Stupidity // Miles-42 X Fem!R...

By TearsinHeart

"So you're the prowler?" I nervously stepped back from Miles, afraid of what he could do. He let out a low ch... More

Introduction
Terrible Day / A Stupid Party
Embarrassment.
Office Visit.
Third Time
The Mall.
The Prowler.
Study Session / Snack Run.
Chips.
Breakfast Date (ish)
Rivalry.
Attack / She's back.
Skipping Class
Janitors closet
Stalker / Groceries.
Newfound abilities
Couch
Absent / Normal
Test
Together / Suit
Sick
No Moments Alone
Shoot
Improving
Unwanted Company.
Long Conversation.

Awkward Dinner/Another Party.

10K 267 477
By TearsinHeart

"Sooo, Y/N, you wanna talk about what you and Miles were do -"

I cut my mom off with a harsh no and a mean smile. That's the last thing I wanted to think about since NOTHING was going on... we were just caught in a very bad position.

"Haha, uhm, so I'm Mrs. Morales, Miles' mother, but I'm sure you already know that, ahah." His mother spoke up. "Er... uh, how do you know my son?"

I threw a quick glance at Miles before speaking. "Oh, well, we have a class together." I gave her a nervous smile before she nodded.

"Ah, and so... is that all you know him for?" Miles' uncle, Aaron,  let out a nervous laughter.

"We're just school friends." Miles blurted in. Mrs. Morales shot him a dirty look but then ultimately pushed it aside.

"Well, you know, he's been helping me study with physics. That's not the.. best subject im good at, but uhm, I'm glad I'm learning." I played with the food on my plate as I nervously looked around the table.

"Y/N, is he going to help you study whole you're suspended?" My mom asked. I watched as Mrs. Morales' eyes widened a little.

"You're suspended? What for?" She looked at Miles for an answer, but I knew he might twist the story.

"Uhm, this girl... she just jumped on me. Started pulling my hair, punching my face, just trying to beat me down. But obviously, I couldn't let that happen, so I fought back. And so she tried to play innocent, saying how I made ou- er uh, 'stole' her so-called boyfriend. They weren't even dating." I huffed out some air as I ranted.

While I was doing so, I noticed Aaron leaning over and whispering a few things to Miles, which made them both have a light chuckle.

"Y/N, hija, you know violence is never the answer!" My mother said to me. I subtly rolled my eyes.

"I know, Mama. But she attacked me first! I couldn't just... just let her beat me up!" I let both of my hands dramatically fall to my lap as I tried to ignore the snickers coming from Miles and Aaron.

"¡Oye! What are you two laughing about?!" Mrs. Morales interjected. The two males shut their mouths completely, muttering a quick sorry.

Aaron then cleared his throat, placing his attention on me. "S-So, Y/N, what do you like doing in your free time?"

I sat in silence for a moment, contemplating my answer. "Well, I usually study. If I'm not, then I'm usually on my phone or doing [hobby]."

"Just like the perfect girl I raised her to be. She doesn't go to any parties, she doesn't do any drugs," she let out a contented sigh. "She's perfect, isn't she?"

I glanced over to Miles for a second when she mentioned the party part, but other than that, everything else was true.

"Oh really? I wish Miles could be like that." Mrs. Morales said. She turned to look at Miles. "Isn't that right?"

"Uhm, what do you mean, Mama?" He gave her a nervous smile while throwing quick glances at his uncle.

"Oh, you know. Don't think you're so quiet when you're sneaking out. Taking MY car out of everything, too." She squinted her eyes at her son, with a small hint of aggravation in her voice.

Miles looked down at his now empty plate, most likely hiding his embarrassment.

"Well, I like to think that nobody likes to be compared to anyone in any way, wouldn't you agree? Everyone is perfect in their own way." I cringed at myself a little for the corny line.

Aaron chuckled a little while shaking his head. "She's right, Rio. Miles might not be perfect for this family, but he's perfect for ours."

My mother let out a sweet smile before glancing at everyone's plates. "Okay, so I see that everyone is done?"

The whole table nodded and complimented the meal. My mother, Mrs. Morales and Aaron went to the kitchen to help clean up – leaving Miles and I alone at the table.

