Sacred Love ✅

By khadeem1131

Abbah please let me marry him. michael is the man i love. Fatima how can you fall in love with a non Muslim... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

2

70 11 4
By khadeem1131

BIDA, GRA,
5:30 am,

Fatima finished praying and decided to take a nap since her husband wasn't going to work early today. She stood up from the prayer mat and neatly folded it then placed it on the mat holder.

she lazily walks to the bed and lies down.
Ya Allah! Fatima muttered while closing her eyes.

why would you come now? you know I don't come to work early unless there are a lot of clients waiting.
Normally we workers begin work by 8:00 am. I won't come to the bank now probably later. Mujahid said to the person on the phone while walking to his bedroom.

he reached his bedroom and was stopped by a feminine voice greeting him.
Subahanallah! Mujahid muttered silently. he got frightened. he has forgotten they have visited with them.

Mujahid pivoted his gaze to the person behind him and replied to her greeting.
hope you enjoy your stay here. Mujahid asked Badiyyah politely.
Yes, I do. thank you very much, sir. Badiyyah said with a smile.
Mujahid chuckles at the word "sir".

You are welcome. is my wife in her bedroom? Mujahid asked.
No, she isn't. I haven't seen her since I woke up. Badiyyah replied.
Okay then. Mujahid muttered and marched to his bedroom which is just facing Fatima's own.

he knocked but got no response so he walked in and met Fatima sleeping peacefully.
Mujahid walked to her and placed a kiss on her forehead then lifted her clothes and placed a kiss on her flat tummy.
this action wakes Fatima up as she watches her husband kissing her tummy.

8:00 am,

Baby don't prepare lunch today. I will come back early. let's go to this newly open bistro " TASTE PALACE". I heard it's a nice place and there are a lot of fun things there too. then we go to the family house from there. Mujahid muttered while carrying his briefcase.

Okay, My One. Fatima replied with a smile.
My One. Badiyyah will be leaving for Mardiyah's house today she has been discharged from the hospital. she wants me to escort her. Fatima said following her husband out.

where is the house? hope it's not far from us. I don't like how you have been going out especially now that you are pregnant.
No, My One. Fatima muttered.

Alright but don't stay long because I will be back by 4 pm. Mujahid said and Fatima muttered okay.
they walk to the sitting room and head to the porch.

I wish you success My One. May Allah protect you from the evils of that place. Fatima prayed and Mujahid muttered Ameen then entered his car and ignited the car engine.

Fatima waved at him and walked inside after Mujahid left the house.
I envy your love. Badiyyah teased.
common girl enough of the philanderer as if yours isn't the best. Fatima said hitting Badiyyah on her shoulder.

I miss us! I miss how we often hang out. me, you, Mairo and Atika. Fatima said with a pout.
why don't we call them now? Badiyyah suggested.

yes, that is a nice idea. Fatima muttered.
she grabbed her phone and connected all her friends including Badiyyah then called them.

hey girls what the hell am I seeing? Atika are you seeing that too or do I need my spectacle? Mairo said dramatically.
I saw it too. Atika replied.
Badiyyah when did you visit Jannah and you didn't inform us?
Mairo, don't mind them maybe we have been cut off. Atika said eyeing Fatima and Badiyyah.

Common girls. I never knew Badiyyah was visiting until the day she knocked at my door.
she didn't inform me she was coming. Infact girls I was surprised she could remember the way to my house. Fatima said defensively.

Okay, then we will believe you. Mairo and Atika said.
the ladies have a few conversations teasing each other then hang up. Mairo was the first to hang up hearing her children fight over the remote control.

badyy aren't we going again? I need to come back early I'm going on a date with my baby. Fatima said drawing the "by"
I should better go to Adamawa before you kill me with oppression. Badiyyah exclaim.

4:00 pm

TASTE PALACE

wow! this place is so amazing. I loved the place. Fatima said admiring the exterior of the building.
yes, it is and you will love it more when we enter inside. Mujahid said with a smile.

they walk in and sit on the seat made for two people.
the waitress arrived and gave them the menu list.
Fatima ordered pizza and Chapman, grilled chicken while Mujahid ordered just chicken and Chapman.
Baby are you sure you can finish them all? Mujahid asked.

My One I just ordered two things and you are complaining.
if you can't pay for it why did you bring me here?... Fatima muttered angrily.

