The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 51 | Frustration

1.3K 43 9
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N was completely shocked by what Kaminari said to him. Now he knew why he acted so cold one time during the Sports Festival, but he never comprehend that it was simply meant by his feeling for Jiro.

"Now I understand why he's giving me those looks back then..." Y/N softly muttered, minutes after Kaminari stormed out of the room.

A worried Midoriya glances at the closed door, and then at his friend. "Is he... going to be alright?"

Y/N took his time to reply and let out a sigh. "He's furious but it's not aiming at me," Y/N stated, confusing his friend and the others.

"Eh? Then why did he challenge you to a fight?" Kirishima asks.

"He is having the same guilt that I had. And as I got a brief look in his eyes... I felt pain, the pain of losing someone right in front of him." He revealed.

This earned a surprised flinch from the boys. "Kaminari... was there, when Jirou was abducted?" Midoriya figured it out.

Y/N did not answer back, and instead, he stands up and walked towards the door. Before he could open it, he stopped and spoke, "Do not mention this to anyone, especially to Sensei that he challenged me to a fight. This is the responsibility of your Class Representative. I will handle him."

Y/N left the room with a heavy slam on the door. Midoriya, Kirishima, and Todoroki stared blankly at the door before Midoriya stood up. "Let's go and follow N/N-chan."

"Wha-?! Are you serious?!" Kirishima exclaimed. "He told us not to interfere, Midoriya!"

"He's right." Todoroki agrees, "Let him do his thing. And if we try to bother him, that might make things worse."

Midoriya had no other choice but to agree with them, so he went back to his chair and sat down.

-o-o-o-

Rooftop

Y/N climbs up the last set of stairs before he reached the rooftop. He touches the door as he muttered something incoherently, letting out a deep sigh. "Kaminari..."

He was greeted by the clean and damp surface of the concrete floor and as he look beyond that, he saw Kaminari, glaring at him.

"Yugano." Kaminari shortly greeted.

He closed the door behind him and gave Kaminari a calm demeanor. "Kaminari."

"I don't want to fight y-"

Kaminari cuts him off, "Hah! I knew you were going to say that!" He said with a mocking tone. Gnashing his teeth, he gave Y/N a deadly glare. "You have the guts to say that, huh? What? Not fighting me because of the huge gap against 1-A? Afraid that you'll hurt us with your powerful quirk in the future?" Kaminari barraged him with questions.

"That is the reason why we're aiming to be heroes, dammit!"

"A hero?" Kaminari snorts, and then he laughs bitterly. "I watched her get abducted, Yugano. With my own eyes!" He cried out. "I was helpless, lying on the ground as the man grabbed her unconscious body and entered the portal! NOW TELL ME, WHERE WERE YOU AT THAT TIME WHEN SHE NEEDED YOU?!"

Kaminari charged forward with electricity encircling his body. Like a ball of lightning, Kaminari appeared under Y/N, fist ready to deliver an electric uppercut. Y/N spoke.

"I understand that you are frustrated." He stated as he blocked Kaminari's fist before he twists it.

"Frustrated my ass!" Kaminari recovered mid-air as he twisted and went for a kick on Y/N's left side. "The ground rumbled while we were desperate to defend ourselves, and you are ridiculously telling us not to fight those villains?" Y/N raises his arm, blocking Kaminari's kick as he turned and twisted his body, sending a powerful swing at Kaminari.

"Because I was tricked!" Y/N's response was blunt and harsh. "I was caught in between a tough decision to whether stall Zero or to rescue you all!"

"What...?" Confused by this, Y/N continued.

"If I chose to run away against my fight with Zero, he'll go for Sensei and the others back on the retreat house, to kill them. I had no choice, Kaminari!"

"Liar!" Kaminari surged forward once again, making Y/N sigh and do some hand seals.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he finished his hand seals.

Kaminari got closer to Y/N, with his arm gathering a lot of electric discharge, for a thunderous punch. Y/N simply stared at the incoming fist before he easily sidestepped and placed his thumb on his forehead.

