The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

AdoboCatWorks által

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Több

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1

977 38 2
AdoboCatWorks által

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The six students left Musutafu at nighttime. Silently walking through the sidewalk, Iida calls Midoriya.

"Midoriya." The green-haired boy turned around in response. "I... apologize for getting violent with you." He bowed down. "I'm sorry."

"Oi, oi," Y/N told him to stop as Yaoyorozu agrees with him. "I told you that you decided to join us, so your apology has been accepted."

"But still-"

Y/N simply gave him a warning glare, shutting Iida's mouth. "You need to trust us, Iida. Simple as that."

"I... I understand." Iida withdraws from the conversation causing a relieving sigh from Y/N.

"Geez, Iida..." He mumbled. "Fine, you can be the observer, a witness perhaps, if something went wrong." He said, waving his hand in a 'shooting' gesture. "Mind you that I am still the leader of this rescue mission, as well as Vice-Rep here." Y/N jerked his thumb next to him, pointing at Yaoyorozu.

"Do you have the tracker?" He asks Yaoyorozu. The girl nodded, pulling out the white device from her pocket.

"Are you certain Yugano that this operation is going to be a non-combat rescue mission?" She asks him, only to be met by a silent expression from him for a couple of seconds before he let out a sigh, his right hand shaking.

"You all are not to engage any League members." He ordered. "Only myself can delay and distract them while you grab Bakugo and Jirou out."

"Still, it is not going to be a hundred percent successful." She argued.

"We will leave no one behind." He pressed on. "I learned from my mistakes, Yaoyorozu. And someday, you're going to experience that in the future. Believe me."

He then stops and looked at the tracker. "Where are we going again?"

Yaoyorozu looks at her tracker as she pressed a button. "The target reveals in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture. Kamino Ward."

"Let's hit the train station then," Y/N said with a nod.

-o-o-o-

(Inside the Bullet Train, en route to Yokohama.)

Y/N leaned on his chair as he scribbled down some plans for them to rescue Bakugo and Jirou with ease. While he was doing that, Yaoyorozu gathered the rest for a small briefing that Y/N had told her to say.

"-We should arrive around ten o'clock." Yaoyorozu ended her briefing.

"Um, Todoroki... Did you tell everyone that we would leave tonight?" Midoriya asks the half-haired teen in front of him.

"Yeah. They protested and some bravely tried to stop us even though Class-Rep had told them not to. Yugano had to put his foot down to threaten them if they again, would try to tell this to Aizawa-sensei."

"Mhm! After that, Uraraka said something pretty harsh, too. She told Class-Rep that Bakugo will feel humiliated if someone or somebody tries to save him. Luckily, Class-Rep is in the mood since Uraraka's tone accidentally told something drastic when it comes to Jirou."

"Just to make sure," Todoroki spoke, "-you know that what we are doing is risky, and selfish." He said before they all shared a quiet, worrying glance at their Class Rep that is busy writing down plans for the rescue mission. "While no one wants to do this. We cannot let Yugano shoulder the responsibility and the guilt all of us had, right?"

"He told us thrice that we can turn back if we wanted to. Yet, here we are. With him."

"Yugano..." Kirishima muttered. "Bakugo would be stunned if he knows that this plan was created by none other than his friends themselves."

"We will not turn back." Midoriya asserted. "N/N-chan is right. We will leave no one behind."

"I see..." Todoroki accepts.

"Team." Y/N approaches them, closing the small notebook he's holding. "This is the plan."

As Y/N tells them the three parts of their operation, all of them were quiet and listening intently at him. He strictly mentioned that if they encountered any League members, retreat.

Infiltrate, rescue, and retreat. That's their plan. Not his.

-o-o-o-

Kamino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture

The bright and bustling streets of Kamino perfectly suit the first part of the plan. Finding where the League hideout was, and infiltrating it.

"So this is Kamino Ward?" Midoriya gawked at the alive district around him. "There are a lot of people."

"Looks like Class-Rep's right. They are hiding somewhere in the city." Iida remarked.

