๐๐”๐„๐„๐~ ๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰...

By IwouldIoveto

"๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ." . . . . แดกแด‡ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษช๊œฑแด‡ สœแดแดก ๊œฐส€แดแดขแด‡ษด แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษช... More

Disclaimer
~Prologue~
โ™กChapter-1โ™ก
โ™กChapter-2โ™ก
โ™กChapter-3โ™ก
โ™กChapter-4โ™ก
โ™กChapter-5โ™ก
โ™กchapter-6โ™ก
โ™กChapter-7โ™ก
โ™กChapter-8โ™ก
โ™กChapter-9โ™ก
โ™กChapter-11โ™ก
โ™กChapter-12โ™ก
โ™กChapter-13โ™ก
โ™กChapter-14โ™ก
โ™กChapter-15โ™ก
โ™กChapter-16โ™ก
โ™กChapter-17โ™ก
โ™กChapter-18โ™ก
โ™กChapter-19โ™ก
โ™กChapter-20โ™ก
โ™กChapter-21โ™ก
โ™กChapter-22โ™ก
โ™กChapter-23โ™ก
โ™กChapter-24โ™ก
โ™กChapter-25โ™ก

โ™กChapter-10โ™ก

859 30 1
By IwouldIoveto

"So.. what did you wanted to tell me?"

I questioned, sitting down on the swing. Looking up at Takemichi.
A gentle breeze flowing occasionally, carrying our hair along with it.
It was a quiet night. No cars driving by. No dogs barking. Just peaceful
and quiet.

And it was late.

The meeting ended a long while ago. We weren't even in the shrine but in a small park situated right beside Hina's flat.

"Actually.. I accidentally went back to the future yesterday night, and i only arrived a few hours ago."He spoke looking down at the ground, casually kicking a rock.

"Accidentally..?"

He chuckled feeling embarrassed, looking back at me. "Yeah.. it's a long story, but it wasn't my fault. I accidentally shook hands with naoto."

"I see. So.. what happened in the future."

"A lot happened actually.." He spoke taking a seat at the swing beside mine.

"I spoke with naoto about meeting Mikey-kun and becoming friends with him. I also told him about you."

"And how did he reacted?.."

"He got angry when I told with about my views on Mikey-kun. But he slowly understood my pov.. and then I told him about you. He got so mad that I felt like he was gonna kill me, but when I told him your name, he stopped screaming saying that he knew you, considering you are Hina's close friend." He spoke, demonstrating the scene with his hands.

"Oh. Do you know anything about my future self?.."

"Yeah. When we searched up your name, we found out that you were one of the high rankers in the future Tokyo Manji Gang."

"What..?"

"I also met with akkun.." He spoke lowering his head.

"Akkun?"

"Yeah. He was one of the top mens.. He did change a lot.." Tears started forming in his eyes, as he started sobbing.

"Michi?..Hey! Whats wrong?" I spoke panicking.

"H-he committed suicide..right infront of me.." He replied bursting out in tears.

'What. Wait...'

I stood up from the swing, crouching down infront of takemichi. Passing my handkerchief.

"What.. happened..?"

"We were on the roof, just talking like normal friends. Then..he suddenly confessed that he was the one to pushed me down the track. H-He said that he was to scared of kisaki..."

"I.. don't know how, but he found out about my powers. Asking me to save everyone.. and then he just jumped." He spoke in between his sobs.

I watched as he gave his explanation. Too deep in thoughts to actually focus on his words.

This can't be possible. How come I dreamed about the same events in my dream.

"I couldn't do anything.."

Looking back at him as he finished his sentence, I called out his name.
He sniffed, rubbing out his swollen eyes.

"I think.. I dreamed of the same events earlier this evening."

"Eh?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wait.. WHAT?! I can't understand, how is that possible?" He spoke getting up from his seat, staring at me with widened eyes, as I finished my story, leaving out some details.

"I don't know, okay. It never happened to me before."

"You said you dreamt about your future self."

