Loved By You! ~Naruto Various...

By Hellouniverzum

What if a girl is getting transported into the Naruto world? After her death, caused by an airplane crash she... More

Welcome! :D
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️
Chaper eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
NO WAY. NUH-UH.
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two

Chapter twenty four

2.1K 114 84
By Hellouniverzum

Third person's pov:

Haku and (Y/n) were walking peacefully to the third floor.

"Are you excited, (Y/n)?" Haku asked looking at her.

"Not really. My goal is to pass the exams, that's all."

She glanced at him and continued walking in silence.

Haku noticed that she became more quieter but didn't say anything about it. More like studied her.

(Y/n) was just in deep thoughts about the end if the exams.

Lord third will die, Gaara will go insane, Sasuke will get that mutant hickey from a snake. Awsome. Absolutely awsome.

This is how the anime needs to be, take one thing at a time.

(Y/n) sighed.

Okay, so... Sasuke getting that curse mark... I will not stop it.

What? Why?

That is because if he doesn't get that hickey, he won't go to Orochimaru for power and stuff. He needs that in order to continue the anime...

"(Y/n)? You look troubled. Are you not feeling alright?" Haku tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s hand, but gently not to hurt her."

Yeah... you are right... what about Gaara going insane?

We'll just see how it works out till then.

And the Third's death?

I'll save him.

Hm... but won't that affect the Fifth Hokage coming? Tsunade?

I hope not. I'll try to go with everything acording to the anime.

"(Y/n)?"

I understand, but you need to be really careful.

With what? The other people who are here to take the exams? They will crush me like a bug.

Well, they most likely will. You need to train harder with me and the others. I will teach you crystal techniques, and Hashirama, Tobirama will teach you ninja techniques.

What about Shisui?

"(Y/N)!"

She quickly snapped out of it and looked at Haku.

"Yes? What is is snowflake?"

Haku's cheeks reddened a little and mumbled under his breath.

"We are here."

(Y/n) looked up to see a bigger door, and Zabuza.

"You both made it, Kiddo's." He grinned under his mask.
"You know... there is this rule that only groups of three are allowed to enter."

Haku looked at (Y/n) and spoke.

"Zabuza... It's just me and (Y/n). There is no third person."

"I am well aware. But the elders and the hokage decided that it would be a waste leaving two skilled kiddos out. So here you are."

(Y/n) smiled slightly at that.

"I am proud of you both. I don't even need a third student." He stepped away from the door.

"Yeah. You don't need a third kid because we are enough pain in the ass for you." (Y/n) grinned widely and Haku chuckled.

"You have no idea... now go and enter before I kick both of your asses. Good luck."

He mumbled the last part as (Y/n) and Haku walked through the door.

Just as they entered, all eyes were on the two of them. Ninja's were whispering and talking about why are there only two members. Were they really that strong? Or maybe were they just some losers?

In the next minute, someone jumped in (Y/n)'s arms hugging her tightly making Haku back off as he put on his guard.

"AHHH, (Y/N) YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU EVERY DAY!"

Ino hugged the life out of (Y/n) as she giggled.

"Ino! What a surprise."

Ino quickly let go of her and held her hands. Shikamaru and Choji approached them too, and when they got closer, (Y/n)'s eyes lit up.

"Shikamaru. Nice to see you here!" (Y/n) grinned and let go of Ino's hands to hug Shikamaru.

His cheeks reddened a little.

"Yeah... n-nice to see you too." He hugged her back as Ino pouted.

"(Y/nnnn), can I please please please get another huggg?"

(Y/n) laughed a little and let go of Shikamaru.

"After I greeted every single one of us who is here, I am all yours sweetie."

Ino was about to faint. She looked like a complete tomato as she nodded.

Choji then approached (Y/n).

"D-Do you want one, (Y/n)?" He asked extending his chips while looking at the ground.

Her eyes lit up again.

