Angel's Temptation | BTS TAEH...

By bangtanpoetry_

A Tale of Revenge, for the Angel who suffered at the hands of Male Violence, left behind in the darkness of... More

Author's Note (Warning)
Prologue
Chapter 1: Tempted
Chapter 2: Game of Vegeance
Chapter 3: The huntress and shepherd
Chapter 4: The light
Chapter 5: Reversed
Chapter 6: Monsters
Chapter 7: Blood moon
Chapter 8: Red meets hell
Chapter 9: Sinners
Chapter 10: The last summer
Chapter 11: Breakdown
Chapter 12: The plan
Chapter 13: Dangerous silence
Chapter 14: Murderer
Chapter 15: One step away
Chapter 16: Who are you?
Chapter 17: SeΓ±orita
Chapter 18: Dare
Chapter 19: Abstract art
Chapter 20: Trust?
Chapter 21: Never ending pain
Chapter 22: Infidelity
Chapter 23: The Devil himself
Chapter 24: The day has come
Chapter 25: Game of survival
Chapter 26: Inception
Chapter 27: Reshuffled Cards
Chapter 28: Salvation
Chapter 29: A fragile bond
Chapter 30: Demons
Chapter 31: Bridge between Love and Hate
Chapter 32: Tables have turned
Chapter 33: The Angel and The Devil
Chapter 34: Collision
Chapter 35: My wild Siren
Chapter 36: Hide & Seek
Chapter 37: Escape
Chapter 38: You're in Danger
Chapter 39: Secrets
Chapter 40: Trapped
Chapter 41: Melting Fireplace
Chapter 43: The trial of Life
Chapter 44: The END (Part 1)

Chapter 42: Tempted Angel

3.3K 188 115
By bangtanpoetry_

"The Devil was once an Angel"

Y/N's POV

Lying on the cold ground in the warmth of each other's arms was a state of complete vulnerability while the heat of the fireplace waved in front of us, a scene I've never experienced before. There was a whole mess  going on outside this hut but this raw moment, this moment of fear intertwined with trust in the middle of nowhere was the only thing that mattered to me now.

I knew whatever was about to happen, this man was able to protect me.

"Tae?" I whispered, not too sure if he was still awake.

"Hmn?" He hummed into the crook of my neck.

I smiled "I'm cold" I whispered with a grin. He immediately lifted his head "Let me find another blanket" he said and was about to stand up when i turned around and held his arm and shook my head.

"Hug me" I said and he blinked for a second, clearly not used to this. "Come here" he chuckled and I fully turned around and disappeared in his arms.

My heart was racing but I hummed in satisfaction. I could still feel butterflies when I'm around him but I wasn't anxious, is this how a calm and secure love feels like?

His scent invaded my senses and this was one feeling I never wanted to get used to, the way just the scent of his cologne was able to make my heart race, not to mention how his arms around my body were making me feel.

"Y/N?" His voice sounded raspy "Yeah?" I shut my eyes.

"That girl Soyeon, have you heard anything about her?" He asked and I furrowed.

"Are you really asking me about that piece of shit right now? What a timing Taehyung, I applaud you" I pulled back and stared at him in disbelief.

He suddenly pulled me closer "Sshh" he smiled "Retract your claws my siren" He whispered against my lips and when the familiar warmth from his lips hit my lips my heart started racing and I gulped before looking back into his eyes.

"Why siren?" I asked annoyed.

"A siren is beautifully dangerous." He whispered while running his fingertips through my scalp, I gulped.

"Her beauty is such that hypnotizes men into the ocean only for them to get killed by her." He slightly pulled my hair for me to lean my head back.

"Taehyung" I whispered taken aback.

"That's why I call you siren, my siren." He smirked and let my hair go.

"Does that mean a siren is a devil?" I asked with a smile but he shook his head before staring into my eyes.

"An Angel" He answered and I looked at him in confusion "How can someone like this be an angel?"

"An angel tempted by vengeance turns into a devil in disguise and that makes every monster a human in my opinion" I blinked and my heart dropped for a second while looking at his familiar brown eyes that seemed black in this dim light.

"What do you mean?" I asked although in my heart i knew what he was trying to say.

"That we're all sinners in our own way" He caressed my cheeks.

"You too?" I let out a chuckle and he smiled "The most" he nodded.