"Yes. I think so. Well, at first I thought it's just a dream, but after listening to your story, it just doesn't make any sense."

"At this point, I don't even understand what's happening.. First my timeleaping abilities..and then you dreaming about the future. How come it's even possible."
He moved back and forth, moving his hands in the air.

"Calm down, Michi. Someone's gonna hear us."

He sighed running his hands on his face sitting back at the swing.

"Mikey.. he looked numb. He wasn't the same.." He stayed silent for a while. Slowly processing.

"The reason Mikey-kun changed was because Draken-kun died."

"What?!"

"Draken-kun died on August 3rd. He was stabbed in a conflict between mikey and his faction. Turns out that a fight between Toman and Moebius is about to start."

"August 3rd, that's only days away!"

"I know. That's why we need to save Draken!" He spoke with a determined look on his face.

"And how are we gonna do it?.."

He started grinning, pointing his finger at his head. With a smug look he replied.

"I have the perfect plan for that."

______________________________________

"Let me be your bodyguard!" Takemichi asked Draken with a proud grin.

"Bodyguard? No way."

"Thank- Eh? What did you say?" Takemichi asked with a dumb look.

I took a sigh, putting my hand on my face. Ofcourse that wasn't gonna work out.

"Having a bodyguard would be annoying. Besides, what help can you do anyways?"

"You don't have to say it like that-"

"What are your even doing with him, Y/n-chan?" Draken questioned averting his eyes at me.

"You know, just hanging around.." I answered looking at the side.

He squinted his eyes at my answer. Feeling suspicious, but didn't ask any farther.

"Sorry Y/n-chan, Takemichi. I am in a bit of a rush right now, so I need to leave." He stated turning around, walking ahead.

"Your plan failed before it could even start." I spoke side eyeing takemichi with a small smirk.

"Not completely, time for Plan-B!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This is your Plan-B??" I whispered aggressively, sitting down beside him at a restaurant as we stalked Mikey and Draken.

"Yup! This is gonna work out Y/n-chan. Don't worry!"

I squinted my eyes at him, taking note of the fake glasses he pulled on.

"Wearing glasses aren't gonna make you blend in. Dumbass!.."

"I know that Y/n-chan.. this?..this is only for fun." He spoke laughing out nervously.

I parted my lips to speak but immediately closed them, as we heard a yell coming from the table situated at the further corner.

"I'm never going to forgive this! "

We turned my heads to look at the scene hearing Mikey's voice.

"Is it a fight? Is this the start of their fight." Takemichi whispered.

"Just watch, idoit."

"There's no flag!" Mikey stated pointing his finger down at his meal.

I raised my eyebrows at his comment. As we both stared at him in disbelief.

"I got the kid's meal because I was excited about the Flag!" He stated with a pout.

What?...Seriously?

"Here Mikey. Your flag." Draken spoke, taking out a flag from his pocket.

"You're the best, Kin-chin!" Mikey spoke slamming his hands in the table, grinning happily.

Is this really the same guy I met?

"Where did he get that flag from?" Takemichi whispered looking at the scene dumbfounded.

"Looks like the dude just carries flags with him."

"Pft--"

I quickly covered his mouth with my spare hands, stopping his laughter from blowing out our cover.

"Sorry.. haha." He spoke as I took my hand away from his mouth, laughing nervously, taking a sip from his soft drink.

"Mikey. I met Takemitchy and Y/n-chan earlier."

Takemichi chokes on his drink, spitting it out, coughing out loudly as I pat his back. Hiding him.

"Oh, yeah. What happened?" Mikey asked looking at the side hearing a loud cough.

"He asked if he could become my bodyguard, which is kinda weird, considering the guy doesn't know how to fight."

"Bodyguard?.. and what was your answer, ken-chin?" Mikey asked furrowing.

"A no of course. Why would I need one."

"Mhm.. what was Y/n-chin doing with him?"

I raised my eyebrows as he mentioned my name, shuffling closer.

"Just hanging around she said."

"Oh. Okay.."

"Mikey. Do you like Y/n-chan?"