[Genjutsu: Forgotten Dreams]

He released his thumb as Kaminari's anger-fueled eyes slowly became dull and expressionless. He crashed onto the wall, rendering himself unconscious.

Y/N silently walked toward the fainted Kaminari and closed his eyes. "I will rescue them. Bakugo... Jirou... I won't let this happen again." He said before standing back up and leaving Kaminari there.

When he reached the door, he saw Midoriya and some of the boys waiting for them. "Vice Rep wants to talk to you, N/N-chan."

He nodded and glanced at where Kaminari was. "I made him unconscious, go get him. And don't tell him I did that. Instead, tell him that he accidentally shocked himself and crashed onto the wall."

The boys looked at each other for a quick period and agreed. "Okay. We'll tell him that excuse." Y/N smiled.

"Good. Then I'll head out to where Yao-Momo is. I'll see you guys there."

-o-o-o-

Ground Floor

Y/N reached the ground floor where Yaoyorozu's room is. As he opened the door, Iida is there, already talking to her.

"Yugano!" Iida greeted.

"Hey, you two." He waved his hand back in response. He approached Yaoyorozu and smiled, "How are you?"

Yaoyorozu simply gave him a faint smile, "I am fine, thank you for your concern."

"I heard that you called everyone that is free today?" Yaoyorozu nodded.

"I know where they are." She revealed, causing a surprised look on his face.

"You what?"

"I planted a tracking device on the back of the Nomu that we fought before-"

Before she could continue, the entire class entered the room, alongside the now recuperated and calm Kaminari.

"1-A..." He said to them. "Yaoyorozu will announce something."

The class gave the two worried looks as Yaoyorozu nodded. "I assume that some of you heard that I had the information about where they are being held?" The class nodded and Ashido interjected.

"That's from what you've told All Might, right? To save them yourselves?"

"Kirishima proposed that we should wait for more and do the rescue mission ourselves. I admit that I got angry at him earlier, but now..." Y/N sighed. "I guess we need to gamble ourselves and set out mission in time with the hero's raid."

"To what I know..." Todoroki spoke, "The villains won't kill Bakugo and Jirou without any solid reasons why."

"Because Bakugo is needed by them, knowing that those idiots cannot convince Bakugo to join the League. As for Jirou... I am sure that Zero mentioned them to kidnap her and held her hostage against me. Those two are bargaining chips. That's why I'm going." Y/N concluded, earning a nod from Todoroki.

"Kirishima and I are joining Yugano as well."

Iida grits his teeth and exclaims in anger, "Don't go overboard with your messing around, Class-Rep!"

Shoji stops him, "Calm down, Iida." Iida calms down as Shoji continued, "I understand Class-Rep's intention to save them in exchange for himself. Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything, and Todoroki's as well at having him taken in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated too, not just you.

But– This isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

"H-How about we leave this to All Might and the other h-heroes?" Aoyama suggested. "Besides, Sensei's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded as well."

"Aoyama's right." It was Tokoyami's turn to speak, "I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though."

"But...!" Kirishima was cut off by Asui.

"Everyone. We're all shocked by Bakugo and Jirou's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly."

Everyone was silent. "No matter how justified your feeling is, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... Those acts are the same as those of villains.

The rest absorbs Asui's little speech, that which made Y/N smile a little.

"Those who break the rules are scum, that's true..." Y/N spoke, causing everyone to look at him in confusion. "But... Those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Taking a glance at Asui, he smiled. "Isn't that right, Tsu?"

"Those who want to come with us, and are prepared to break the rules, we will do it, tonight." Y/N declared and this caused a quite of uproar from the class. "I will take responsibility. And if this mission fails, I will drop out of U.A. and resign as a hero in America."

Gasps and exclamations were heard from them.

"B-But, that's-!" Kirishima had his jaw open in shock.

"N/N-chan! You can't do that!"

"Hey, hey... Are you serious?" Todoroki's eyes widened.

"It's either rescuing them, or us doing nothing," Y/N stated. "If you are decided, we will be waiting in front of the hospital at night. Remember, do not tell any of this to Aizawa-sensei."