"Really? The same guy who stopped me from slapping Soyeon, the epitome of a good boy?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Is that how you see me? A good boy?" He asked with a smile "I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't" I replied.

"And what if I'm a devil in disguise?" He grinned and I rolled my eyes "Your eyes can't lie" I whispered and his grin fell.

"So we read eyes now?" He asked while pushing my hair back "I do" I said and lifted my head to touch his lashes. He didn't move and let his soft eyelashes run down my thumb. My heart was racing to my head at this closeness.

"What are my eyes saying now?" He asked and stared at me with wide eyes which made me laugh "That you're a psycho" I laughed and his smile died down.

"A psycho hmn?" He said and I nodded "An obsessive psycho" I added and he nodded impressed.

"My identity got exposed..these damn eyes" He laughed and I shook my head at his silliness.

"Can this psycho get a last kiss by his siren?" He whispered against my lips.

"How tragic this sounds" I smiled and he nodded "But be careful a kiss from a siren can kill" I added with a racing heart.

"A kiss from a psycho too" He winked before pulling me closer and I gulped. I couldn't handle the tension.

"But too bad that we promised to hold onto each other and never let go" he said against my lips. He was millimeters away, I could feel his warm breath on my pulsing lips forming each word coming from his mouth.

"If I die I want it to be with you" He reframed his words from before at the waterfall.

"What if I wanna live?" I asked.

"That's not an option anymore" He whispered with a grin and my heart dropped.

With this he slowly captured my lips.

~

At the sound of someone whistling I rubbed my eyes open and blinked before recognizing the melody and shooting my eyes open to the dark hut. Everything happened so fast that my throat got dry, cold sweat started running down my back and my heart was racing when the other side of the floor was empty and his warmth was gone.

In a complete nauseous state I pulled the blanked closer to my body. The fireplace had almost died down, the candles did melt except for a single one, turning the hut into a horrific wonder.

"Taehyung?" My voice was shaking. I let my eyes travel around the room while the haunting whistle was still echoing. I recognized Taehyung statue leaning against the wall, his eyes glued on me but there was another person here with us.

"Has my kitten finally woken up?" His voice was raspy enough to scratch my ears.

"Taehyung" My voice was as quiet as a breath and as shaking as a petal falling from grace.

"It's me darling, Kai"

My eyes fell finally upon Taehyung leaning against the wall behind that monster and smirking in silence.

"That guy you're staring at my kitten let me properly introduce him to you" I to gulp while tears were forming in my eyes, I didn't want to believe this mess.

The sound of him pulling a chair and sitting on it made me jump, I was melting onto the mattress in fear. I was shaking to death, sweating coldly.

With this he bursted into laughter and silently a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek while in a complete numb state I was staring at Taehyung who was silently watching me and breaking me in a thousand pieces with just his eyes.

"Go on, I'm listening" I could hear my voice trembling but I couldn't think further than what I was seeing in front of me.

"You're still such a good girl for me." He grinned and I clenched. I could feel their heavy eyes on me while I silently and unknowingly let another tear go.

"Do you know why you're here? Hmn? Because I wanted you to, I wanted you to be here so he brought you to me" He pointed towards Taehyung and I could almost hear something break inside me.

"Why?" I whispered. He moved in closer and I moved back while he pulled something out of his pocket. I flinched when he raised his shimmering knife in front of my eyes.

"Do you think I'll tell you everything without getting anything in exchange?" He stared into my eyes and I could feel my body shaking in fear while my chest was heaving up and down.

"I thought you know me" He smiled while licking over his lips and letting his eyes travel down my body.

I glanced at Taehyung who was silently watching us from afar while a tear rolled down my cheek before looking back at Kai. My mind couldn't comprehend one bit of the scene.

He suddenly pulled the blanket away from my body and my heart fell into my stomach.

"Don't dare you touch me, I swear I'll kill you" I said through gritted teeth while immediately pulling my legs towards my body. Panic filling my entire body.

He started laughing before grabbing my ankle and pulling my legs towards him. I screamed and started moving my legs before he leaned over me and pulled my hair back.

"Stop screaming or I'll drown your body in your own blood kitten, fucking stop it if you don't want me to lick your own blood from your body" He growled inside my ear and I flinched.