I never said I'm not paying. I just feel like it's too much for you to consume. Mujahid said defensively.
their order arrived and the duo started munching on their meal silently.

Mujahid's eyes become widened after seeing his wife consume almost everything.
what? why are you giving me that look as if I murdered someone? Fatima asked munching on the last chicken.

let me pay the bill while you clean yourself up. Mujahid said and handed his ATM card to the cashier.
they stand to their feet after paying the bill.

they walk to the car and hop in.
Mujahid drove out of the restaurant and started driving to his parent's house.

they reach the house and Mujahid parks his car outside.
they saunter out of the car and the duo walk in.
Mujahid and Fatima reach his parent's apartment.
they walk inside with Taslim.

Hajiya Hafsah, her sister Aunty Hauwa and Mujahid's siblings were all sitting in the large sitting room.
Ina wuni( good evening) umma, aunty hauwa. Fatima greets in Hausa.

uptil now you haven't learned our tribe? thank God we understand Hausa and you don't speak fulde your tribe with us. Aunty Hauwa said.
Okay, ku be egidi (good afternoon) in Nupe.

so you can speak Nupe? Aunty hauwa asked surprised at how she spoke it fluently.
Yes, but only a few words. Fatima replied with a smile.

Ya Adama good day! Fatima greeted her husband younger sister and the lastborn who was expecting Fatima to greet her first.
Mujahid is the second in the family.
They are four.
the firstborn is married he is working at FIRS in Lagos. he leaves there with his family but only comes back during edil kabir.

The third born is a medical doctor. a gynaecologist. Working at the federal medical center. he is engaged to a Nupe girl from the royal family.

Their last born Adama. She is very rude, narcissistic and Mummy's pet. Infact everyone's favourite.
all Mujahid's siblings don't like Fatima which she doesn't know why.

you two finally decide to visit me.
Hajiya Hafsah said.
It has been two months since you visited me last. what happens? Hajiya Hafsah ask looking from Fatima to her son.

but Mummy I visited last week when Abdul informed me that Grandma is sick.
Mummy Fatima has not been feeling well that is why you haven't seen her.
Mujahid said.

is my daughter-in-law expecting? Aunty Hauwa chirps in.
Yeah, aunt. Mujahid answered scratching his nape.
Masha Allah, may Allah protect you and what is growing in your womb. aunt hauwa prayed.

Ameen aunty hauwa. Fatima answered.
Mummy I want to use the toilet. Fatima muttered.
You are not a guest Fatima. there are three toilets in my apartment. you can use anyone you like. Hajiya Hafsah said and Fatima muttered okay.

Fatima stands to her feet and walks to Adama's bedroom she can't use her mother-in-law's own because of the respect she has for her.
Fatima strides out of the toilet after emptying her bladder.

Hey, Mummy's pet. how was your exam? you came back from school and you didn't visit us. Fatima said to Adama who paid no attention to what she was saying.

Adama, I'm talking to you. Fatima muttered walking closer to her.
My exam was good, thanks. you are not the one to tell me when to visit. after all, I'm visiting my bro, not his wife. Adama spat.

Adama, what have I done to you? why do you despise me so much? Have I done something wrong to you?... Fatima asks the 20-year-old girl who has grown past her age. anyone who sees her will think she is older than Fatima her brother's wife.

Nana Fatima Umar can you leave my room if you are done? I don't have time for your questions because you will never get an answer from me. Adama hissed.

Adama don't you ever hissed at me again. I respect you because you are my husband's sister.
I'm not your mate Adama not even my younger sister Khadija our last born is your mate so mind the way you talk to me. Fatima said raising her voice a bit and pointing her index finger at the spoiled girl.

what will you do Fatima? Adama said standing to her feet facing Fatima.
If I could remember this is my father's house my state, not yours. why don't you marry someone of your tribe? I don't know what ya Mujahid sees in you that makes him...

tasssss... Adama couldn't finish her word when she felt a resounding slap on her right cheek.
how dare you slap me, white witch? Adama said furiously. She raised her hand to slap Fatima back but she held her hand and slapped her again this time the family was already there.

Mummy! Adama hollered. She ran to Hajiya Hafsah crying rubbing her cheek.
Mummy ya Fatima slapped me and I did nothing to her. Adama lied.