It was an awkward silence. Extremely awkward. We looked at each other here and there, but other than that, we were just staring at the table.

"Miles! Go upstairs with Y/N! We're all gonna get drunk!" Mrs. Morales yelled out. I would've never thought that she was the type to drink, but sometimes she has to live her life.

We both stood up from the table, then walked to my room – all in complete silence.

I walked over to my speaker, turning it on, ready to choose some music to at least help with the silence.

"..soo... what kind of music do you listen to?" I said, trying to break the unbearable silence.

He walked and sat down on my bed – I swear, he's obsessed. "Meh, y'know I listen to a mix of everything."

That wasn't very helpful.

I shrugged and put on [song of your choice], then walked to the bed and sat down next to him.

He let out a small chuckle while looking at his phone. "So you still wanna punch me?" He glanced up at his phone, which was met with my rude expression.

"Yeah? What if I do, Cabrón?" I hissed at him. He placed his phone on his chest while frowning.

"Harsh. What happened to the "perfect girl" your mom was talking about?" His frowned formed into a face of contempt.

I rolled my eyes, leaning on my hands as I slightly fell back on my bed. I stared at the ceiling while the music played.

It was yet another moment of silence. And it still wasn't comfortable.

Miles was just staring at me, his phone still on his chest. I started to let my eyes wander around my roof, making sure there weren't any cobwebs.

"So what were you and your uncle laughing about, hm?" I turned to look at him, his smirk still plastered on his face.

"My uncle thought you were just like me – which isn't true. He mentioned that he thought it was badass that you fought back." He scooted up and rested his back against my headboard.

"Don't lie. I know that's not what got you two chuckling." I relaxed my posture a little as we got more into the conversation.

"You wanna know for real? I'm not sure you do." He let out a small chuckle while taking his phone off his chest and placing it on my nightstand – meaning he's fully engaging himself.

"Yes, I wanna know for real. Also, take off your shoes, I'm not having those on my bed." I watched as he sighed and kicked off his shoes, making them land on the floor with a hard thud.

"Aight, since you wanna know sooo bad," he paused to let out a little laugh. "He was talkin' about how.. I'm sorry I can't finish this sentence it's just too funny."

I groaned as I completely fell back on my bed. I covered my face with my hands. "You're never gonna tell me, aren't you?" I looked over at him to see him shake his head no.

The silence then returned, which was really disappointing.

I racked my brain to think of what to say next – and nothing came up.

To think that I actually didn't know anything about him. None of his hobbies, what he does during his free time, nothing.

"Yo, there's a party going on. You wanna go?" He spoke up. I removed my hands from my face, and I sat up once more.

"Seriously? Do you not remember what happened the last time I went to a party? Plus, your Mom, my mom, and your uncle would definitely notice that we're gone." I watched as he stuck his tongue out.

"You're no fun. All you do is study. Aren't your grades good enough? Can't you just have some fun." He crossed his arms while glaring at me.

"Ugggghhh, what time is it?" I got up from my bed, starting to pace around my room.

"It's like... 9 right now. Why?" Miles watched me pace in circles while I thought really hard.

"And they said they're getting drunk... UGH. I guess I'll go." I stopped walking and looked at Miles, waiting for his reaction.

He smiled while jumping up from my bed. "Well, you might as well change. Let me see what you have, ma." He walked toward my closet and opened it.

"Hey, you can't just look in a girl's closet!" I ran and moved in front of him, trying to cover it up.

"Why? If I see some pads or tampons in there, I don't care. It's not a big deal." He tried to move me out of the way, but I wouldn't budge.

"Nuh uh, I'll do it myself. Go sit your ass back down on the bed." I used my foot to push him away.

"Wow, ma. So demanding." He chuckled as he sat down on the bed. I pulled out a few dresses, making Miles choose between them.

After he chose them, I had to change in front of him yet again. This really shouldn't be the norm.

"Okay, what do you think?" I asked when I finished changing. He turned around and looked me up and down.

