Ride with me • Yeongyu

By s_ordinary

« Pack your bags, you're coming with me. » Yeonjun's getting sick and tired of his ex's demeanour. It's been... More

[Prelude]
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXX - I
XXX - II
XXX - III
XXX - IV
XXX - V
XXX - VI
[Epilogue] (bonus chapter)

X

401 26 38
By s_ordinary

They finished eating with shimmering and love deprived eyes.

"I need to go to the bathroom.." Yeonjun said.
"Stay by the car or inside, or follow me if you want."

Beomgyu nodded, agreeing to stay outside of the car to get some fresh air by the time the latter would be back.

He watched the raven haired boy walk to the bathroom when someone suddenly came to him strolling.

"H-hey ! I saw you from afar and I think you look very cool ! Mind giving me your socials ?"
a pretty handsome man asked.

Beomgyu stood there uncertain and scared as he hated social interactions.
"I don't have an-"

"- oh c'mon everybody does ! Give me your number then maybe ?" The man said as he placed his hand on Yeonjun's car.

Beomgyu stood there very scared now. That man was way too comfortable with life.
"I'm sorry i don't give my-"

And the man cut him off again.
"Don't worry i'm not a weirdo, i'm a safe guy, just trust me and give me your number."
He said as he offered his other hand in front of him, as if to tell him to place his phone in it.

Beomgyu shook his head.
"I won't give you my number please leave.."

The man chuckled and shook his head as well.
"Only if you give me your nu-"

"-fuck off before i shove my number down your throat." Yeonjun said from afar.

The guy and Beomgyu both stared at him with round eyes, Beomgyu's eyes being more hopeful and thankful.

Yeonjun walked to them and grabbed his ex by the wrist, pulling him behind him protectively.
"I said fuck off."

The man refused still. "And who are you to tell me what to do ? His boyfriend or something ?"

"You guessed it right." Yeonjun said as he punched the man in the stomach.

The man held his stomach with both arms and Yeonjun kicked him with his foot again, making him fall.

"Get in." He told Beomgyu, opening the door for him again. The bear like boy entered the vehicle scared and confused.

Yeonjun strolled to his side of the car and got in quickly, starting the engine as fast as he could.

As they got further away from the man, Yeonjun cursed under his breath.
"I'm sorry that happened, I should've taken you with me to prevent such bullshit."

Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows.
"You offered me to go but i didn't, it's completely my fault...but thanks for that, you came at the right time."

Yeonjun's shoulders relaxed.
"Thankfully. Did he touch you anywhere or hurt you ?"

Beomgyu shook his head. "He didn't...but invading my personal space felt like it."

Yeonjun nodded. "Just know that nothing like that will happen again. I'll put you in my pocket whenever i have to go somewhere."

Beomgyu smiled shyly, looking away as he felt his cheeks turn pink. "Whatever.."

It was now Yeonjun's turn to smile shyly and look away. He cleared his throat.
"Do you want to sleep at a hotel or in the car tonight ? The car's probably going to be uncomfortable."

Beomgyu shrugged. "Wherever you're going, i'm following as you said.."

Yeonjun chuckled. "Let's book a hotel then." He said. "Should we get each a room or a room with two beds ?"

The latter pondered the dilemma in his head. He'll either feel like he's at home by being lonely in a bedroom (which he didn't want to happen again) or sleep in the same bedroom as his arch nemesis.

Yet he still chose the second option.
"Same..bedroom."

Yeonjun was taken aback somehow, not expecting his decision. "O-oh yeah that's what i thought as well...it'll be more convenient wouldn't it ?"

To which Beomgyu silently nodded.

The sun was setting in the horizon just like the hatred for Yeonjun. He knew that as the time would go they would be even closer.

He didn't know what he wanted yet.
A relationship that might end the same way it did or simply a friendship?

But if he had a boyfriend, life would be easier right ? Especially Yeonjun being a caring and wealthy person who loves to give.