Fatima why did you slap her? Hajiya Hafsah asked calmly.
Mummy, I'm sorry but Adama insulted me. Fatima mumbled.
she insults you and you take action. why won't you report her to me? Hajiya Hafsah said angrily.

I'm sorry Mummy! Fatima apologies.
Mummy, I knew this girl ya Mujahid marry is a witch. she can kill someone look how flush Adama's cheek is. Abdulrahman chirps in from behind.

the family keeps blaming Fatima. all this while Mujahid has been standing there watching his wife being treated badly without saying anything.
Fatima felt like crying but wanted to be the strong girl she was.

what is going on here? I have been hearing your voices from the living room. Grandma asked while entering Adama's room.
Grandma ya Mujahid's wife slapped me. Adama replied.

Adama! Nana will not slap you without a reason. what did you do to her? the obsolete woman asked her.
Hafsah are you supposed to side Adama? you know better how Nasty your daughter is yet you side her.

Abdulrahman this should be the last time you will talk to your brother's wife in this manner. if you think you are age mate that shouldn't give you the damn right to disrespect her.
she is marrying your brother so she deserves the respect you give your brother too. the old woman thundered.

Mujahid, you are an idiot. you stand here watching your younger ones insult your wife and you did nothing. What is wrong with you? Have you forgotten this girl is Amanah given to us by her parents. she doesn't have any relatives here but us.

remember she left her place and came here because of marriage which I'm sure this is her first time coming to Bida. the old woman said angrily.

I will inform your father when he comes back from his pilgrimage. Hajiya Zainab thundered.
Nana follow me and you! Hajiya Zainab said facing Mujahid.

Hafsah this is not how I have been treating you when my son marries you. don't deter our image. this behaviour of yours is not known by the Nupe even though the century we are presently leaving has spoiled everything. the old woman said while leaving the room.

8:00 pm

Mummy we will take our leave. Mujahid said immediately he walked in.
Fatima finishes praying Isha and neatly fold the prayer mat.
keep it on the couch Adama will take it inside. Hajiya Hafsah said and Fatima muttered okay.

Mummy good night. Fatima squats as a form of respect for elderly people.
Good night Fatima. safe trip home. Hajiya Hafsah prayed.
they stride out of Hajiya Hafsah's apartment.

I want to see Grandma. Fatima muttered and they marched to her apartment.
Mujahid and Fatima walk in and meet the old woman listening to FM played on her old radio.

Grandma, we will take our leave. Fatima and Mujahid said squatting in front of her.
Okay, my children. Fatima take good care of yourself and the baby. the old woman said rubbing Fatima's tummy.

Okay, Grandma. Good Night. Fatima said with a smile.
stay blessed dear. Hajiya Zainab muttered.
Fatima and Mujahid stand to their feet.
they walk outside and march to where his car is parked.

Good Night bro. Abdulrahman said without sparing Fatima a glance. Fatima felt bad about how they all treated her.
Abdul, where are you going? Mujahid asks his brother who is about to enter his car.

I'm going to the palace. I want to see my babe. Abdul said with a wink.
Okay my regards to her. Lover Boy. Mujahid said hitting his brother on his shoulder.

Mujahid walk to his car and meets Fatima is already inside.
he drove out of the house and started driving home.

do you need anything? Mujahid asks Fatima while driving.
Fatima ignores him.
babe, do you care if I buy sugarcane for you? I see you have loved it since you got pregnant. Mujahid asked.

No thanks. Fatima replied curtly.
Mujahid humm and continue driving.
they reach their house and the gateman opens the gate for him.
Mujahid drove inside and parked his car in the parking lot.

Fatima open the door and saunter out of the car not waiting for her husband.
she rushes inside to excrete the metabolic waste that she has been keeping since she finished praying Maghrib.

mujahid walks in and closes the door his wife left open.
why is she rushing inside? Mujahid asks himself.
he walks to his room and drops his car key.

Mujahid stride out of his bedroom and walked to Fatima's bedroom.
Mujahid walked in and met jannah undressed. he gulps down the acrid gob behind his throat after seeing the sight in front of him.

do you need anything? Fatima asked bringing him out of his reverie.
You.. No.. I.. Mean... Oh my God why now? Mujahid muttered silently not able to take his gaze away from the sight in front of him.

Fatima noticed how mujahid had been hungrily staring at her.
realization dawns on her that she is half naked. she is only in her pants and bra.

