Pookal Pookum Tharunam

By PallaviKannan

Ajay Dev and Sreedevi Mohan are Married couples who live like strangers in a flat. Their life moves in a repe... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ & ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛy ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱɪx
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰᴏʀᴛy ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ꜱɪxᴛʏ

ꜰᴏʀᴛy ꜰɪᴠᴇ

3.9K 582 791
By PallaviKannan

April 25, 2019.

Akash

Enna innum aala kanom..

I kept looking the gate hugging the pillar standing by the corridor anticipation a certain person's arrival. Its been 19 days since I saw her. Its open day, as I have completed my 10th std, I don't have any business here but still I accompanied my parents who came to check my younger sister's results.

"Aakash nee variya illaya?" My mother tugged my shoulders.

"Maa avaloda result paaka naa yen ma varanum... Primary block la first floor la thaa ava classroom.." I said annoyed.

"Athu engaluk theriyum.. Nee thane vanthe aaganum nu adam pudicha apro en inga nikura?" My father asked.

"Appa naa ennoda Teachers ellam paathu pesanum pa.. Neenga ponga pa" I said.

"Ivan kekka maatan.. Dhanya nee vaa" My father dragged my mother along with my sister to her classroom.

I felt someone patting my shoulders. I turned to see John sir looking at me with a straight face. I controlled the urge to roll my eyes and raised my eyebrows at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked tying his hands behind.

"Thangachi kooda vanthen" I mirrored his action by tying my hands behind.

"Ohoo" he raised his eyebrows.

"Ahhh" I kept that attitude.

He nodded curtly and left to the staffroom.

"Periya ivan nu nenappu" I pulled my tongue out behind him.

"Deii Aakash eyy"

I tilted my head to see Joel my buddy. I hugged him tightly and bumped our fists spreading it out. He too had no business here, but I requested him to come over and he did the same.

"Sreedevi vanthutangala" he asked.

"Sreedevi varala oru moodevi thaan vantuchu" I said looking at the way John sir left.

Joel made a face confused but both of our attention was caught by a black car that entered the school premisis. Our head went to the direction the car went. A man was driving and Sreedevi miss was sitting on the passenger seat. I grinned widely seeing her. He stopped the car facing the school. She got out of the car, corrected her saree and opened the back door fetching the papers and her bag. She bend down to the window and said something to that man and walked towards us.

I pushed Joel behind me and stood front so that she could see me as the first thing when she enters. She smiled widely seeing me and came towards me. She was wearing a turquoise blue plain cotton saree paired to a white blouse. Her hair was set free, some of them from either side clutched in the middle. She has worn a black wrist watch, a black hand bag, a kutty black bindi on her friend and a tiny silver jhumka. She had a hell lot of papers in her hands. It felt like Jessy jumped out of the movie Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya and was walking towards me.

"Heyy Akash" she ruffled my hair.

I shrugged my shoulders feeling shy.

"Haii miss.. Epdi irukinga?" I asked.

"Naan nalla iruken... Nee epdi iruka? Vacation ellam epdi poguthu"

"Nalla poguthu miss" I got the papers in her hands.

"Aww Thank you so much da.. Ithu ennoda table la mattum vachudriya? Naa matha papers eduthit varen.." She requested.

"Haa okay maam ithula enna irukku" I said trying to impress her. She gave her handbag and other papers to Joel and went back to the car. That man was still sitting inside and I wonder who he is. We walked to the staffroom holding the papers.

"Akash...Athu yaaruda maam kooda oru uncle?" Joel asked.

"Therilaye daa... Maam oda Anna va irukum nu nenaikren" I said.

"Enak ennamo athu maam oda friend nu thonuthu" he said as we climbed the stairs.

We reached the first floor and walked through the corridor to the staffroom. My eyes went down to the black car. That man was standing outside now helping Sreedevi maam with the papers. I entered the staffroom to see Joel sir piling up the papers. I rolled my eyes and kept the papers on Sreedevi maam's table. The open day will start only at 10:00 am for high school students. Its only 9:15 now.

I walked out of the staffroom and stood by the corridor watching that man. Sreedevi maam was walking towards the building with the papers while he stood there leaning on the bonnet of the car watching her. He was wearing a black formal shirt paired with grey slacks. He was tall, he had a toned fit body, trimmed beard and silky hair. That man looked insanely handsome.

Sreedevi miss walked through the corridors and smiled at me before entering the staffroom. Joel stood by me and we both stared the man who was now scrolling his phone. I think I should go and talk to him if he is her friend. It would be a risk if he is her brother, but they dont have any similarities so he is not her brother.

"Dei naa antha aal kitta poyi pesren" I said to Joel.

"Deii enna da pesa pora" he held my arms stopping me.

"Wait panni paaru da" I winked at him and shrugged his hands away.

I descended the stairs and strolled towards him. He was seriously checking his phone. I cleared my throat. He peeled his eyes off the screen and looked at me with a frown.

"Hai" I said putting on my attitude.

"Hai??" He moreover asked in a confused tone.

"En peru Akash" I said.

"Irunthut po" he shrugged.

Ok I am not liking this man.

"Sreedevi maam class la thaa padichen" I said.