"Yosh! Where are they, Yaoyorozu!" Kirishima energetically starts to run ahead, only to be stopped by her. "W-Wait a minute, you redhead!"

"We should put some disguise first, he said that to us remember?." Yaoyorozu stated. "And the villains know what we look like. We must also consider that we may be attacked at any given moment."

"G-Got it!" Midoriya nods. "We have to be covert!"

"Like a ninja!" Kirishima joins in.

"Hm! Hm!" Iida added.

"Speaking of ninja..." Todoroki looks around him. "Does anyone see Yugano?"

The rest realized it as well, that their class rep is currently missing.

"E-Eh?" Kirishima tilts his head in confusion. "I thought he was behind me."

"Where is he?" Iida asks.

"Hello~? A female voice spoke behind Midoriya, the girl tapping his shoulder.

Midoriya shuddered at the fact that he was talking to a beautiful girl in front of him. He was completely red-faced and trembling. "Y-Yes?!"

Kirishima gawked at the girl's appearance. "C-Can we help you?"

"Ara~" The girl giggled. "Looks like somebody got amnesia." She then leans and boops Midoriya's nose. "Boop!"

Kirishima, Iida, and Yaoyorozu are shocked, with the faces of the three boys flushing red, except Todoroki, who raises his eyebrow at the girl's actions.

"O-Oi, Midoriya! Wh-What heresy is this? You did not tell us that you had a girlfriend?!" Kirishima bellowed and he was denied so quickly by him.

"N-No! I-I don't even know h-her!" Midoriya frantically waves his hands in denial.

"Can you guess who I am?" She puts a hand on her waist, waiting for them to guess who she is. No one answered, causing her to pout. "Aww... No one? Not even you, Izuku-kun~?"

"IZUKU-KUN?!" Iida and Kirishima yelled in disbelief.

"N-No! B-Believe me, I don't know her!" Midoriya defends himself from the girl's allegations causing the blonde girl to giggle.

"Fine!" She puffs her cheeks as she gave them a hint. "Look closely at my face." She said to them.

The rest stared at her immensely, until Yaoyorozu gasped.

The girl smiled and leaned at her ear, "Looks like you got it, Yao...Momo-chan~?"

Her face went red as she said, "C-CLASS-REP?!"

The eyes of Midoriya, Kirishima, and Iida widen like deers caught in the headlights. "EH?? C-CLASS-REP?!"

Y/N(F), giggled as she winked. "Looks like you all got the answer, Tee-hee~!"

"A-Ain't no way..." Kirishima nervously chuckled as he took a step back. "There is no way that's you, Yugano... Oh, man. If Kaminari or Mineta saw you, they'll faint for sure."

Y/N's original attitude returns as she rolls her eyes. "Psh. I just use a Transformation Jutsu and you three are gawking like fishes out of the water?" She points her finger at Todoroki, silently watching them from the distance. "Even Todoroki manages to recognize that it was me all along.

Midoriya looks at Todoroki. "How?" He asks.

"It's kinda obvious." He merely shrugged, "Besides, he told us what the first phase was. And it's up to you what that is."

"We're going to be a gender-bend of ourselves?!" Kirishima shook his head in fear. "No thank you!"

*Bonk!*

"

Idiot!" Y/N bonks his head, scolding the redhead. "I can only do this transformation with my quirk. What I'm trying to say is that go and get your disguises-" She jerks her thumb behind her, showing the clothing store. "There."

(Minutes Later)

Y/N stood outside of the store, still in a Transformation Jutsu. While she was leaning on a wall, the door opens.

"And here I thought you guys backed out." She groans as she faces the team.

"Holy shit, Yaomomo...!" Y/N whistled at her appearance. "You look like a middle-aged woman that sells products online."

"Huh? Is that a compliment?"

Her glance landed on the boys.

"Emo, raven-haired Todoroki? It suits you."

"Hm."

"A delinquent Izuku Midoriya? I wonder how Auntie Inko would react to your outfit."