I'm sorry. Fatima said and she quickly grabbed her towel to cover her body.
It's okay. I will wait for you in the living room. Meet me when you are done. Mujahid said and quickly left Fatima's room before he lost it.

Fatima, walked to the bathroom to do her business.
she finishes showering and she strides out of the bathroom water dripping down from her hair.

she takes her hand dryer and connects it to the socket then she dries her long silky hair.
she finishes drying her hair and she walks to her wardrobe to get her Nightwear.

Fatima finish dressing and she strides out of her bedroom. She walks to the living room and sits beside her husband.
Baby are you alright? you have been quiet since we came back. you refuse to talk to me while in the car. I offer to buy you your favourite fruit and you decline. Mujahid asked.

My One I'm fine just having a pregnancy mood swing. Fatima said feeling like punching the hell out of the man who always pretend anytime he hurt her.
Baby is it about what happened between you and Adama? Mujahid asked.

My One what is the meaning of what you did at your house? I'm your wife and you allow your family to insult me without saying anything. Fatima said looking at her husband.

Fatima what do you want me to do? To fight my mother, or to insult her for raising her voice at you? Fatima they are my family and I can't stand to see you...
Mujahid, I'm your wife and will become the mother of your child. I'm not saying you should fight your mother but your younger ones insult me and you did nothing. Fatima said furiously.

Adama is the only female child my mom has and my one and only sister. Jannah, Adama is younger than you. you shouldn't have slapped her no matter what she did to you. why don't you tell me instead of taking action? Mujahid said tiredly.

why is everyone blaming me? this is not the first time Adama has disrespected me and I let it slide, now that I hit her because she intended to hit me. I have become the villain.
you are hurting me and our baby mujahid. Fatima mumbled.

Fatima, stop saying our baby. I told you to get rid of it and you are being stubborn. I'm not ready to take any responsibility now. don't you get it?
I will not allow you to keep this thing till it becomes a baby that you can't terminate it anymore.

you better do what I said or you won't like my next action. Mujahid reverberated.
Mujahid, what has gotten into you? why do you suddenly change? I thought you loved children what happened now? Fatima asked already in tears.

Fatima Umar I'm done with the conversation. I don't want to be a father now. you can rather adopt a child but you will not give birth now.
Muhahid thundered. he stood to his feet and stormed out of the living room.

Mujahid, I don't know what might make you change your mind about having children but I will not sin. I will not kill an innocent soul. I want my baby and I will keep it. Fatima hollered.
Keep it and you will regret my next action. Mujahid hollered back.

Fatima hissed and wiped her tears. I would be a fool to waste my tears on you.
Abbah used to say I will not accept defeat.

Flashback

Fatima you are the iron lady of this house. don't let whatever happens to you be your weakness. always be the strong woman you are. learn to fight for your right don't let anyone takes what rightfully belong to you away from you. fight for it even if it will cause you your last breath except it is beyond the rules of Islam. Fatima always be prayerful, your Azkhar, don't toil with it. Always accept whatever happens to you as qadr either bad or good.

be mindful Of whom you share your problem with. do not involve a third partner in your home. whatever you are facing fight it for yourself. Fatima I trust you won't let me down.

End of flashback

Fatima remembered what her father tell her when she was getting married.
Abbah I will not let you down. Fatima said with a smile and stood to her feet.
My baby" Mummy loves you! I'm here for you. you will forever be safe in my womb until the day you will be welcome to the world. Fatima said touching her flat tummy.

she walks to her room. Fatima locked the door and walked to the bed. She lye on the bed after saying her azkhar. She turned off the bedside lamp. Immediately her head hit the pillow, she drifted into a deep fog of oblivion forgotten her worries at the moment.

Chapter two is here

Air Your View And Don't forget To Click On The Star Button 😍

Much Love ❤️
Khairun Nisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 1.7K 38
Third of the BFFs series. *** Fatima Abba Sulayman has always been the one to follow her heart. But after what happened to her while in senior secon...
4.6K 572 42
Ayan has always been serious about marriage and hopes that one day she'll get to marry the person she loves. What happens when she is forced to get m...
35.9K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...
92.1K 14.6K 54
"Your father used to beat me up, that's all I have to say." She is young and beautiful, He is old and hateful. She has a promising future, He has mad...