"AWWWEEE. You are so cute! Thank you, Choji!" She took out a chip and ate it.

He looked up at (Y/n) with his cute chubby red cheeks and smiled at her.

In the next minute, Kiba, Shino and Hinata walked up to them.

"Well, well. Look who it is. My one and only." Kiba smirked as he spoke and ran to (Y/n) hugging her.

She blinked a couple of times and then hugged him back smiling.

"Hello sweetheart."

Ino wanted to rip Kiba apart. Choji held her back. Haku and Shikamaru glared at him. Just the usual drama.

Kiba laughed and lifted her up in his arms.

"KIBAAAA! I'LL DEMOLISH YOU IF YOU DON'T PUT MY DEAR (Y/N) DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT." She yelled and tried to get out of Choji's grip.

Kiba ignored her of course.

"You are just as sweet as you were in the academy." He hugged her again.

(Y/n) laughed and pulled away, back on the ground again.

Someone then tapped her shoulder. She turned around only to see Hinata there looking at the ground.

"H-Hi..." She was so shy, it was adorable.

(Y/n) grinned again at her and didn't hesitate to hug her.

"MY HYUGA PRINCESS, HOW ARE YOU?"

Hinata blushed and hugged her back.

"I...I am good..." She pulled away looking at the ground.

(Y/n) then smiled at Shino and hugged him too.

"It's nice to see you all here."

Shino was surprised. Really surprised and he just stayed quiet not replaying. He was now all confused and his cheeks were light pink.

"And where are your teammates, (Y/n)?" Choji asked while eating.

She let go of Shino and looked at him confused and then pointed at Haku.

"He is my teammate."

Kiba raised and eyebrow.

"But aren't you a part of the team seven? Who even is this guy?" He squinted his eyes at Haku.

"My name is Haku, and I came from the village Hidden in the Mist."

Haku introduced himself smiling.

"I am not on team seven anymore. Me and Haku are on team nine. I left team seven for my own reasons."

They were confused and shocked at the same time.

"B-But... how? You just decided to switch teams?" Shikamaru asked and put his hands in his pockets.

"Well, you could say that. I got an oppurtunity to pick between team nine and team seven."

(Y/n) looked at the door, and saw Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura.

"Can we not talk about this? They are really mad at me... expecially Naruto and Sasuke."

Ino and Hinata gave (Y/n) a sympathetic look.

"Of course."

(Y/n) then went behind Ino and hugged her.

"I promised you lots of hugs, remember?" She asked and hid her face in her neck.

Ino was about to faint.

"Y-Yes..."

Meanwhile team seven walked over to the others and talked to them. Suddenly Sakura yelled.

"INOPIG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY (Y/N)!"

(Y/n) opened one eye to see what is happening.

"Since when is she yours?" Ino retorted.

"THE DAY I SAW HER!"

"WELL, I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON HER!"

"NEITHER DO I SEE YOURS!"

"Hey, you guys..." Someone interrupted the girl's fight and now got their attention.

(Y/n) recognised the voice right away. She let go of Ino and rushing to Haku's side, who was confused.

He thought that (Y/n) was acting like this because that guy who just came over here might be a threat. He kept his guard up and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand pulling her closer to him.

"You might want to keep it down a little. I mean... no offense but you're the eleven rookies, right? Fresh out of the academy? Just cool it. This isn't a class trip."

Ino was annoyed because (Y/n) let go of her because of this guy and went to stand by Haku.

"Well who asked you? Who are you?" She glared at him.

"I'm Kabuto Yakushi. But really, look around you. You've made quite an impression."

They looked around to see almost half of the people looking at them. Looking at them with a killing expression.

"See those guys? They are from the rain village. This exam makes anyone tense, and trust me, you don't want to pull on their sleeves."

Sakura looked at them with wide eyes, and Haku pulled (Y/n) closer to him.

"What are your isntincts about this?" He whispered in her ear.

