saying...

Sweet potato latte and bibimbao. .....

After sometimes your mother in law went upstairs to calm her husband while Taehyung was testing the breakfast standing beside you, you smile thinking something and looked at his round perfect butt before taking it into your palm and give it a tight squeeze making Taehyung jumped little at his place, you giggle evily and said.....

Ohhh look at this baby boy now becoming all sweet after fvcking me at his meeting table......

He look at you while pouting and rubbed his butt ...

You are so bad.... Don't make my butt suffer they are precious and

And so juicy....

You completed his sentence making his cheeks red, Taehyung lick his lips and looked at you who came more closer to him while cupping his jaw and pulled him down little, capturing his sweet lips you just sucked hard making him hmm between the kiss,

God you taste so good Tae..... I want to eat you more and more...

Saying that you both again attached your lips and eating each other for a minute you both broke the kiss,... You smile at him who was looking at you and wiped his saliva from your mouth......

Be ready we are going out today....

Where,? What about the office???

You asked and he just smile at you while saying....

Mr kum us going to take some leave from his work....

Ohhh really?????? ( you asked)

Yep.....

Both of you heard your mother in law coming inside the dining room along with Your father in law so you both immediately separated and start placing the food on the table....

Time skip.....

Where are we going????

You asked being whole curious that wher he is taking you from last two hours he was driving the car,

Aishh kiddo stop asking just keep patient and you will see by yourself hmm...

Fine....

Taehyung took your hand towards his mouth and placed a kiss on your intertwined finger, you just look at his actions and smile putting your head on his shoulder, Taehyung looked at your head and rubbed his nose there focusing on the drive and asked....

What happened feeling tired....??

Don't know just from one week I am feeling little bit weakness....

Taehyung became worried and asked...

What you are telling me now?? Seriously yn?? Let's just go to hospital we will visit my place some other day.....

He was going to turn his car but you stopped him while saying....

Heyy no no, no need for that Taehyung I will be alright we will go hospital next day, let's just go where you were taking me please, I want to spend sometimes with you...... Please 🥺🥺

Okay fine don't show me your puppy eyes.... But promise me we will go tomorrow hmm??

You smile and nodded....

But why need to close my eyes???

Just for a second my love,

You were in Taehyung's arm and your eyes were covered with his scarfs, holding him tighlt you were keep asking where he was taking you after sometimes you heard some birds chirping voice and he said

You can open your eyes now kiddo.....

You nodded and softly untied the scarf from your eyes and adjust the light while rubbing your eyes with your free hand still being Taehyung's embrace, but as soon as you saw in front you, your eyes widen and jaw dropped, you looked at Taehyung he just smile assurely...

This is our house I build it for us,...... Did you like it????

Your eyes were sparkling while looking at the beautiful house out of the city made by wooden and are filled with greenery as the way you dreamed about......

Taehyung it's beautiful I... I really really loved it......

You became excited and kissed his cheek, you were trying to get off from his arms but he shook his head while saying....

I want us to go inside the house like this......

You smile being flustered and nodded crossing your arms around his neck again.... Taehyung started heading inside the house while you moved towards his lips and attached it on his, before backing away and looked at the house again......

This is just just just just just amazing......

Saying that you jumped off from him and started looking at the house with your big eyes, you were really happy looking at the small house, it was not big and not so much luxurious but you more tidey and was giving you a feeling of home.......

Lets look other side too....

Hmmm

(You hummed being so happy and hugged him from side while waking towards the kitchen and dining area....

Here my wife, it's mean you and me will make our food while laughing and chatting about our kids who will be playing in the living room, our house will be full of laughing and giggling sound....

Saying that Taehyung hugged you from behind making you creased his arms lightly, you just looked at the house with your teary eyes, you didn't knew that he was preparing that much for your future, you were wishing to find him before that so called husband......

Let's look more around the house, I am sure you will like it... Hmm

This is our bedroom where we will make so many kids ....

He said and kissed your cheeks while your eyes started becoming little teary, Taehyung noticed it and held by your shoulder before making you sit on the bed and he sat on his knees in front of you while wiping your tears away from your creamy cheeks...

What happened did I said something wrong?? Hm? Did you not like it....

Aishh no pabo I am just too happy and it his happy tears ....

You said while crying harder making him giggle and he hugged you tightly while saying...

Don't need to cry we are gonna live a happy life hmm....

You looked at him with your teary eyes and pouty lips while saying.

Taehyung I just want to be your officially as soon as possible, sometimes it really scared me if we will ne****

Shhhhh don't say stupid things, that will never happen, I promise to you yn I will be with you just stay calm, hmm

Saying that he wiped your tears and rested his forehead on your, you just closed your eyes feeling that moment while holding his wrist ,.....

I love you Oppa, I love you so much...

I love you too my life, you aren't my whole life damm I am so much happy to find you, you are the most beautiful thing happen to me,.....

Hearing his honest words, you hugged him by putting your head on his shoulder, Taehyung smile and hugged you back.....

Time skip

Taehyung stopped the car in front of your recent house and you looked at him who held your hand into his and said....

You go inside I am coming from office in some time, there is some client came and I need to go there urgently... Hmmm

Okay take care of yourself and drive safely... I will be waiting for you....

You said and pecked his cheeks he smile at you and kissed your forehead before saying..

We will have our dinner together hmm?

You nodded and went out of the car....

Time skip at dinner time....

You and mrs kim were making the dinner while you again felt weakness in your body like it became hard for you to stand, holding your head you tried to maintain your gaze at the dish but the smell of dish started hitting you which make you feel like throwing , you were going to put the dish on the table while looking at the clock waiting for Taehyung to come home but again your head spin making the dish fall on the floor and you also fell down with a thud.....

Hope you all like it, 🤩🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.5K 32
Their love was like a beautiful melody, filling the air with sweetness and warmth. They danced under the stars, whispered secrets to each other, and...
2.3K 234 25
A storyline where Min y/n gets to be the fortunate wife of Jeon Jungkook, who was the fiance of her elder sister. WILL THEY GET DIVORCED AS DECIDED...
48.2K 1.7K 31
Emma is someone who is sweet,caring and full of life.she loves her family and will do anything and everything to make them happy. She was living her...
446K 15.7K 65
(COMPLETED) ©cherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...