Ace,luffy and whitebeard pira...

De mugiwarafan143

This story is about ace and luffy with whitebeard pirates. Hello guys this is my first time writing a story s... Mais

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (1/2)
chapter 11 (2/2)
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18 (1/2)
chapter 18 (2/2)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23 (1/2)
chapter 23 (2/2)
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
(special~) brothers come to visit!!

chapter 16

3.3K 131 18
De mugiwarafan143

"commander thatch, all the work is done. let's go" said one of the chef.

It was late in the night and few chefs and thatch always stay behind to prepare for next day's breakfast.
(As in washing vegetable, cutting vegetable and all)

"Ohh okay, good work everyone and you guys go ahead, I just have to check few things" thatch said to the other chefs.

Nodding to thatch they all went ahead to their respective rooms.

Few minutes later~

Thatch was done checking everything and they need few things from the next island they are going to dock on besides that everything is good.

Thatch sighed and sat on one of the Chairs with the devil fruit in his hand.

"Now what should I do? Should I eat this fruit or not?" Thatch was Talking to himself, wondering what should he do with this devil fruit.

"Im a pirate and I love sea, and not being able to swim, making the sea dislike me.Nahh not a chance, so it's final I'm not gonna eat this fruit" thatch said nodding to himself.

"Okay time to go to bed" thought thatch and check everything ones again, and went outside to his room.

But as soon as he step outside of the galley door, chills run down his spine.

"What's with this bad feeling and uneasiness" thatch thought, and instantly used his haki to check if anything is wrong but surprisingly nobody is there and it's all good.

Shrugging, thatch made his way towards his room since he used haki and found nothing is wrong he lowered his guard and was relaxed. halfway through.

"Thatch" 'thachyyy".

Ace and luffy was walking towards their room more like commanders room, all the commanders have their own room and their rooms are next to eachother.

When they saw thatch coming from opposite direction lost in his thoughts with a devil fruit in his hand.

Before luffy could run to him or ace could give him the good news about him joining the WB pirates. They saw a silhouette with a knife like thing in its hand. The sharp thing was pointed towards thatch chest, ready to Stab him in heart. When they screamed.

"Thatch" "thatchyyy".

Thatch was walking towards his room , lost in his thoughts.when he hear his name yelled out. He instantly looked up to see ace and luffy with a horrific face.

"Behind you" ace yelled out when he saw the silhouette was going to stab thatch.

Upon listening to ace, he turned around and he saw a knife coming for his chest. Thanks to his pirate life and quick reflexes. He was able to dodge it in time but it didn't stop it from hurting him. He moved, instead of heart he got stabbed in his bicep.

Ace saw thatch getting away on time but still he got stabbed in his bicep.

"This devil fruit is mine" that person yelled and pulled out another knife to kill thatch, But was only able to graze his sides. Ones again thanks to the quick reflexes.

All of it happen so fast that thatch wasn't even able to understand what is happening.

Before that person could do anything else ace lunged forward.

As he did that, he made a contact with that person. That was a man, clearly a man.

The man screamed from surprise and from pain since ace was on fire too. The moment ace made contact with that man's body he was on fire from so much anger.

The man dropped his knife but ace couldn't care less. He was furious.

The moon lit up enough for ace to see that man's face and he knew it, luffy could never be wrong about someone.

Now ace was seeing red after he realised who that person is.

Ace formed a fist.

"Fire fist" ace forced his fist into that person's guts as hard as he could. He punched him as hard as he could. This man - this bastard would have killed thatch.

"Uwahhhhh" the man was sent flying and  crashed into mast.

But that didn't stop ace he ones again sprinted forward and grabbed him by his collar, lifting the barely conscious man, glaring directly in his eyes.

"You bastard, you fucking bastard you were going to kill a crewmate, WEREN'T YOU ?" Ace screamed from top of his lungs, his eyes showing nothing but rage.

One thing that portgas d ace hates the most is traitor, people who betray someone are worst.

Suddenly they hear quick footsteps coming in their Direct, ace was still glaring at him and choking him not paying any attention to his surrounding, luffy was near thatch holding his hands while crying.

Luffy loves thatch the way he love ace. Maybe he love ace a little more but still he love them and thatch told him, that luffy and him(thatch) are brothers. He don't know what to do, he couldn't help but cry after seeing his thatchy hurt.

Ash come running where he heard a lot commotion. But what he saw shook him.