"It's aight. Better than the other two." He smiled and placed his hands in his pockets.
"Ah, okay," We both stood in silence for a few moments before I spoke up again. "María isn't going to be there, right?"

He bit his tongue, contemplating whether he should tell me or not. "Ehh, probably not. The girl hosting the party can't stand her, so you're good."

I let out a slight chuckle as I went over to my vanity, putting on some light makeup. "Even if she was there, I'm sure she wouldn't want to be beat up again."

After a few more minutes, I was ready to go. Miles put on his shoes and grabbed his phone. Together, we both went out through my window.

"How're we supposed to get there? We can't really take the car." I said while landing on the ground.

"It's not too far away. We'll be good." He landed soon behind me, quickly moving in front of me to lead the way.

-

"Hey, Miles! Y/N! It's great to see you two!" Some kids said while we entered the party. I was feeling as uncomfortable as I did way back when I went to the first party.

I went over to the drinks, grabbed a cup, and filled it up with water. Sure, it might be lame but it's the best way to not drink something that's spiked.

And yup, I already lost Miles in the crowd. But it was fine. I had my phone, I had my water, so I was good to go.

I leaned against the wall, scrolling on my phone while sipping my water. I noticed a pair of feet appearing in front of me.

"Hey, it's Y/N, right?" A female voice said. I looked up from my phone, met with a blonde haired girl, with a gorgeous shade of blue eyes.

"Uhm, yeah. Who are you?" I spoke hesitantly, not knowing what her ulterior motives were.

"Oh, I'm Maila." She stuck out her hand while smiling. "I'm the girl who threw this party."

I gladly took her hand. She seemed friendly enough. "Yeah."

We both pulled our hands away, Maila's smile still present in her face. "I saw the fight video. Y'know, between you and María."

I smiled sheepishly at her. "Oh, so you did?" I tried not to think the worst of it.

"Oh, no, don't worry, I'm not mad at you for beating her ass. I hate María, I'm glad you put her in place." She giggled at little.

"Oh, really? Why do you dislike her so much?" I watched as she flipped her braids, keeping that smile on her face.

"Tch, it was back in freshman year. I had a boyfriend, God he was just the finest man ever. He had dreads, full lips, and ugghh, so fine. But anyways, she was always all up on him." She moved next to me, crossing her arms while doing so.

"Yeah? How so?" I looked over at her, examining her face.

"Like.. she would always act like SHE was his girlfriend. She'd always make sure that they were by each other 24/7 and UGH, my boyfriend didn't even care!" She glared at the other people.

"Seriously? Did you tell him off? I mean, if my boyfriend let some girl be all up on him, I'd drop him." I took another sip of my water while looking at her.

"I mean, I loved him, so I couldn't just break up with him. Until..." She let out a sigh while looking down at the floor. "Until I caught them making out in MY BEDROOM."

"Your room?! Fuck no! What'd you do after?"

"I broke up with him! And he had the audacity to start begging me to stay!" She got up from the wall she was leaning on, then walked in front of me. "But anyway, you got a thing for Miles?"

The water I was drinking stopped in my throat, making me choke a little. "Me? Noo, no, I despise him."

Maila let out a small laugh. "You serious? Everyone saw ya'll making out at the last party."

"Okay, well, that's because I wasn't myself at the moment. Me and him have no feelings, period." I finished the last of my water and then crossed my arms.

"Really? I'll go ask him! Right now!" She began to walk away. Before I could stop her, she was already gone in the crowd.

"Ugh, what have I gotten myself into?" I mumbled to myself.

I moved off the wall, deciding to go look for Maila.

But when my phone buzzed, I stopped in my tracks.

Mama <3

Y/N, where are you?
Read 10:47 PM

Shit, I'm in trouble now.

~~~

Heeyyy, sorry for not uploading so much. School is starting soon, I'm about to go on a plane, and one of my cats just died.

So I might take a little break for myself, but I will try my best to upload another chapter before school starts!

Hope you enjoyed !

(Unedited)

Wc: 2406

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.1K 30
"𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬..." "𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞." ______________________________________...
42.2K 903 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
51.2K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
92.8K 2.6K 23
I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already know who I am. Connect the voice to the fac...