"Ohhh.. Ok?" He was again asking me more than talking.

"Neenga enak oru help pannanum" I said getting to the topic directly.

I intitally thought of impressing this man but he doesn't seem like my type.

"Enna venum?" He put his phone on his pocket and crossed his arms.

"Athu vanthu neenga Sreedevi maam kitta enna pathi konjam perumaya sollanum.. Avungaluk enna pathi nalla theriyum but still.."

He laughed slightly "Thambi enak nee yaarune theriyathu"

"Neenga enna therinjukanum nu avasiyam illa.. Ungaluk therinja friend paiyan nu sonna pothum.." I said.

"Mm hmm" he seemed interested. He brought his one hand to his lips.

"Athavuth Akash vanthu romba nalla paiyan.. Nalla padipan.. Ozhukamana paiyan.. Ellarkum respect kuduth pesuvaan.. Apdinu build up kuduthu pesuna pothum.. Neenga 40 naal nalla irupinga" I said with a smile.

He laughed with his finger between his lips "Yen da.. Poiyum poiyum kevalam mark uk aaga ethuk da poi solra ipdi? Mark thane nee nalla padicha maam potruvanga" he said.

"Hey illa illa ila" I immediately waved my hands shaking my head "Mark uk aaga illa... Athellam yaaruk venum? Athu vanthu... Naa avungala bayangarama love panren.. Athunala thaan" I said with a blush.

His smile faded, he straightened from the bonnet and caught my ears screwing it. I screamed in pain.

"Yen da deii.. Unak evlo dhairyam iruntha.. En pontati ya love panra nu en kittaye vanthu solluva.. Baduva" he left my ears.

"Pontatiyaaaaa" I mouthed, my eyes widening in shock. I felt a bullet piercing into my chest hearing him.

"Sreedevi maam ku kalyanam aagiducha??" I asked in shock.

"Ondra varsham aachu" he said giving yet another shock for me.

She was married even before I met her.

"Love panra aala paaru.. Thambi ozhunga padikra vazhiya paaru.. En pontati pinnadi suthuna.. moonjiya odachuruven" he actioned like punching me. I jerked back at his action.

"Poda" he scowled.

"Poren poren" I sulked "Apro sir.. Naa itha sonnatha Sreedevi maam kitta sollavendam" I requested him.

He looked at me top to toe and nodded "yosikren"

I quickly walked away from him and climbed upstairs. Joel was waiting for me eagerly. As soon as I reached him, he shook me holding my arms.

"Dei enna da poyi sonna antha aal kitta.. Kaatha pudich thiruvi adikra maari vantharu??" He asked.

"Avuru yaaru nu sonna?? Maam oda friend ahh??"

He nodded unsurely with a frown.

"Dei athu maam oda Husband da" I yelled at him in a low voice.

He left my hands in shock "Ithu namma list laye illaye da" he said.

"Maam ku kalyanam aagi ondra varsham aachu da" I said pouting.

How many girls have I rejected for her?? Cry! Cry! Cry!

Joel closed his mouth in shock and then started laughing holding his stomach. I got infuriated seeing his laugh. I was already broken and now him laughing when I am grieving, maddened me. I caught his head and punched his back with my elbow. He pushed me away and laughed again. I punched him again when Amala miss came in between.

"What are you guys doing in the middle of the corridor?" She yelled "Akash? Is this the way to behave?" She asked me.

"Maam avan thaa sirichaa-"

"Shut up" She yelled. Sreedevi maam came out hearing the noise.

"Ennachu maam?" She asked.

"Onula Sreedevi.. These guys were fighting in the corridor"

Sreedevi maam glared me. Amala miss shook her head and left muttering something to herself.

"Ethuku sanda potut irukinga?" She crossed her arms.

I turned my head away from her without anwering.

"Akash unna thaan" She caught my chin and made me look at her.

"Maam ungaluk kalyanam aagiducha?" I asked not answering her question.

"Aama" she shrugged as if it wasn't a matter at all.

"Neenga sollave ilaye?" I asked her.

"Nee kekave illaye" she shrugged.

Right. Very right way to answer.

"Atho nikuraaru la.. Avuru thaan en husband.. Aproma intro tharen" she said pointing that man, again and again hurting my poor heart.

"Venam maam... Naa pesnen.." I said.

"Apdiya? Athu sari" she looked at the man down there. He was already looking at her as if he was seeing her for the first time.

She actioned if he was getting bored. He blinked his eyes and shrugged his shoulders with a smile. She smiled back morevoer blushing. Joel sniggered. I stomped his foot. That man actioned her to look after the work. She nodded and waved a bye before going inside the staffroom. I wonder why he is waiting over here.

Doesn't he have any job??

Why should he even come over? To drop a whole thunderstorm on my head?

My eyes fell on John sir who was staring Sreedevi maam trying to get her attention. When she smiled at him and went back to check the papers, he was smiling like a lunatic. I smirked making a plan.

Yovv sotta konjam nanja aatoma aaduna... unak irukku ya...

-

Hey guys, missed Akash?

Well well, will you guys believe if I say This was the very first scene that popped in my head which lead me to the plot of Pookal Pookum Tharunam?😂

Will see John sir in the next update😌

Btw How was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...