"S-Sorry! This was the first thing that I think of!"

"Yes... Manly."

"Oh, yeah!"

"You look like a waiter in an ice cream shop, Iida."

"I-Ice cream-?!"

Walking past them, Y/N stands ahead of them as they all walked as a group.

"Perfect disguises people." She said, giving them a thumbs-up. Her attitude changes as Y/N acted like her alter self. "O-kay~! Where to, Momo-chan~?"

Flustered, Yaoyorozu looks at her tracker. "Here, follow me and-"

"Hey, it's U.A.!" A voice spoke, causing them to turn around quickly.

That was not intended for them but for the giant screen above a building. The group moved closer to see the broadcast.

"That's Aizawa-sensei..." Midoriya muttered

Y/N clicked her tongue as she felt anger bubbling inside of her. "Even Principal Nezu..."

"And now, we deeply apologize..." The speaker, their Aizawa-sensei stated, "-for the incident that allowed harm to come to 29 first-years of the Hero Course because of our unpreparedness. We apologize for causing unease in society due to our negligence in properly defending ourselves as a place of learning." Vlad King, Aizawa, and Principal Nezu deeply bowed. "We are truly sorry."

"Sensei..." Kirishima mumbled.

One reporter stood up and asks a question for the principal. "For the past few months, U.A. High School students have had four encounters with villains. This time, there were even students injured. How did you explain to their families, and what are some specific countermeasures you are taking?"

PrincipalNezu opens his mouth, "We will increase our policing in the surrounding area, now with more heroes, and review the security within the school, ensuring the student's safety with a strong position."

That won't even work...

And I cannot tell this to Fury, yet.

I do not know who is my enemy or my friend inside SHIELD right now, considering that Zero boldly mentioned that they are a parasite inside a man's body.

He's definitely talking about SHIELD.

Y/N has to clench her fists in irritation, staring at the screen above with negative murmurs that can be heard around her.

This is their master plan...

Become the sick virus they want to be.

Wait for the right opportunity and strike them hard.

This is their chance... When U.A.'s public trust is at an all-time low.

Y/N turns away from the screen with hated disgust. "Everyone, let's go."

"B-But, N-N/chan–!"

Y/N simply. gave him a warning glare as her left eye changes into Kurama's. "I cannot withstand all the negative comments of those clueless people around us. They don't know what really happened back there. So let's get out of here."

Without a word, the group obliged and silently left the plaza.

-o-o-o-

Unknown place around Kamino

Kyoka is tired, she can't see from her left eye, blood is dripping from her right ear and her body is full of bruises. She is tightly chained to her body stuck in a dark, spacious room as she spits on the floor, denying again the demands of the interrogator that is speaking to her.

"I... told you... I DON'T KNOW!"

*Slap!*

Quartro slaps her cheek before she receives another punch in the gut from him.

"ARGHH!!"

Kyoka painfully bends her body forwards, shivering from the aftermath of his punch. "N-No... matter w-what will... you ask f-for me..." She softly chuckled as she glares at the rest of O-Division. "I WON'T TELL ANY!"

She got another glass shard from Tres, stabbing her in her right leg and Kyoka wails in pain because of it, her screams echoed across the room.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Zero and Dos watch the scene from afar in silence. Dos had to wince at the harsh method but she had no choice but to obey her leader.

"She's tough to crack." Dos sighs as she watches the torture session. "Are we going to kill her?"

Zero shakes his head. "No. We still need her as a hostage." He raises his hand, telling the other members to stop the torture.

"Stop."

The members gave eat for Zero as he walks forward and grabs Kyoka's bruised cheek, causing her to wince in pain. Zero smiles devilishly, eyes changing as it morphs into an eldritch being. "I know what I'm going to do with her."

As Kyoka stares at Zero's white pupils, she felt her consciousness fading away. She hoped that he'll come... To rescue her.

Y/N-kun... H-Help...

-o-o-o-

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.1K 38 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...
46.2K 957 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
215K 7.7K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...