π’πŽπ‹π€π‚π„ [18+]

Par Meraki_Kri

---------- (Sneak peak) "Oh my beautiful Fugl" he said as his finger tucked away a stray strand from my face... Plus

Before you start
Book covers
1. New beginnings.
. Character List .
2. A Man .
3. Filthy Rich .
4. Muffin.
5 . Park .
6 . Elevator .
7 . The realization .
8 . Luckiest women . *
9. Beauty . *
10. Date .
11 . Bracelet .*
12. 112.
13. It just happened to be .
14 . Meal . *
16. Warmth
- END -

15. Good morning *

6.3K 177 8
Par Meraki_Kri

(NSFW photos)

The first thing that I felt was the urgent need to pee.

I lifted up the heavy arm that was on my waist in my drowsy state and I made a bee line to the washroom.

I was quite aware that I was in his house.

I was extremely sleepy and tired,  and I had to force myself to keep my eyes open.

I quickly sat on the seat and when I did, I hissed as I felt the pain on my ass and thighs.

I looked down to see that my thighs were covered in bruised and I traced them softly, after feeling the pressure being relieved from my bladder, I cleaned myself with water and then dried myself. I got up but I hissed at the pain.

Ignoring that, I flushed, washed my hands and again made my way back to the bed.

I slid in the bed and I again kept his arm on my waist and again drifted back to sleep.

The next time that I woke up was when I felt a sweet pressure in my vagina and my body being rocked.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me and my legs on his shoulders, I gasped as I bit my lip and I tilted my head on the pillow.

I let my hands run on my body, and I soon realized that my t-shirt was now bunched up to chest, making my breast visible and he is just fucking me like crazy.

When it got too much I said, 'Fuck it' and I moaned out.

"Thats like my good girl" he praised as he held my legs and lifted them in the air as my pelvic perfectly fit into his and he got to get in deeply. I gasped again I felt tears.

"So-so-so go-good" I managed to say as I clutched the bedsheet.

"Beautiful" he says, and I look at him.

He looked so good, so damn good. His hair was devilishly messed up and I let my eyes go down at his body.

'How did I end up with this handsome looking man?'

And I felt the tightening of my muscle walls.

"Come when you are ready" he allowed me and I climaxed looking in his eyes. Even after cumming, he didnt stop, he softly went in and out and my eyes went at the back of my head and my hips started to go down.

"Too much "I gasped. My inner thighs fell limp and started to shake.

He leaned down and I felt his dick slip a bit more in me, "Never for m"e he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Now, make this morning better for me" and he pulled out, he turned me around.

I discovered that there was a pillow under my ass earlier and now he pushed my belly on it and separated my legs and I gasped as he blew air on my cum-dripping-cunt.

I held the pillow that was under my head as he kissed the dimples on my back and spread my ass cheek, and the next thing that I know his dick is again my in pussy and I yelped out.

He held my hair, and made me look upwards towards the celling and his chest covered my back and he whispered in my ear, "I haven't forgotten about the stunt that you pulled yesterday"

And my eyes opened up, "But-" I said as I took in a deep breath as he was pounding in me in rhythmic pattern.

"You ga-gave me th-the punishment yesterday" I  managed to say.

"And?"

And with that I took in a deep breath and cried out in pleasure.

---------------------

I bit in my Nutella bread as I glared at him.

He looked at me from his coffee and a smile came on his luscious lips. "What?" he asked innocently.

"My ass is still red! And look at this!" I claimed as I lowered my shirt from the top to show him my bruise filled chest.

He took a sip, "Lower it more, let me have another good-morning view"

I gasped and I adjusted my top. "Pervert"

"Only for you" he said as he again took a sip and I bit off my bread.

And then the doorbell rang. He got up and got around the counter. He kissed my forehead and moved to door while I kept my plate in the sink.

He opened the door and for some reason, I just assumed it was a delivery person.

"We got you food!" a loud voice boomed from the door, and my eyes widened.

It was his sister.

I suddenly got vary of my lack of attire and I got scared. I jumped under the counter.

"Elsa, Mom!" he claimed.

And i heard footsteps make its way towards the kitchen.

" I was just with -" he trailed off.

"With who love" i heard his mother ask.

"Winnie" as he said that he made his way around the counter as to where I was sitting. He looked at me and stifled a laugh.

"Omg! Where is she?"

" sleeping" he said as he walked close to the counter. And i came closer to his legs.

"Well, have you asked her yet?" His mother asked.

"Not yet, waiting for the correct time"

And I got confused.

"I think its time my boy. These decisions are pure and you shouldn't waste much time. Move in together and find whether you fit in with each other"

And I looked up and he kept his arms on the counter and looked down at me and then again up.

"I was thinking about it when she wakes up"

And then they spoke a little about the business. My ears perked up when the name 'Charlie' came up.

"I looked at his records and he will be in for a good time. Earlier, he has been in for molestation and being on pedophilic group chats, but because of his brother, he never really had any charges pressed against him. Now, that bastard is in for life time for sure"

"Im happy" he said as he puts one of his hand down and I hold it.

"Well then, we have to go" his mother claimed.

"Do we mother? We just came! Lets wait for Winnie to get up"

"I don't mind" he said and I left his hand and I pinched his thigh. That man, didn't even budge.

"We will meet her later. Go get the car ready" his mother said and she huffed and i heard the chair scraping and then the receding footsteps.

"Here, take this. Give this to her"

And then they said something in a language that I didn't understand at all.

And then I heard her footsteps. I didn't even hear her chair scraping. 'Elegant as fuck'

"Good to see you Winnie!" She said and my eyes widened.

"Good to see you too Mrs Almr" I said as I held my head in my hands.

And then I finally heard the door close.

He walked to me and then I heard him sliding down and sitting in front of me.

I lifted my head and looked at him. I got up knees up and I kept my head on the counter wall.

"So do you?" He asked.

"Well you only live once right?" I said and I smiled at him. And he did too.

———————————————

- VOTE -

- COMMENT -

-STAY SEXY -

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

944K 17.1K 46
"Deep in the belly of every female is a desire, more ancient than the caves, to be forced to yield to the ruthless domination of a magnificent, uncom...
318K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
73.7K 2.2K 18
Story set in 1930s He is looking at me like I am his meal . I don't know what to do so I just stand still. "Come here sugandha "he said in a low yet...
669K 18.5K 20
"Mine!" I heard him growl. I turned around and screamed. He was so close to me our chests were touching. Alpha Carter is my mate! "No...no...no, yo...