But it would be hypocritical to love him for his bank accounts.

But then it'll be what Yeonjun will have to give for him to be forgiven. He'll have to treat him righteously.

And like that the but's ended in his head and Beomgyu slowly fell asleep.

Yeonjun decided to drive to the nearest hotel so that he wouldn't make the boy sleep long in the car. He really was thoughtful.

.•.•

"Beomgyu ? Beomgyu wake up... Beomgyuuu~ Beom-"

And the boy opened his eyes to see Yeonjun caressing his arm into waking up.
"O-oh..." he said as he scratched his eyes from the sleep.

"We're here at the hotel, i already booked the room let's go." Yeonjun said whispering in a sweet voice.

He then walked to the back of the car and grabbed their suitcases, walking back to a lazy Beomgyu.

"Wake up sleepy bear. You're still the lazy little guy i would tickle to get out of bed huh ?"

To which Beomgyu nodded shyly with a little chuckle.

And Yeonjun could've fallen right in front of him as he was so giddy for the boy.
"C'mon let's go."

And the bear followed him up all the way to their room.

.•.•

They entered to find one singular bed. One.

Beomgyu frowned.
"Wh-where's the other bed ?"

Yeonjun shrugged stressfully.
"I don't know ! Let me go ask. They must've given us the wrong room."

The boy ran to the reception.
"Excuse me ? I've asked for a two beds room and received an only bed one."

The receptionist looked to her room board.
"There's no more two beds rooms, my apologies, they were all taken. The room I've given you is big enough for someone to be sleeping, with a mattress, on the floor."

Yeonjun frowned. "That's stupid ! And where's the mattress then ?"
The receptionist told him to look into the closet.

So Yeonjun got back to his room to find Beomgyu sitting on the bed, waiting for him.
"So ?"

"So one of us has to sleep on the damn floor." He said walking angrily to the closet and getting out of it with a mattress to Beomgyu's surprise.

Yeonjun threw it on the other side of the bed and stood there with his arms crossed.
"No way i've paid to sleep on the floor."

The boy had lived a wealthy lifestyle and always slept on comfortable beds. So that was definitely new to him and funny to Beomgyu, who lived rather a poor life.

"It's okay..I'll sleep on it." The long haired boy said. He got up but Yeonjun stopped him.

"You're not." He replied, taking the boy by his wrist. "If anything, you'll be the one on the bed."

Beomgyu shook his head.
"It's fine Yeonjun i promise-"

"No." Yeonjun said, making the boy sit back down.

Beomgyu sighed and watched Yeonjun walk around anxiously through the whole room.
He knew that his ex was manic and hated dust and insects.

So he knew what to do. "Let's share the bed then."

Yeonjun stopped abruptly. "What..?"

Beomgyu got up and walked to be in front of him.
"I said...let's share the bed, then."

The latter shook his head but before he could protest, Beomgyu shushed him down.
"We've done it for 5 years, i'm sure one little night on the same bed won't kill a fly."

"But it'll kill me." Yeonjun murmured, which caused Beomgyu to be flustered.

"So..?" The bear like boy asked.

Yeonjun sighed and seemed to think for 10 more seconds. "We'll share...the bed."

Beomgyu smiled softly and grabbed him by the hand. "I'll sleep on the left side and you'll be on the right. Good ?"

Yeonjun was flustered by Beomgyu's sudden change of comportment. He refused to talk a few hours ago !

But he knew it was a good thing so he just went with it now that he got Beomgyu's trust.

And he knew he wouldn't break it again. Ever again.

S_ordinary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 453 30
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘢 𝘵𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘶 where a group of five guys met online and became friends ever since. Can the broken soul move on and live to the future? :¨·.·...
20Cm By ♕

Fanfiction

8.9K 365 30
Professional baseball player Kang Taehyun has achieved success and fame in his career, but deep down, he feels an emptiness that can only be filled b...
15.8K 1K 29
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
42.1K 1.5K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...