I gulped my scream and tears down. He nodded in satisfaction before running his hand over my hair and I shut my eyes in disgust. I was at the verge of throwing up.

"So beautiful" He whispered and with his cologne hitting my nose he triggered all the past memories I tried to avoid.

"Let me properly introduce him to you." He sat back and looked over his shoulders.

"When I was 5 years old my aunt gave birth to her first son and I got to choose his name. Do you know which name I gave him? Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

THIRD PERSON's POV

Y/N started laughing and shaking her head in disbelief and disgust.

"Funny right? Let's see if you're still able to laugh when the sun reaches the horizon"

"So you thought let's team up and play with Y/N?" She started laughing again "Two grown up men? So embarrassing" She looked at him with disgust.

"Ah ah ah stop making conclusions already and listen to me first" He pushed her hair away but she moved back. "Do not fucking touch me!" She spitted out.

"I get so hard just by seeing how bad you've gotten baby, but still you're so good for me" She stared at him in anger while holding her tears back before looking at Taehyung.

"LOOK AT ME!" He screamed at her and she flinched but she didn't look at him.

"Don't make me scratch that beautiful face of yours" He said through gritted teeth and she avoided to look at both of the men.

"You're so sick..so fucking sick" Y/N said before looking at him and he started laughing.

"I missed you so much" He slowly ran his knife down the side of her face and she shut her eyes.

"I can't forget the day you clenched around my dick and screamed the walls of the church down, I just can't forget it" He grabbed the back of her neck and wanted to pull her closer when she suddenly slapped his cheek with all her strength and pushed him away.

She stood up and stared at Taehyung, the man who made her world stop and broke it in a breath.
Kai suddenly pulled her hair back and slammed her body against the wall. She screamed in pain while holding her head before he grabbed her neck and pressed her against the wall. She started moving, pushing him away and screaming until he pulled his knife out again.

"I told you to wait and shut your fucking mouth but you just don't want to listen"

"What do you want from me huh? WHAT ELSE?!" She screamed helplessly while shutting her eyes.

"Your dead body" She slowly opened her eyes to him and watched him without flinching before her eyes shifted to Taehyung who was still standing on the same spot.

"But not that easily, no, i don't play like that. I like to torture, to smell blood, hear screams, i wanna enjoy all of that but first let me tell you why Taehyung is here with us baby" He burrowed his head in the crook of her neck while she was trying to push him away.

"Taehyung" She cried out but all he did was looking at her as if she was a stranger. As if hours ago he didn't spent her most vulnerable moment with her.

His eyes didn't lie, they never did, she saw it too but decided to trust a stranger.

Kai started laughing out loud before he suddenly slapped her across the face. She screamed in pain and fell to the ground while holding her cheek in shock.

"You dare to call his name while I'm standing right in front of you? You fucking slut!" He grabbed the back of her head and made her look at him.

She grabbed his hand to stop him from pulling her hair "Fuck you" She breathed out before spitting on his face. His eyes widened in rage before he kicked into her stomach and made her crumble in pain on the floor.

He kicked her again and again until she started coughing blood.

"Look at him Y/N, look at your lover standing there and do nothing about you"He lifted her head and pointed at Taehyung who's eyes were turning red.

When their eyes met Kai kicked her again and her vision started getting blurry. She shut her eyes while tears were streaming down her face when he stopped and watched her crumble in pain.

She tried to stand up but her body gave in. She tried again by pressing her palms against the floor and trying to push her body up when he grabbed her hair again and made her look at Taehyung who had turned his body away from them.

"He was there you know? When I left you in the church he came to clean up my mess. That's always how we worked, I made the mess and he cleaned it up." Kai kneeled down and cut a strand of her hair with his knife.

"That's for me" He grinned while Y/N was trying to clear her blurry vision while blinking in silence.

He turned her body around and she whimpered in pain when her back hit the ground. He hovered over her, she couldn't see much but she felt him. Tears escaped her eyes while she shook her head, she couldn't move her mouth, she couldn't talk anymore.

Sometimes you silently submit to fate.

With the knife in his hand he pushed the hair sticking on her face aside and admired her face.
"So beautiful, it's been so long baby." He licked over her lower lip and her body flinched, eyes widening she moved her face away from him but he grabbed her jaw and made her look at him.