The class stood silent as they look upon themselves with mutterings and worried looks.

-o-o-o-

Night has come and Y/N is the first one to arrive at the front entrance of the hospital. With his trusted black cloak, his knife, and normal clothes, he waited, hoping for them to come.

He heard footsteps from behind, he turned his head and saw Todoroki and Kirishima, wearing their casual clothing. "Only the two of you?" Y/N asks with his arms crossed, as he stares at the night sky.

Kirishima smirked. "Not just us." The red-haired teen glanced at the opening door and they saw Yaoyorozu coming out with a determined look, as well as Midoriya behind her.

Y/N chuckled, as he closed his eyes in satisfaction, and their idiocy came with him. "You still had a chance to walk away in ten."

No one backed away.

"We-" She was cut off by a voice behind them.

"Wait!"

Y/N slowly turns his head and smiled.

"I-Iida?"

"Class-Rep..." His fists clenched with his teeth grinding. "Why did it have to be you guys of all people? Why? You said yourself that this idea is only for fools! With the two of you... The ones who stopped me when I acted recklessly for personal reasons... Why are you three trying to make the same mistake as I did?! It's too much!"

"I guess all of us are idiots then?" Y/N jokes as he moved away from the wall and faces Iida.

"We are still minors. U.A. is in a bad position as it is. Are you insane that you'll take responsibility for our actions, Class-Rep?! Do you understand?!"

"I-Iida! We don't think it's okay to break the rules either and-"

*Wham!*

A heavy swing from Iida met Midoriya's face.

"I'm frustrated too, do you know that?!"

"Iida, enough." Y/N left eye morphed into Kurama's, sending a terrorizing glare at him. He closed his eye again and Iida faces him. "Do I have to tell you again? I am the Class Representative of this class. I was angry, shocked, and wanted to destroy everything when I heard what happened to all of you.

However, I learned that giving yourself to your anger and frustration makes you think less. That's what happened when I fought Zero, and I don't want that to happen again.

Do you understand my pain, Iida? Our pain? It's not just you who wants revenge against those villains. WE. ARE. 1-A. Not just a mere group of heroes in training. We fought each other, argued with each other, studied with each other, and now..."

Y/N looks away as his fists tightened, fighting the urge not to punch Iida.

"We have our problems that can only be solved by us, ALONE. If you are here to try and stop us, I would let you. Nonetheless..."

He looked at him. "You have a choice whether to join us or not."

Iida flinches as Todoroki spoke next, "Iida, we don't even have the plan to fight them head-on. Only Yugano can do that. We'll save them without even fighting."

"In other words, a covert action!" Kirishima added, "That's the way we students can fight while toeing the line on the rules!"

"I have spoken with Todoroki and Yugano... But, so that I can stop them if anything happens, I plan to accompany them as well."

"Y-Yaoyorozu..." Kirishima muttered.

"Izuku," Y/N calls him. Causing the green-haired boy to turn around. "Now, it's your turn to prove to yourself that you can save him."

"N/N-chan...!"

"We can't agree, huh?" Iida sighs. "Then, take me with you, too!"

This earned surprised faces from the rest, excluding Y/N himself that has an impressed smirk etched on his face.

"I-Iida-kun!"

"Finally..." Y/N chuckled. "I was waiting for you to say that, Iida."

"Y-You knew that he'll join?!" Kirishima asked.

"He needs a little push, that's why I gave him my pep talk."

He walked past the team behind him and stood in front of them. "All six of us, our goal is to rescue Katsuki Bakugo and Kyoka Jiro. We're going to strike in sync with All Might's raid tonight. Is that clear?"

"Yeah."

"Hm."

"N/N-chan... We're ready."

He turned around and nodded. "What're we waiting for? Operation Explosive Sound is a go."

-o-o-o-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
46.2K 957 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
3.1K 38 18
Meet The Grey Ghost, a vengeful hero who has been given a chance to become a symbol of hope. Will our quirkless protagonist become one of the top her...
37K 994 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...