"Whatever happens, do not trust a word he says. It might be the truth, but it's twisted. Do not trust him Haku." She whispered back and he nodded his head.

"I trust you, and your instincts. What is your plan?"

"Just play along with him, be kind but also act a little suspicious. Now that we know this, he is beneath us. He cannot play us."

Haku nodded again and pulled her closer.

"Understood. I'll protect you."

(Y/n) smiled softly.

"That is still my line..."

"You guys actually remind me about myself when I was your age." Kabuto smirked.

"Hey... So this isn't your first time taking this exam?" Sakura asked.

"No... It's my... seventh. Well... it is held twice a year, so this will be my fourth year."

"Woah... you must really be an expert by now."

"Yeah? Sort of..."

"Cool! You can give us all the inside tipps!" Naruto said grinning.

"Yeah, some expert, he never passed." Shikamaru said carelessly as (Y/n) let out a chuckle at his comment.

"Well, seventh time is the charm, that's what they say, huh?" He laughed awkwardly.

"So the rumors about the exams being hard are true... ahw man, what a drag..." he whined.

"Don't give up hope yet. Maybe I can help you kids with my ninja cards." Kabuto smirked a little and pulled out a pack of cards.

"What the heck are those?" Sakura squinted her eyes at him.

"It is hard to explain. But these cards have chakra and things are incoded in them of what I have learned in the past four years. I've got more then two hundred of them. So you see, they appear blank, but if I connect it with my chackra it reveals their secrets." He smirked.

"And do those cards if yours have information about ninja's?" Sasuke stepped forward.

"They might. Do you have someone special in mind?"

"I might." Sasuke spoke coldly.

"Well, I can't promise that my information is complete, or perfect, but I've got something just about everyone." He arranged his cards.
"Including you guys, if course. So tell me about them. A description, or where are they from." He smirked at Sasuke.

"He's Gaara of the desert. And there's Rock Lee of the Leaf village while you're at it."

"That's no fun, you even know their names. That makes it easy..."

Kabuto then took out two cards with a fast movement.

"First up is Rock Lee. He is a year older than you guys. Mission experience, twenty D ranks and eleven C ranks. His team leader is Guy, and his Taijutsu is really improoved but his other skills are really shaky. This will be his first time as a candidate, the same as you. His teammates are Tenten and Neji Hyuga."

Kabuto then took out the other card and transfered some chackra in it.

"Okay, now for Gaara of the desert. Mission experience, eight C ranks, and... get this... one B rank as a Genin. There is not much information here about this guy. He survived every mission without getting even a scratch in him."

In the next minute Naruto was pointing at the crowd yelling at them.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm gonna beat everyone of ya! Believe it!"

He then stopped shouting and turned back around to his team.

"Yeah! I feel a lot better now!"

"Uh... can you say that again a little louder? I didn't quite hear you." Kiba grunted.

"Are you trying to make them hate our guts or what?" Shikamaru whispered with a slight glare.

In the next second, three sound ninja's came out and one of them threw two kunai's at Kabuto. He noticed it in time and dodged it by geting away from the hit.

The other sound ninja two attacked from above threw punches at Kabuto, but he was more faster. He continued to dodge their attacks.

Out of nowhere, Kabuto's glasses broke as the glass pieces fell down to the floor.

"Hang on, I saw all that and he dodged the attacks. How did that happen?" Sasuke rushed forward.

Kabuto then fell to the ground and started couching violently.

"Kabuto, what's wrong?" Sakura and Naruto rushed by his side to help him up.

"Put this in those cards of yours. These Genin from the sound village will be Chunin soon."

One of them talked while smirking down at Kabuto.

"You will never be Chunin with a cheap trick like that. So get yourself together and fight like a man should!"

Haku pulled (Y/n) closer to him.

"What the heck are you doing (Y/n)?" Haku whispered is her ear.

The sound ninja's head snapped to her almost instantly.