"Don't do that baby, don't make me cut that beautiful face of yours" He growled inside her ear while planting wet kisses down her neck. She whimpered and tried to push him away but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

She arched her back to move away and it was then when her eyes met Taehyung's eyes. She cried while looking at him and tried to move her mouth to ask him why? but she couldn't, as if someone stitched her lips together.

His eyes were red, tears were glistening inside them as if he was fighting a war inside his eyes.

Kai lifted her blouse and revealed her stomach. He proudly stared at his initials he had left on her soft skin. He licked over that spot and growled hungrily while Y/N's crying eyes were on Taehyung.

Y/N heard Kai opening his belt and started shaking even more in fear, she whimpered and shook her head while crying.

"I've been waiting to fuck you a whole fucking year. I'm so hungry for you baby, so hungry." He smelled the crook of her neck and laughed in excitement while suddenly running his palm in between her breasts to rip her blouse apart when a hand suddenly pulled him back.

"Hyung" Taehyung's voice sounded deep and wounded, as if he was inches away from breaking the hut down.

"What?" Kai's eyes were on Y/N, grinning to himself without giving attention to Taehyung he was pulling his zipper down.

"That's enough Hyung" He grabbed Kai's arm but Kai immediately pushed him away.

"Don't fuck with my nerves Taehyung, fuck off!"
He hissed and leaned over Y/N again but this time Taehyung grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up.

"I said that's enough" Taehyung growled in a whisper and Kai started laughing before pushing Taehyung away and spitting next to him on the ground.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, huh? Fuck off I said and let me do my work. What's wrong, huh? You suddenly feel sorry for her? You wanna suck my dick instead?" Kai laughed and pulled his zipper down and that's when Taehyung kicked him in the stomach and made Kai fall down. He angrily stood up and slammed his fist into Taehyung's jaw.

"Son of a bitch! That's how you bastard treat your brother?" Kai screamed at him and was about to hit him again when Taehyung grabbed his fist, turned him around and kicked him towards the door.

Taehyung's eyes fell on Y/N and Kai took the opportunity to attack Taehyung but he was quicker and slammed him out of the door. They both fell outside on the wet ground.

Kai pulled out his knife and grinned and Taehyung while wiping his hand over his mouth.
"No one will stop me from fucking her Taehyung, even if it's you."

But Taehyung kicked his chest and made Kai fall on the ground, running towards him he grabbed Kai's collar and pulled him up and slammed his fist into his cheek. Kai fell down again but Taehyung continued to pull him up and slam his fist into his jaw, his stomach and his face. A tear escaped Taehyung's eyes, he was unaware of it but his heart was crying.

He had fallen for her, in this twisted tale of revenge, blood and family honor, he had fallen for the woman he shouldn't. His body was burning in flames of guilt he knew he would never heal from while blindly hitting Kai to death.

When both of them fell on the ground again, far from the hut, Taehyung hovered over Kai and looked at the blood streamed face of his cousin. Images of them playing together started playing in front of his eyes, images of Jongin taking care of Taehyung's wounds he got from playing outside while his parents left him at his uncle's houses. Images of Jongin hugging the little Taehyung who was scared to speak to new people and always hid inside his room, images of his Hyung always protecting him from the punishments of his father. And that's when Taehyung let go of Kai's collar and fell down.

Kai started laughing out loud while coughing blood as Taehyung was silently staring at his Hyung who had lost his mind. Everyone had lost their minds at this point.

Taehyung stood up and ran his hands over his face, he was suffocating and he didn't know what to do. He heard how Kai was also trying to stand up while coughing as Taehyung's eyes fixated the hut from the distance when he suddenly felt a cold stab in his stomach.

It took him a moment, at first all he felt was a nauseating cold, there was no pain but a burning cold, a cold sweat ran down his body until it slowly hit him when Kai pulled the knife out of his body and Taehyung fell on the ground. In this exact moment the hut started to burn in large flames, slowly spreading across the whole area.

Kai watched Taehyung fall to the ground "You should've never fallen in love with her. How stupid of me to trust the son of a bitch who destroyed our families. HOW STUPID OF ME! You're just like your mother Taehyung, a piece of shit. You knew she was mine to fuck and claim and yet you had the audacity to destroy everything we had planned." Kai coughed "Go to hell fucker!"