I shifted around my seat, looking down. Waiting for his answer.

"What? Why are you asking that." Mikey asked in confusion.

"Just answer the question."

"Well.. I do think she's pretty.. " He whispered looking at the side, hiding his blush.

"So, you do like her."

"I am interested in her. But I don't know if I like her. Yet."

A small smirk formed on draken's face as he looked at his bestfriends state. Never in his life did he expected to see this side of him.

I took a deep breath. Slightly blushing at his words.

We sat there for a while. Observering their behavior and listening to their conversations. We were to make sure they don't fight. But it didn't look like they were gonna fight anytime soon.

"I've had enough!"

'Did I spoke too soon?..'

We looked at their table to see Mikey sleeping peacefully on his chair.

"He's sleeping?" Takemichi spoke as his lips parted looking at the scene.

"You really should fix your habit of sleeping right after you eat!" Draken spoke standing up supporting Mikey on his back.

We hide our face as he went passed us leaving the restaurant.

"So that's how mikey-kun usually acts.."

"Get up michi. We need to follow them." I spoke standing up.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are they going inside the hospital?" Takemichi asked looking at their figures disappearing inside, through the entrance.

I stood beside him, gazing at the building. Past memories and events rushing through my mind.

'It's been a while since I last came here..'
Let's just say that I don't have any good memories with this place.

"Y/n-chan?.."

I looked at his hand placed on my shoulder, averting my eyes to his worried expression.

"Are you okay?.."

"Yes.. let's go."

______________________________________

We stood inside the corridor, hiding behind the pillars, viewing the two teens peering into a window.

"Who's that?"

"Pah's friend's girlfriend... they said she have been unconscious for five days." Draken stated taking a sigh.

'!'

"What the hell are you guys here for?"

They turned around to look at the old man yelling at them stomping his way through the hall. While his wife walked behind him with a worried face.

"Don't you dare show your face here! Get lost!" He screamed, pointing his finger at the duo.

Draken immediately bowed down. While Mikey stood still, hands in the pocket, giving them a blank stare.

"My daughter nearly died because of you guys!"

"You don't have to bow your head, ken-chin. We did nothing wrong. Why is this old man taking it out on us anyways?"

'Mikey.. Don't do this right now.' A frown formed on my face, looking at the scene.

"You guys are garbage to the society with all those annoying noise you make all night! You brats caused nothing but trouble."

"Please stop it, Honey!"

"You guys think you'll be forgiven just by behaving yourself for one day?! You nasty piece of shit!"

"Who do you think you're talk-"

Mikey's words came to an end as draken grabbed onto the back of his head, forcing him to bow.

"What are your doing, Ken-chin?!"

"It's all our fault."

"Hey!"

"Two scumbags lowering their heads won't make my daughter any better!"

"Huh?"

"Pipe down, Mikey!"

The old man squished his fists at the sides as tears started streaming down his cheeks

"My daughter has been in a coma since. Her face.. Her body.. it's all full of wound."

His wife burst out in tears. Covering her face.

"She's our precious daughter. But now she has been completely disfigured.." The couple turned around walking away.
"Please leave. Please never show up infront of us ever again."

The duo stayed in their position, listening to his insults as the couple walked away.

"We are gonna fight moebius soon. The problem in our world is something we must deal with ourselves. All our members have families and people they care about. We must not let outsiders involved. We must not make people around them cry. You don't even have to bow. Just have a heart that's cares about others."

"You're so kind Ken-chin. I... am glad your here with me."

I took a sigh, eyes fixed at the celling, turning around to leave.

'I can slowly understand why Mikey changed in the future.'

_________

Hey, my lovelies!
Hope you all are doing great.
Thank you so much for all your support.

I appreciate it a lot 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3K 28
หš เผ˜โ™กหšโ€โžท โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ! โž โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ•ฐโ”€ โ”ˆโžค ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• is something we cannot let go...
15.5K 405 10
โ†ณ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. แดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ๏ฟฝ...
30.7K 785 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
39.4K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...