"How dare you... little brat's like you shouldn't even be here." He grunted and stood up straight while looking at her with a wary expression.

Kabuto and the other's looked at her shocked.

"That is a great question. How dare I?" She stepped forward, away from Haku's arms.
"This little brat also figured out that xou combined speed with silly tricks. You are not that strong as you pretend to be."

(Y/n) glared at him.

"You little-"

He took out a kunai knife and then threw it at her.

As the weapon was getting closer and closer to her, the crowd of people thought that she was doing to die right here and right now. But then she only tilted her head, dodging the attack and walked forward.

"No offense, but you are pretty lame.  And even though I know that these bunch of people are my enemy's at the moment, and I am their's, but we could agree on that we hate cheap tricks."

(Y/n) looked at the ninja's with a raised eyebrows waiting for them to take her side.

"I bet that these people in the room are way better because they are fighting as a ninja should. Fair and square! That is what a real ninja is. And we don't like tricksters. If you adore tricks that much why aren't you performing as a clown? Or I don't know, a magician?" She continued and looked back at him.

The crowd didn't need another word, and they started murmuring and laughing between them at (Y/n) insult.

You really know how to manipulate people without them noticing, huh?

What can I say... I am an expert.

"So I don't know what kind of fake ninja's are you, but clearly not real ones as they are." She pointed at the crowd.

A few seconds passed and someone shouted out.

"Yeah! She is right. We are not some kind of Jester's." A girl shouted, and the murmurs got louder agreeing with her, as now they were glaring at the sound ninja's.

"Yeah, we'll finish you off you litte jester!"

(Y/n) couldn't help but laugh at the success she just had and looked at the others, who watched her with their mouth wide open.

"You did not just get them on your side..." Kiba whisper shouted at (Y/n) grinning widely.

"I just did!" She grinned back proud of herself.

"Ah... you made them the spotlight instead of us now for them to target. Smart move!" Shikamaru smirked proudly by her actions.

The sound ninja grunted in anger and he rushed to (Y/n) throwing punches at her. The others gasped a little and put on their guard wanting to protect (Y/n), but she handled the guy quite good.

(Y/n) dodged every single punch and in the next minute, the guy was down on the ground passed out.

Everybody was shocked and didn't understand how that happened.

Then thick smoke appeared, just like that and a man stepped forward.

"Pipe down and listen up now! My name is Ibiki Morino. And from this moment, your worst enemy." He spoke smirking.

~~~

A/n: Hello there dear reader, how was your day/night? <3

So, I was so bored yesterday and kinda like all week, you cannot imagine that...

Anyway. The worst part is that I have to do more chores in the house and I have absolutely no energy for that too.

But I am not dead yet. I am alive ><

So yeah... I like to complain a lot like Shikamaru ^^

This time I am here with some arts of mine, because I conpletly forgot about them to post.

Here is a SasuNaru one I guess?

And also some of ya'll asked me to show my other drawings, so here are some from MHA.

And I also have two drawings from the anime Kamisama Hajimemashita. I just love that anime so so so much. It's absolutely my favourite. Besides Naruto, and other animes aswell ☆°☆

Tomoe? Totally my husband. He is way hotter in the anime, but I just messed up the drawing.

And my dear Mizuki of course. I messed him up too. T-T

ANYWAY-

One more thing before you go...
A kind reader of mine haf an idea about me posting some of my dad's habbits, and I loved it.

So if it is okay with you...

°When my dad gets drunk, he is never beating anyone up. Instead he gives me a good talk about life and if he is in a good mood (in which he always is) he gives me money...
Yes... money...
If I even have in my mind to refuse, he'll just give me more T-T°

See you in the next chapter.

Words:2959

- Love you!-Ay <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 3.3K 9
forgive and forget they say . How many times do you have to forgive to be able to forget? Can you last a hundred years with a man who lives in mista...
116K 3.8K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
1.2M 65K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...