Kai stumbled backwards while realizing that the hut was burning down. His eyes widened "NO!" He screamed "NO NO NO!" He screamed and wanted to run towards the hut when Taehyung suddenly grabbed Kai's ankle and stopped him with all his leftover strength. Kai wanted to Kick Taehyung but Taehyung had picked up the knife and immediately stabbed Kai's calf making him fall on the same ground he was lying.

Kai growled in pain, with anger filled eyes fixated on the hut he started pushing his body forwards while screaming but Taehyung stabbed the knife further into his flesh.

~

She wiped the back of her hand over her mouth and gulped when she saw the stain of blood on her hand. Her blurry vision wandered around the hut until her eyes fell upon the gasoline can Taehyung used to lit up the fireplace.

For a moment she sat there in a complete numb state before she dragged her aching body to pick up the gasoline can. Her knees were shaking when she stood up, biting on her lower lip in pain she opened the can and started spreading gasoline around the whole hut, dragging her body and forgetting her pain while getting flashbacks of every scene in her life until reaching this point.

After completely emptying the can she threw it in a corner and fell on her knees while suddenly screaming and crying in pain. Her heart was burning in a pain she had never felt before.

She wiped her tears away while glancing at the last burning candle while placing her hand on her month and silently sobbing at the thought of what she was about to do.

For a second her heart warmed up at the thought of meeting her parents and grandmother again. She smiled while tears were streaming down her cheeks before grabbing the candle and throwing it on the floor.

She gulped while watching the hut slowly catch on fire,  inch by inch while crying her eyes out.

"Forgive me god" she whispered. It was the first time she spoke to god again after that monster had raped her in the church.

"Forgive me" She shut her eyes while the heat was getting unbearable in the hut. The fire was slowly reaching the ceiling, she almost couldn't breathe anymore while her head started spinning around, with a blurry vision she watched the burning flames in front  of her until her sight turned black and her body collapsed on the ground.

Taehyung was holding the open wound on his stomach, trying to catch some breath while pulling himself through the wet mud towards the burning hut. He owed this to her. He owed this to everything she had endured because of him. He suddenly slipped and groaned in pain "AHH!" He screamed in despair and the unbearable pain of watching his lover burn in the flames.

He stood up again, imagining her smile and the moments they shared together. Tears escaped his eyes while remembering their last moment in the hut, his heart dropped and cold sweat ran down his back, he destroyed everything.

He started running the last few steps until he reached the hut. He covered his mouth and nose with his arm and without thinking twice he ran inside. He stumbled backwards when the suffocating heat and bright flames hit him while searching for Y/N.

He found her lifeless body in a corner and immediately ran towards her. He fell on his knees and touched her cheek "Y/N" escaped his lips and when she didn't answer he immediately picked her up as if the world's strength was laying in his arms to carry her out. He pressed her against his chest while feeling his lungs stitch together until they finally made it out.

He tried to carry her as far as possible but his legs were giving in, he could feel the blood oozing from the open wound on his stomach until he suddenly fell to the ground with Y/N in his arms.

He pulled her into a hug and started crying for the love in his arms. He screamed in pain, he screamed and screamed all the pain he had held inside this whole time. All the unspoken words he had kept inside his chest.

Tonight he had lost everything.

His lids got heavier, he was fighting against it but he knew he couldn't win. His lips whispered her name while pressing her against himself as long as his strength was keeping him alive. He smelled her hair for a last time and the last thing he felt were the tiny rain drops until he lost it all and everything turned black.

Cars were rushing after ambulances, police cars were pulling up through the rain to the scene. The whole area was cordoned off while CPR was immediately being performed and Defibrillators being used.
Sound of tears and screams of relatives to enter the area filled the whole scene.

A horror night the town still speaks about.

A tale of the fire of a revenge that burned them all down.

_____________

Hey Angel babies,

to end this heavy chapter with a note of mine,
fill the comment section with your thoughts and emotions, i would love to read what you felt throughout the chapter and for the characters.

See you soon🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.3K 100
COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright." -Kim Taehyung What happens if a cryba...
56.1K 1.3K 10
This story is abt a girl named y/n and her boyfriend Jeon jungkook who once treated her like an angel but later on she realises that she was just a b...
64.3K 2K 27
Y/N has been forced into an arranged marriage with the CEO of the biggest company in Seoul named BigHit. Will they fall in love and live a normal lif...