Ace was choking teach while thatch was sitting with the support of wall breathing heavily and bleeding from his arm and side of stomach,and luffy is crying while holding thatch's hand.

He couldn't comprehend of the situation.

"ACE, what do you think you are doing to our brother, to my brother." Ash yelled angrily but before he could go and beat ace up and free teach.

He heard thatch's weak voice calling his name he instantly turned his attention to thatch running towards him. He sat down infront of thatch after thatch signaled hum to sit down.

"Ash, listen to me. Go call everyone specially oyaji and Marco." Thatch said huffing.

"Bu-but thatch you are injured and ace is trying to kill teach, we need to save him and you have to go to infirmary you are bleeding so much." Ash said panicking.

"Ash... No, you need to call everyone here. Teach.. teach is a traitor, he betrayed all of us. He tried to kill me"

Ash frozed upon hearing thatch.

"Teach is a traitor? He tried to kill thatch? No it can't be true" he thought.

He looked at thatch and he knew what he had to do, he will call everyone here as fast as he could.

"Luffy go with ash and help him call everyone here." Thatch said to luffy to which luffy shake his head.

He can't leave thatch here all alone.

"Luffy please go with him. Please " thatch pleaded. Luffy just nod his head and went with ash to call everyone.

Thatch huffed and coughed blood out.

"Thank God luffy went away. Thatch can not do anything in this situation it hurts so much. Ace might be holding teach now but teach is going get fully conscious soon, and with his haki he could knock ace out in seconds and in this situation thatch isn't of any help" thought thatch.

and he was right teach has started to struggle against ace's hold. He shouldn't be saying something like this but he can't help it, he is just glad that luffy is not here because teach wouldn't hesitate to hurt or worse to kill luffy.

Ash and luffy was running at full speed towards commanders quarter.

Knocking on each door as hard as they can while yelling "emergency" loudly and it was helpfull almost half of people on the ship is awake including oyaji and commanders.

"You need to come fast thatch is badly injured. We have a traitor... To the deck." Ash said and run towards deck followed by everyone.

Marco turned into his phoenix form and fly as fast as he could.

He doesn't understand much but whatever is happening is definitely the worst thing ever.

Everybody reached there and they couldn't believe there eyes. There's so much happening here.

Izou ran towards ace and teach pulling them apart, pointing his pistol on both of Their heads.

"Ace leave him." Izou said sternly while glaring at both of them he doesn't know what is happening, the only thing he heard was someone is traitor here and thatch is injured.

While Marco was sitting beside thatch , using his devil fruit power, he was healing thatch's side. And haruta tied a cloth on his bicep to stop the bleeding.

"Thatch, what is happening here? What happened to you? Why are you injured? Why ace was beating teach? And why is luffy here crying?" Marco asked- no matter what he think, nothing is making sense.

"Marco, oyaji and everyone, I know it will be hard to believe but teach tried to kill me. If it wasn't for ace, teach would have stabbed me in the heart." Thatch said.

Everybody frozed. They can't believe that teach did something like that. He is one of the oldest crew member. They can't believe that their brother Their own, tried to kill their other brother.

It's hard to believe for oyaji he can't believe that one of his son could try to kill another. Teach tried to kill thatch.

Everybody was sad, felt hurt but more than that they were angry that they wasn't able to see it that teach was bad. They made a mistake. They weren't able to sense that teach is bad. He betrayed them.

"Teach why did you do it" asked kingdew.

"He did it for that devil fruit. He wants that devil fruit" ace said while breathing heavily.

They all glared at teach- feeling hurt , betrayed.

"What should we do oyaji?" Asked vista.

"First take care of thatch and ace, and lock teach up, that would most likely be best for now." Pops commanded.

They all nodded and took thatch and ace to infirmary, well ace wasn't hurt but to make sure he is alright.

Oyaji dismissed everybody and they all went to their rooms feeling hurt only the commanders were there, few of them took teach to lock him up and few went with thatch with luffy.

This was truly the worst night on mobydick.

(Here our chapter ends. Thankyou for reading and voting on my story)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

189 4 10
You are a bounty hunter just living your bounty Hunter life. But one day you decided to take on a bigger bounty. This pirate ends up falling for you...
2.8K 155 7
. . ∴━━━✿━━━∴ 【𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑶𝑹𝑵...
110K 3.9K 13
I did not write this nor do I own this book it is written by XxDia-RosexX. So please go check out her/his fan fiction page in the link below👇🏻 http...
4K 136 22
This is a modern One Piece AU. ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮? 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤�...